t w e n t y - o n e

"you are so nasty, lisa," the student disciplined herself in the body mirror, frowning at herself. ho could she dream of a whole porno in one class? she's never done that before and she doesn't know what triggered her mind to do so when sleeping. "get yourself together!"

footsteps erupted in the hallways, signaling the teenager that someone was close, most likely her mother. when her mother swung her head around the door, she smiled. "lisa, sweetie, you okay?"

"yeah, just a little upset, that's all."

"well, how about you tell me about it?"

the student thought about it for a second. she and her mother had been a little distant and maybe, her mother could give her a little advice.

"okay," lisa nodded, sitting beside her mother on her bed. "so, um, have you ever dated someone incredibly older than you before?"

"what do you mean by incredibly?"

"like nine years and up."

her mother sent her a bewildered look while lisa simply smiled, furrowing her eyebrows for her mother to speak.

"well, no. i've always stayed in my age group or just a year or two older, but never past three years." she explained.

"why?"

"well, i thought if i dated someone way older than me, i would grow up too fast and never be or act my age. i just felt like i wouldn't fit in with people older because i was who i was. what about you, lisa?"

"well," the student quickly thought of a scenario to hide the true story behind it. "my friend has these three older women who like her and she doesn't know who to chose because she likes all of them back."

"who's this friend?"

"it doesn't really matter, mom." lisa quickly responded, panicking.

"in my opinion, i think it's best she doesn't date them. she's a young girl and she has her whole life ahead of her. she shouldn't have to stress and worry about returning her love to three other women when she can just live her life. i think it's best that they all move on and just live life, especially if the girl is really young." her mother spoke, putting lisa into a daze about her life. should she just move on?

like her mother said, it's best that she just moves on and live her life. she's always focusing and worrying about her future, but how when she's too busy being focused on what should remain in the past? and who knows, were these women actually willing to give up everything for her?

"lisa?" her mother called, but no response.

"lisa!"

finally, the teenager was pulled out of her daze and back into reality.

"did you hear me?"

the younger fixed her skirt, shifting in her seat. "um, no. what did you say?"

"i said how have you and seulgi been? i don't really see you two together like that?" her mother questioned, clueless of the situation between the two best friends because she hasn't been around a lot, recently.

"well, we got into an argument a few weeks back so, we don't really talk anymore." lisa explained.

"well, what was the argument about?"

the student cluelessly shrugged her shoulders because she honestly didn't know. "she wouldn't say and we just kind of separated after that."

"oh, wow," her mother furrowed her eyebrows in shock because the two have always been close and inseparable at most times, but now, they're just separate. "i at least thought you two would be a couple by now."

lisa was taken aback by her mother's sentence. "mom!"

her mother raised her arms in surrender, showing that she was innocent. "what? you two were just so close."

"that doesn't mean that we like each other like that. we're just friends and it's gonna stay that way forever!"

"you never know. high school changes you, sweetheart." her mother stroked the student's brown locks, adoring the length and the curve at her ends.

"no, i know for sure. we've never thought about each other in that way. it's always been as friends."

"do you ever think about her in that way? do you even know if seulgi has thought about you in that way? maybe, she wouldn't say anything because something happened between you two." her mother questioned, getting into her daughter's head, but the younger tried so hard to not let her know. was she right though?

"mom, now you're just making everything sound dumb. she would never do that because we tell each other everything." lisa cluelessly smiled when really, she was thinking about that night before and what could have occurred during that night while she was drunk.

"hey," her mother caught her attention. "you never know." she shrugged her shoulders, leaving out the door for the student to think about her entire existence. when did her mother become this wise?

"no, we know. we're just not on good terms right now, but we will be soon."

"i hope so because i miss her. because of you, i barely get to see that girl." her mother said in the hallway, earning a loud gasp from her daughter.

"no! it's all her fault!"

lisa laid in her bed for the rest of the day, thinking about what was discussed.

should she leave the teachers behind and focus on her future?

she could leave her past behind without having to worry about anyone finding out or exposing like her current situation.

should she just not fall in love and live her life as a free woman?

her life would be so much simple if she was to do so, but deep down inside, she knows she wants to fall in love, to be with someone who loves her for who she is and wants to have kids, but who?

she just can't help but think she doesn't deserve anyone because something always goes wrong when she starts to fall for someone. falling for three teachers who are unequally desperate for her isn't easy. since she such a nice person, she doesn't want to break any of those women's hearts. she's too pure for that.

"i just wish my soulmate would just come to me."

A/N: Be careful what you wish for, sweetheart! Hope you enjoyed the chapter!