t w e l v e

the young girls devoured their ice cream flavors, watching and getting a good laugh every now and then from the movie that was currently playing right now. lisa convinced her mother to let seulgi stay without the tears that sat at her eyelids fall down. even though her mother works a night shift, the mother is very curious and observant over her daughter.

a sudden interruption came from the knocking on the front door, which alarmed both girls, mainly lisa because they don't get guests at night. the knocking became louder and quicker, which caused the girls to quickly stand up and grab any protection they see close by. "on the count of three." lisa notified seulgi, who held a frying pan. as the last digit left lisa's mouth, she opened the door, expecting an evil person, but she was met with the little math teacher.

"wait, no, it's just me." ms. kim covered her as she seen the huge bat coming her way, but instead, she didn't even feel a single touch of the bat.

"ms. kim, what are you doing here and how did you find me?" lisa threw the bat on the couch, aiming her attention back at the petite teacher in front of her, smiling as if standing in front of a student's house at night, unnotified, and without any excuse to be at the student's house was a normal thing.

"oh, i came to talk about your dreams with you and i found you by the parental information sheet that all parents sign at the beginning of the school year." the teacher smiled, chuckling as she noticed the young girls expressions.

"um, okay." lisa stepped aside, letting the teacher come in. "gosh, were you guys having a movie night? i could have brought come candy or popcorn." ms. kim observed the open ice cream containers and pizza box that was closed on the table.

"hm, well, if you would have notified us that you were coming, maybe you could have brought popcorn and candy." seulgi explained, earning a little scoff from the teacher that plopped on the couch. "i'll be in the shower while you guys are talking about that." seulgi disappeared from the scene, leaving the two girls alone.

lisa sat on the other part of the couch, leaving quite a good amount of space between the two. the silence was uncomfortable, unfamiliar, and unpleasing as both girls would look at each other from time to time. "okay, before you ask, this was my first time ever having those dreams before for anyone."

"so, i was your first?"

"yeah, i guess." the young girl shrugged, fiddling with her fingers. the math teacher praised herself in her head, realizing that she beat ms. jennie to something.

"what was i doing in those dreams?" ms. kim suddenly questioned, noticing the way lisa breathed changed. the student sighed before thinking of the dreams that were stored in her mind from last night. "well, it was just you and me in class and basically, it was the end of the year and i was failing your class and you said you would let me pass if i gave you something in return, but i didn't have anything so, i lifted up my skirt and--,"

"okay, that's all i need to know." ms. kim shook her head, throwing out the imagination of the scenario. "do you think that something like that would ever happen?"

"if it does happen, just know that you would technically be my first."

"wait, you and ms. jennie have never..." ms. kim turned to look at lisa, noticing as the younger shook her head, meaning that they haven't had any sexual intercourse. "oh." the teacher chuckled, remembering how ms. jennie used to speak to her as if she was superior because she had lisa, but by the fact that lisa just told, their relationship was nothing and this could be her possible chance to have lisa as her own.

"but that's not all. when i went back to sleep the second time after i woke up, this time it was something different," lisa explained, watching as the teacher nodded for her to continue. "this time, we had just got married, literally, and we were on our honeymoon. i think you know what happens when you're on your honeymoon."

"wow, these dreams are very detailed and have great storylines." ms. kim nervously chuckled, fiddling with her fingers. "that's it?"

"yeah. after that, i decided to just stay up and wait until morning came."

ms. kim nodded her head, looking around the space that she was currently sitting in. silence filled the room once again, leaving both girls in an uncomfortable state that both desperately didn't want to be in. "what's going on between you and ms. jennie really?" lisa suddenly broke the silence, capturing the teacher's attention.

"well, ms. jennie and i have been on unlikely terms before you came here. she's always felt as if she was superior to everyone and eventually, teachers started quitting just because they couldn't handle her, but me, i stayed because i wasn't like the others and she just couldn't stand that." ms. kim sighed, remembering all the good teachers that left because of her. she, too, could of left, but she wasn't gonna back down from a battle so quickly.

"she been through so many students. lisa," the teacher turned pver to the student, who was deliberately listening to gain some information or even find out who ms. jennie really was. "you're not the only one and she might have convinced you otherwise, but it's the truth. all those girls she's dated have had their choices backlash on them when it came to their futures because she either blamed the relationship on them or she's broken up with them and they've all became desperate."

the teacher scooted closer to the student, grabbing her hand and looking into lisa's eyes. "i don't want that to happen to you because you're a very bright student. don't let one little mistake ruin the rest of your life. i'd rather you be in a relationship with me or someone else who could actually benefit you."

lisa nodded, slowly pulling her hand away from the teacher's grip. "thanks, but i don't know."

"well, i'm gonna go. talk to me when you have made your choice." ms. kim hugged the student, standing up from her seat. she waved before walking out the door, hoping the student would just make up her mind, seeing as she would be a beeter person to be in love with.

seulgi slowly came down the stairs, drying the ends of her wet hair. "um, did everything go well?"

lisa sighed, nodding her head as she locked the door. "yeah, just more to think about, that's all." she grabbed the pizza box, pulling out of slice as she dwelled on all the thoughts and choices that was popping up in her head. "let's finish this movie." she anticipated on the movie as something that would take her mind away from the situation.

"yeah, sure thing." seulgi plopped beside the younger, grabbing a slice of pizza.

the rest of the night with seulgi pulled lisa out of reality, having fun and eating a bunch of pizza. she was perfectly fine, full and capable of falling asleep anytime until she picked up her phone. once her eyes set on the large text message, all happiness fell and she wished she never had a phone at that point.

jennie: lisa, don't do this please. that girl you seen me with was just an old friend i was meeting up with. baby, i only love you and i would never ever cheat on you because i love you. you make me the happiness person ever, just please don't break up with me. i love you.