The Virgin [Book 2] [ h.s ] #...

By EsteeStyles

Can a relationship work without sex? Yeah so many years have passed, and guess what? I'm still The Virgin whe... More

Prologue
01
02
03
04
05
06
07
08
09
10 Part 1
10 Part 2
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
THE VIRGIN INTERVIEW
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44 Part 1
44 Part 2
45
46
47
48
49
Epilogue 1
Epilogue 2

50

386 13 0
By EsteeStyles

THE WEDDING DAY JAN 15

So many days have passed and the girls were right when they said once we planned our bachelorette trip, time did get really fast and boom today was the day I would stop being an O'Brien and become a Styles as I will marry the one, the love of my life Harry Styles. To sum it up for you guys, we girls went to Seychelles enjoying the islands and beaches to the core while the boys went to...how predictable...Las Vegas, Nevada. Yeah but we had to worry if it was some other boys but...helloooo these were Our men, we had nothing to worry about being cheated on or whatever, they had the craziest of fun, a purely no ladies bachelor party. Just enjoying the Vegas life women free. Can imagine that? It was like kids who hated any...adult releated stuffs.

It all passed really fast and we were all set for the big day. Today. Eeeeee. Finally. But I d be lying if I said I wasnt nervous, every bride went through this. Normal. Gemma had called Lou Teasdale to do my hair and help me with the dress, oh makeup as well. She was amazing. The theme of the wedding was pink and it was exactly how I wanted, just like the unfortunately tragically ended wedding but yet very beautiful wedding of Alaric and Jo in The Vampire Diaries season 6. Its gonna be perfect.

"Makeup ready. Time for the dress"Lou said after she was done with my eyes. I clapped my hands in excitment as I also never seen the dress, Sasha and Gemma this time designed it. Queens.

T

he girls Emily, Sasha, Monica and Valerie were my bridemaids for the day so they wore a very pretty long pink dress. Kayla and Lisa would be with the other guests, I know they d be gorgeous.

"Put it on babe"Emily said to me and I opened the bag the dress was inside and I gasped seeing how beautiful it was.

"Aaahhhh help me put it on"I cooed just before we could even move. My phone rang, it was a Facetime...from...huh? Harry? I answered curiously. Good thing I was in a white bathrobe so he wouldnt see the dress. My hair was still loose so I decided to add filters for fun haha.

"Heyyy Harry thank god I didnt put my dress on yet"I told him and he just smiled hugely.  I couldnt see entirely his tux but as always he was...beyond perfect.

"I wanted to see you before the altar and before the dress. Am I the only one nervous here?"Harry asked me and I laughed, the girls too silently behind me. I mouthed them to shut up smiling.

"No babe, Im nervous too. I wanna skip to the I do part. I cant wait. But I dont wanna stumble and make you look bad because of rushing either"I said cooing shyly and he laughed. Laugh one more time, no more ovaries and therefore no little Styles EVER. Hahaha what my nerves made me say jeez!

"I want that too love. I waited for so to find the one girl who will love me truly madly deeply for who I am and to know that is you, I couldnt have asked anyone more perfect than you. I ve been waiting..."

"for a lifetime for you"I finished his sentence along with him making us giggle at each other. I heard one of the girls hit their heads playfully. Aww shut up.

"I love you Chloe my very too soon to be Styles"He said and I blushed. Aww man, very too soon to be Styles it seems. HARRYYYY.

"I love you too Harry the one I waited patiently, the one I share all my first times in life"I said.

"What the f is happening? Chloe O Brien almost Styles why arent you dressed yet and why is my brother on your phone screen?"Suddently Gemma Styles the final bridemaid showed after organising being the wedding planner and she lost it seeing I was on the phone with Harry nit yet dressed up. Harry and I smiled shyly at her hoping she ll cool down.

"Hi Gemma" Harry said from my phone.

"Little brother as much as I love you both...just hang up and get ready everyone s waiting."Gemma shouted making us jump.

"I love you Harry. Ok you hang up"I said.

"Whyy? You hang up"He said. I rolled.

"No you hang up"

"No you hang up the phone"

"You always do this Chloe"

"Babeeee hang up the phone or no wedding night tonight"I said and everyone gasped but then Gemma still has her cool and just came forward and hang up my phone and the screen was off.

"Harry will never give up his wedding night. Dont even try. Little Styles will be very soon in your belly sister. Ok lets put the dress on we ll go."Gemma said and I rolled my eyes. I was joking for christ s sake.

LATER

It was time, we joined my dad at the beginning of the wooden place as I began walking arm to arm with him when "Perfect" by Ed Sheeran played, only the chorus. The girls followed behind. I had the most modern bridal dress and I loved. But more than the dress I walked with my eyes locked the man standing there right in front of me still his back facing me as he waited for me.

I saw mom and Anne on each sides with huge smile and little tears of joy before dad gave my hand nicely to Harry when he reached the altar. Dad gave me a last kiss on the cheek saying how beautiful I was before standing next to mom. And here I was next to my man, Harry and the ceremony began.

"Ladies and gentleman, we are here to witness the union between two people of believed in the pure meaning of love, the pure heart to wait for the right ones for each other and not everyone has this much patience for that. But those who wait will always be rewarded and blessed with all the happiness in life. Please here is Harry Edward Styles and Chloe O'Brien, please recite your vows in the presence of the Lord"The priest announced as Harry held my hand that fit in his like it was made just for him. Which it really was.

There you go

"Chloe, you know messy my life was right from my childhood, I didnt even find my path, I didnt even know what was real in my life as I was manipulated by someone, I lost the meaning of love because I thought it never existed. Until I met you, I knew I was wrong. You have changed my life without even trying and it was always the little things that matters, that made me fall in love with you every second. I feel proud that our relationship was never depending on physical even if as human beings we have needs but like I said, in a relationship or in anything in life its always the little things that mattered. Its you who made me the best person I could ever be. You gave me a reason to be in the world. It is said that God the Father created woman to be man's helper in all things. I delight in the idea of following this scriptural teaching. I vow to help you in all things, to lighten your heart, to help us find peace and happiness in our life together. "Harry said with entire honestly straight from the heart to me looking at my eyes directly as tears streamed slightly from them. I dont deserve him.

"Harry...You are the first person I want to see in the morning and the last at night. I look forward to loving the smallest moments, as you said its always the little things that matters, like your eyes while you toss your hair. Spin a coin into a fountain and make a wish for us. You are my wish come true. All my life I have gone through almost hell because I was judged that I was wasting my youth by waiting for the right man for me, today I am very proud that I have finally found you proving the people who put me down because they didnt have self control, patience and faith.  Our love is unique, because we are unique. Together we make something that has never been seen before. Together we make a force that holds the power to stand against any disaster, an engine of love the likes of which the world has never seen. I give you the best of me, my heart, my soul, forever." I told him back as honest as him holding his hands.

Now, Louis and Sasha came forward with the rings that we have to exchange to each other.

" With this ring I take thee to be my wife, I pledge my troth and enter into the holy bonds of matrimony." Harry said to me as he slide the diamond ring to my finger just above the engagement ring. Now it was my turn.

"With this ring I take thee to be my husband, I pledge my troth and enter into the holy bonds of matrimony."I repeated while sliding the ring to his finger like he did for me.

"By the power of God, I call you now, husband and wife, you may now kiss the bride"The priest finally announced with that, that moment I felt like it was all in slow motion as Harry leaned towards me, his hands delicately on my cheeks at the same time pushing a little the few strands away from my ear and then our lips connected into a slow passionate kiss soon as our eyes were shut like noone was watching , as if we were the only ones. Slowly the kiss deepened not caring everyone was watching in awws and clapping but to us...we were the only ones.

"I love you Chloe...Styles"Harry said as we slowly pulled away. This was it. I was reborn as Chloe Styles.

We walked out hand in hand out of the house and a nice cinderella style chariot waiting for us with maybe 9 white horses. Before we got in, I threw the bouquet and guess who caught it...

Sasha

Aww yess so according to the bouquet, Louis and Sasha were next in line. Yess my couple goals number was next, after Emiliam yes. Now lets go to the party. Tue party wasnt too far, it was outdoor yes, to be honest, we had nowhere to go, the chariot was jist fancy and for procedure. Ask Gemma. I love her for that. It was just for few rounds around the nice house as people waved and shouted for us, we waved them back.

It was at sharp 8 pm that more serial lights, candles and all were lit and made the occasion even more beautiful. Like I said it was all outdoor, this was where our party was. Thank you Gemma, my sister the best wedding planner ever.

A january wedding in the woods, what else could I ask for?

Now, we opened the party with what supposed to be the first dance, which I was really looking forward to but Harry surprised everyone, me especially.

"Hi everyone thank you so so much for coming. I love everyone single one of you, not more than my now wife of course but very much. I know whats a first dance but as unique our relationship and love is, so shall be our first dance as Im going to sing while we dance and my dear friend Niall will play the guitar along with some other work friends, Sarah, Clare, Mitch and Adam. Chloe my love if you dont mind?"Harry said and asked me lastly like a prince charming he was. He s gonna sing? AHHHH WOW. I nodded with pleasure and with that Niall and Harry's friends came forward assembling slund system, piano, drums, guitar and bass. They seemed really nice.

You wont believe what song Harry was singing as we slowly waltz together in front of everyone. The most romantic shit awww. He was singing Girl Crush by Little Big Town. Couldnt get any romantix than this. Especially as his shiny green eyes were locked on mine the whole time, every word he sang was for me .

I've got a girl crush
Hate to admit it but,
I got a hard rush
It's not slowing down
I got it real bad
I want everything she has
That smile and that midnight laugh
She's giving you now
I want to taste her lips
Yeah, cuz they taste like you
I want to drown myself
In a bottle of her perfume
I want her long blond hair
I want her magic touch
Yeah, cuz maybe then
You'd want me just as much

I've got a girl crush
I don't get no sleep
I don't get no peace
Thinking about her
Under your bed sheets
The way that she's whispering
The way that she's pulling you in
Lord knows I've tried,
I can't get her off my mind
I want to taste her lips
Yeah, cuz they taste like you
I want to drown myself
In a bottle of her perfume
I want her long blond hair
I want her magic touch
Yeah, cuz maybe then
You'd want me just as much

I've got a girl crush
Hate to admit it but
I got a hard rush,
It's not slowing down

It was so beautiful, so magical, our moments was so perfect, more meaningful as Harry sang to me like he meant the words for me the whole time when we danced, our eyes not leaving each others. His band friends made it better. They were legendary, the drummer girl was really good like damn, the pianist was an adorable one too, Niall, Mitch and Adam rocked it too. Harry's voice...I just fell in love with him even more than ever thats all Im gonna say.

"Best first dance ever"Louis said grabbing a mic hugging both of us. And the next he shouted...

" Ok so, we just found we have a superstar right here. Styles you never fail to wow us mate. I am so happy for you and Im really happy that of all the girls , Chloe is the one for you, you two deserved the best of everything after what you both went through, God  is always on your side, I wish you a very happy happy married life and may you have infinite anniversaries to celebrate. "Louis said his speech after Harry sat at the main seats in the middle facing everyone. I could see our gang all together. The girls changed their outfits like how it happened during Emiliam's wedding.

Pregnancy even at early stage made Emily glow so much more than she already was.

Sasha never goes out of style, she created fashion. My queen.

Monica my chicka slayyy as always.

My Valerie was so so so beautiful effortlessly. A true Belle.

Lisa was such a cutie pie as usual. I hope we ll get closer as time passed by.

Topmodel Kayla duh, always was at her best and that dress was spot on. She was gorgeus, this time she was gorgeous from the inside as well.

"To Harry and Chloe, dont change even jf the world does. You two stay the angels that rule the world in happiness and people learn to treat people with kindness like you do. "Liam finished his speech simple but effective and it was true.

"I cant believe that the youngest one of the lads got married while there s 4 left, Louis, Jason, Zayn and I, oh Steve too so thats 5. I am really really happy for you both Harry and Chloe. Not everyone is as lucky as you both to marry both of your 1st loves . Dont argue with that Harry, this is your 1st real and intended. Nothing will come between the 2 of you, it s written in the skies that you should be together."Niall said and we thanked him too. True, it was Harry's 1st time too, the real one. I was his 1st love too. Thank you God for everything.

"i always rooted for the 2 of you. I always wanted the best for Chloe, I always wanted her to be happy, to be happy with whoever she wanted to be with it and it makes me so happy that she finally foujd her true prince charming, it was worth all the wait and she should be very proud to not follow the other girls path of finding "love" in a hurry in the name of peer pressure. It all affects us, its a part of school life, but it is up to us whether to let it consume us or we beat it like we beat puberty. Chloe did that and she got the best man not only for her but the best man any girl could ever have. Harry take care of her, you re a very lucky man. I love the both of you so much." Zayn's speech was the best and most touchy. The best guy friend to me after Louis. I met Zayn in Rosewood before Harry and developed tiny feelings but it vanished when I met Harry, I was first scared of him(the not real him if you remember) but slowly I started to fall in love with him and I wanted noone else than him. Harry and I were really meant to be together. A choice made by God.

"I feel old now not because Im pregnant but because our baby Chloe of the group is a grown happy married woman now and Im so happy that she found the real prince here. Noone can ever bully or hurt you girl, you got the best man like Zayn said. Harry , so happy that you became the happy, good man you were meant to be. May you both be happy forever" Emily said.

"Im not the best with words so real quick but heartly...Harry and Chloe are the couple I ship the most and I m looking forward to see Little Styles very soon. I cant wait. All the love "Sasha said and we giggled.

"Monica is already too drunk to talk so, so sorry about that so Im gonna speak on behalf of her and me. When I met Chloe in London, she was a broken glass, she wounded real deep, she cried everyday in her room in our appartment and it killed everyday. I wondered whats with that girl and thats how we bonded. I wanted to make her feel better and she opened up to me telling everything about what broke her. I used to hate Harry thinking it was him the bad guy and I didnt know the whole story either but once I met him face to face I realised that he was such a gentleman, the perfect man for Chloe fir her personality. Beauty, intelligence, funny, care, and such crazy idiots that I love very much. Thats what define Chloe and Harry, the made for each other." Valerie said on behalf of her and too drunk dear Monica I laughed. Giiiirl.

The party was all night, we ate, danced, drank, danced all night. Fast dancing and last when everyone left, Harry and I stayed a little longer to dance slowly just us as his friends musicians performed a couple songs. But Girl Crush was my favorite. I feel like it was Our Song, mine and Harry's, that song was for us, defined us.

"To many anniversaries forever and ever Chloe Styles"Harry said and I blushed nodding.

"Even death will never tear us apart. Although today, the broken glass is fixed, the heart will never stop beating, but only The Virgin will die ,for the strong, happy, woman in love shall rise and rule the world with her only one, her one true love. Forever and thats you, Harry Styles." I told him happily making him smile befir we kissed passionately living the moment like every second was precious.

THE END

(A/N: Tadaaa thats it. Its over. Did you like it? So now There ll be several epilogues in different POVs you ll see why whenever I update. Thank you so so so much guys who been there throughout right fron the beginning of this book and the 1st one as well. I loooove you all. I have planned what I want to write for the epilogues but just asking...what are you expecting to be there? )

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.6K 295 12
You have to read B1-4 to read this! • ~ Book 1: https://www.wattpad.com/story/89507260-jerrie-perfect-for-you-book-1-c • ~ Book 2: https://www.wattpa...
75.2K 1.7K 23
Louis Tomlinson, 1/5 of the biggest boy band in the world, One Direction. Eleanor Calder, Former Hollister floor model and student at the University...
15.2K 264 35
Everyone continues to navigate through their feelings and emotions while trying to hold on to their relationships This is part 3 of the book Part 1...
59.5K 2.3K 68
Life is Freedom. You make your own choices, good or bad. You choose the people you surround yourself with, whether they bring out the best in you or...