The Gods [ON HOLD]

By ATroyaMerritt

Nekisha has always had a hard life as far as she can remember but all that changes when a stranger comes in h... More

Intro
Old Home Gone
New Home
Heartache
Pain
The ring
Dinner
Gone and Back
Awake
missing
missing pt2
scared
who am I
truth
Learning the truth
My King & My Princess
happiness
Time
Finding Aayilah
Awake & Love
losing Aayilah?
pain
Rose Choker
control
Forgive but not Forget
Fun
Note
Random
Play it Again
Numb
Kidnapped
Authors Note
Author's Note
author's note
Authors note

Revenge

1.8K 76 1
By ATroyaMerritt

Nekisha's PROV

I've been here for a 2 weeks now. Scott and the others were going to come get nw but I told them to stay put until I give the final call. These bitches carved their initials in my fuckin side and to say that hat shit hurt like a bitch. They beat and tortured me I have to say they actually were pretty good at torture but I had something in store for them. I looked up at my tied arms and grabbed onto the chains before breaking them. I landed on my feet. The chain fell to the ground I smirked. "stupid hoes they don't know a thing about me or my kind" I thought as I closed my eyes and healed my body. I opened my eyes which were now red. "time to play" I thought. I walked up the stairs like I owned the place when someone saw me I just snapped their neck before they could blink. I smiled as I walked toward the door. " did you really think it was gonna be that easy" said Jasmine appearing beside me. She stabbed my in the chest I looked at her before grabbing her by the neck. " was that suppose to hurt?" I asked with a smirk. Jasmine tried to get out my death grip. "what's wrong" I asked. I looked in her eyes as I saw Carrie behind me. "fools" I said. In a blink of an eye I had Carrie floating in the air  hand marks on her neck she looked like she was suffocating. "so you really wanna lose mate/lover or whatever she is to you" I said. "let her go" pleaded Jasmine. "that's right you feel each other's pain don't you " I said before deep clawing marks ran down Carrie's body. "Aaaaahhhh" screamed Carrie and Jasmine. I let her go she slid to the floor and so did Jasmine. " you bitch" muttered Jasmine." now you know how my daughter and husband feel come after my family again and I won't be so nice" I said before l walking out the door. "You bitch" said Jasmine. I walked toward the pack house. I  stood in front of the pack house"Scott" I whispered before fainting.

*******†********************************

Scott Prov

"Scott whispered m angel's voice. I appeared before the pack house with my Queen in my arms. She wore her tribe's clothing the marks on her. I knew that this was just the beginning something was coming! And it wanted my wife for her powers. I will protect my Queen and My Princess.

----_-------------_-----------_--------_- hey my vamps and vampetts!

How is you? Anything new going on?

how's life? just wanted to see how everyone's doing :)

Much love ☺

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.8K 263 19
Y/N who has simple and continues life, everyday doing same thing. Y/N is not happy about her life nor sad since she has nothing which makes her sad o...
623 19 31
Stars life was never normal she was always alone and afraid to make friends due to her secret. Luna sees things nobody else can and she doesn't under...
5.9K 158 8
In "Karma's A Bitch," Desy, happens to go through some hard decisions in life. She lives a life of constant disappointments, heartaches & sacrifices...
2.5M 76.2K 50
❝Never mess with the Royals. You'll feel the flames of hell before you even get there.❞ Back then, I wasn't anyone special. I wasn't some hero who sa...