TJL#14# She Is The One

By HiddenInTheEpic

Diya Goenka is 21, a normal fun loving, polite but very stubborn Indian girl. She is eldest of three siblings... More

Luck is not Enough!!!
She is Here!!!
Meeting Fire!!!
Punishment
Mistakes!!!
Not At All Just Attraction
Not Shocking But Irritating
Just With Me?
It's You
Puzzled
When You Try It
Waiting
Kids!!!
Shocked
Hate It
Golden Time
Are You Kidding Me?!!
Never Ever
Avoiding
When!!!
End Of The Discussion
Changing
Hatred
Stalking
Drowning
Stubborn Girl
Black
Not Always
Stuck
Serious
Fact
New
Find Out
Girlfriend
No wonder
Stupid Me
Nothing To Regret
Not Good
Lonely
Dull
Speechless
For Real
Surprise
Romeo and Juliet
Birthday
Brave
My Turn
Holy Cowgirl!!!
Hate Him
Wrong
Confession
Astonished
Very Nice
10%
Secret
Beautiful
Twisted
Out Of Words
Damn Wrong
Kiss To Remember
Done With Drama
Before Ending
Torturous
Next Level
Hell With You
More Like You
A Witch
Destroy Her
Smart Head
I Miss Him
Lucky Girl
This Guy!!!
My Love
Without Him
Right Wrong
Hard Decision
Fool
Hate You
Love Shines Brightly
Real Clan
💓 My Little Heart 💓
Not Sure
Everything
A Promise
Uncontrollable, Uncomfortable, Unbelievable
Kidnapped
Heart Attack
Big Day
Undying Love
Don't Like That
Enjoying Last Time
W.W.W. Her?!
A Journey To Wedding
Irresistible
Cuteness Overloaded
Horror
Mine Only
Sooner Or Later
Every Bit Of You
Strong
No Matter What
You Are Already There
Colorful
Lost
At Any Cost
Just Hope That
Not Expected
Source Of Happiness
Explanation
Saying Goodbye
Possessive Wife
She Is The One
Cast Analysis
Cast Analysis
Recommend Covers
Epilogue

New Rules

5.8K 353 43
By HiddenInTheEpic

Diya's POV

" Ap office ja rahi ho?" (You are going to office?) Rudra asked me.

" Haan, Chhotay." (Yes, Chhotay.) I said.

" Apne to kaal bola tha ap ban ho 7 days k lie." (But yesterday you told you are banned for 7 days) he asked me.

" Haan, lekin abhi boss bola Jane k lie." (Yes, but now boss himself asked me to go) I said sipping the coffee.

" Thik hai to jao." (Ok, then go.) He said.

" Haan, ja rahi hoon. Rahul kaha hai?" (Where is Rahul?) I asked him.

" Walk per gya." (Went on morning walk) he replied.

" Accha, maasi Mai chalti Hoon. Mujhe der ho rahi hai." (Ok, Aunty, I am leaving. I am getting late.) I said.

" Ok, beta. Apna khayaal rakhna."(ok, dear. Take care) she said.

I smiled and walked out of the house. I saw Rick standing as always. I need to talk to my boss about this. I mean I no need to go with Rick everywhere. I am fine going by bus or taxi. I am used to it. It makes me feel uncomfortable. He needs to understand that.

" Good morning, ma'am." He said.

" Good morning, Rick." I said. "How are you?" I asked him.

" I am fine, ma'am. How are you?" He asked me opening the door.

" I am also fine." I said getting in. Soon, we reached office and I bid bye to Rick and entered the office. I directly went to my cabin. I heard a knock on the door and the next moment Mia entered the room.

" Good morning, Diya." She said to me smilingly.

" Good morning, Mia. You didn't attend the party yesterday." I said to her.

" Actually, Jonny's aunty got very sick we took her to the hospital." She said.

" Oh, how is she now?" I asked her.

" She is fine now. Jonny is with her. I wanted to be with them but Jonny told me to come." She said with a worried face. I could understand she was upset. " We have a lot of work pending." She said.

" Mia, I think I am free from any works, I can help you." I said.

" It's not just me and Jonny now. You are in our team from now." She said and my eyes widened.

" Me?!!" I asked her and she nodded. " In your team?" I asked and she nodded again.

" What!!! From when?" I asked her.

" A while back. It seems Noel doesn't want you to be in touch with the other apprentices." She said.

" But why?" I asked.

" I don't know. May be he doesn't trust them with you. Not only him I also don't trust them with you from the start. See what happened that day!!! Thanks God, they couldn't harm you." Mia said. I sighed.

" I felt bad about this. But I didn't regret. If they don't get punished they would do that with other girls." I said.

" What happened after that?" She asked.

" Jack called me and threatened me a big time." I said.

" Saying what?" She asked.

" That they will ruin me, this is not the end." I said and sighed.

" Rubbish." Mia said.

" Exactly. I didn't let him threatened me and scare me. I made him realize that he can't threatened me. I just blocked his number. I don't have time to hear his rubbish talking anyways." I said.

" Very good. Don't get scared. They can't do anything." She said.

" Yeah, I told him that." I said.

" From next time we should check the background of the apprentices more carefully." She said. I sighed. " Don't feel guilty." She said.

" No, I am not, Mia." I said.

" That's it." She said.

" Mia, let's start so you can leave early." I said and she nodded.

" Yes, let's start." She said.

We talked for 2 hours about the works. Then I told Mia to go. Cause, I think I can handle it. She wasn't agreed to go. I forced her to leave. I just wanted him to be with her family when they need her. And I myself can't work properly knowing that my friend is worried like hell still working here when I can help her. It will not let me stay calm. So, after Mia left I pulled my hair in a messy bun and took out my spectacles. I occasionally use it. Now I need it. I removed my blazer and sat on my chair. I started to sketch the particular part which Mia told me to finish by today. I sighed it's too much. It was almost lunch time and I needed a coffee. I just myself a coffee. I took a sip and kept it near the sketch and started sketching again. I was almost done. It took 3 hours for me to finish it. I was checking it when I heard a knock on the door.

" Yes, come in, please." I said and the next moment someone entered the room but I was checking a very sensitive point of the sketch and my back was facing the door so, I couldn't see who that was.

" I think it's lunch time." I heard Noel and turned. I found him standing with an amusing face leaning on the wall.

" Yes, I know that. I just need to check it." I said turning back to my sketch.

" You are ignoring me." He stated.

" Yes, cause you gave us a tons of works and we have a deadline." I said taking out my phone and took a picture of the sketch I just have finished and sent it to Mia. I took my coffee to take but it was snatched from me.

" It's lunch time. Why are you having coffee?" He said and took a sip from my coffee and my eyes widened. He kept the cup away.

" It's mine." I said trying to get cup.

" Yeah, and you are mine. That means what's yours is mine. So, this is also mine." He said and I rolled my eyes. I tried to get it again and this time I was successful. I turned smiling victoriously. But it didn't stay long when I my toe got twisted and the coffee spilled on the sketch. My eyes open wide.

" Hey, are you alright?" He asked me grabbing my arm and found the sketch and sighed. I glared at him.

" What babe?" He asked me.

" Nothing." I said. My whole work gone in vain. I need to start again. I was about to start new one but he stopped me. " What?" I asked him.

" You have it's picture. Why are you making it again?" He asked me and I realized that I took the picture. I took a sigh of relief.

" Now, don't I deserve a kiss for reminding that to you?" He asked me.

" No, you don't." I said.

" Come on, babe." He said giving me a puppy face. Really!!! Noel and puppy face!! But he looks cute anyway. I sighed and gave him a peck on his lips. He smiled kissing on my forehead.

" We have to set up new rules for office. Otherwise we will keep destroying each other's work." I said and sighed which didn't effect him much cause he pulled me closer and crashed his lips on mine.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

661K 24.5K 36
Pranit Verma-A successful self-made businessman ,specifically a hoteiler. He runs a chain of hotels in India as well as in some foreign countries. A...
1.5M 62K 52
"Ashima come with me, we need to talk" Edward said and before I could react he took hold of my hand leading us out of the club ignoring my protest as...
47.9K 3.2K 18
"𝐇𝐨𝐰 𝐝𝐨𝐞𝐬 𝐢𝐭 𝐟𝐞𝐞𝐥 𝐭𝐨 𝐠𝐞𝐭 𝐟𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐲𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐛𝐫𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫'𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝, 𝐩𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐥?" __________________________...
556K 23.9K 38
Book #2 of the "Falling" book series Warning: Mature (18+) Content! #2 in Graphic 2022 #1 in Sexualtension 2023 #1 in Wealthy 2022 #1 in Therapy 2022...