e l e v e n

the two girls sat happily, slurping the warm noodles and broth into their mouth. with the pressure that's been resting on lisa's shoulders, a meal hasn't passed through her mind for a great amount of time. snacks were the only food source that kept her moving and motivated even though her stomach was practically begging for a meal, but was only fed with little snacks.

"so, you said you wanted to discuss something with me?" seulgi grabbed her spoon, going for another taste of the chicken broth. she sighed in delight when the broth hit her taste buds, leaving her to want more. "or do you just miss eating out with me?"

lisa chuckled, slurping the last inch of her noodle into her mouth. "well, yeah, but i really do need to tell you about everything." she dropped her spoon, clasping her hands together before staring into her best friend's eyes. "okay, what i'm about to tell you is something that you can discuss with anyone or bring it up in public, okay?"

seulgi was suddenly taken aback by how serious lisa sounded, but nonetheless, she agreed. "i've been in a relationship with ms. jennie for the past two weeks now, but here's the catch. i've recently started to have feelings for our math teacher, ms. kim and i don't know what to do." lisa ranted, watching seulgi's facial expression switch after every sentence she said.

"what do you mean you've been in a relationship with our art teacher for two weeks?"

"she asked me out and i felt bad because it did seem like she really did like me so, i decided to say yes, but under one condition."

"and what's that condition?"

"she must treat me like an average student in order to keep our relationship private."

seulgi sighed, placing her chopsticks down before shifting comfortably in her seat. "is she the reason why you've been distant towards me?" seulgi questioned. lisa hesitated to answer the question, but she knew that she had to keep the conversation honest under all circumstances so, she nodded.

"lisa, do you know how much trouble you could get into if someone finds out? every college will probably reject you and ms. jennie will not be able to teach anymore. you two dating will only ruin you and her's future. if i were you. i would break up with her immediately." seulgi explained, creating large weights of guilt to sit on lisa's shoulders.

"i know, but i can't just break up with her."

"what do you mean?"

lisa sighed. "look," she said, adjusted her position in her seat as her eyes met with her best friend's. "i can't do that because she'll hate me and she would start treating me badly."

seulgi nodded, understanding the girl's explanation from her personal experiences with the teacher in classes. the teacher has a quite a bit of a habit when it comes to seulgi. she tends to be very suspicious around the younger and she's even deliberately arranged seulgi's seat by her desk, keeping an eye on her every second of the class. "so what? you're just going to date her for the rest of the year and break up with her on the last day of school?"

the young girl chuckled, "no, i'm a very nice person. um," lisa nervously chuckled, looking down at her hands all of a sudden, causing the other young girl to switch the expression on her face from interested to bewildered in a matter of seconds. "do you believe in poly relationships?"

"yeah, but i don't think i would be the person to ever be in one." the older explained, reasoning her decision of the question. "oh, no, don't tell me you're thinking of dating both of our teachers."

lisa nervously smiled. "well, it's an option." she shrugged her shoulders.

"okay, that's an option we're most likely trying to stay away from. which teacher do you like the most?"

"i like both of them equally. they both give me the chills when it comes to skin contact or if they're really close to me. i kissed both of them to realize that they are really good kissers, which is such a turn on and i get sexual thoughts from both of them." lisa ranted on and on, forgetting that the older was still there.

"okay, woah, who knew you were already sexually active. um, who supports you in everything that you do?" seulgi questioned.

lisa immediately went into her thoughts, thinking of her past interactions and discussions with the teachers. ms. jennie has always been there, supporting her, influencing her to do great things, and has been making sure that the younger does her work, but ms. kim does all that and gives the student food when she sees the student needs it and she's even encouraged her to be on the good side of all her teachers to help maintain healthy grades. honestly, ms. kim's been like another mother to her and she wouldn't give that up because she always needs someone to bring her up, besides seulgi. she hates to admit it, but it's the truth. "ms. kim."

seulgi nodded her head, agreeing with the younger. ms. kim is a bright person and she can see lisa and her being a very bright couple. "i agree so, now what?"

lisa sighed, knowing what was next, unfortunately. "i guess i have to break up with ms. jennie."

"alright, if it doesn't go well, call me and i'll be at your door with ice cream and pizza." seulgi reminded, watching as lisa's frown turned upside down, making her the happiest best friend. "okay, now, let's catch up on everything."

lisa chuckled, grabbing her soda. she smiled, discussing with seulgi about everything. laughs filled in the conversation every now and then, but could lisa honestly say she was happy? with everything sitting on her shoulders, she felt like a cruel person, breaking someone's heart to be with someone else, but the overall point that kept leaving her with a bad feeling was the fact that all of this was about teachers, adults that she shouldn't even be thinking about in this way.

she pushed the thoughts out of her mind, focusing on the joy and happiness now. lisa looked around, looking at the delicious looking food that passed by their table every now and then, but she caught a glimpse of something rather distracting. she noticed the familiar black girl, silver rings, and the jacket that the familiar looking woman wore, causing lisa to space out on whatever seulgi was currently talking about, which caused the older to realize.

"hey, seulgi, look at that girl over there." lisa said, averting her attention back to the familiar looking woman. "doesn't she look like ms. jennie?"

"yeah, she does." seulgi leaned back in her chair, pretending to watch the basketball game on the screen above the table as she looked down frequently. the familiar smile the woman had as she talked to the woman across from her and the way the woman flips her hair, but when she did, their eyes finally met. the young girl instantly turned in her seat, whispering to lisa as she pretended the whole thing didn't happen. the two girls instantly asked for the check, grabbing their things and leaving the restaurant.

lisa groaned, sitting in seulgi's car with the older. "and she has the nerve to be all over me and what i'm doing. i should've known, i should've believed ms. kim."

"if it helps, you won't be the reason for the breakup anymore and she'll know the reason why."

jennie: can we please talk about this?

lisa: i wouldn't want to ruin your date

"let's go get ice cream and eat my feelings out."

our student. | blackpink जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें