Loki Imagines

By buckyneedshisplums

Where you go through scenarios with our precious Prince of Snow, Loki I hope you enjoy. Vote comment just ref... More

Loki Poki
Eskimo Kiss
Snow
Day on the Ice
You Had Me From the Start
You Had Me From the Start Part 2
You Had Me From the Start Part 3
Come on Y/n
Blue Colors
How Do I Help Her?
Pranks Again
A Different Story
Loki's Heart
Feels
Dentist
Confessions and Frost Relations
The Vicks Situation
Secret Santa
New Beginning
Surprise
An Unexpected Encounter
You Heard Me
Expect It
Find
Awwwww
More Awwwww
Coming Uninvited
No...
Adventure
An Overprotective Man
Just A Little Nosey
It's You
Wheee
Where Were You?
Mother Will Love You
Gatsby
A Little Ironic
Thanks
So Cute
Cute Soap
School Days
School Days: The Final Days
Oh Loki
Oh Loki: Part Two
Oh Loki: Part Three
Oh Loki: Part Four
I'm Here
I Art
The Champion
The World's A Stage
All Your Attention ๐ŸŒน
I Thought... ๐ŸŒน
You're not... Afraid? โ„๏ธ
Little Boy Blue ๐ŸŒน
I Saw You
Why
Not You, Him
Pleasant Dreams My Love
The Small Things Can Surprise You
Y/n
With Loki
Runaways
Magic Entwined ๐ŸŒน
Amazing ๐ŸŒน
My Princess ๐ŸŒน
Stars ๐ŸŒน
Awww
Feild Trip ๐ŸŒน
Nope
You Remember?
I Love You โ„๏ธ
Freedom โ„๏ธ
Stick Together ๐ŸŒน
A Spell ๐ŸŒน
Home
Helping Earth ๐ŸŒน
I'm Right. Aren't I?
Followed
Finally ๐ŸŒน
To Visit. To Find
Interests
Nails
Thinking
My Snake
Saving Together ๐ŸŒน
Halloween ๐ŸŒน
Your Soulmate
Missed Place ๐ŸŒน
Lazy Day ๐ŸŒน
We Don't Know ๐ŸŒน
I See
Uhhh
Honey
Thank You ๐ŸŒน
A New View: Part One
Lights
Reveal๐ŸŒน
A New World
A New World: Part Two
New Earth
Chefs
Keep Them Safe ๐ŸŒน
Safe ๐ŸŒน
Blind Date
Goldie
Worry ๐ŸŒน
Finally Gone ๐ŸŒน
A New View: Part Two
A New View: Part Three
A New View: Part Four
She's Here ๐ŸŒน

You Are Very Beautiful

5.8K 82 25
By buckyneedshisplums

This was inspired by The Lord Of The Rings.

"Thank you for agreeing to accompany me to Rivendell." Your brother, Legolas, smiled at you. "You don't have to attend the council meeting, but you can if you choose to."

"Of course I'll accompany you. Even if I didn't, I know father would want me to go with you.... As for the council... I will probably roam around. I haven't visited Rivendell for several hundred years."

You laughed as you made your horse gallop in front of Legolas'. He made his trot beside yours as you both were ahead of the others.

"Do you think you'll talk with Arwen?" He curiously asked.

"Maybe. Probably not though. We never really connected because... Well you know..."

"Since you had fancied Aragorn?"

You blushed looking away. "Yes... When I told her, this of course was before I knew she liked him and he liked her, she gradually stopped talking to me."

"Do you still like him?"

"No. He loves Arwen. I moved on a long time ago Legolas." You looked ahead.

"Do you have feelings for a man at home?" (I don't know how to write that so men elves are written as men here sorry)

"No. What about you brother? Have you caught eye for a special lady?"

"No. I don't care much for relationships at the moment."

Then you noticed where you were. "We're here!" You whispered excitedly. You sped off and Legolas laughed as he chased you.

"I'm afraid you shall never best me my sister." He was now in front of you leading you in the direction of the house of Elrond.

You both stopped and you were about to get off your horse when he began to rear up. You tried whispering in Elvish. Unfortunately your horse wouldn't calm down, and you felt yourself falling.

"Y/n!" You heard your brother yell. You had your eyes closed to embrace impact with the hard ground, but it never came.

You assumed it was your brother who caught you. You were in awe however when you opened your eyes. It was if light was emanating from the elf who had you in his arms. Your mystery was tall and lean like most other elves. His eyes were like the fresh forests of your home before it got dark. His hair was like that of a raven's feathers. His smile was infectious, and his laugh was exuberant and pleasing to hear. When reality hit, and the light seemed to return to normal, you noticed he was saying something, but yet you couldn't hear it.

He laughed and repeated himself. "Eheh are you okay?"

"She's fine. Now put my sister down." You realized you were still in the man's arms, but he gently put you down as Legolas asked.

"Come on y/n. We must go to the council now." Legolas pulled at your arm.

You pulled away, and you looked back at the stranger. "Will you at least tell me your name?"

He looked up at you and warmly smiled as Legolas pulled you away. "It's Loki."

~•~•~•~

Legolas didn't even talk to you as you walked to the council meeting. In fact he didn't even give you the choice like he said he would. He pulled you in and made you sit in between Elladan and Elrohir, Arwen's older brothers. This made you very flustered because Arwen told you many moons ago that they actually liked you both very much. It seemed nothing had changed, because even though this was an important meeting Elladan tried to wrap his arm around your shoulder, and Elrohir tried to hold your hand as they both gave each other dirty looks behind your back. You were starting to feel very uncomfortable. They were very sweet, but you just didn't like either of them in that way.

You looked up, and you saw the Loki man behind a corner. He motioned you to try and get out.

You got up, and everyone looked to you. "I'm sorry Lord Elrond, may I please be excused? I'm not used to this manner of discussion, and I'm still a little frightened that Gollum has escaped. He always scared me when he was in our abode."

Elrond looked to you and nodded, "You may leave. I'm sorry Gollum has been a burden on you." He frowned.

"Would you like me to escort you out?" Elladan asked.

"My sons, I need you both here. Y/n you may go." He nodded slightly smiling.

You finally exited, and once you reached Loki he took your hand in his own placing a chaste kiss on the top.

"Hello there darling." He whispered as he took your hand in his placing a chaste kiss on the top.

"My hero." You blushed as you both began to walk away from Elrond's council.

"Might I know your name, for you are very beautiful, kind, and clever." He charmingly smiled at you causing you to once again blush.

"Y/n Greenleaf of Mirkwood."

"You... You're the miracle princess. I... I was born and raised there until my parents moved us here. I heard of you when I was quite little."

"So you moved here. Do you like it?"

"I do so very much like it. It's bright and warm. I actually don't remember much of Mirkwood since we left when I was in fact little. Actually my parents are friends with Elrond."

"That's nice, and it's quite alright. I actually like it here too. I haven't seen the sun for the longest time at home, and it's been a long time since I've been here."

"I... I'm sorry darling. Hey why don't I show you some of my favorite places." He asked squeezing your hand.

"I.. I think I'd like that. I'm sorry about my brother a while ago... He and father tend to get very over protective of me." You looked down.

"It's quite alright princess. I to have a very over protective brother." He chuckled.

Loki had indeed taken you to each of his favorite places, and he would tell you the reason why be loved them so much. He also told you stories as you would walk to each new destination. You also told him your own stories.

Currently you were sitting on a lavish chair watching Loki acting out scenes from a book you had selected. There was something about him that you absolutely loved. He was so sweet and charming. You were undoubtedly falling in love with him. You felt like you wouldn't care what anyone said. You could only hope he might have the same feelings for you.

"Oh princess y/n! There you are. Legolas requests your appearance." You turned around seeing Lindir waiting for you.

You got up pulling Loki's hand as Lindir lead you to where Legolas was.

"Y/n... Are you sure it is wise to have me accompany you?" Loki looked at you concerned.

"I'm sure." You nodded as you continued to walk.

When you made it to Legolas, Lindir left you.

"Y/n... I... Oh... Your hero..." He grumbled.

"What's wrong?" You questioned.

"I'm off to help destroy a great evil, my sister. I don't know when I shall return." He turned and walked to Loki. "can you take care of her while I'm gone? I do not believe it wise for her to travel back home until I return, so she will stay here."

"Yes. I will." Loki nodded.

"Thank you, but if you dare hurt her, or if any harm comes to her I won't hesitate to put one of my arrows..."

"Legolas... Please... Loki won't hurt me, and I won't get hurt. There will be no need to use your bow and arrows."

You hugged Legolas. "You're going to be okay, and I'm going to be okay. I trust Loki with all my heart." You nodded then he looked to Loki.

"Loki... Your father was one of our elite warriors. Father loved your family like they were his own very much."

"Thank you." Loki nodded.

"I'm sorry that I was being so cruel to you. Would you forgive me?" Legolas questioned.

"Yes. All is forgiven." Loki smiled.

Legolas hugged you one more time before mounting his horse.

"Farewell y/n. I love you, and I'll see you soon."

Loki held your hand again as you watched Legolas leave. This would be the first time in over a hundred years you and Legolas would be far away from each other. You tried not to cry, but you couldn't help it.

Then you felt Loki wrap his arms around you. "It's okay to cry if you need to darling, but I believe he will be okay." He rubbed your back.

"Everything will be okay. I promise I'm going to keep you safe to the best of my abilities." 

"Thank you." You cried while smiling into his chest.

"Of course... Love."

I hope that was good. Isn't that beautiful art? It isn't mine obviously. Anyway, thank you for reading Loki's Snowflakes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

121K 5.7K 91
**Warning. Smut incoming.** You were kidnapped and sent to The Red Room as a child. Your parents and brother assumed you were dead, until you befrien...
63.2K 2.1K 14
You happen to have powers no one else has. Every child dreams of being that powerful and there is this association that urges you to use it for the c...
4.1K 98 21
Take a girl with a mysterious past out of the Bronx and thrust her into the world of the Avengers and bring her face to face with her fangirl crush L...
63.4K 1.4K 27
You are the newest, and youngest, member of the Avengers. You love being on the team, but it comes with its challenges. Almost every night you find y...