Adore You ✔️ || Clinton Cave

Autorstwa clintonisbae

- COMPLETED - When you say you love me, know I love you more. And when you say you need me, know I need you... Więcej

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Questions
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Just For Fun
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
The Final Chapter

Chapter 7

612 23 19
Autorstwa clintonisbae

~two weeks later~

Ellie's POV

It's such a beautiful, sunny day today. I look out of the window and see lots of people walking around in the streets enjoying the relaxing heat.

I'm very glad I don't have to go to the university this week because I was so exhausted these past days like it's unreal, I haven't had enough sleep at all so it'll be good for me to recover from all the stress and tasks I had to finish lately.
Besides all of this Nathan showed up at my university a few times which sucked like hell. I can't understand how he got the courage to show up at all. If I was him I would be ashamed if I did that. But strangely enough he wasn't.
______________

*flashback*
*last week - at the university*

I was about to go to my class but suddenly saw Nathan standing right in front of me as he grabbed my arm and begged me to listen to him.

"Ellie I need you to listen to me. Let me explain everything. I didn't mean to do that. It was a huge mistake I'm so sorry."

"Stop that shit seriously." I removed his hand from my arm "What are you gonna explain? What I saw that night explains itself already. Now leave me the fuck alone!" I said to him with a low but an angry voice.

"Ellie please! You can't just move on with your life right now can you! Please I only need a second chance." He seemed like he was about to cry.

"Nope. I won't let you break me down twice. Have a great life now bye." I quickly walked away as he just stood there and slicked his hair back.
______________

"Damn what a crazy day it was." I sigh talking to myself.

Also I miss Clinton very much, we haven't seen each other since the day me and Laura were at the boys' house - since the day he asked me for a date. We actually planned having a date last week but we both didn't have much time for it so we decided to reschedule the date to today, 3 PM. We're both lucky that today is an amazing day though.

Laura went early outside with Christian to enjoy the view of this mindblowing city at its best moments. So what I'm doing right now is just sitting, not knowing what else to do as always which is pretty normal for someone like me since I'm able to cope with that. It's 12:35 PM right now so it'd take long for Clinton to appear which means I can chill until like 1:30 PM.

I look at my phone and see that Clinton posted a story on his Instagram. I open it to see what it is about and what I read is beyond adorable. It says:

Today's a very imporant day for me. Hopefully everything's gonna work out well. Wish me luck xx

I'm pretty sure he's talking about our date. I feel so much more excited now that I feel like I'm dying. I'll try to give my best to turn his day into a very beautiful one, his happiness really means a lot to me.

I spend more time on liking pictures on instagram and watching random videos on YouTube so that time goes by a bit faster. Looking at the time I read 1:25 PM and I think I should start preparing myself now. I take a quick shower, put several lotions on my body and choose what to wear. I don't wanna wear something casual today but also not extraordinary clothing, it should be something elegant or cute and therefore I manage to pick a dress with blue flowers on it. The front side of the dress was way shorter than the back which was almost touching the ground. Later I pick my light browned sandals and my handbag that had the same color as my sandals.
I also do a very elegant makeup that matches my combination and then curl my hair.

While spraying my perfume - since it's almost 3 PM - I hear a doorbell and walk towards the door to open it and once I get to open it, I see a very handsome looking human being in front of me, looking like a pure angel. I am definitely talking about Clinton.
(You can see his look above!😻)

"Hot damn" I say out loud by accident because damn, he just blessed my eyes.

"You like what you see?" He chuckles blushing a little.

"Yeah I guess so" I smile blushing too.

He's looking at me with a suprised face and puts a little smile on it.

"Damn you look mesmerizing" he suddenly says "plus you smell great" he keeps complimenting me.

"Thank you" I lightly giggle looking on the ground, trying to avoid eye contact because that was one of my most intensive weaknesses.

"Uhh.. this is for you" he gives me the red rose he was holding in his hand.

"Oh my god thank you so much love" I thank him as my smile gets bigger. He chuckles scratching his neck.

"So um.. you ready?" He asks.

"Absolutely" I reply.

I take my handbag, my phone and the keys with me and we both leave the apartment heading to Clinton's car that was in front of the apartment.
He opens the door, I hop in and he closes it afterwards. He hops in and starts driving.

"So where does this pretty lady wanna go?" Clinton asks me still focusing himself on the traffic.

"Hmm I don't know, maybe to a café since it's a beautiful day compared to the last few days?" I suggest.

"Good idea, I know a good one, it belongs to one of my good friends. You'll like it there"

He makes compliments on how good their café is, he even recommends their amazing and tasty Latte Macchiato to me, I will definitely try one.

On the way to the café we also talk about what we did in our busy week, I tell him about all the stress I had to deal with permanently but I'm not quite sure if I should talk about the fact that Nathan showed up at my university. I should better not mention him, he isn't worth being mentioned at all. I shouldn't think about that either. However, he tells me he and the boys were working on something new at their studio, I'm very excited to know what the new thing actually was.
Well it's not that we didn't talk since the day I was at their house but we didn't talk a lot due to our businesses.

"We arrived" he parks the car, we both get out of it and Clinton suddenly takes me by the hand making his way to the café next to a pretty fountain. I've never seen this place in my whole life, it's a very phenomenal place to have a date with your lover. There's literally everything you'd ask for. The view was fantastic, the beam of sunlight was touching my bare skin and it was so silent compared to the streets filled with lots of people in LA. It was an actual paradise.

We both enter the café and then suddenly a guy comes over and hugs Clinton telling him how he's doing and so does Clinton after replying to his question with a "great". The guy looks at me with a weird face expression.

"Is this your girlfriend?!"

"Nope she's my friend. Her name is Ellie." Clinton introduces me.

"Oh hey Ellie, I'm Alex" he hugs me as well.

"Nice to meet you Alex" I smile.

"Same to you" he smiles.

Me and Clinton order something to eat and drink and we both sit outside and chat away casually. I really enjoy talking to him, he always finds a topic to talk about which is great for someone like me because I barely know what to talk about generally.

A few minutes later I see someone I wish I wouldn't see my whole life anymore - especially today. My happiness fades away quickly and my mind gets filled with lots of negative memories. What the fuck is this right now?! Clinton looks at me and then at the direction I look.

_______________

Clinton's POV

I suddenly notice how Ellie's mood changes after what she saw. I guess I remember him though.

"Ellie isn't this your ex?" I ask her quietly. She nods.

Damn what the fuck is this fucker doing here right now? He won't leave  her alone for a damn second will he?
He will ruin our date I'm so sure about that. I hoped to have a great day but no, that fucker just appeared from nowhere. He moves to us and looks at me with a jealous, disgustedly face.

"Who the fuck is he?!" He gets angry very fast.

"That's non of your business Nathan! Piss off!" Ellie yells at him.

"Wait I remember you! You were the one who took Ellie to your house! I bet you fucked her huh"

"Shut the fuck up you little piece of shit" I insult him.

He suddenly grabs Ellie's arm tightly and tries to take her with him but I stand up immediately and seperate his hand from Ellie's arm. Standing right in front of him I also tell him to leave us both alone and piss of but he keeps telling me he won't leave and once he tries to hit me quickly I grab his hand and punch him right in the face. I hear Ellie yelling at us both to stop. He lies on the ground covering up his mouth with his hand. I see a little bit of blood dripping from it.

"I don't think it's a good idea to try it once again" I advise.

"You're gonna see me again. Watch out. We're not done yet." he threatens me but I don't care, what would he even do to me? Damn he's so fucking ridiculous.

He finally manages to stand up and walk away. I turn around and look at Ellie standing there, covering her mouth with her hands and giving that shocked look, her eyes are filled with tears and she was very close to cry. I hug her tightly and comfort her saying that he hopefully won't disturb us anymore. She sobs and cries more telling me that she's had enough this whole month. I feel sympathy for her and I really hope she gets better very soon, it hurts to see her suffer like this.

I take her to the car and she hops in.

"Wait a second I'll be back" I tell her kissing her head.

Later Alex comes to me to ask what just happened. I tell him everything and he stands there getting angry about this whole situation.

"Well we should go now, thanks a lot dude" I pay our order and we clasp hands.

"Anytime bro. See ya around"

I start the car and drive Ellie to her apartment. We don't really talk during the way. Once we finally manage to arrive we both get out of the car and enter the apartment. She tells me to take a seat so I do what she says.

"Do you wanna drink something?" She asks me from the kitchen.

"Do you have a beer?" I ask her.

"Sure" she says coming over and throwing me a beer.

She sits down and we both talk a bit until she gets a message and looks at her phone.

"Laura texted me saying she's gonna stay at your house with Christian tonight"

"Oh that's cool" I say.

Ellie doesn't talk until she asks me to stay with her since she doesn't like to stay alone. I reply her with a yes and she smiles. I smile afterwards.

We talk a bit more but then she tells me she's feeling very tired so she's going to sleep now. Also she lets me know that I can sleep in Laura's room because she wouldn't be here this night. A few minutes ago we both stand up wishing a good night to each other. Ellie kisses my cheek and goes to her room and I go to Laura's room throwing myself on the bed and falling asleep as soon as I close my eyes.

______________

Did you expect this to happen or not? Let me know in the comments :)

Also don't forget to vote and comment for another chapter!💕

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

23.9K 551 29
𝐇𝐄𝐑 ❪ 彼女 ❫ " all i wanna do is lay with her, but i know all i have is one day with her " ━━━━ in which falling in lust leads...
91.5K 3.2K 26
"Please Forth...love me...just this once...please" Beam cry and begs Forth. "After this, i'll promise that i will not bother you anymore..i promise"...
701 34 13
"i know you want it, girl" Madeleine was only expecting a fun night out for a change... Now she's caught in Mitchel's obsessiveness. "it's all cool d...
68.4K 2.7K 58
We only met each other just the other day, But you already got me feeling some type of way. ~COMPLETED~