I'll see you again ( Alice A...

By Alicevbrose

Miyu Sakura Darkmoon a girl who has lived most of her life in Alice academy Alice her farther left her there... More

Dark Angel ( Alice Academy. / Gakuen Alice )
chapter one : doll
chapter 3 : sweet dreams
chapter 4 trip to the Northern Woods
chapter five : Mr . Bear
chapter 6 :
chapter 7
chapter 8
Chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
Alice here
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
Chapter 20 Cultural Festival
Chapter 21 The pain of a first love
Chapter 22 Unknown feelings
Chapter 23, Nekosume
Chapter 24, New ray of hope
chapter 25, Silly dream
Chapter 26, Little bird

chapter 2 Jinno

7.7K 209 31
By Alicevbrose

pov : Miyu

" Did you hear me? what's your alice ?" He asked again giving me a hard look while all the others just  watched the scene in front of him. Frowning i turned my head away not noticing i had still been hugging on to Ruka's arm.why should I have to tell him ?

  Gazing around I could help but notice a boy standing close by, his eyes fixed on me. Mind reader like that's going to help at all he's too weak to read my mind. He looked at me for a few minutes before he grew confused as to how I was able to block him . As if I would let someone read my mind that easily . Natsume noticing this, frowned back at the boy almost in disappointment .  I guess he would make the boy read other people's mind in order to discover stuff about them .

" Why should I tell you ? your just a boy ?" I asked him tilting my head to the side almost leaning it on Ruka' s arm .

" Hey you don't talk to Natsume like that and don't touch Ruka like that !" A girl screamed as she walked over to us with a angry look on her face , her flock of followers following close behind .

 hmm her Alice was useless . I frowned at her, she was being too loud . At such an age she's already wearing too much make-up, ugh . I could already tell she was one of those girls who like getting too much attention and think all high and mighty .

" Useless ." I said softly but loud enough for her to hear . She growled at me angrily upon hearing my words .

" What's useless ?" she ask me with a really angry look on her face.

" Your alice is useless ." I told her as I started feeling tired again from her annoying voice. she started screaming at me, I couldn't tell what she was saying any more . she's so noisy does she ever stop . After a few minutes of her still screaming I had enough of her screaming at me .

"Be quiet already ." I said using one of my alices she opened her mouth to say something but nothing came out . Shocked she started waving her hands around as she ran around the class room . hmm amazing she looks a lot like a chicken running around the place .

" Hey what did you do to her ?" Someone asked, turning i noticed Natsume looking at me again .

" I used one of my alices would you like me to give her her voice back ?" I asked him as an amused look appeared on his face.

" No, she should stay like that .How long does it last anyways ?" He asked me looking at her as she ran around the class .

" Until I get bored of it ." I said before I leaned my head on Ruka' s arm closing my eyes . This isn't really comfortable but it will have to do for now . I'd much rather sleep on his lap but I can't do that now or he might never let me sleep on his lap . I was surprised when I suddenly felt a hand on my head . I decided to let him do what he wanted, I was already too sleepy to even say anything . I wonder how this is is going to turn out .

~~~~

pov : Natsume

I sighed already bored of watching Sumire running around the room like a crazy chicken . It was peaceful not having to hear her annoying voice , turning I noticed that girl had already fallen asleep hugging onto Ruka' s arm with her free arm as she still held that doll in her other arm . that doll I had noticed it open its eyes when they walked in and close them again once everyone turned to look their way . hmm just what kind of Alice does that girl even have .

" Ah she looks so cute sleeping like that." Mikan said rather loudly as she sat in front of them watching her sleep . annoying .

" Ah Sakura your going to wake her up ." Ruka told her as he looked down at the girl watching for any signs of waking up and sighed in relief when there was none .

" Ruka-Pyon you look like a big brother with her even though you just met her ." Mikan said still in a slight loud tone . geez does she not get it . Ruka blushed looking down at Miyu .

" you think so ?" He asked Mikan still looking down at her . The idiot started nodding her head really fast .

" annoying ." I said loud enough for her to hear .

" Natsume why do you have to be so rude !" she yelled at me with a angry tone geez she going to wake her up .

" be quiet ugly ." I told her she only got more angry and started her little whining .

" Ah .... you guys ..." Ruka tried to say before a small noise was heard we turn towards the noise as we saw her already waking up . yawning softly She rubbed her eyes while still holding on to the doll . She looked around still half asleep confused to where she was .

" Hello Miyu ." Mikan said in a slight loud tone as she smiled down at her . She looked up at her still half asleep once she looked up and saw her, her eyes widen as if in shock jumping back with a thump as her back hit the back of the sit . She looked at Mikan fully awake now wrapping her arm to tightly around Ruka' s trying to hide . hmmm guess she doesn't really like girls who are too loud and full of energy like Mikan . She had the same reaction when she first met Mikan . kinda reminds me of a cat sacred of something or someone or when it doesn't want to take a bath . it's kinda cute .

" Ah your so shy ." Mikan said to her giggling . ugh idiot doesn't even get it . I feel bad for the girl now, well maybe now she'll leave me alone for a while .

"Miyu your finally awake ." Ruka said looking down at her . She stared up at him in silence for a few seconds .

" Ru - chan ." She said to him before turning to me she looked at me in silence .what the ...

" Natsu - chan ." She told me before looking back to Ruka . hmm I guess she's going to end up following him around everywhere from now on like a little duckling I could already tell . Even though she's the same age as us she's acting like a small child .

"what about me ." Mikan said as pointed at her self with a smile .

"Mikan-baka." Miyu replied not even a second later. Gasping Mikan gazed at her with a shocked look on her face leaving her mouth wide open. Smirking I reached out patting Miyu on the head. She reminded me of Yoichi, turning to me she gazed at me with a blank innocent expression .  

" crap Jinno is next up ." one of the guys said as the bell rang for the next class to start. Soon everyone rushed to their own seats cleaning up the messes they had made . Moments later the door opened and he walked in with that same serious look on his face .

 Walking up to the front his eyes gazed over to the back gazing directly at Miyu  for a few seconds before he turned back to the board to start his lessons . hmm . Though out the lessons she kept dozing off or gazing blankly in one direction of the room not at all interested in the lecture he was giving.

" Miyu answer this problem ." Jinno said in a angry tone noticing her gazing out into space. Getting up she placed her doll on her seat before walking  over to the board. Looking at the question for a few seconds in silence before she reached up and wrote down the answer .

" Very good you can go sit down now ." He told her, just as she passed him I noticed he had whispered something to her in returned she turned saying something back to him with a glare before walking back to her seat . I watched as she sat down putting the doll back on her lap as she looked forward with a empty look on her face . hmm wonder what that was about .

~~~~~

pov : Miyu

" Who would have thought I would see the doll out of its cage ." He said as I walked passed him . ugh I hate this guy I mean he was nice to me once in a while but sometimes he has to say stuff like that .

" I wouldn't say anything I wouldn't want anything to happen to you all of a sudden ." I told him glaring up at him as I walked back to my seat. As I sat down I picked up Suigintou placing her on my lap before I looked back to the board with a empty expression  . This guy . 

When he was younger we would talk every now and almost becoming friends yet everything changed after that day. Since then we hadn't really been able to get along . geez . The rest of the class time was pretty boring Mikan would get in trouble and yelled at by Jinno . By the end of class I had a small headache from all the times he would yell at me to pay attention. Jinno himself left the room with a smirk on his face satisfied with how he left me . Why you just you wait !!!!

" Ah Miyu how about we go back to the dorms now ?" Ruka suggested trying to distract me from going after him . I nodded wanting a long nap . Natsu -chan stood up and started walking out of the class room as we followed behind .

" Ah Miyu, where were you before you came to class ?" Ruka said wanting to start a conversation .

" A room ." I told him as I looked down at Suigintou .

" where ?" Natsume asked be as he looked at me though the corner of his eyes .

" I don't know I was never really allowed out of that room ." I said in a tone less voice . Walking out of the school building I was surprised how sunny it was . so different . I felt a bit happy I hadn't realized I had stopped until both Natsume and Ruka turned and looked at me with questioning looks .

" It's so warm ." I said a happy tone actually smiling for the first time in a long time . They both looked at me with shocked looks before smiling at me .

" It is isn't it? come on ." Natsume said before he turned around and started walking away. Nodding my head I cached up to them walking in between the two in silence.

" ne, do you always carry that doll around ?" Ruka asked me as we approached the dorm .

" Yep Suigintou ' s my first friend I ever made ." I told him nodding my head as I looked down at her .

" I hope we can be friends too . " Ruka said a bit embarrassed as he blushed . I nodded at him giving him a slight smile . As we walked into the dorms a robot passed by stopping in front of me .

" Your school Id .".It said huh ? school Id ? before I could say something Suigintou started moving and took something out handing it to the robot .

" Honestly you forget every thing ." She said as the robot looked at it . Ruka looked at her shocked while Natsume just kept a emotionless look on his face . hmm he must have already seen her move .

" Come this way ." The robot said as it handed back the id back to Suigintou . we all followed after it until we stopped in front of a door .

" This is your room you'll be staying I hope you like it ." it said before handing me a key .

" Thank you ." I thanked as I watched it leave . I looked back at the door in silence for a few seconds .

" Aren't you going to open it ?" Natsume asked me bringing me out of my thought . Nodding I unlocked the door opening it. Walking in both Natsume and Ruka followed behind ,it looked slightly different from the last room , a large bed in the middle as two large Windows stood on each side , a large book self that went though out one of the walls where all my toys , stuffed animals , dolls were . a closet , bathroom , a white dresser with a mirror on it, a desk , my black leather sofa chair on one if the side of the windows , and a small tea table by the bed with a tea set .

" wow you have a lot ." Ruka said still looking around . Natsume walked over to the self looking at one of my dolls just as he was about to touch it her eye opened . She giggling looking at him with her gold yellow eye .

" Mama who's this ?" she asked as her twin woke up .

" Natsu chan and Ru chan ." I said as I walked over to the bed placing  Suigintou on it .

" Not bad ." She said as she touched the bed with her hands .

" Mama ." The doll said as she flew over to me reaching out her arms to me . I reached out I bring her into my arms as her twin only floated beside me .

" Who are they ?" Ruka asked as he pointed towards the now moving dolls soon I saw how my other dolls woke up and made there way to the bed .

" My dolls Suigintou is the oldest , Kanaria second oldest , Suiseiseki third oldest, her twin Souseiseki fourth oldest , Shinku fifth oldest , Hinaichigo sixth doll , Kirakishou seventh doll second youngest , her twin Barasuishou the youngest eighth doll ." I said as I introduced each of them as I pointed them out .

" hello ." Ruka said as he waved at them . While Natsume only continued to looked at them with a bored look .

"We should go get ready for dinner We'll come to get you , we actually we live in the two rooms right next to you so it'll be easier that way . " Ruka said scratching the back of his head before turning to go .

" See you dolls ." Natsume said as he waved walking out of the room with Ruka following after him.

" geez can't he remember our own names ." Kanaria said as she crossed her arms .

" I'm sure once he knows us longer he'll remember our names ." Souseiseki said as she fixed the hat she wore .

"Ne, mama are you still going to make another doll ?" Kirakishou asked as she played with one of my necklaces . I nodded remembering the doll I decided on making a few days ago .

" what going to be her name ?" Shinku asked me sitting next to Suigintou .

" Alice ."

~~~~~~

pov : Natsume

" Ne Natsume what do you think ." Ruka asked as we waited outside of her room .

" About what ?" I asked him already knowing what he meant .

" Miyu ." He told me her name as if to remind me .

" She's weird, but okay I guess ." I can tell she's hiding something inside of her.. Something she doesn't want anyone to find out.

" She looks lonely ." Ruka said making me look up at him . lonely ?

" She has that sad empty look on her face all the time , hardly smiles or talks from what I saw today . Like a small abandoned child makes you want to cheer her up ." He said in a sad tone before smiling .

" She did look happy didn't she ?" He asked me. Gazing off into space I nodded my head as I  remembered that happy look on her face when she said how warm it was outside . My first though back then was, has she never been outside? there is nothing to be happy about , but when she smiled like that she really did  look happy . I don't even think she knew that herself .

" ya she did." I said smirking she's different from the others that's for sure .

.~~~~~~

hey my little roses . sorry for the late update I told myself I would finish it during my four day weekend but I Didn't expect to be out of the house everyday . well hope you liked it and hope you check out my other stories sometime . am writing a sword art online fanfic so though how are fans of the anime hope you look forward it .

see you all soon :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.6K 611 40
[Completed] ✓ Lucy grew up loved dearly by not only her parents, but the entire kingdom of Fiore. Her mother, the queen, was close friends with the D...
108K 2.8K 16
Sakura Miki, the twin sister of Sakura Mikan, was dragged to Alice Academy to find Imai Hotaru. As Miki stumbles along her way in Alice Academy, she...
8.9K 160 21
A girl who was, at first, just looking for her brother found her way into Gakuen Alice, a place where she made her own story. Sorry, I'm not good wit...
94.7K 4.8K 60
Shimizu Yuto possesses the extraordinary power to read the minds of others! Joined by his childhood friend, Sakura Airi, Yuto enters the prestigious...