Burning Heart ▹ CIAMPA [COMPL...

By bamagalforever

• THE BURNING SAGA • (1) BURNING PASSION ▹ ROLLINS (2) BURNING LOW ▹ SCURLL {discontinued} (3) BURNING HEART... More

▹ ℭast
▹ ℳusic
00 ▹ rise
01 ▹ every time
02 ▹ reunited
03 ▹ intimacy
04 ▹ first
05 ▹ party
07 ▹ speak
08 ▹ debut
09 ▹ nosebleed
10 ▹ drunk
11 ▹ back
12 ▹ home
13 ▹ alone
14 ▹ care
15 ▹ apologize
16 ▹ flight
17 ▹ landfall
18 ▹ late
19 ▹ heartbeat
20 ▹ steady
21 ▹ confessions
22 ▹ feelings
23 ▹ blindness
24 ▹ mending
25 ▹ forelsket
26 ▹ birthday
27 ▹ surprise
28 ▹ meeting
29 ▹ butterfly
30 ▹ blue
31 ▹ forgiveness
32 ▹ start
33 ▹ official
34 ▹ fall
35 ▹ past
36 ▹ now
37 ▹ present
38 ▹ future
39 ▹ endlessly
40 ▹ forever

06 ▹ aftermath

344 7 4
By bamagalforever

TWITTER
"I keep my eyes on the Lord. With Him at my right hand, I will not be shaken." — Psalm 16:8
4.6K Retweets | 2.3K Likes | 3.2K Comments

— — —

"HE kissed me, though, Candice," I breathed out to her in disbelief. Again, we were at the Performance Center and sitting inside in the center of one of the rings. Our legs were crossed and we were facing one another. I was telling her about what happened only last night with Trev. "I just can't believe it, to be honest."

"Yeah, that's not like him at all," she sighed out and seemed to be thinking even harder about something else, though. "What about Pete, though? Are you gonna tell him? Or, even Bianca, for that matter?"

"I-I don't even know, Candi," I quickly replied and about to yank my hair out. I was beyond frustrated. "How do I even handle this situation? What would you do?"

She placed the question in her head and rolled it around for a minute before she looked me in the eye and finally said: "If it was me, Nik, I would tell Johnny. I mean, he's my husband and I tell him everything. It should be that way with Pete and you."

"Maybe you're right," I sighed and brought my knees to my chest, steadying my chin in the arch. "What about B, though?"

"Maybe you should go ahead and tell her, too," Candice shrugged and bit down on her bottom lip.

"I can't, though," I countered and she studied me for a second longer. "I mean... She'll hate me, even if he was the one that kissed me. She'll definitely think that there's always been something between us two or something. Y'know, like Trev has always somewhat chosen me over her..."

"Maybe he's always been in love with you, though," Candice suddenly announced and my eyes widened. She was now hyped as she grabbed my wrists, and dragged us closer together. "It makes sense!"

"How?!"

"It just does, Nik," she continued and began to explain how. "Look, he is always somehow with you, y'know? He used to take you on all the rides than B. He was your shoulder to cry on when Pete would break-up with you all the time. He was somehow always there. He freaking loves you, dude!"

"Would you shut up, Candice, before—!?"

"GUYS!" A very familiar woman's voice screamed and we looked just as Bianca came running into the ring and falling in the middle of us. "Oh, my gosh! I can't breathe right now!"

"Why not?" Candice asked before I could while my heart went ninety-to-nothing in confusion.

"Because," she stammered out, finally taking a deep breath and clearing her throat. "Trev just asked me to be his girlfriend!"

"WHAT!?"

"Yes! I know, right!?" Bianca mused and cheered. Candice and I, with our mouths wide open, looked at each other while Bianca kept giggling and cheering. What the fuck?!

"How did that happen?!" Candice blurted out, probably without thinking. Hell, I was speechless at this point. I'm just glad that she was there to ask all the questions.

"I-I can't explain it all right now," Bianca stuttered out, obviously too excited and still in a state of shock to function. "I have to go! I'll call you later! Bye!"

Then, she took off within the blink of an eye while Candice and I sat there in our own state of shock and surprise. "How did that... happen?" Candice breathed out while I'm slowly shaking my head. "He just kissed you last night. Granted, he was drunk, but... All these times before when we would get drunk together, he never made a move like that."

"For real," I breathed out in agreement. "Then, as soon as it happened, he now wants to be with Bianca after having her in the friend-zone all these years."

"Maybe... I don't know," I sighed and laid my head in my hands. I didn't know what to say anymore.

For this reason, a million thoughts flew through my head in that instance. I thought of every little time that Trevor and I ever hung-out with one another, even when we were in a group or alone. He always looked at me with admiration, but I have done the same with him as well. I loved his confidence in the ring and I always loved him as my best friend. Has he ever looked at me with lust when I wasn't looking?

"Pete is going to be pissed when he finds out," Candice commented and my eyes became wide. "He'll never let you see Trev again."

"I'm not going to tell Pete," I blurted out before I could decide. Candice's face said it all.

"What?"

"I can't," I gulped and sighed afterwards. "For that reason, alone. Pete would never let me see Trev again. What's the point of telling him now, anyways? Trev is finally with Bianca. If he did want me before, he doesn't anymore, apparently."

With that said, Candice started to slowly nod her head in agreement. She seen the point in that. "That's understandable," she agreed. "I like that."

AFTER Candice and Johnny left, I still had so much to do before next week's show. So, I decided to get in the ring with Velveteen and EC3. In simpler terms, I was practicing in the ring with Patrick and Michael, who have asked me to call him Mike — but I'm going to be a little rebellious and call him Mikey instead.

"Roll from this corner to the other," Patrick demanded and I immediately did what he asked of me to do. It wasn't perfect, but it was alright, considering. "From this corner back to that one. Go."

Again, I did as I was asked to do and, the second time around, it was better. He clapped and Mikey nodded with his big ass arms crossed at his chest. "Pretty good, Nik," Mikey commented and I nodded in return. "What would make it even more better is if you went on a date with me."

I rolled my eyes, after placing my hands on my hips, and growled. "Mikey, I'm—"

"Engaged, I know," he sighed, seemingly really disappointed. "Will you just promise me something, though?" I almost rolled my eyes again, but I just stood there and nodded. "If it doesn't work out, you'll give me a chance?"

"Mikey—"

"Mike," came Patrick's warning tone, who just looked over at him with wide eyes. "Dude, come on."

Mikey placed his arms up in surrender, acting like he was innocent in all of this. "What? Can't help, but ask. I want a chance, if it doesn't work out."

I couldn't get a word in and I didn't care to, either. While Patrick and Mikey were exchanging words, they became background noise to me when I casually looked over and saw Tommaso coming out of the gym and seemingly heading towards the main exit.

I didn't care to tell them what I was doing or where I was going when I automatically slipped out of the ring, practically running out of the ring to catch-up with him. He made it to the door before I called out to him, exhausted from running after him: "Hey!"

I didn't dare touch him, as I had originally planned on doing, but he did surprisingly turn around and looked at me — right in my eyes. I seen the anger in his eyes from bothering him... But I also seen the curiosity in them, too.

"About last night," I started off this conversation with, "you talked to me for the first time ever." And, then, silence. He just stared at me, like I was talking gibberish. "What? You're not gonna talk to me now?"

Again, silence and nothing but that, too. I was clearly talking German when he only understood English. What the hell was that about?

"Tommaso," I whispered his name, almost sounding like I was whining, and reached out to him.

Before I could touch him, he snatched his arm back, looked me up and down, and spat out: "Fuck off."

Then, with that said, he opened the door and flew out, letting the wind from the impact hit me in the face with his bitter last words to me.

• Stressed... That's all that I've been lately, so my writing has been lacking. Life sucks... But it can also be very beautiful, too. Never take life for granted... EVER. Also, on Thursday, it was my girl's birthday 🎈 Give fabandboujee_ some love and her wonderful stories, too, if y'all haven't already! Also, guys, I went to a live event for WWE — and two very special Superstars noticed me in the fifth row! Dana Brooke (who is such a doll) and... SETH FREAKING ROLLINS DID, TOO! I CRIED AND PISSED MY PANTS (maybe 😏)!!! God Bless Professional Wrestling 💕 All the love .xx •

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

41.6K 1K 109
Sometimes, not every love story can be as idyllic as it should be. Dean Winchester, bred and raised in the mafia, carried a heart that yearned desper...
165K 4K 33
{rewritten version of Possessive Hearts} "Where do you think you're going?" He spoke. His big strong hands pinning me against the wall. The scent of...
8.6K 658 14
She's sexy as sin and hotter than hell and-oh wait. What would you do to save a loved one's life? Make a pact with a Devil? In my defense, it was the...
12.4K 404 16
I was good on my own, that's the way it was, that's the way it was You was good on the low for a faded fuck, on some faded love Shit, what the fuck y...