our student. | blackpink

By deraiderai

one student who has all three of her teachers secretly fighting for her. who will win? •lowercase intended. ... More

p r o l o g u e
o n e
t w o
t h r e e
f o u r
f i v e
s i x
new story!
s e v e n
e i g h t
n i n e
e l e v e n
t w e l v e
t h i r t e e n
f o u r t e e n
f i f t e e n
s i x t e e n
s e v e n t e e n
e i g h t e e n
n i n e t e e n
t w e n t y
A/N: Please Read
t w e n t y - o n e
t w e n t y - t w o
t w e n t y - t h r e e
t w e n t y - f o u r
t w e n t y - f i v e
t w e n t y - s i x
new book!

t e n

3.7K 127 24
By deraiderai

the idea of sleep didn't certainly run through lisa's mind without the picture of the teacher suddenly appearing. there were countless times when lisa would try to close her eyes again, but once she did, the person who she suddenly couldn't get out of her mind was there, so she finally decided to just stay up, doing some extra credit work or watching a movie, but every single romance movie she watched, she could only daydream, using the concept of the movie for her and the teacher.

the sun finally rose, making lisa happy because she had something to do to preoccupy her mind and she could leave for school and maybe talk to the teacher. once she was finally done with her morning routine, she kissed her mother goodbye and walked down a few streets before entering on the school campus, seeing seulgi by the entrance on her phone.

the two best friends had been distant recently due to the relationship lisa held with her art teacher. the last time they spoke wasn't a friendly conversation, but instead, it was nothing but an argument explaining how seulgi felt about how distant they were and she felt that the younger was hiding something from her, but lisa wouldn't spill so, lisa decided it would be best if they stay away from each other.

"um," lisa nervously smiled, hoping to see a smile from seulgi, but instead, she was served a nice roll of her eyes. "hey, do you wanna go get dinner after school?"

seulgi scoffed, rolling her eyes once again. "oh, now you wanna hang out with me? what happened to all those times i asked if you wanted to go have dinner after school?"

"i understand you're upset, but please meet up after school with me so that i can explain everything to you." lisa begged, noticing the older's expression, already knowing she was gonna say no. "please, seulgi, you're my best friend."

"fine, but if you're not at my locker at three o'clock sharp, i'm leaving," seulgi said before walking away.

"when did she become so rude?" lisa questioned, chuckling after. she went through her classes like a normal student, answering a few questions now and then, and asking questions for better understanding of the work until she was faced in front of the woman she didn't wanna see right now.

"lisa, what is the cube root of twenty?" ms. kim asked, standing in front of lisa's desk. she noticed the younger daydreaming or looking away whenever she would look at her.

"um, eight hundred?"

"wrong, it's eight thousand. next time, you'll be serving detention." ms. kim walked away, focusing on the whole class as she spoke. lisa questioned herself repeatedly, wondering why she couldn't even answer a simple question that she definitely knew. when looking into the teacher's eyes, she saw nothing but hurt and disappointment when her eyes met in return. lisa sighed, focusing on writing notes and finishing everything she could until the bell rang.

when the bell finally rang, she happily placed her things into her bag, following behind all the students that rushed to talk to their friends. "lisa, stay after school. i would like to talk to you and how you acted today in class."

"i'm sorry, but i have to do something after school. can—,"

"then, we'll talk right now."

"okay, then," lisa sat down, watching the time as it ticked and ticked. for lunch, they didn't have much time and lisa was expecting to eat a salad from the cafeteria, but it looked like she wouldn't. "so, what's up?"

"what's up? what do you mean what's up? i asked you a simple question that even an eighth grader would know. i know you're better than this, so whatever it is, i think we need to talk about it."

"i'm just tired, i guess."

"don't blame this on sleep, lisa." ms. kim walked closer before slamming her hands on the desk lisa was sitting at. "is this because of your relationship with ms. jennie because trust me, i wish it didn't even happen."

"no, don't bring my relationship in this. i'm like this because i've been having these weird dreams that involve you and me in weird, weird, weird ways," lisa emphasized weird, remembering the dream of the two having children together.

"what do you mean by weird?"

"like when i wake up from those dreams, my—my underwear appear to be—,"

"wet. you've been having wet dreams about me. do you have feelings for me?" ms. kim chuckled, thinking of the art teacher who she bet wouldn't be happy to hear.

"no, well, i don't know. just please don't tell ms. jennie she'll be upset," lisa begged. ms. kim's sudden smile when away when she saw the younger practically begging for her life. she could never hurt lisa no matter how upset she was at the younger.

"fine, but we'll discuss this more tomorrow. now, go eat lunch."

when art class came, ms. jennie was so happy to see the younger that she came by her desk every now and then, whispering sweet things into her ear before secretly, placing her hand on lisa's behind. it was nice and all until the class ended, which meant it was time to go meet up with seulgi, but ms. jennie decided to take things into her own hands.

"i missed you and i've been craving for your touch for the longest," she whispered into the younger's ear before trying to unzip her jacket.

"no, i'm going out to eat with seulgi. now, bye." the student zipped up her jacket, walking out of the teacher's grasp.

"wait, you mean like a dinner date?"

"no, look, the two of us have been distant since we started dating, so i'm going to tell her the truth."

"about us?" the teacher questioned in disbelief.

"yeah, is that okay?"

"no, that's not okay. she doesn't deserve to know about us, she'll just tell everyone."

"don't say that about my best friend. i've known her longer than you, she can keep a secret. there are secrets from me that she knows of and hasn't even brought them up." lisa explained, slightly offended by how her girlfriend could just doubt her best friend without even knowing her on a personal level.

"alright, have fun."

"okay, bye." lisa pecked the teacher's lips before running to seulgi's locker. when she arrived, the girl wasn't there, making lisa feel like she made a huge mistake of staying with ms. jennie, but she was brought back to happiness when she saw the older walking to her.

"you're lucky i had to finish a few sentences," seulgi said, walking before the girl. lisa stood still, not knowing if she didn't wanna go anymore or not. "well, are you coming or not?"

the ride to the restaurant was silent and lisa was so eager to start a conversation like how normal best friends would. "so, how have you been?"

"wouldn't you like to know?"

lisa sighed, looking over the girl who was her best friend, but she was afraid that that title wasn't relevant anymore. "come on, you're my best friend. you're like an older sister to me and i love you," she said, hoping seulgi would at least become less upset with her, but she only heard her scoff before looking into the window while sitting at a red light. "look, i know i've been distant and you hate that, but i'll explain everything and i promise it'll make things more understandable."

"fine." seulgi finally faced the younger, but with a straight face and that's not what lisa wanted.

"come on, it wouldn't hurt to smile a little," lisa said, smirking at her, knowing for sure that she wanted to smile. "i know you want to." she poked the older's shoulder, causing seulgi's corners of her lips to rise. "just a little more."

"alright, stop before we crash." seulgi chuckled, replacing her glare with a happy face. she missed her best friend and she wanted to apologize for the longest for creating the argument, but whenever lisa would pass her in the hallway, she didn't even glance her way, which broke her heart. "i missed you, you know."

"i did, too." lisa agreed, earning a surprise expression from seulgi. "yeah, i didn't forget about you. i could never forget about you, seulgi. you're my best friend and i will always need you by my side like how i need you now."

"what? is something wrong?"

"no, it's just confusing and i need your decision on what you would do in this situation."

"sure thing."

lisa smiled, watching her best friend drive. she truly did miss her and she was so eager to tell someone about everything she could see what she could do or get help any possible way, but could seulgi handle everything lisa was about to tell her?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3M 87.1K 43
As a senior literature student, Jennie Kim was the girl everyone should know. She is sexy, beautiful, charismatic and almost perfect. Indeed, she was...
57.5K 2.2K 30
11 teens attend a magical school together, in the realm of Oerth. Did one mistake lead them down a path of trouble? And when freedom comes with a pri...
746K 24.1K 40
One college dorm apartment. Four girls. And... just three beds. Sparks are going to fly and not just because of sexual tension... Jenlisa and Chaesoo...
449K 14.7K 37
where a college student met someone on a dating app who turned out to be the president's daughter. ___ ( all images are taken from google, twitter, e...