Obsessed

By ExaltDenise

You, the reader, and everybody else are apart of my little game. See, I'm not normal. I'm crazy. Delusional... More

Obsessed
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Author's Note.
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
The End
Shameless Promotion

Chapter Eight

37.1K 576 166
By ExaltDenise

Siobhan's P.O.V

"What do you mean? Why can't I get a restraining order?"

"I'm sorry! Unless he did anything to physically harm you, a restraining order cannot be placed on him."

"You know what, bullshit!" I said to the operator and hung up the phone. I was furious! I had to deal with Prince. I had more than seven thousand nerves and he got on every one of them. Craig walked into the room.

"Siobhan, are you alright?"

"I-I'm f-fine." I said. I took my pajamas and went into the bathroom. I put on my pajamas. I left the bathroom and flicked off the light. Craig was already in the bed.

I hopped into bed and laid on my back. I thought about today. Will Tamika ever forgive me and become my friend? Is she gunna continue the wedding?

Prince was another problem. He is just a bother! He was aggravating and made me pissed.

"Siobhan, are you s-"

"I said I'm fine Craig. Damn!"

I flipped my body around so my back was facing Craig. Why won't Craig understand that he needs to just leave me alone? Gosh!

After minutes went by, I felt Craig's arm loop around my waist. His mouth went against my ear.

"Baby, I could help you with whatever is bothering you. You can't keep this all to yourself. I've been studying you these past few days and you don't seem yourself. It's like something has changed the Siobhan I use to know." Craig said. Lately, everyone has been telling me that. I frowned, but Craig couldn't see that since it's dark. I closed my eyes and pretended like I was asleep.

"I really want that Siobhan back." Craig said. "Siobhan?" He called out. I didn't reply because I was "asleep".

"Siobhan?" He called out again. When I didn't reply, he sighed. "Okay. Goodnight."

.~~*~~.

"Chelsey, do you want to come to the movies with me today?" I asked Chelsey the next day at school. She pondered for a moment and then replied.

"Only if Kiearra could come." She said. I shrugged.

"Sure."

"Is Tamika and Akira gunna come?" She asked. I shook my head, no. I wasn't going to invite Tamika and Akira. This was Chelsey, Kiearra and I's time to bond.

"Be ready by five." I said and walked out of the school's premises. At home, Craig sat in front of the T.V.

"You're back." Craig said. "Do you want to go out for dinner tonight?"

I would be out tonight with Chelsey and Kiearra. "Yeah...I don't think we can-"

"Go." Craig said, completing my sentence. "Why?"

"I'm going out with my friends today. I'm sorry!"

"Siobhan, come on! I'm your boyfriend! You're putting your friends before me!" Craig said disappointedly.

"You have to understand, Craig! I'm going through things." I said.

"Going through what, Siobhan? Going through what?"

"I can't tell you!" I said, raising my voice.

"Why not!"

"Bye, Craig. I'm leaving, okay?" I need time to think. To clear my mind! Is that too hard to ask?

"Where are you going?" Craig asked me. I rolled my eyes.

"Out!" I said. I went out of the house and walked down the street. I was sick and tired of this! I kicked stones down the street. I was just a young and stupid twenty-one year old girl that didn't know what to do.

I was walking to the movies when a silver car zoomed next to me. It stopped, but I didn't acknowledge it and continued walking. The car slowly followed behind me.

Okay. Change of plans! I took a different and longer path to the movies. I sped up my pace while the driver drove faster behind me. I started running wherever my skinny feet could take me. The car sped up behind me.

That car looked awfully familiar...wasn't that the same damn car that followed me that night at Buzz. Who is this freak? What does he or she want?

I ran and ran until I saw the lights for the movie theater. Finally! The car started honking me! I frowned. This whole entire "stalking Siobhan" was lame. Once I got to the movie theater, I was content. I wouldn't be bothered for hours. I looked at my watch and saw the time was four fifty. Alright. Maybe I could order our tickets.

I got on line and waited. When I finally got to the front, I asked for three tickets for the newest horror movie there was. I paid for the tickets and got off the line. I waited for the girls at the entrance of the movies.

At five o'clock sharp, I saw the two girls enter the theater. "Kiearra! Chelsey!" I yelled out. They turned to face me and came my way.

"What movie are we seeing?" Kiearra asked me.

"Some new horror movie. It's gunna be scary." I said with a grin. We went into the theater room and found seats. As we waited for the movie to begin, Chelsey questioned me.

"Siobhan?"

"Yes?"

"Are you allergic to anything?" She asked. Random much? Maybe she wanted to know more about me. Well, I was allergic to peanut-butter.

"Peanut-butter." I whispered. Chelsey smiled.

"Wow. I better keep us away from peanut-butter." She said and stared straight at the screen. When the movie started playing, Chelsey stood up.

"I forgot. Let me go get us snacks." Chelsey said. I pulled out my wallet, but Chelsey waved it away. "I'll pay." She said and walked off.

.~~*~~.

Chelsey's P.O.V

Siobhan's allergic to peanut-butter? Okay? I bought out my cellphone and dialed a number.

"Hello?"

"Hey, Jacob. Where are you."

"I'm across the street from the movie theater. Why?"

"Get me a bottle of peanut-butter."

"Why?"

"Just get it for me. Be here in a few minutes." I ordered and hung up. Yep. Kiearra, Jacob and I were working together. Mission get Siobhan for Jacob. Jacob is my cousin. Ever since he escaped prison, I've been by his side. Siobhan was the person who put him in prison in the first place! Jacob is obsessed with Siobhan so one day, she caught him in her closet and things went on from there. Siobhan knows Jacob as Prince.

I waited for Jacob at the front of the movies until I saw him. He handed me the bottle of peanut butter. "Is Siobhan okay?"

"Yes. I have a plan." I said. "Thanks!" I and purchased two buckets of popcorn. I spilled a bit of peanut-butter into the three buckets and went back into the theater room and to my seat.

"Hey. I got us popcorn. Enjoy!" I whispered. I handed the two each a bucket of popcorn. Siobhan happily took the popcorn. Just like I planned.

.~~*~~.

Siobhan's P.O.V

I took the popcorn from Chelsey's hands and smiled. I would eat it when an intense scene in the movie came on.

Suddenly, I felt the urge to use the bathroom. I got up from my seat and left the theater room. I strolled down the empty hallway and to the girls bathroom.

I did my business in the stall. I heard the door creak open but then close. I guess I wasn't alone anymore. I didn't hear any sounds after a few minutes. For reassurance, I yelled out.

"Hello?!"

When no one replied, I walked out the stall and towards the sink. I washed my hands and wiped my face. I looked up in the mirror and saw my reflection. What was behind me surprised me. I flipped around and leaned on the sink. "W-what are you doing here?"

Prince stepped closer to me. His eyes were covered by his sunglasses. I pushed myself against the sink even harder. "I just wanted to visit you." He said. Prince took a long stride towards me and ended up standing directly in front of me. I shivered and Prince looked me in the eye.

"Shivy, don't be afraid. I won't harm you..." Prince whispered. "Yet."

My teeth gashed together when Prince let his fingers gently glide down my face. He also played with my hair. "I'm in love with your hair, Shivy...I'm in love with y-"

"Y-you told me this over a hundred times."

"And I'm saying this again. I love you Shivy."

"Get out of my life, Prince! I don't know you! You need serious help!"

"I know I need help. Your love can help me!" Prince said. Prince's hands went down to my waist . I tried to push away from him, but he pressed harder against me. "Did you really think a restraining order can break my love for you?"

I nodded my head, but Prince only shook his. "That just makes me want you even more."

Prince aggressively pulled up my shirt. His hands roamed around my body and his eyes did the same. "I'm going to make love to you and you're going to love it."

"No I'm not. You're a complete stranger to me."

"The truth is, you've always knew me. You just don't remember." Prince softly said. I don't know what about Prince turned me on. Craig never turned me on like this. Ever.

"No. Stop this..." I said and kicked Prince in the balls. I broke away from Prince. Running out of the bathroom, he chased behind me and yelled out.

"I'm not done with you, Shivy! Get back here!" He said. I could hear him catching up to me. I used all my energy and ran faster! Why aren't there any workers or people around?

I finally reached the door for the movie I was watching.

"Shivy, don't enter that room!" Prince yelled, but I didn't listen to him. I walked into the darkness and back to where Chelsey and Kiearra sat.

"Where were you? You missed almost the entire movie!" Kiearra stated. I sat down and sighed.

"I got into a problem, but it's all cool."

"Well, eat up your popcorn. It's delicious." Kiearra said. I wasn't in the mood for popcorn. It probably wasn't even hot anymore. I took the bucket of popcorn in my hand and handed it to Kiearra.

"I don't want it anymore. Do you want it?"

Through the darkness, I could see Chelsey and Kiearra frowning. Kiearra's frown was soon replaced by a angry face, "Sure. I'll have it. Thanks."

Kiearra snatched the popcorn out my hands and began eating out of it. What's gotten her panties into a bunch?

.~~*~~.

A/N: This was boring..............next chapter might be better!

I have something to say. I am sick and tired of this nonsense on Wattpad. Stop it! It's not cute! Kay? Okay.

Go check out my other stories! Vote and comment too! Please fan too! Thanks! :) ♥

15+ comments for the next chapter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 190 8
"I'm here to kill you." "No, you're not."
160K 5.6K 11
"I love her. I want her. I need her. That's all in my mind all the time. I know she loves me too but she doesn't realized her feelings yet." "Stop! A...
3K 68 17
I'm an outcast, I'm un-wanted, I'm un-popular, But Mariah, my mom replacement, thinks I'm a normal teenager, Justin somehow believes he can help me...
19.9K 1K 29
Everyone says I'm crazy. What for? I'm not crazy. I'm not weird. I'm not psychotic. I just like psychotic things.