The Billionaire's Daughter

By renasbooks

~Mature contents~ "Ava sat there by her self doing nothing but stare into outer space while her best friend w... More

chapter 1
Chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Epilogue

chapter 26

50K 1.5K 23
By renasbooks

The next day Vincent woke up then stared at the ceiling, contemplating whether he should go to work or stay home and work in the office. Suddenly he remembered that he was going to help Ava pack. Lilly was also coming over to help. Vincent sighed then sat up, after stretching a bit he yawned then looked over at Ava who was still asleep. Grabbing his phone from off the dresser, he turned it on then looked down at the screen. The missed call was from his sister. He rolled his eyes as he stood up and walked into the bathroom.

"I wonder why she was calling me this late," he said to himself. Picking up his toothbrush he placed the paste on. While he did so he called Ashley.

Vincent, why didn't you answer me last night?

I was busy, so what were you calling about?

I was at the hospital yesterday, I-

Wait, what happened? Are you okay?

□ Yeah I fell on my arm, I thought it broke but it was a sprain, no big deal

■ I don't care if it's even a little scratch you should be careful

□ Ok, so what were you doing yesterday? You always pick your phone up

■ Nothing don't you have something to do?

Ok ok, I'll just ask Ava then. Ttyl

Vincent rolled his eyes as she laughed. Ending the call he placed the phone down. Running his hand through his hair a few times he sighed. Something was bothering him but he didn't know what it was it was he just not in the mood. Walking back into the room he grabs his sweatpants then puts them on.

"Dada" Paris called through the baby monitor, a smile immediately came to his face. Leaving the room he walked down the hall to Paris's nursery. Slowly opening the door he peaked his head in and Paris was smiling while staring at him. "Dada" she squealed and Vincent ran over to her then took her out of the crib.

"Good morning princess," he said as he planted kisses all over her face. She giggled while trying to move her face.

"Mama?" She asked with her head tilted to the side as Vincent left the nursery.

"Mommy is sleeping shush," he said as he walked down the stairs. "Are you hungry or do you wanna watch TV?" He asked and she just stared at him. "Breakfast then TV" Vincent walked into the kitchen then placed Paris down in her high chair.

"No," she said with her hands outstretched.

"Don't you want daddy to make something yummy?" He asked and she started whining.

"No, no dada," she said while waving both her little hands around. She was about to cry so Vincent gave up then picked her up.

"Okay so I'll make something simple today since I'll have to carry you around" Vincent walked over to the fridge then opened it and took out the milk, place it on the counter. Grab some strawberries, an apple, banana, Avacado, grapes, and yogurt.

Okay so it's small bites of fruits and milk for you" he said as he grabs her little dish. "Paris, could you sit right here just let daddy cut these up?" He asked as he placed her down on the counter. "Good girl" he kissed her cheek then grabbed the knife. He moved over to the other table because he didn't want Paris to grab anything.

As he cut the fruits into small bites he placed them down in the dish. Grabbing another dish he placed the Avacado inside then crushed it so that it was soft. After he was finished he made a cup of coffee for Ava and himself and some cereal. "Okay let's get something into your little tummy" he took off the counter then placed her back into the highchair.

"Nooo," she said with her hands outstretched.

"It's okay I'm just getting your food" he picked up the dish then placed them down on the high chair. He also grabbed her bottle of milk. "Go ahead I'll give you the Avacado when you're finished," he told her. She started picking up the fruits while shoving them into her mouth. Vincent smiled at how cute she looked. Grabbing his cup of coffee he took a sip then sighed. "Here's your sippy cup" he hands it to her.

After a few minutes Paris was finished eating so Vincent decided to give Paris the Avacado. Scooping a spoonful of it he moved it towards her mouth. She tastes it then started making this weird face.

"What's wrong, you don't like it," he asked as he tried giving her another spoon. She turned her head away then pushed it back.

"Good morning," Ava said as she walked into the kitchen. Both their heads snapped in her direction.

"Good morning I didn't get to make something good for breakfast because Paris wouldn't sit down so I made some coffee and there is cereal if you need it or you could just make something if you don't want any of that," he said and she smiled.

"That's okay babe I'll eat the cereal," she told him and he nodded. "By the way, Paris doesn't like avocado" she added and Vincent chuckled then placed it to the side.

"So are you ready to start packing?" He asked and Ava nodded.

"I texted Lilly she said she'll be ove-" Ava was cut off when she heard the door opened.

"Honey I'm home!" Lilly shouted as she walked into the kitchen.

"I forgot that I gave her a key" Ava mentally slapped herself. Vincent picked up Paris then cleaned her mouth off.

"Hey, Lilly," Vincent said as she walked up to them.

"Vincent I want to tell you something," Lilly said as she pulled him over to a corner. Ava wondered what she was telling him. "Ava is pregnant" she whispered and Vincent's eyes widen.

"Are you serious?" He asked and she nodded.

"What?" Ava asked as she ate her cereal.

"Are you pregnant?" He asked her and Ava was confused.

"What? I'm not pregnant, Lilly why would you tell him that?" Ava asked and Lilly raised her eyebrows.

"Remember you texted me saying you weren't feeling well and you were vomiting," Lilly said and Ava shook her head.

"I was sick doesn't mean I was pregnant forget about it let's just go do what we have to," Ava said and Lilly shrugged then left the kitchen. "Vincent I'm not pregnant don't listen to Lilly I was just sick," Ava said and Vincent nodded while staring at her. "I'm going upstairs to pack my clothes, by the way, are you going to work?" She asked him.

"No, I'm staying to help you with packing the stuff," he said and she nodded. "Wait aren't you going to finish your cereal?'' He asked and she shook her head.

"I'm full," she said then left the kitchen. Vincent also left the kitchen and walked into the living room where Lilly was packing a few stuff in the box.

"Are you guys taking the tv?" Lilly asked Vincent.

"No, we're not taking a lot of stuff just Ava's clothes and a few somethings that she values important. So stuff like the drawer, tv, couches she won't need those" he told her and she nodded.

"I can't believe you guys are giving this house to me," Ava said and Vincent nodded.

"I don't see why not you are Ava's best friend and she loves you like a sister," Vincent told her and she smiled.

"Paris come give me a hug," Lilly said as she walked up to Vincent. Lilly was about to take her but Paris shooked her head.

"Nooo," she said and Lilly knitted her eyebrows together.

"Why is she acting so clinging she never refuses to come to me before?" Lilly asked.

"I don't know she's been acting like this since morning look I'm going to try and put her down," Vincent said then tried placing Paris down on the couch.

"Nooo noo dada," she said with her hands outstretched. She started pouting and tears filled her eyes.

"See I don't know why she's acting like this and she never use to," Vincent said in a low voice. Vincent walked away from her and Paris started crying. He picked her up but she continued crying while rubbing her eyes.

"Maybe it's because you are always leaving. You go to work in the morning then come back late. Not spending enough time with her so she thinks you are going to leave her" Lilly explained and Vincent looked at Paris while bouncing her.

"Okay I'll make sure to spend more time with you princes," he said then kissed her cheek.

"Don't worry she'll grow out of it" Lilly added and Vincent nodded then smiled.

"But how will I help you guys if Paris doesn't want to sit down?" He asked.

"Don't worry it's not a lot of stuff Ava and I can handle it" she assured him and he nodded.

"Daddy-daughter day today then," he said as he left the living room and went upstairs.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••

THANKS FOR READING

PLEASE COMMENT

AND VOTE 🧐

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 24.4K 43
"I am pregnant, " I say looking into his eyes intensely but his face is emotionless. "what? " he asks stunned, he paces around for a few minutes "I...
6.8K 110 30
"I'm not scared of you, I'm scared of history repeating itself" I whispered out. He grabbed my chin to make me look him in the eye, "I didn't hear yo...
100K 1.8K 32
"Let me tell you something, William." I say as I watch his tall figure lean over me, with my body pressed into the wall. "And whats that, princess?"...
288K 6.9K 31
"Abort it." "Excuse me ?" "Abort that thing inside of you!" He shouts in my face. I put my hands on his chest trying to put some space between us...