t w e n t y

A/N: I'm back with an update, but I'll still keep hiatus in my title because I don't know if this will last. I was inspired by your ideas, which was basically smut so here you are. Just to let you know, I suck at writing smut and cringed the whole time while writing this, but enjoy!

the student sat in front of the white board, scribbling and doodling in her notebook as her teacher explained the lesson. she was incredibly smart and the lesson they happened to be learning was quite easy.

for once, she just wanted to be at home, wrapped in her blankets and movies being played with maybe, one of her favorite teachers or seulgi, if the two had never became distant. she chuckled at the thought of it, laying her head down as she stared at the board.

she slowly walked down the hallways, passing students who seemed to be in a rush as school was over, but she didn't want to leave. she wanted to stay, but she didn't know why. after roaming around the hallways, bored as ever and humming a few tunes until she stepped in front of the classroom that she heard noises coming from. the noises were unidentifiable until the curious student placed her ear against the cold wooden door.

the sounds of moans lingered into her ears and suddenly, her heart beat increased. the student was nervous and didn't know what was going on inside there. the curious side of her wanted to go inside and see, but the respectful side of her wanted to ignore it and leave school like a normal student would, but lisa wasn't a normal student and she knew that herself, so why not just a peek?

the student slowly opened the door to a creek, her eyes wandering around the room until they landed on three women in the corner, seeming to have an awful lot of fun, even though the younger didn't know what was going on.

the three women were all over each other as the red-haired girl kissed all over the black-hairs girl who sat on the desk while the others stood. the other black-haired girl stood, lips connected to the woman on the desk. lisa quietly gasped, covering her mouth when she realized who the three women were. she slowly stood, grasping onto her backpack handles, trying to calm herself and leave, but it was too late. the moaning suddenly stopped and the younger could hear footsteps approaching the other side of the door.

"don't go, we were just getting started," one of the black-haired women stood in front of the teenager, naked and comfortable in her own skin. lisa gasped, warning herself to keep her eyes from looking below. "you can look, it's not like i'm gonna tell or something."

"um, i—i was just going and i just w—wanted to see ms. kim." lisa horribly stuttered, allowing the teacher to know that she was nervous. the silence between the two was eating her up inside and she couldn't take it anymore. "i'm just gonna leave."

"no," the teacher grabbed lisa's wrist, taking her breath away. "we were just having fun and maybe, it'll be more fun with you involved."

"no, really, i sh—,"

"you're not going anywhere." the teacher pulled the student inside. lisa's eyes instantly landed on the other two teachers and all the nudity soon began to get to her, badly. "looks like we have a plus one this time ladies!" one of the teachers said, raising lisa's arm in the air. the two other woman approached the student, giggling and smiling as their hands landed on the younger.

"no!"

"what's wrong, lisa? you're afraid you can't handle us?" the red-haired woman asked.

"no, i can't do this."

"well, alright, but it wouldn't hurt to at least just watch for a few minutes." the teacher pulled out a chair, placing the student in front of the desk that the three women now sat on.

their hands roamed around each other's bodies, squeezing one another's breast and pecking each other's lips. every now and then, their eyes would landed on the student who didn't know what to do, but just sit there and look. she felt so naughty, but yet, so desperate to be with those women. once the moaning had stopped, lisa's heart beat had increased again when the teacher had approached her.

"i know you like us, lisa," the teacher said, seductively, making sure the student got a great view of her body. "i know you wanna fuck us."

and before the younger could defend herself, her lips were suddenly connected with the teacher's. she struggled to stop the kiss, but what the heck, she was already turned on and the feeling of the teacher's breast against her felt so nice.

"okay." the teenager smiled, agreeing to the naughty doing.

the two other teachers ran to the younger, unbuttoning and pulling off every clothing of the student until she was longer dressed, but rather fully naked. her lips were back connected with the teacher's, her hands roaming around lisa's body until they landed on her bottom as she squeezed, making the teenager gasp between the kiss.

the other teachers landed little pecks on her skin, their hands roaming lisa's petite body. lisa was pushed onto the desk, giggling as she pulled the teachers closer. she was surprised by their actions, but wanted to know what else they could do until she moaned as loud as ever when one of the teacher's wrapped their mouth around her breast and sucked, gently.

another teacher rubbed her lower area, kissing it every now and then before licking it, herself. the student's moans were shortened when the other teacher forced her soft lips onto hers. the room was no longer filled with loud moans, but rather the low moans that were mumbled from lisa and the little noises of sucking coming from the other teachers.

a hand lingered down to a certain area that lisa knew she wasn't ready for yet. "please, don't!"

the teacher nodded, resuming her sucking as the moans of lisa finally filled the room. it was just too much pleasure all at once and none of the teachers were allowing her to stop. her breathing caught up with her as her legs started to shake. her moans still remained quiet and it was killing her inside because everything just felt too good and before she knew it, she released and her legs stopped shaking while her body relaxed from being tense.

"good girl!" the teachers praised the student, pecking her lips one more time before sharing the liquid that sat on the desktop.

"lisa—,"

a voice appeared, but when she looked around, all the teachers were still sucking up her juices.

"lisa!"

the student was pulled out of her dream and she was finally reminded of where she was and what was actually happening.

"you slept through the whole lesson, which means that you need to come to tutoring tomorrow." ms. kim said, disappointed in the student for her lack of focusing recently.

"i—i'm sorry, i p—promise i won't do it again." she once again stuttered horribly.

"okay, go have lunch."

lisa wasn't even hungry. she just wanted to leave because she knew wouldn't be able to look any of her teachers in their eyes that day. she ran to the office to call her mother to pick her up and remained in the office after that letting her curiosity take over her mind.

when did she become this naughty?

A/N: I know it sucked, but I can't write smut even if my life depended on it. Sorry for any mistakes, it was 5am when I wrote this. Thanks for reading!