When Love reaches You ✓

By nila_c423

Aditya is a modern architect. Looking forward for a love marriage. Vaidhehi is a homely girl who loves to spr... More

Characters
CHAPTER 01
CHAPTER 02
CHAPTER 03
CHAPTER 04
CHAPTER 05
CHAPTER 06
CHAPTER 07
CHAPTER 08
CHAPTER 09
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
CHAPTER 39
CHAPTER 40
CHAPTER 41
CHAPTER 42
CHAPTER 44
CHAPTER 45
CHAPTER 46
CHAPTER 47
CHAPTER 48
CHAPTER 49
CHAPTER 50
Epilogue

CHAPTER 43

2.5K 149 18
By nila_c423

After 7 months.....

Vaidhehi opened her eyes feeling sunrays on her cheeks.  She rubbed her eyes and looked sideways . Aditya was next to her in his deep sleep.  She smiled at him. Her eyes travelled to her belly which  brought a brighter smile in her face. She caressed her baby bump.

" good morning baby.."she smiled. She looked at him and touched his cheeks with her fingers. She knew very well that he barely slept these days.  He opened his eyes feeling her touch and looked at her. She smiled

" good morning husband"

" good morning Vaidhu.." He said in his morning husky voice. She smiled.His hand's moved to her belly caressed it . He came closer to her and kissed her forehead and then moved to her baby bump  and kissed There.She closed her eyes and smiled.

" we have check up today..Did you forget?" He asked wrapping his hands around her. She hugged him back

" I knew that you'll be there to remind me.."

He smiled at her.

"Vaidhu?"

"Hmm.."

"I'm so damn excited to see our baby.." he said playing with her fingers.

"I'm more excited Aditya." She smiled at him and tried to get up . He got up from his side and helped her. He followed her till the washroom and helped her in bathing.

" Aditya.. enough." Vaidhehi screamed when he Was  busy drying her hair's after the shower.

" Vaidhu wait .. you'll catch cold otherwise. Don't you remember what doctor said.. "

She sighed.

"Ohkay..done" he said as he combed her long hair strands.

"Vaidhu..which saree you'll wear"he asked moving to the wardrobe

"That pink one.."she said playing with her hairs. He took the pink saree and walked towards her.

"No Aditya..I didn't like it. I want that orange saree...no...no that too"she thought for a moment. He kept his hands on his hips while she giggled.

"Okay..that white saree "she finally decided. He picked up her saree and helped her in wearing. He secretly enjoyed her mood swings.

"Aditya..? You know what..you've learnt to wear a saree Better than me"she chuckled.

"Shut up vaidhu. I'm doing this for my baby. Once she comes out we'll be in one team. You'll be alone"he said smiling while she pouted sadly. He laughed and kissed her baby bump.

"Yeah.. finished"

"Aditya..I'll do the rest. You go and get ready soon"

He nodded as he walked to the wardrobe and pulled out his shirt.
He buttoned up his shirt while his eyes passed across her and looked her through the mirror. He stared at her for some time.She pretended to be normal even though she felt his gaze..

" Aditya..are you trying to make holes on my face..?" She said chuckling. He diverted himself and adjusted his hair..

" why should I.."he asked casually

" ha..ha..Mr Aditya. You have to accept the fact that you are not able to control yourself. I'm I right?"

He looked at her and smiled

" yeah.. maybe.." He winked at her  and She blushed..

" oh god vaidhu.. don't do the okay..I'm already controlling a lot. "He said pouting

She blushed hardly and pointed towards her belly. he showed a disappointed face..😞..She laughed at him..

" you are laughing at me huh.. okay fine . you'll get the punishment after your delivery."

She blushed hardly again and got up to go

" let's go. "

He held her wrists and wrapped his hands around her. She smiled as he moved her hairs to one side and kissed her neckline sending shivers down her spine

" hello madam..Why don't you agree that you are also craving for me ..Huh. " he asked nuzzling his nose on her neck. She felt ticklish. She pushed him away.

" Aditya....stop it.. and Baby. Better close your ears. Your papa is very Shameless...."

He felt like laughing at her..

" what..? I won't allow my baby to become like you okay.."she showed her tongue out.

" yeah yeah.. definitely. She'll be like her mom" he said

" he.." she protested

" she.." he argued

Just then they heard the horn of the car..

"See you made it late"she said turning her face away

"I was helping you madam. How cruel youre"

She giggled and kissed his cheek.

"Let's go" he helped her in walking and took her downstairs.

" how much time yaar.." Vikram complained once they reached down

"not me . your sister made it late.."Adi said chuckling while Vaidhehi glared at him. He then walked to Renu and hugged her.

"How are you?"

" perfectly fine.."she hugged him back and smiled. Renu rushed to Vaidhehi and hugged her tightly.

"I missed you Vaidhu"

"I missed you too"she hugged her back

Vikram and Renu got married 4 months ago . Along with Rudra and Arjun.  After the marriage Arjun moved back to his house with Rudra.. Priya  and Shiva were yet to think about their marriage .They both are currently in London , which they went for some official purpose and will be back soon. Everyone in Vaidhehis family finally agreed to give a chance to Shiva to prove himself . Even though Aditya was strongly against him ,Vaidhehi somehow managed to convince him for Priya .Aditya then had a talk with shiva and found him genuine .They welcomed him back.

They reached the hospital within some time. Vaidhehi had all her check ups done. Aditya looked at the chart which showed the baby's progressing . He touched them and smiled brightly .His vission got blurred . He looked at vaidhehi who is twice happier than him. She smiled at him with tears. He pulled her closer and hugged her.

-------

Precap - Baby's first kick

______________________________

Youre welcome to leave your valuable comments in the comment box. Feedback appreciated

___________________________

Love nila❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.7K 5.3K 46
Jai Prakash Raj is a dashing superstar. heartthrob of many girls. Darling of the industry and the Greek God for everyone. Srishti Preyansh Verma is...
67.9K 4.5K 30
SO THIS STORY IS ABOUT ONSCREEN COUPLE ANUBHAV SINGH AND HASEENA MALLIK. IN THIS A PERSON IN FIT OF REVENGE MARRIES HASSEENA OFF TO AN UNKOWN MAN WHO...
8.5K 1K 9
"No relationship is all sunshine, but two people can share one umbrella and survive the storm together." - Unknown Anubhav And Haseena are lovers fro...
373K 18.7K 60
Cover Design: @DSPranushka at DS Creations Highest Rank:#46 in Romance on 16/06/2018 This is the story of Vedanth and Jwala who are totally opposite...