Don't Deserve You || Jensoo

By phyacinth4

"Do I mean nothing more to you?" "Why is it that just when everything is starting to get better, she's becomi... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
The Smile In Your Eyes (Sneak Peak)
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
AN: It's Coming To An End
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
End

Chapter 10

6.6K 335 191
By phyacinth4

It has been a whole week since Jennie had last seen Jisoo. Plans and ideas for the Project were discussed with Rosé. Jennie knows that she should be glad that she doesn't have to work with Jisoo.

Glad that there's no awkward atmosphere or tension that's around whenever the 2 of are in a room together. But for some reason, there was an unusual feeling at the pit of her stomach, as if she missed Jisoo.

Jennie didn't want to admit it but she was worried for the older girl. Sure she knew that Jisoo was in the hospital, and that Rosé had assured her that she was fine; but she still couldn't help but feel like there was something wrong.

There was only 2 weeks left before the resort was complete. Meaning 2 more weeks before she would no longer have anything to do with Jisoo.

Jennie felt relieved, one reason being that the burden of the resort would finally be lifted off her shoulders, and two being that Jisoo will once again be out of her life.

Although she was worried for the older girl, it didn't mean that she had forgiven her for what she did.

Jennie didn't like to hold grudges, but she absolutely could never forgive Jisoo. She could never forgive the older for cheating on her, for abandoning her, for lying to her and breaking her trust, for making her feel so worthless. But most importantly, Jennie hated herself for falling for Jisoo, for loving her.

It's been 4 years since the 2 had broken up, but yet Jennie would still occasionally have nightmares of the day that she had seen Jisoo cheat on her.

Flashback~

It was 2 weeks before Christmas and Jennie was out shopping for presents for her parents. She had asked Jisoo to come with her, but the latter had said that she was having dinner with her parents.

Jennie knew how important family was to Jisoo so she didn't mind and went shopping alone. Truthfully, she had wanted to finally introduce Jisoo to her parents. It had been almost 2 years since the 2 have been dating and Jennie had only met Jisoo's parents.

Sure Jennie's parents knew that Jennie was dating someone and that her name was Jisoo, but for the most part, that was it.

Jennie had really wanted to introduce Jisoo to her parents before Christmas came so that maybe both their families could spend Christmas together this year.

As Jennie walked through the mall, something caught her eye inside one of the Jewelry stores. She quickly read the sign. It was a DIY shop to make handmade Jewelry for your loved ones.

Jennie immediately went inside and signed up for the workshop.

It had taken her 5 hours, but Jennie had finally finished. Her body was sore for bending over for 5 hours and she had blisters on her hands. But at the end it was worth it.

Jennie had made Jisoo and and herself couple rings that had the words 'JJ4EVA' engraved on it. She knew how Jisoo hated it whenever she bought expensive things for her, saying that she doesn't want Jennie to waste her money, which is why this present was so perfect.

It would show Jisoo the effort and love that Jennie has for her without being too extravagant. Besides, Jennie knew that her girlfriend values the little things over the over the top glamorous approach to things.

Jennie could feel herself jitter with excitement as she walked out the store, and couldn't wait to gift it to the older girl.

She quickly bought the presents for her parents and made her way home, a wide smile plastered on her face. It was starting to get cold, so Jennie stopped by a coffee shop to grab herself a hot chocolate. But suddenly a single sight caused her whole world to fall apart at that very moment.

Jennie spotted Jisoo standing a few tables away from her, across from her was an unfamiliar guy that she had never met. But her parents were nowhere in sight.

She watched as he pulled Jisoo into his arms and held her. Jennie waited for Jisoo to pull away, to yell at him, to slap him, to do something! But instead the older girl slowly raised her arms and returned the hug.

Jennie slowly made her way over. She saw the guy whisper something to Jisoo before kissing the top of her head.

Suddenly Jennie forgot how to breathe, it was like air was trapped inside her lungs and she couldn't get it out. She tightly clenched her fists together and clung onto the single strand of hope that she had left. She took a deep breath before inching closer to the couple.

'Maybe it's just someone who looks like Jisoo.'

'Maybe I'm mistaken, it's been a tiring day.'

'Jisoo is supposed to be with her parents. She wouldn't lie to me.'

Jennie looked at the couple before confirming her suspicions.

Jennie: Jisoo?

The couple broke apart and Jennie eyes followed the guy, fearing that her suspicions would be correct if she allowed herself to turn to the person standing beside him.

Ignoring the constant nagging in her mind and the pounding of her heart against her chest, she slowly turned away and her eyes were met with Jisoo's brown orbs. Right then and there, she felt the string snap in half, and felt her heart crumble to pieces.

Her world was falling apart, piece by piece and she didn't know what to do but stare at the bewildered and broken face of her girlfriend.

Jisoo: Jennie-ah.

Jisoo tried to approach her, but the younger pulled back.

Jennie gazed into Jisoo's eyes one more time before averting her eyes back to the guy. She was suddenly engulfed with a flame of anger and hatred, and all she wanted to do was get out of the shop as soon as possible before she did something that she'd regret.

Jennie glared at Jisoo before slapping her straight across the face.

Jennie: Go to hell.

And with that she stormed outside the coffee shop, her drink forgotten. Jennie could feel the hot tears streaming uncontrollably down her face as she made her way through the crowded street.

She just wanted to go home and take a nap, to wake up and find out that this was all a nightmare, a fragment of her frazzled mind and delirious state. That none of this had happened, that she didn't just see Jisoo cheat on her. Suddenly she felt an all too familiar hand pull her back.

Jisoo: Jennie listen to me, I can explain!

Jennie twisted around and broke her hand away from Jisoo's grasp.

Jennie: Explain what?! That you're with your parents?! That he's just a friend?! What Kim Jisoo, there's nothing to explain! I saw it with my own goddamn eyes!

Jisoo's eyes brimmed with tears.

Jisoo: I swear Jennie, It's not what it looks like.

Jennie: Of course it's not. Are you fucking kidding me right now?! I saw you, I saw him hug you! I saw you hug him back! I saw him fucking kiss you Jisoo!

Jisoo: Jennie-ah...

Jennie shook her head, rivers of tears continued to flow down her face.

Jennie: That's it. We're through.

Jisoo was now full on sobbing.

Jisoo: No Jennie, please don't do this. Please, I'm begging you.

Jennie: It's over. I can't do this Jisoo.

Jisoo: Jennie please, I love you.

Jennie: You love me?

Jennie laughed bitterly through her tears.

Jennie: If you loved me, then maybe you wouldn't go and fucking cheat on me Kim Jisoo! I trusted with all my heart, but you lied to me! Why?! Was... was I not good enough for you?

Jennie could hear her own voice crack as she uttered the question. She stood there, amidst the crowd, waiting for Jisoo to say something. Jennie watched as the older girl walk up towards her and pulled her into her arms.

And she could hear the sound of Jisoo crying as she buried her face into the crook of her neck.

Jisoo: I'm sorry Jennie. It's not what you think. Please, let's just go home and I'll explain everything to you.

Jennie pushed Jisoo away and glared at her.

Jennie: There's nothing left to be said between us. I won't let you feed me those useless lies.

She watched as Jisoo clutched onto the fabric of the coat against her chest and continued to sob. Jennie's heart throbbed upon seeing the woman that she loves hurting so much. But Jennie was hurting 10 times more than Jisoo.

She dug inside her gift bag and took out the couple rings and threw them at Jisoo. The latter bent down and opened the box. She let out gasp upon seeing the contents inside. Jisoo looked up and her eyes connected with Jennie's.

But what she saw wasn't the soft chocolate brown eyes that she had fallen in love with. But Jennie's eyes in that moment reflected hurt, betrayal, anger, hatred...They looked broken.

And it hurt her more than it did because Jisoo knew that she was the reason why.

Jennie: I hope that this will be the last time we see each other Kim Jisoo. Let's end it here.

Jennie spun around on her heel and walked away. Jisoo was about to chase after her when the sudden pain of her heart erupted inside her chest.

She tried to get up, only to collapse in pain. Once again using all her strength Jisoo pushed herself upward, but this time, it was Suho who stopped her.

•••

Jennie made her way through the crowd, her only thought was to get home and get as far away from Jisoo as possible. But a few moments after, she turned back around, somehow convincing herself that she should at least let Jisoo explain herself, that maybe she did misunderstand the everything.

As she walked back towards Jisoo's direction, she tried to calm down and stop the tears from flowing down her face.

But once again, all her hopes were washed away as soon as she neared the spot that she had left the older girl. There on the ground was Jisoo, but a pair of arms were wrapped around her body.

The pair of arms that belonged to the guy Jennie had seen in the café. Jennie felt the tears build up in her eyes, but willed herself to not allow them to fall.

She turned away and made her way back home.

'How could she be so stupid?'

'Of course it wasn't a misunderstanding.'

'She fucking went back to him as soon as I left.'

'Was she fooling with me this whole time?'

•••

Jisoo's tears poured down as she tried to free herself from Suho's grasp.

Jisoo: Oppa let me go! I have to talk to Jennie!

Suho: No, you have to go to the hospital Jisoo. Your heart can't handle this right now!

Jisoo: Oppa, I have to tell her it was a misunderstanding! I have to...

Jisoo suddenly screamed in pain and clutched her chest tighter.

Suho: Aish!

Suho ruffled his hair in frustration not knowing if whether he should let Jisoo go to Jennie. But once he took a glance at Jisoo, he didn't give it another thought.

Suho: Fuck it.

He bent down to pick up Jisoo and rushed her to the hospital.

•••

As soon as Jennie got home, she immediately called her parents and told them that she was moving to New Zealand.

Both the Kims were startled as to why their daughter had suddenly decided to move so far away when her whole life was here in Korea. They had never even considered or talked about the idea. And not to mention the girlfriend that Jennie was so in love with. What happened between them?

They bombarded Jennie with questions that only caused her to feel even more frustrated and suffocated than she already was.

But no matter how much they asked, Jennie refused to give them a reason, or even explain and give them the slightest idea of what was going on.

Seeing how much Jennie was hurting, her parents gave in and booked the fastest flight to New Zealand.

2 days later, Jennie had packed her bags and boarded the plane that took her away from Jisoo.

•••

Jennie let out a long sigh.

A lot has happened since that day. 4 years ago she had thought that Jisoo would be the one person that she would love forever, that the two of them were meant to be together.

Never had Jennie ever thought about loving anybody else besides Jisoo. But yet here she was, dating Hanbin 4 years later.

She suddenly thought back to what Jisoo had told her long ago, back when they were still dating.

That everything that had happened happened because of fate. And that it was fate that had brought the 2 of them together.

Jennie of course had never believed her. But now as she sat in her room while waiting for Hanbin to come pick her up, maybe the idea wasn't as crazy as she had thought.

What if fate had brought her to Jisoo, but the two were never destined to be together. Instead, what if the one that she was fated to meet and destined to be with was Hanbin all along.

And perhaps her relationship with Jisoo was just a trial that she had to go through in order for her to be with the one that she was destined for.... Hanbin.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

185K 4K 25
I hope you live a great life, see the world with my eyes Jennie, i will always love you - Lalisa Manoban I regret my words -Jennie Kim I still love h...
226K 8.7K 36
"You're my first, and shall also be my last," -Jennie Kim "How do you make me fall back in love with you over and over?" -Park Chaeyoung
289K 6.3K 110
"Baby why are you doing this to me? why are you hurting this much please speak." "No, we're not doing this anymore unnie." If you wanna know about th...
66.4K 1.1K 8
Jisoo has always loved Jennie's 'innocent' questions. How could she ever refuse a request from the girl she loves? - G!P Jisoo A week full of angst a...