My crazy family

By Slime-Zaddy

This is the sequel to "my crazy lover" so if you haven't read that one go read itβ€ΌοΈπŸ˜Š More

Intro
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Epilogue

Chapter 15

609 27 7
By Slime-Zaddy

"You can have my jacket Carmen" Adriana said taking off her jacket giving it to Carmen.

" thank you Ana, you're my best friend" Carmen said hugging Adriana.

"Come on let's go eat lunch" Adriana said grabbing Carmen's hand as they ran towards the table in the corner.

" hi Carmen" Anthony said before sitting down across the two girls.

Both Adriana and Anthony gave Carmen some of they lunch like they always did. All three of them sat and ate lunch together before it was time to go back to class.

/////

"You can't be looking at my mom like that while you're with us for the weekend" Aiden said.

" dude your mom is hot as hell but I'll try my best not to look at her"Nixon said as they sat in Aiden's car for lunch.

" so do your mom walk around the house in shorts and big shirts?" Nixon asked.

" Bro. Chill out" Aiden said.

" Alright,Alright"

/////

" so Wilmer had text me. He wants to see Aiden" Demi said.

" Aiden don't want to see him, be burned that bridge with Aiden when he called you a bitch" Odell said fixing him and demi some lunch.

" I know, I keep telling Wilmer that but he doesn't want to hear it" demi Said.

" that's yo crazy sugar daddy" Odell said laughing.

" he's not/wasn't my sugar daddy" demi said rolling her eyes.

"I'm only joking around baby" Odell said bring demi her food.

Demi looked down at her food before she went looking over at Odell's plate.

"No" Odell said as he began to eat his food.

" why not?" demi whined.

" Demetria it's the same thing, we're eating the same food" Odell said.

Demi always ate off Odell's plate, it didn't matter if they had the same thing. To demi it always tasted better coming off his plate. Odell didn't understand why his wife did that but when he tried to get some of her food she always threw a fit.

" but if it was one of those little cheerleader sluts you would've let them" demi said not even touching her food.

" oh my god, you're such a baby. Here" Odell said holding out his spoon for Demi.

///////

Nick: I want to take you out tonight, is that ok?

Demi: take me out where?

Nick: to my beach house. It won't be just use, my friend and his wife will be joining us.

Demi: I can't be out all night now.

Nick: that's fine.

"Let my borrow your beach house for tonight, I swear I'll pay you back bro" nick said.

"I swear nick if you trash my house I'll fucking kill you" Oscar said.

"Thanks man"

Tonight nick was going to make his move on Demi, he had it all planned out. He was going to get her so drunk that when he actually make his move it'll actually lead to something. Nick headed over to the house giving demi the address, nick got everything set up for tonight.

.........

"So you're really leaving me here with these demons?" Odell asked as he stood by the closet door watching demi get dress.

" yes I am but I won't be out too long. I'll be back around 10:30" demi said slipping on some plain black heels.

" you promise mommy?" Anthony said appearing from behind Odell.

" yes baby I promise. Now go wake Ana up before she be up all night" demi Said kissing his forehead.

" should I put a big hickey on your neck so guys won't try to talk to you?" Odell said following demi to the bathroom now.

" no, I have a ring on my finger" demi Said.

" niggas don't care about that, they'll still try to talk to you" Odell said.

" and you think a hickey is going to stop them?"

"You right. Maybe I have to tag along with my glock 19" Odell said.

" noooo. You don't" demi said.

//////

"I'm sorry about not calling you to tell you my friends couldn't make it but I just really wanted to have dinner with you...... as a thank you for saving my life"nick said.

"For saving your life?" Demi said with confusion.

"Yes. I-uh..... I used to get high all the time and when you came along with this angelic voice I started put my time in you instead of drugs. Focusing on recording songs to get you an album out really took my mind off drugs and that's when I said to myself "things can be better sober" so thank you Demi" nick said making up a whole lie.

"God I'm so sorry" demi said wiping the tears from under her eyes.

"My husband used to get high a lot but we weren't together then and the girl he was supposedly dating couldn't even deal and when I got there seeing him in that state was heartbreaking" demi said.

Nick pulled demi into. He knew that it was pictures being taken that's why he picked to have the dinner on the beach. Rubbing Demi's back he kissed the top of her head.

"Come on let's eat before dinner gets cold" nick said removing the tops off the plates.

Nick poured two mixtures of drinks in Demi's glass before giving it to her.

"I hope you like it" he said.

"Well it looks good as hell" demi chuckled.

////////

"Your boys sounds amazing, we have to get our kids together one day" demi Said slurring her words.

Nick chuckled at demi, she was indeed drunk. They were now sitting on the patio together just talking. Demi laid down on one of the beach chairs looking over at nick as he talked.

" you feeling ok baby?" Nick asked Demi.

" I don't know, I feel like I'm floating or something" demi laughed.

Nick got up walking over to demi before he pulled her to stand up. Demi leaned on nick to get her balance.

" yeah.....I'm drunk" demi laughed.

"You're so beautiful" nick said running his hand down Demi's back.

Nick leaned in pressing his lips to Demi's. It didn't register through Demi's head what was going on until she was being picked up.

"Nick. No" demi mumbled as nick moved them inside the house kissing on Demi's neck.

"Nick. Stop" she said a little more loudly.

"You want this. We both do" he murmured still kissing on Demi's neck.

"Nick! Stop! Put me down" demi said pushing away.

Once demi was on both her feet she stumbled around looking for her purse.

"Wait Demi"nick said.

"I have to go" demi Said making her way out the beach house careful not to fall.

Demi made it to her car, she knew she couldn't drive home drunk. Slowly driving up the street she pulled into this empty parking lot.

" let me just close my eyes for a min" demi Said  turning off the car and locking the doors.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

69.2K 2.8K 39
Read to find out. Sequel to my neighbor.
2.7K 59 24
"When are you going to stop dreaming your life away and wake up! It won't work out! It never will." "I will never stop dreaming. You wanna know why...
18.3K 1.1K 50
'Sequel to Mi Amor' Read to follow Odell and Demi into parenthood.
108K 1.8K 60
This is a sequel to "Love at First Sight" if you havent read that please go check it out before reading this book. Hope you enjoy!