Loving Alpha Stone [Completed]

By OBSESSIVEReaderr

At 17, She rescued herself from a disastrous relationship, her neglectful mother and poverty. She built a new... More

Prologue
1
2
3
4
Characters
5
A/N
6
A/N
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
39
40
41
42
43
43.5
44
45
46
47
47.5
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
.
Epilogue I
Epilogue 1.5 (the wedding night)
Epilogue II

38

6K 242 4
By OBSESSIVEReaderr

A/N: hey loves! New chapter! Gets a little steamy towards the end! Above is the famous red bikini!
Vote, Comment and Enjoy!
Kisses,
-J

"Soledad?"

"Good evening Rogelio."

"Dad, you know her?" I asked in disbelief.

"Yes of course. She was the witch that helped your mother and I bind your powers. "

"Which is exactly why I didn't allow the foreign mark to remain permanent. The original Alphas mark will return to your neck when it is ready. I recognised you child. I couldn't do that to you, especially because your parents were so good to me."

I smiled at the woman, tears brimming in my eyes.

"Now that that is over and done with, I will take my leave."Soledad announced.

"A word of advice for all of you. Keep those you love as close to you as possible. It will benefit you in the time to come."

"Wait" Julius called. "How did you escape the cell you were in?"

"I have lived for thousands of years. I have practiced every sort of magic this world has ever seen. Teleportation is child's play."

With that,Soledad disappeared into thin air ;no smoke no trap doors.

Talk about going out with a bang!

It took a few moments for all of us to recover from the initial shock of the ordeal.

"Well this calls for celebration!" My dad laughed.

"Ugh. I can afford to buy this Givenchy dress but I wouldn't dream of it. Who in their right mind would wear this?"

"Ugh I know right? And the colour block heels. Just so wrong!"

The boys had gone to the home theatre room to watch some game and my father had gone home, leaving Alina Penny and I in the living room looking through magazines and gossiping.

"Oooooh look at this naughty little number. I can imagine Estrella in something like this for sure."Alina snickered showing me the swimsuit.

I gasped and shoved her playfully. The bikini consisted of a teeny tiny black bikini top and a lacy black c-string.

"How?! How do women wear this outside in public? She may as well be wearing a headband down there!" I groaned, mortified at the little ensemble.

The girls laughed at my very apparent distaste for it.

"Omg. Look at this!" Penny squealed handing me the Forbes Magazine in her hand.

Julius Stone : The World's hottest businessman.

Julius Stone, one of the world's youngest business Mongols has quickly risen to fame for being, in a word -beautiful. With a mouthwatering 8 pack and a smile that could melt the North Pole, the Adonis stands at a staggering 6 foot 8 inches.

I knew my mate was a celebrity in the business world. I also knew that he was easy on the eyes but what I didn't know was that his beauty was also something he was famous for ; the man even had several fan clubs!

The last little paragraph had me feeling a little uneasy.

Mr Stone's relationship status however still remains a bit of a mystery. He is considered a bachelor but many fans began to speculate in late 2017 when he was pictured several times with model and rumoured girlfriend Rosie Gingham-Knightley.

"I wouldn't worry about that too much babe. The world doesn't know Julius has a world class,certified 20/10 at home yet."

"Speaking of 20/10 you should look at the top ten sexiest men on the next page. Shirtless Michael B Jordan is giving me all the feels right now!" Penny squealed.

"Ouuf yes Jamie Dornan is one fine example of a man." Alina added.

"Let's not forget about Chris Pine. Definitely the definition of sexy!" I added laughing.

"Talking about me again ladies? I'm not surprised, your mates have got nothing on me." Xavier smirked entering the room with Julius,Tony and Damian in tow.

"You wish. We were talking about Jamie Dornan and Michael B Jordan and Chris Pine."

"Pfft. There's nothing special about those guys." Tony scoffed.

"Yeah just a bunch of Hollywood pretty boys." Damian added.

"Omg you guys are sooooo jealous!" Alina teased.

"No we are not!" The males whined simultaneously, causing us to explode with laughter.

"C'mon. I think we've had enough excitement for one night!" Penny announced.

One by one, everyone returned to their rooms until it was just Julius and I left.

"Well what are we waiting for? Let's go." I dragged my mate up the stairs to his room.

Removing my oversized sweatshirt, I plopped on the bed.

"Oooh now you want to come back and sleep here? What changed your mind?"

"I miss you." I shrugged

"Well that doesn't explain why you pushed me away."

Sighing, I patted the bed beside me, beckoning him to sit.

"I was afraid and feeling a little insecure."

"Why?"

"Because I was tainted and I felt weak.I know how important marking is to wolves. Wearing another wolf's mark made me feel so dirty and wrong. Terrible things happened. I'm pretty sure I killed Aaron after realising that he was actually my ex, Jace. He wanted to take advantage of me again and I couldn't let it happen. I.. feel so disgusted with myself. I wasn't sure if you would want me anymore."

"Estrella. I've said this 100 times but I will never stop saying it. There isn't anything on this earth that will change the way I feel about you. Sure it killed me to see you with Aaron's mark. But I ignored it because with or without it you are still my beautiful strong mate. As for Aaron, if it was up to me he would have died a much more gruesome and painful death. You did what you needed to do to protect yourself. You aren't tainted mi amor. I love you just the way you are, battle scars and all."

I could feel my tear ducts ready to explode by the time Julius had finished his profession of love. Without hesitation I shifted my body and pressed my lips to his. He reciprocated the kiss with the same immense hunger and passion.
I hadn't realised how much I had missed the feeling of his lips on mine and the sparks I felt when we touched.

Breathless and dazed I pulled away, resting my forehead on his. I could feel the blush creeping onto my cheeks.

"I love you Alpha." I whispered

"I love you too mi amor." He whispered back, holding me close.

"Awwww look at the two love birds. Back together again. They look so peaceful."

"Awwww so cute. Too bad. WAKE UP SLEEPING BEAUTIES!" Alina screamed at the top of her voice, bashing the two cymbals in her hands against each other.

Oh how I just loved her inventive wake up calls!

"C'mon Alpha and Luna. Today is the pack pool party. It's time the pack see their leaders out and about and in good health. So,get up, and get ready!"

I groaned and tucked myself further into Julius' arms. Of course I really wanted to see the pack but I was sure they could wait a couple more hours.

Julius chuckled and held me tighter, ignoring our sisters.

A loud horn had both of us bolting upright.

"Oh do you guys like my new toy? Damian got it for me. Biggest mega horn they had."

Knowing that Alina wasn't going to quit, I got up and headed straight to my old bathroom to clean up.

Alina was waiting for me once I was done.

"Why are you smiling like that?" I asked cautiously.

She was smiling that smile ; that I'm 100% up to something smile.

"Oh nothing. I just thought I'd come and give you a bikini, you know since you don't own one."

"Ha well no. I don't wear bikinis. "

"C'mon! Please! You'll like this one I promise. If you don't like it you can just wear your pretty white kaftan wrap over it."

"Okaaaaayyyyy...." I dragged out, still not sure what she wanted.

Nodding, she slowly sashayed out of the room, leaving me to get dressed. The bikini was actually kind of cute. It was a bright red two piece which consisted of a little bralette and high waisted bikini bottoms . I couldn't imagine myself wearing something like it. Sure I wasn't as insecure about my body as I used to be. But deep down I was still that naïve, broken 15 year old girl who had a deep rooted hatred for her appearance.

I put the bikini on and slipped on the kaftan.

I was going to do this ; for Alina and most of all, for myself.

I met the rest of the gang downstairs and we headed over to the pack house.

I got a little nervous when we neared the pack garden. I was used to seeing the pack but this was the first time I would see them after my ordeal in Tenerife. Taking a deep breath, I walked beside Julius, who was wearing a very very cute pair of red shorts.

"Luna!"

"Omg Luna you look so good!"

"Luna how are you?"

I greeted everybody warmly as several pack members came up to me. The warm reception gave me the confidence I needed.

"Hello everyone. It's so nice to see all of you. I have missed you all so much. Now let's get this party started!"

There was a chorus of cheers from the crowd.
People we dancing, laughing and jumping in the pool everywhere you turned.

"Luna! What a pleasant surprise. We missed you you know!"

"Zeke, Peyton! Hey guys!" I squealed running to embrace them.

"I missed you guys too! Where's Daniel?"

The boys snickered to each other.

"He's out on a date. With Ella."

"Aawwwwwwwwwww. That's so cute. Good for him!"

"Yeah it took him two weeks to grow a pair and ask her!"

"Anyways Luna, will you be jumping into the pool with us?"

"Of course she is!" Alina interrupted. Before I could comprehend her actions, Alina ripped off my kaftan leaving my bikini clad body exposed to the world.

"Damn!"

"Woah!"

I looked up at Zeke and Peyton who had since averted their eyes.

"See? Now the Alpha and Luna are matching!" She laughed clapping her hands, obviously very proud of herself.

Simone, Aaliyah and Aubrey came bounding towards us.

"Estrella! Omg it's so great to see you! We were so worried!"

"Gosh, things were so grim without you!"

"Damn girl! That bikini fits you like a glove. Very very nice!"

"She's right Estrella. You've got quite a few heads turning." Penny chimed in.

I looked around and sure enough, many pairs of eyes were on me. I was a little uncomfortable, finding it hard to cope with so much attention.

"They're not the only ones. Take a look at the Alpha over there."

I turned to my left. Julius was sitting poolside, looking my direction with an almost predatory look in his eyes. The feeling of his eyes roaming over my body sent shivers down my spine.

I was going to have a little fun with this ; I couldn't let this opportunity just pass me by!

"I think I'm ready for a dip in the pool girls, what do you think?" I asked, smirking slightly.

"Heck yes!"

"Let's do it!"

With that, we entered the pool, splashing and swimming about. I had no idea they made pools big enough for 600 people!

"Hey Estrella. I think your mate is looking a little hot over there. Maybe you should get him to join us."

"Good idea Penny. I will be right back."

Slowly and somewhat seductively, I walked up the pool steps and sashayed over to my mate, who was watching my every move.

"Hey handsome." I said, plopping onto his lap.

"Mmmmm what's up?" He asked, swallowing hard.

"Ooh well it's really hot. I just thought you could use some, cooling down. I know I do."

"Oh yeah I can tell. That's why you are wearing this bikini right? I love the red on you. But the problem is, so do all the unmated males." Julius' eyes flickered, showing a hint of gold.

"Well don't focus on them. Focus on me." I whispered, placing his hands on the small of my back. His grip tightened around me.

I nuzzled my nose against his, giggling softly.
He leaned in to close the gap between us but I placed a finger on his lips before he could.

"Come into the pool with me. And then I will kiss you. I promise."

"You continue to deny me mate. What am I going to do with you?"

Julius allowed me to lead him to the pool and got in beside me, causing the entire pack to cheer.

"Mission accomplished!" I shouted, causing them all to erupt with laughter.

"Well I believe now you owe me a kiss Luna."

"Kiss!"
"Kiss!"
"Kiss!"

I laughed as the crowd chanted.

"Well a deal is a deal Alpha." I smiled, getting on my tippy toes and pressing my lips to his.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 31.1K 32
Alpha Gage was known for his ruthless army when threatened and his words... or lack thereof. It was said that he didn't speak much and when he did it...
25.9K 729 55
MATURE LANGUAGES/SWEARS AND CURSES #*@#.💋 MATURE CONTENTS 😈😈😈😈😈😈 A twisted story filled with drama, comedy, terror, sex, love, hate and power...
146K 7.7K 41
• Completed • • Highest Ranking #2 Paranormal October 2020 • • Highest Ranking #4 Romance October 2020 • • Highest Ranking #1 Matebond April 2021...
1.7M 41.2K 76
"No!" I say softy, choking back tears that were threatening to pour out. "It just can't be!" I say with my hands by head, squeezing my eyes as if it...