Things Change

Por Ruby-Riot

Todoroki and Yaoyorozu have become close friends over their time together at school. It is their third year a... Más

01. The Beginning
02. The Change...
03. The Truth Comes Out
04. Assistance
05. The New 3-A Couple
06. A Morning Date
07. Gossip
08. PG...
09. Training Exercise
10. Consequences
11. Truth
13. Finally
14. First Time
15. Aftermath
16. The Date

12. Another Day..

5.9K 139 265
Por Ruby-Riot

A/N: It's midnight right now, but I decided to upload this anyway. Enjoy :)

(Todoroki POV.)

Bakugou has been rather quiet this whole time we've been cooking. I guess he really doesn't want Kirishima kissing him in front of everyone.

I look across the lounge from the stove and see that the rest of the dorm has come in. This is going to be a huge pain. I'm hoping Momo and I will be able to sneak away after dinner.

After nearly two hours of cooking, and Momo and me swapping twice, the five of us finally get dinner ready. Everyone quickly comes and takes their plates and finds a seat somewhere in the common area. Midoriya grabs a plate and goes to sit next to Iida on the couch, while Bakugou, Kirishima, Momo and I are the last ones to join.

"Come on you four! Don't think you can ditch us and hide!" Sero calls.

"Shut the fuck-" Kirishima kisses Bakugou, shutting him up.

"Stop fucking yelling Katsuki. Now come on," Kirishima says, taking Bakugou by the hand and basically dragging him to where everyone is at.

I sigh and rub my neck, dreading all the questions to come. "Come on Shouto, it'll be fine," Momo tells me as she lightly bumps my arm with hers.

I look at her and smile, reassuring her I'm fine. "I guess. Bakugou and Kirishima have been exposed so there is that too..."

We walk to the lounge and we both sit on the floor near the TV, which is the only open spot available other than all the empty tables next to the kitchen.

"I freaking knew there was something going on between you two!" Kaminari says to Bakugou and Kirishima.

"Yeah right," Ashido chimes in. "Tsu was the only one who suspected anything."

"Yeah, but Todoroki and Yaoyorozu knew for a little while too," Kirishima informs them.

"What!? You guys knew!?" Hagakure yells to us as she clings to Ojirou, nearly knocking him off the couch.

"Well, only for a few days. We promised to keep it a secret if they promised to keep our body swapping a secret," I reply. "Not like any of it matters now though. Everything is all out in the open now."

Momo nudges my arm with her's again. "It's fine Shouto. At least now we don't have to worry about hiding it."

"There's still the rest of the school. I don't want all of UA to know."

"Don't worry you guys. None of us will tell. Right everyone?" Satou asks the dorm.

"Of course."

"I won't tell anyone."

"Me neither."

"Your secret is safe with me mon ami."

"Yeah. You should've just let us all in on it in the first place."

"Jamming Way is right. We would've all been cool with it."

"Stop calling me that Jirou! It's Chargebolt!"

"Not according to my phone it's not!"

"So, why did you think we wouldn't understand or not keep it from the rest of the school? Ribbit."

"I don't know. I guess I still have some issues to work out," I say with a shrug.

"I was mostly worried about one person in particular," Momo says, glaring at Mineta.

"What? What would I have done?" he asks, trying to sound innocent.

"You would have taken advantage in some way," Momo tells him. "You always do."

"That's understandable," Iida says with a nod.

"Yeah dude. You need to chill with this type of stuff," Kirishima adds. "It's basically just you that made them keep it a secret."

"What would I have even done!?"

"If you knew Todoroki was in Momo's body, you probably would've went after her body for a quick feel knowing he couldn't use her quirk against you," Asui tells him.

Mineta stares at Momo. I glare at him and shield her front with my arm. "Avert your eyes you little pervert," I growl at him.

"Pfft. You mean to tell me you haven't done anything perverted while inside Yaoyorozu?" Mineta asks me with a smug look on his face.

I have, but I'm not going to let everyone know that... I hide my emotions like usual as I answer. "No. I have respect for her privacy," I tell him.

"Privacy or not you'd have had to seen her naked at some point. Changing into her uniform, changing out of her uniform, taking a shower!"

"Just shut up!" I shout at him. "Whether I have or haven't isn't anyone's business! Especially yours! Don't you ever talk about Momo's body again!"

"Shouto, calm down," Momo tells me as she grabs my arm.

I suddenly notice everyone staring at me with concerned looks on their faces. "I... I'm sorry. I didn't mean to yell..." I apologize to everyone, excluding Mineta.

"No it's okay man."

"Yeah," Jirou says as she shocks Mineta with her sound jack. "He always has it coming. Don't worry about it."

"Why don't we give them a break," Ashido says as she turns to look at Bakugou and Kirishima. "Let's talk about you two love birds now!"

"Love birds!? What kind of-" Bakugou presses his hand to Kirishima's face, predicting his kiss attack. "STOP FUCKING DOING THAT SHIT HAIR!" He shouts as he lets off an explosion in his face.

"Hey Bakugou. Calm down!" Kaminari tells him.

The smoke clears and Kirishima's upper half is hardened and the collar of his shirt has been singed. Kirishima laughs and puts his arm around Bakugou. "Gotta do better than that if you really want me to stop Katsuki."

Bakugou's face tints red and he turns away from Kirishima. "Whatever... I'll kill you later."

Kirishima keeps smiling and kisses his cheek. "Sure ya will."

"So how long has this been going on?" Hagakure asks them.

"None of your damned business," Bakugou scoffs.

"About five months now," Kirishima answers her.

"WHAT!?" Ashido shouts. "Five months and you didn't tell any of us!?"

"I told you it's none of your damned business!" Bakugou yells back.

I honestly have no interest in any more of this. I glance over to Momo and see she's almost done with her food. I put my arm around her waist and lean closer to her. "Is there a chance we can get out of here?" I whisper to her.

(Yaoyorozu POV.)

I suddenly get flushed as Shouto lightly grabs me and whispers in my ear. He wants to get away from everyone again. I turn my head so I'm looking him in the eyes. "Not quite yet Shouto," I say as I touch our foreheads together.

"Why not..?" he asks with disappointment in his voice.

"Because I've let you escape from everyone already. It's time you endure this," I lightly tease. "I'm sure Mineta won't be saying anything else, so don't worry about that." I bring our lips together and kiss him.

"Hey. Get a room you guys."

I completely forgot about everyone for a moment. They were all focused on Bakugou arguing with Ashido. I pull away from Shouto and look at literally everyone staring at us.

Shouto takes my hand and pulls me into his lap. "Come on. Let's get a room. They said it was okay," he says with a small smile and warm eyes.

"So forward Todoroki!" Iida exclaims.

"Man Momo you're so lucky!" Ashido whines.

I straighten myself up on the floor between Shouto's legs and lean against his sturdy chest. "Shouto was joking," I inform them all.

"What?" Shouto nods. "How can you even tell?" Uraraka asks.

I look up at Shouto, who's waiting for my answer along with the others. "Something about the look in his eyes," I say as I smile at him.

(Bakugou POV.)

"Ugh! Barf!" I say as I roll my eyes and lean against Kirishima.

With my peripheral vision I see Kirishima grin my way with his large toothy fucking smile. "Ease up on 'em Katsuki. They just started goin' out. Remember how we-"

I slam my hand over his mouth shutting him up before he lets anything more slip out. "They don't need to know any of that shit!" I yell at him.

Whatsername the pink one, jumps on the couch and pushes the large tentacle guy aside just to pry my hand away from Kirishima's mouth. "We do toooo! I need details!" She yells.

I'm at my limit for tolerating these morons anymore. My blood feels like its boiling. "Fuck off Pinky! I'm done with this shit!" I shout at her and at everyone. I grab Kirishima by the collar of his shirt as I climb over the back of the couch for the quickest escape, dragging him along with me.

"Calm down Bakugou," I hear the battery say.

"Yeah, I'm sure Ashido was just kidding."

"No. I think Mina's serious. Ribbit."

"Come on. I need something to hold me over," Pinky complains. "At least tell me who asked who out."

The elevator opens and I shove Kirishima inside and follow him in. "Just fuck off and mind your own damned business already!" I yell to them.

Suddenly Kirishima pushes me aside and pokes his head out of the elevator. "I asked Katsuki out but he made the first move!" he hollers to her.

My face gets red with both anger and embarrassment. "I'll kill you!" I shout at him as the doors close.

"I'd like to see you try," he laughs at me. He walks over to me and puts his hands on the wall on both sides of my face. "You lasted longer than I thought you would."

"Yeah well, I endured it for you... I know they're all your friends," I reply as I stand up straight and meet his eyes with mine. "I can only take so much of it all though."

Kirishima takes his arms back and backs off a little. "Yeah I get it..."

Hehe. He's starting to submit. I walk forward, causing him to walk back until he's pressed against the elevator doors. "And that shit you pulled, you know how I feel about public displays of affection," I growl at him as I pin his head between my arms. "Now it's time for your punishment."

"Punishment?" he gulps.

The elevator stops and the doors open. Kirishima stumbles out into the hallway, catching himself before he falls on the floor. I follow him out, grabbing him by his shirt and dragging him to my room. "Yup. I'm gonna tear you apart until you can't walk," I tell him.

"What!? No! Not again! We have class tomorrow! Katsuki!"

(Todoroki POV.)

Ugh. Ever since Bakugou and Kirishima left everyone's attention has been on us again. Momo's been handling most of the questions since she knows I'm hating this already...

"So wait... Yesterday when we were hanging out, that was Todoroki?" Jirou asks.

I sigh and rub my head. "Yeah... Sorry. Not like we can control when we switch..." I say.

"Yeah well, I'm assuming our little talk helped you figure some stuff out about Momo, am I right?" she asks me.

"Yeah," I say as I rub my neck. "I honestly wouldn't have noticed anything was wrong if we hadn't switched and talked about it." I turn and face Midoriya. "Thanks again to you too Midoriya. Our talk also helped a lot."

"Oh. Yeah. No problem Todoroki."

"Wait, what was wrong between you two?" Uraraka asks us.

"Just some issues with my family. It's all resolved now though," I reply.

"Yes. We talked things out and we both feel a lot better now," Momo adds.

"Good. I was tired of your mopey attitude over Todoroki," Jirou tells her.

"I wasn't mopey."

"You we sooo mopey. I thought for a second he might've dumped you."

"I'd never do that," I say.

I notice all the girl's faces tint pink and they're smiling at Momo, giving her thumbs up. Why are they acting like this? Girls are so strange.

"That's very forward of you once again Todoroki," Iida says to me.

"Forward? All I said was I wouldn't ever dump her."

"And, you know what that implies right?" Shouji asks me.

"Um... No..?" I don't like where this is heading.

Momo suddenly grabs my hand. I look at her and her face is completely red. "Well, it's going to be curfew soon. I think Shouto and I could use some alone time before bed," she says, quickly pulling me to my feet and away from everyone.

I glance back at everyone and they're all grinning and laughing amongst themselves. What am I not getting?

"Have fun you two," Jirou calls to us.

"Which room?" Momo asks me.

"Um.. Yours," I reply.

"Lucky bastard," I hear Mineta grumble.

I turn my head and glare at him. "You say something?" I growl.

"Going to Yaoyorozu's room for 'alone time'. We all know what that means."

"We don't do that sort of thing. Not with this body switching quirk in effect," I tell him.

"Yeah but as soon as it's done with you can do whatever you want to her," Mineta replies. "You'd better not waste any upcoming opportunities you bastard."

(Yaoyorozu POV.)

I can physically feel my face turn red and I rush into the elevator as soon as it opens. Shouto glares at Mineta before quickly following me and presses the button.

"Ow! Hey what the hell!?" I hear Mineta exclaim.

"Dude you need to cool it and leave them alone before Todoroki kicks your ass!" Sero tells him.

The doors shut and it's finally silent. I begin to cool down as we reach the fifth floor in silence. Do whatever he wants to me? The nerve of him saying something so vulgar and private in front of everyone... We exit the elevator and enter my room, and I flip the lights on.

(Todoroki POV.)

I shut the door behind me as I follow Momo into her room. When this quirk is done with I can do what I want to her? Who says something like that with others around?

I snap out of my thoughts and see Momo sitting on the edge of her bed, looking as if she is deep in thought. I walk over and sit beside her. "Momo? Are you okay? Did what Mineta say bother you?" I ask, trying to understand.

"I'm just a little nervous," she admits without looking at me.

"Nervous? What are you nervous about?"

"When this quirk wears off we can physically be closer without it being awkward if we suddenly switch bodies... It's just a lot to take in... I- I want to be close with you, but I jus-"

"Hey..." She finally turns to look at me. "You don't have to worry about anything. I'm not the type of guy who'll push himself on you. I'll only go as far as you allow me. If you're not ready for more than what we've been doing that's fine."

"Are you sure?"

I smile and nod. "Of course I'm sure. I love you Momo and I don't ever want to make you do something you don't want to do," I say as I take her hand in mine. "I don't care if we wait a year or two or ten. I just want you to stay with me."

(Yaoyorozu POV.)

"Shouto..." I bring my hands to his face and kiss him.

He returns the kiss and wraps his arms around me. I press myself into him, pushing him backwards onto my bed as our kiss deepens. This feels so natural and right... Why was I feeling so nervous? Maybe because we've been holding back recently..? I pull my face away from his and can tell from his eyes that he's wanting more, just as I am. I crawl off him and lay beside him on my bed.

"Thank you for saying all of that Shouto... It made me feel better."

"Sure. Of course Momo," he says, leaning over and kissing me again.

We part and a rest my head on his shoulder, shutting my eyes and relaxing. I'll see how I feel this weekend... If it still feels right, then maybe...

"Momo."

I open my eyes and turn to see Shouto in my body. Damn... He gets off me and I sit up. "What is it Shouto?"

"It's nearly curfew now... You kind of fell asleep. I didn't want to wake you, but then we switched..."

"Oh. Right..." I climb off the bed and head for the door. "I'll see you in the morning. And if we don't switch, don't forget to take a shower," I remind him.

"Uh.. Yeah. Okay..." he says while looking away from me.

I grin and hold back my laugh as I walk out. "I love you." I shut the door and head for Shouto's room.

(Todoroki POV.)

I sigh as I sit in class. I definitely didn't want to be swapped this morning. I was looking forward to showering as Momo again... But I woke up in my own body. Right now Momo's busy talking with the girls about what it's like being me. I turn my head away and look towards the door and see Bakugou and Kirishima walking in. I'm surprised they're here so late. Class is going to start soon.

As they're waking I notice Kirishima going rather slow. "Hey. Kirishima. Are you alright?" I ask him as he finally sits down with what sounds like a sigh of relief.

"Huh? Oh. Yeah I'm fine," he answers with what looks like a forced smile.

"You sure? You look like you're in pain," Sero tells him.

"Did you fall down?" I ask.

I hear a snickering to my left. I look over and see Bakugou laughing to himself. "What's so funny?" I ask him.

"You fucking dipshits. Kirishima was with me all night."

I look to Kirishima, then back to Bakugou, back at Kirishima, then back to Bakugou finally getting it. "Oh! You guys had sex," I say, a little too loudly.

Everyone looks at me and then at Bakugou and Kirishima. "GOD DAMMIT ICY HOT! WHAT THE FUCK?!" Bakugou yells at me.

"Sorry..."

"I knew it. Bakugou's a sadist," Mineta says.

"Shut up!"

"Calm down Katsuki. You kind of are sometimes."

"You shut up too!"

I hold my head and stare down at my desk. "I didn't mean to cause so much yelling..." I mutter to myself.

"What did you expect by saying what you did?" I hear Momo ask me.

I turn and see that all the girls left her alone and that they're all around Kirishima now, trying to pry information from him. "I didn't mean to say it out loud..." I reply to her. "It just sort of slipped out."

Momo laughs. "Since you noticed it everyone was bound to figure it out without you saying anything though Shouto."

What's that supposed to mean? Suddenly the door slams open and Mr. Aizawa enters the room. Everyone quickly gets to their seats and the room falls silent.

He walks in and stares across the class. "Okay class. Today we'll be heading to the USJ for some more rescue training. I know there's still plenty of you who need work with this. I'm looking at you Bakugou."

"Tch."

"Anyway. Get suited up and head over right away. And Todoroki and Yaoyorozu," we both straighten up and pay full attention to him, "you'll be coming along to watch. I heard your classmates talking about your problem earlier. Looks like it was harder to keep your secret than you thought." He smirks at us then glares across the rest of the class. "Their body switching is to be kept a secret. Do not discuss it outside of this classroom or the dorms. Got it?"

"Yes Mr. Aizawa," everyone says.

Wow... Maybe we should have just told everyone from the beginning... Hindsight's 20/20...

"Alright. Now go get ready and meet me at the buses."

Everyone gets up and heads to the locker rooms with their hero gear. Momo and I stand up and make our way to the buses. "At least we get to observe today," Momo tells me as we walk through the hall.

"Yeah. It'll be a lot better instead of just studying in silence."

"I agree. This will give us a chance to watch our classmates in action and learn the best way to help people through examples."

I smile at her enthusiasm to watch our classmates. "You can always find the good in something you know that?" I say as I take her hand.

"Do I?"

I nod. "Yes. It's one if the things I love the most about you."

(Yaoyorozu POV.)

During class Shouto and I observed everyone's rescue tactics. Mr. Aizawa had everyone in pairs of two based on how poorly some work together. Overall the class did well, except for Bakugou and Ashido who accidentally collapsed a building. Needless to say they failed the exercise.

Mr. Aizawa's class took up half of the school day. Now it's finally lunch time, and Shouto and I decided to grab some snacks from the vending machine and take a walk rather than be around everyone. Currently we're eating some chips as we walk through one of the fields behind the main school building.

Shouto puts his arm around me as we stop beneath a large tree at the edge of the field. "This is nice. Being away from everyone. Don't get me wrong, I like our friends and classmates, but they've been rather annoying about this quirk's effect," he says as we sit down in the grass. "I'm glad we decided to skip lunch today."

"I know. I'm glad too. At least this will all be over tomorrow. Then things can go back to normal."

"Well, normal before the quirk we were just friends and classmates. Now we're dating," Shouto tells me as he looks me in the eyes.

Dating... I still can't get used to hearing that. I smile as I lean against his shoulder. "You know what I mean Shouto."

"I know," he says with a small grin. "Thinking back to how we used to be though makes me realize how oblivious I was. I can't believe it took me nearly three years to realize I was in love with you..."

"I'm glad you finally realized it. It made me so happy when you kissed me and asked me to be your girlfriend," I tell him as I remember back to last week.

"Yeah... I just wish I had done it a lot sooner..."

"Same here... And perhaps under different circumstances as well," I admit.

Shouto sighs and leans his head against mine. "I know what you mean. But at least we're together now," he says, taking my hand in his. "I love you so much Momo."

"I love you too Shouto," I reply, smiling at how sweet he can be.

The rest of the day passed quickly in a blur of normal education. English was easy, math was easy... Overall even with this quirk in effect I remain at the top of the class. Finally the day comes to an end and we head off to our dorms.

Shouto and I spend the evening studying with a few of our classmates. Our final exams are coming up soon and to be honest some of the class still needs help. During our studies Shouto and I swap nearly seven times. It was distracting mostly to Kaminari and Ashido, but everyone else seemed to roll with it and stay focused.

Finally we all finished our study session and it's nearly curfew now.

"Thanks Momo. This really helped," Jirou tells me as she packs her papers up.

"Yeah. You're a lifesaver!" Ashido adds.

"Of course," I say while in Shouto's body, "I'm always happy to help everyone with their studies."

"Man that's still weird," Kaminari states as he looks at me.

"Hmm? What's weird?"

"Seeing Todoroki all smiley like that," he replies. "I mean I understand that it's you, but it's still super weird. Same with your body."

We look over at Shouto in my body and he has a rather neutral yet grumpy look. "What?" he asks.

"Right? It's kinda funny to see Yaoyorozu's body with that sort of expression," Ojirou says with a small laugh.

I sigh and shake my head. "I get it. But we'll be back to normal tomorrow so there's no need to try and get used to it or anything."

"So do you guys have any plans this weekend? I mean you'll be back in your bodies for good and can actually go on a date or something," Hagakure asks us.

"Oh. I haven't thought about any of that. We don't have any plans as of right now," I reply.

"I was just going to visit my mom again, other than that I guess we could go out or something," Shouto says to me.

"That's not a very romantic way of asking her out Todoroki," Ashido scolds him.

I chuckle to myself as I finish collecting my things into my bag, when we swap again. I sigh and look to Shouto who hands me my bag. "Thanks."

"Yeah. So, do you want to go out and do something this weekend?" he asks me.

A smile crosses my face and I nod my head. "Yes. That'd be great Shouto."

"Okay... I'll figure something out then, unless you'd like to pick what we do."

Ashido and Hagakure both nudge Shouto with their arms. "Uh-uh Todoroki. You asked her out. That means you get to make the date."

"Yup."

"It does? Okay. I'll think of something then."

"Well, thanks for helping me study Yaoyorozu," Kaminari says. "I'm goin' to bed. See you guys tomorrow."

"Same here," Jirou tells me. "And Todoroki," he looks to her with a questioning gaze, "you'd better think of something fun for you both to enjoy on your date."

"Okay," he says with a nod.

"Good. Night you guys."

"Hey wait up! I'm heading up too," Ashido says to Jirou.

(Todoroki POV.)

Everyone starts to leave to go to their rooms, leaving me and Momo alone in the common area. Now I've got to come up with a date... Something fun we'll both enjoy... I look over to Momo who's started to head towards the elevator.

"I think I'm going to get to bed too Shouto. I'll see you in the morning."

I follow her and wrap my arms around her body from behind. "Sure. Get some rest. I'll be thinking of ways to make our first real date something fun and special," I tell her.

"Oh yeah. I guess it will be our first real date won't it?" she answers as she turns to face me.

I can't help but smile as I see the happy expression on her face. "Yes. It'll just be me and you. I'll make sure everything is perfect for you."

"It doesn't have to be perfect Shouto. As long as we're together and happy that's all that matters." She brings her face to mine and kisses me.

Regardless, I'll make it as perfect as I can. I tighten my hold on her body as we continue to kiss. She deserves the best I can give her.

"Ahem," I hear a familiar voice.

I pull back from Momo and see Mr. Aizawa standing a few feet away from us. I quickly let go of Momo and take a step back. Both mine and Momo's faces are red with embarrassment as we stare at our teacher.

"You do remember what I told you before, right Todoroki?" he grumbles at me.

"Yes. I know. We were just saying good night."

"Just try and keep that sort of thing less hot and steamy will you? And mind your surroundings. Now, get to bed," he says as he turns to leave.

"Right, well, good night Shouto," Momo says with a small bow.

"Yeah. See you tomorrow," I say as I keep my eyes on Mr. Aizawa. He's still watching us out of the corner of his eye, probably making sure we go to our own rooms.

Momo and I both get into the separate elevators and head to our rooms. I let out a sigh of relief as I make it to my floor. I was worried he was going to lecture me again. He can be scary when he's like that...

I enter my room, flip the lights on and start to get my bed set up. "What's something we could do on a date?" I ask myself. "Maybe I should look some stuff up..."

I go to me desk and grab my laptop. I shut the lights off and lay down, opening my laptop and begin to search the web about dates and romantic things to do. I need to make sure everything is perfect for her...

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

18.7K 267 18
There are three months left of their first year at UA high which has everyone's stomachs in knots; Katsuki Bakugo and Izuku Midoriya have gotten clos...
306K 7K 40
Momo Yaoyorozu and Shoto Todoroki are classmates at UA High. Both teens find themselves torn between doing what they want to and what their family ex...
524 10 49
A new student joins the UA High School from a place where being someone with quirks isn't praised. Things become strange for this young teenager as s...
7.3K 204 30
I offered my sister to help with teaching her new private student. I don't know her that well but I recognize her. We met a long time ago by accident...