Locker 17

By StylesRoyalty

"It's hard letting go. I'm finally at peace but it feels wrong." {Under going editing. It's being rewritten f... More

Locker 17
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
Chapter 138
Chapter 139
The Final Chapter
Alternate Ending

Chapter 123

120K 4.6K 20.6K
By StylesRoyalty

{KEEP IN MIND THIS IS A DOUBLE UPDATE, SO THERE'S A CHAPTER AFTER THIS ONE. DONT FORGET TO VOTE FOR THIS ONE! ☺️}

Songs for this chapter

- Human - Christina Perri

- Everything I Didn't Say - 5SOS

*Dominic's POV*

"It was me at that party, I'm the one who's gay."

The bickering and deep gasps suddenly echo throughout the gym. "It was you?" Jack shouts, standing up from the bleachers, making his way towards me.

"Yeah," I lie yet again, but only for Louis

No, it wasn't me at the party and I'm not sure if I'm gay, but this is all I can do to stop Louis from being outed by someone else. After I got word that someone took my place to out Louis after I had backed out, I couldn't risk it. If I had any chances at dating Louis before all this happened, they're gone now and they would've been gone if I wouldn't have backed out too.

Jack and Tristan both stand in front of me, staring me up and down with the most disgusted look. If this is what Louis would've had to face if he were in my position, I would've never forgiven myself.

"Well," Jack leans closer to me, his mouth right next to my ear, "you know we're going to make your life miserable for the next four months. And I think you know why." He begins walking around me, his eyes glued to me as he as he continues to walk, just like a vulture looking down at his prey.

My knees become weak within a few seconds, scared of what he has in store. I never thought people around here were this, this cruel and cold about being different. The amount of guilt that's starting to accumulate inside me, just thinking about how Louis would feel being here instead of me, is truly heartbreaking. He didn't deserve to be here, he was was nothing but nice to me this whole time. I betrayed his trust and by the looks of it, it seems as if he did the same to Harry.

I should've known he and Harry had something going on, it was so obvious but I was in denial. There was no doubt in my mind that Louis was, in fact, gay. I guess I didn't want to hurt him because he was just too nice. Now I've ruined our friendship and his relationship with Harry, he'd never take me back even as a friend. I'm such an idiot.

"Are you fucking listening, you faggot!" Tristan yells in my face. When he does, I don't bother looking up, I keep my eyes glued to the floor, not wanting to see his or Jack's faces.

"Yeah," I say under my breath.

"No you clearly didn't! So I guess I'll say them again," he says, lowering his voice. "Don't try to think that this is just because you're a faggot, you're a little lying bitch too." Jack spits in my face this time, then signals for me to leave the gym. But I won't go without a fight, even if I lose.

"No," I say, raising my head. "No I won't leave because you're telling me. I'm going to leave this gym because I don't want to be around all you homophobic shits. Don't you guys realize how immature and judgmental you are. Just a few days ago you were all fine with me, no problems between any of us. I'm the same person and just because I've told you my sexuality, doesn't make me any different than the person I was yesterday. And maybe I'm not the only one how's gay or bisexual, for all I know, one of you could be hiding it yourself, you just haven't realized it." I shout, standing up to all of them.

No one says anything, they all keep quiet, still sitting down on the bleachers. Tristan and Jack stand there without saying a word either, their cheeks are flushed in anger but that's it.

It turn around, my back to them as I start to walk away. Before I'm halfway out of the gym, I turn back around to finish what I have to say. "You might all make my life a living hell from now on, but that doesn't stop me from being captain on this damn team. And unless you want me to tell my father about this and get you all kicked off, then I suggest you stop with your fucking games and keep this wrestling team as it was." I say, silencing them all for good. Without another word, I exit the gym, not bothering looking back. Right outside it, the last person I expected to see again is standing there waiting.

"Why'd you come back?" I ask, approaching Louis. He nods his head, looking at the ground.

"I came back for an explanation and I think I need another one regarding what you just did back there." he says, calmly.

I guess I owe him an explanation for everything I've done, and how I feel. There's no reason to hold back my feelings for him, it's not like he'd look at me the same way, not after I saw how he looked at Harry. He looked at him with so much fond, a look he never saw me with.

"Let's just walk away from here so I can tell you," I suggest. We both begin walking away from the gym, a silence barrier between us two as we walk until I'm left with no other option but to break it.

As we continue walking along each other in the hallway, I take a deep breath before speaking. "Louis, there's no easy way or short way to say this and I'm sorry." Louis nods his head, keeping his eyes looking straight ahead. "All I was trying to do was fit it in with everyone else and I'm sorry. I swear it wasn't my intention to come to this school just to fuck things up. You see, the week after I transferred here was when it started. My dad and I were supposed to pick out the guys who were going to be on the wrestling team. After picking the guys to be on the wrestling team, I had to prove myself worthy to them, even if my dad was the coach and I was willing to do anything at the time."

Before Louis tries to speak, I put my hand up and continue on explaining. "I was so alone and I guess I felt the need to go through with what was to come. Jack made this stupid bet between us. According to Jack, Tristan was at a party and he saw a guy holding hands with another, and he was sure it was you. So, for me to be worthy of their 'crew', I had to make sure he was right and out you for being gay." Louis quickly turns to face me, his eyes widened in shock. "It's terrible I know, and what makes it worse is that I actually agreed to it."

"But I was nothing but nice to you when I first met you, Dominic." Louis says in disbelief.

"I know, I know that was wrong and I'm sorry, just listen." I pause, waiting for him to let me continue talk. Louis nods his heads, giving me the heads up. "Well, I was into this whole bet thing up until two weeks ago.. The only reason I was still in it was because I honestly didn't think you were, you know, gay. If I would've known I would've backed out as soon as possible, I swear it." I admit.

"But you still didn't back out Dominic, that shit is immature and ridiculous!" he yells at me, waving his small hands out in front of him.

"Wait!" I shout, stepping in front of him. My body towers over him, stopping him from walking away. "My whole life I've been questioning who and what I am, and I've finally figured it out. I'm into both guys and girls, and I've found that out thanks to you. The last two weeks have been amazing and I've never felt so close to anyone, ever. You made me feel...important. I've always been an outcast in school, even back in America. But here I finally found someone who would actually listen to my problems, even if they weren't real." I sigh, letting my head drop between my shoulder.

Louis shakes his head, keeping his lips flat showing no emotion what so ever. "I'm sorry Dominic, but everything you've said before today, has been a lie. The sob story was a lie, our friendship was fake, and I bet that Lydia girl is fake too." he tries to walk past me, only to be stopped yet again when I press my hand against his chest.

"Not everything was a lie, just a few things. Lydia is real, but she was only a crush. Other than that, there were no more lies, well, except I'm a virgin still." I admit, trying to lighten the mood. My attempt at it turns out successful when we both let out small chuckles under our breath, but they don't last long.

He takes a deep breath, then looks behind him to see if anyone's coming, there's no one. "Does that mean you're not lying about what you did back there? You said you were gay. Why would you say that?" Louis says, staring right at me.

"Because- Because I think I am, otherwise I wouldn't have feelings for you." the moment I blurt out the words, I feel an instant weight lifted off my chest. The shock on Louis' face couldn't be more obvious. His eyes are wide and his cheeks turn into a light shade of red.

Quickly, I grab his hand in mine, stepping closer to him. Our bodies only an inch apart. His breathing instantly quickens, along with his heart rate that I can feel pulsating through my hand.

Not only is his heart racing, but mine too. I'm doing by best to control it, but my sweaty palms aren't helping, specially when I'm holding his hand.

Louis shakes his head, slowly, as a sign for me to back away, I won't. "The reason I told you to back out and quit the team was to avoid any of this happening. I didn't want you to get hurt, because no matter what I said to them, they would've come after you themselves." I pause, looking down at his hand. "And that's the reason why I went to your house yesterday. Once I was there, I realized it wasn't the only reason. I just wanted to straighten my feeling out for you, that's when I kissed you. At the moment I had no idea what I was doing until it was happening. When I didn't want to back away and let go, right then and there I knew I felt something for you." When I raise my head back up, Louis' eyes are glossy with tears but by what I can see, he's holding them back as best as he can.

He doesn't say anything, his lips are parted but no words are coming out. And I know the best thing to do is to speak before he says something he'll regret.

"I might not know exactly what was going on between you and Harry, but I know I got in the way of it." I say with my voice cracking at the end. Louis' chest begins to rise faster now, this is where I know I should back out from everything.

Without any hesitation, I jerk my hand away from Louis', taking a few steps back. "When I heard the things Harry was telling you in the hall, I could hear how much he was hurting and it was a lot. He really does love you. The way he looks at you is the way I wished someone would look at me like, with love. Harry loves you and you love him, and I'm no one to stop that. So I think you should follow him and tell him how much he means to you, because if I were him, that's what I'd want to hear after something like this happened. Harry is one lucky son-of-a-bitch, I'll tell you that. He has you, but do you have him? So do me a favour and forget about everything that happened last night. Forget everything I've just told you, and go try to win your relationship back. Because I fucked up, and I'm probably the last person Harry wants to see. You're the only one who can mend your relationship back, and I'm so fucking sorry for everything I've done."

Louis bites the inside of his cheek, looking away from me. He couldn't be more pissed at me even if he wanted to, but I don't blame him.

"Look, you don't have to say anything." I tell him. "None of this would've been happening if someone else to my place in outing you yesterday, but I took the fast approach and outed myself. Don't blame yourself for whatever happens to me or how they treat me from now on. If you ever do try to blame yourself, look back at what I caused and you sure as hell won't be mad at yourself anymore. Now, go try to fix whatever you and Harry have left. I'm sorry for everything." my cheeks are wet with tears, no sobbing, just tears streaming down my face. Louis' held himself up well, not a single tear is shed.

"I'm sorry too," Louis whispers. I nod my head, pressing my lips together in a flat line, and walk past him without saying another word.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

416K 8K 50
It hurts to see the one you love with someone else. To see them smiling with someone that isn't you. To see them kiss and hug someone right in front...
689 55 3
[ ๐šœ๐šŽ๐šš๐šž๐šŽ๐š• ๐š๐š˜ ๐š‹๐šŽ๐šŠ๐šž๐š๐šข ๐š’๐š— ๐šŠ ๐šŒ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ ] ยป ๐™ฒ๐š˜๐š–๐š™๐š•๐šŽ๐š๐šŽ ยซ After those long years of war and surviving, Revolutionaries are finally fr...
284K 9.4K 45
when louis finally comes home, harry isn't waiting. over the past four years, both of their lives have completely changed -- but maybe the feelings a...
9.8K 86 5
larry stylinson, mostly if not all bottom louis says completed but it'll be updated in time this is literally all very explicit boyxboy content. if y...