t w e n t y - f o u r

the student laid in her bed, her pillows stained with her tears and her bed littered with dirty tissues as she continuously blew her nose every now and then. her mother occasionally checking on her whenever she heard the younger's cries get louder every once in a while. it had left her heartbroken whenever she heard her baby girl cry, but lisa's heart was more broken as she didn't know what to do.

her best friend of many years had held a secret that she was willing to ruin their friendship over when in the end, lisa didn't care. she just wanted to know why. lisa wasn't even bothered by the kiss, she just wanted to know why.

why was it even a big deal to her?

she was drunk and weird things happen when people drink, but people always say that alcohol is the bottled truth.

wait a minute.

"nope, no, never." lisa immediately shook the idea out of her mind.

"what? are you finally realizing your feelings for seulgi?" her mother appeared in her bedroom, placing a small plate of fruit onto her desk. the student felt her stomach growl once her eyes were placed upon the fresh fruit. "what? i don't have feelings for her."

"lisa, you keep saying that, but i know you don't feel that way."

"mom, the kiss was accidental and it will be forgotten. it was stupid and it never should've happened," lisa explained, standing up to eat the fruit.

"if so, then why do you keep thinking about it? imagining it and what it felt like?" her mother hit her with a question that she didn't even know the answer to. why does she thinking of it? she said she didn't care about it and she never wanted it to happen, but what if a little piece of her heart wanted it? what if she wanted the kiss to happen? what if she actually did have feelings for seulgi?

"i can't answer that question."

"because you know, yourself, that you want her. i'm pretty sure you've been wanted her, but since you've been telling yourself for many years that you don't, you have grown to believe that now. so, tomorrow, i want you to talk to her and ask about the kiss and how it happened. let her explain herself and be open to forgiving."

the student, now, regrets telling her mother everything, but nonetheless, she agreed to it.

the next day had arrived quickly to lisa's dismay. she dressed in baggy sweats, a basic white shirt, and regular white vans. if she could, she would've stayed home, but her mother would've been disappointed in her and what's worse than having a mother disappointed in their own child?

strangely, the student couldn't find the new girl anywhere, which was amazing, but something just didn't feel right. the younger shook the thought off her mind, doing as she was told.

to find seulgi and talk to her.

she took a deep breath, finding the courage to talk to the girl. the student speedily walked towards the older, sitting beside her, startling the girl. "seulgi, we need to talk and i know you don't want to b—,"

"i know. i was gonna talk to you at some point about it."

"oh," the student shyly said. she noticed the bags around the older's eyes and the redness in her eyes. "how did it happen?"

"well, you were drunk. we had just come back from a party that night. you had thrown up on yourself and me. i decided to bathe you and you agreed to it as you were already undressing," the older watched as the student cringed at her past actions, apologizing for her drunken behavior. "you complimented my bra and then, our eyes just kept meeting and next thing you know, we were kissing."

"wow."

"yeah, we pulled apart and then, you got out the bath and then, we went to sleep."

"wow," the only word that kept coming out of her mouth. she couldn't even imagine doing so, but she did. looking back, she does feel bad for the older because now, she understands why she didn't tell her. seulgi was scared and probably didn't know what to do with a secret that big on her shoulders. "seulgi," the student followed as the older perked up at her name being called. "i'm sorry for everything. for how i treated you and the things that came out of my mouth—,"

"no, i deserved it."

"no, no, you didn't. i was wrong and instead of putting myself in your shoes, i continued to be stubborn and avoid you when you were struggling with a secret this big."

"it's fine. let's just put it in the past." seulgi smiled, attempting to dismiss the topic, but failed. "actually, i kept thinking about it. things like what it might have felt like and was it good?"

"lisa, i—,"

"seulgi, i just wanna know what it felt like."

"lisa, n—,"

"please."

the student begged, staring into the other's eyes, waiting. "please."

"sure." seulgi scooted closer to the student, placing her hand awkwardly on her best friend's shoulder, her lips quivering as her breath quickened. "here goes nothing."

the younger closed her eyes, the soft, warm lips now against hers.

you don't have feelings for her, lisa.

the student repeated inside her mind, her lips attempting to form into a smile.

see, you don't like her.

that was until she found her hand sliding up the older's thigh, wrapping her arm around her waist, gently. seulgi hesitated, opening her eyes in shock. she shivered once she felt the younger's hands sliding up her back, stopping at her bra and that's when she pulled away.

"okay, that's enough." seulgi quickly pulled the younger's arm out of her shirt, scooting away from the student.

"wow," the student's eyes widened, studying the table. "i think i'm in love."

the older giggled while the younger still sat in shock. "you don't mean that." she nudged the female's shoulder, expecting a reaction, but lisa only looked at her with the same frozen expression. "lisa?"

meanwhile, the math teacher sped down the hallway, attempting to not fall in her heels. she nearly dropped the huge stack of paper as she opened her classroom door, meeting the two teachers.

"lisa is in love with seulgi."