Fools (Loki)

Zodiac_Cat

Dylan Banner is the nineteen year old daughter of Bruce Banner. After moving around her whole life S.H.I.E.L... Еще

I Stalked You
Munchkin
Charming
One Night Couldn't Hurt, Right?
Puppy Dog Eyes For The Win
He Really Is Loki's Brother
You're Hurting Yourself
Say Mercy
Friends Don't Suck Face
Let Me Be Selfish
Do You Really Want To Hurt Me Dad?
I Wanted To Be A Playwright
Tell Me The Truth
It's Time Love
Until Next Time
Oh What The Hell
Author's Note

Author's Note

1.1K 12 4
Zodiac_Cat

Hello! My name is Kaiden and I am the author of this story.

I am going to be honest, this is my first fanfiction, and I appreciate those of you willing to read this story. Since this is a Loki fanfiction, do not expect everything to be exactly like the script. I will not spoil anything, but things are not going to be exactly the same as the Avengers movie we all love. But that doesn't mean there aren't aspects of the same scenes and lines we laugh our butts off about. This story takes place during Avengers. This is a romance, so there won't be much action. I wanted to focus on our protagonists family relations and her relationship with our beloved Loki.

I do not own any of the Marvel characters, I only own my character Dylan.

Anyways, enjoy the story, and please be respectful.

Until next time, bye!

Продолжить чтение

Вам также понравится

11.3K 610 37
❦(LᴏᴋɪxAsɢᴀʀᴅɪᴀɴ!Rᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ)❦ (Y/n) was abandoned at a young age, being forced to live on the streets, and steal the most basic of resources to surv...
43.8K 1K 13
"You can't take her Thor! She is my daughter! You can't take her!" "I am truly sorry brother, forgive me." ~ When Thor takes away the last person Lok...
1.7K 189 33
In this sequel, to THE GOD OF WHAT?" continues with a new chapter in Loki and Charlotte's lives, five years after Hela's devastating attack. As they...
137K 3.7K 26
The Highest ranking- #1 in Lokifanfic The editing is finished! Yay! Some things are a bit different, so I suggest reading it again. *COMPLETED* (fin...