PHILOSOPHY ☽ m.y.g

بواسطة taekee

❝ What's the meaning of life? ❞ ❝ Why are you asking me? Just Google it or something. ❞ ❝ If Google knew it... المزيد

I N T R O
P R O L O G U E
1. Glasses
2. Encounter
3. Tissue
4. Shakespeare
5. Piano Man
6. Games
7. Test Grades
8. I See Pink
9. Plans
10. Music Room
11. Partners
12. Good job..sort of
14. Making Plans
15. Sick
16. The D-Day
17. Anime Betrayal
18. Long Breaks
19. A day with Noona
20. Man with the Plan
21. Apologies
22. The BBQ
23. Relive the Past
24. Muse Abuse
25. D8-ing..?
26. One Loss, One Win
27. The Awakening
28. Ex-press
29. It's Official
30. Where are we now?
31. Butterfly Memory
32. Workaholic
33. BC I: To Argue
33. BC II: Late Discoveries
33. BC III: Heal
33. BC IV: Under the Thunder
34.BC VI: Calls
35. BC VII: Break

13. The house visit

5.4K 281 62
بواسطة taekee

" Well hello to you," Mina says, cheeks turning red.

There was NO WAY she was sitting in the same house as Yoongi.

" My mom, um, called so I have to go."

" Um MinMin, you're phone didn't even ring."

" Quit calling me MinMin, it sounds like you're calling a dog."

" MinMin, huh? Why are you using my first name, Kris? It's already copyrighted." Yoongi joked dryly as he sat up, elbows on his knees.

Mina rolled her eyes and Kris sighed, running to lock her door.

" No, I want to plan a party."

Mina crossed her arms, refusing to go anywhere near Taehyung and Yoongi. She had no idea how Kris could be so comfortable with them.

It was two guys for goodness sake. She had never been in the situation where she was alone, well not really, with guys.

Kris slowly pulled a spare chair to the living room and then dragged Mina to sit on it.

" Ok guys lets listen up alright? And you too Yoongi."

The doorbell rings and Kris goes to open it with a groan and as she does a familiar voice calls out once the door is flung open.

" Lil sis, I got some watermelon and cake mix- oh shoot."

It was Ms.Kim, wearing a violet sundress with a tote bag hanging loosely on her shoulder. Her eyes are wide as she sees two of her students staring at her in utter confusion.

" Um."

Even Taehyung gawks as he sees the pretty lady standing by the door. Kris watches and rolls her eyes while Mina's hands clench.

" Kris. Care to explain, before I strangle you?" Mina asked.

" I plead the fifth..?" Kris nervously says.

" Does this look like America to you? " Yoongi glares, now standing beside Mina. The two looked like murderers ready to throw Kris off a cliff to discard her body.

Ms.Kim laughs nervously before she sets her bags down.

" How about I change and then make us all some tea and we discuss this situation like the adults we are?"

Kris hides behind her said "sister" as she begins walking upstairs following Ms.Kim's shadow, only to be stopped by Taehyung who grabs her wrist and pulls her so she standing in the middle of him Yoongi and Mina.

" Sure." The three reply.

" Sister please help, do you see me? I'm about to die." Kris whimpers.

" Not my fault you asked me to bring a watermelon back home when I could have been  somewhere else." Ms.Kim shrugs mercilessly.

" Hey, guys? " Ms.Kim says to the three lions encircling Kris.

" Kill her softly so that the neighbors don't think this place is a murder scene, alright? thanks." She winks and then runs upstairs.

•••

" STO-StOP  StOp TAEHYUNG," Kris yells, as her head hits the ground. Taehyung smirks as his fingers move around her stomach like little spiders, causing Kris to go into a fit of laughter.

Yoongi and Mina were sitting comfortably on the couch, with a gap between them, watching Kris laugh breathlessly while Taehyung tickles her.

" I .Can't. bReathE." She says, finally grabbing Taehyung's wrist so he stops.

" Just-Just Give me a SeCOnd to explain-AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA-STOB IT." She squeals like a little girl.

" Don't stop Taehyung until she loses air," Yoongi said, folding his arms. Mina gives him a look.

" That's a bit too much-" Mina begins.

" True. Hey Taehyung? Just don't stop. It's fine if she's not breathing anymore, I'll discard the body later myself." Yoongi says and Mina laughs before stopping herself.

" Tae-Taehyung we're-We're best friends - RiGht? ComE on- whY are you tak-kIng their side? " she asks, hands holding his wrists once again.

Taehyung chuckles, stopping for a second to let Kris breathe.

" On the contrary Ris, I'm having the time of my life right now."

" You. MoNster." She hisses.

The two would have looked like they were in an intense couple brawl at this point seeing how Kris was underneath Taehyung, with red cheeks, while panting heavily.

Before Taehyung could do anything else to the worn-out Kris, her sister walks downstairs, with a small laugh escaping her lips while she reaches the bottom step.

" Having fun?" She asks.

The three nod their heads and Kris takes the time to escape from Taehyung, and run into the kitchen to grab some water.

" Some sister I have." She mutters on the way.

" Ms.Kim-" Yoongi begins.

" No, that's my name in school. You're talking to Kris's older sister right now, so call me Taeyeon." She says with a warm smile, adjusting her cherry-colored top.

" Taeyeon Noona then."

Mina had to rolls her eyes as Yoongi tests the name out on his tongue

" That's cute." Taeyeon laughs before heading into the kitchen to make the said tea.

Taehyung and Yoongi follow her like chicks, just like every boy in Mina's stupid music class.

" Is it just a coincidence that you paired me and Yoongi up? " Mina asks, walking slowly into the kitchen as well. Kris glances at Taeyeon quickly with pleading eyes, and Taehyung watches the subtle action with a smug look 

"  Mina-SSI you do kind of understand that you lack in playing the piano right? I pair up my students based on logic, not coincidence," she said, watching the water boil in the kettle, she dumped in the tea powder before looking at Mina's blank expression.

" You also seem to understand a bit more when Yoongi helps you out—"

" No, I don't." The answer came out suddenly.

Yoongi watched as Mina's hands grasp the edge of her shirt tightly. 

"You're sure about that? "

" Very. "

Kris cleared her throat and grabbed five cups, and the container of sugar, placing it beside Taeyeon who poured the hot liquid into each one.

Taehyung grabbed his cup and sipped it, watching intently.

" Anyways—" Taeyeon began,

" I heard Kris was planning a party. Why don't you guys sit on the couch? I have a few things to do in my room before I come down again." She said, settling the kettle down and giving them, especially Mina, a curt wave before she walked upstairs.

•••

Yoongi held his cup in his hand, sipping every once in a while thinking about the incident before. He was sitting on the couch while Taehyung Mina and Kris were cutting the watermelon up.

The way Taeyeon Noona and Mina talked to each other seemed anything but friendly. He saw the way hurt flickered past Mina's eyes when Taeyeon said the words "lacking ."

He didn't seem to understand Mina's reasoning at all at this point. She said to herself that she hated the piano and didn't seem to mind when he teased her about it.

Then he remembered what she said about her mother when the two were practicing on Saturday.

" She just got so crazy about it and, I just dropped learning piano after she made me— after she just went too far with her expectations."

She had left out something when she said those words and Yoongi was curious as to what it could be.

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

141K 5K 56
❛ How could you be so damn clueless? ❜ Jungkook asked and gave her a weird look. ©KSBBAA18 Do not copy it or remake it. Thank you. ★Started : 20 Apr...
549 186 23
What an annoying jerk! Will you fuck off? Can't you both stay a day without fighting? Watch as this two unknowingly tangled....
2.3K 108 25
It's already third year of high school in Seoul Academic High. This year, they, Kim Namjoon, Kim Seokjin, Min Yoongi, Jung Hoseok, Park Jimin, and Ki...
1.6K 119 20
Ah, young love. It's beautiful and stupid. And dangerous. Will these two teens make it through drama, danger, and an overprotective big brother? Afte...