Falling For A Berry (Error x...

By ArtyBone

When Blue told Error that the reason Error had been doing this because he was lonely. Error took the opportun... More

{Chapter One} (Blue Pov.)
{Chapter Two} (Blue Pov.)
{Chapter Three} (Error Pov.)
{Chapter Four} (Error Pov.)
{Chapter Five} (Ink Pov.)
{Chapter six} (Ink Pov.)
{Chapter Seven} (Dream Pov.)
{Chapter Eight} (Dream Pov.)
{Chapter Nine} (Blue Pov.)
{Chapter Ten}
{Chapter Eleven} (Blue Pov.)
{Chapter Twelve}
{Chapter Thirteen}
{Chapter Fourteen}
{Chapter Fifteen}
{Chapter Sixteen}
{Chapter Seventeen}
{Chapter Eighteen}
{Chapter Nineteen}
{Chapter Twenty}
{Chapter Twenty One}
{Chapter Twenty Two}
{Chapter Twenty Three}
{Chapter Twenty Four} (Fell Pov.)
{Chapter Twenty Five} (Fell Pov.)
{Chapter Twenty Six}
{Chapter Twenty Seven}
{Chapter Twenty Eight}
{Chapter Twenty Nine}
{Chapter Thirty}
{Chapter Thirty One}
{Chapter Thirty Two}
{Chapter Thirty Three}
{Chapter Thirty Four}
{Chapter Thirty Five}
{Chapter Thirty Six}
{Chapter Thirty Seven}
{Chapter Thirty Eight}
{Chapter Thirty Nine}
{Chapter Forthy}
{Chapter Forthy One}
{Chapter Forthy Two}
{Chapter Forthy Three}
{Chapter Forthy Four}
{Chapter Forthy Five}
{Chapter Forthy Six}
{Chapter Forthy Seven}
{Chapter Forthy Eight}
{Chapter Forthy Nine}
{Chapter Fifty}
{Chapter Fifty One}
{Chapter Fifty Two}
{Chapter Fifty Three}
{Chapter Fifty Four}
{Chapter Fifty Five}
{Chapter Fifty Six}
{Chapter Fifty Seven}
{Chapter Fifty Nine}
{Chapter Sixty}
{Chapter Sixty-One}
{Chapter Sixty-Two}
{ Chapter Sixty-Three }
{ Chapter Sixty-Four }
{ Chapter Sixty-Five }
{ Chapter Sixty-Six }
{Chapter Sixty-Seven}
{Chapter Sixty-Eight}
{Chapter Sixty-Nine}
{Chapter Seventy}
{Chapter Seventy-One}
{ Chapter Seventy-Two }
{ Chapter Seventy-Three }
{ Chapter Seventy-Four }
{ Chapter Seventy-Five }
{ Chapter Seventy-Six }
{Chapter Seventy-Seven}
{ Chapter Seventy-Eight }
~ Author's Note ~

{Chapter Fifty Eight}

278 9 4
By ArtyBone

Ink spoke with Blue like he would usually do however he ended up being pinned down by Blue. "So Ink...You know what I feel like doing!?" He ask.

"Uhm..no?"

"Awh! Guess then!"

"Uh..by the way you're acting, it's something romantic?" Ink look at Blue face turn to a shock.

"EW! Why would I cheat on Error!? Ink... Guess something else." Blue look at Ink before unpinning him.

"I don't know Blue."

Blue sigh as he turn his gaze to Ink, "We were going to play dress up! Jeez, I thought you knew me well-"

"Hey! I haven't hung out with you in a long time."

"You have a point. Anyways I want you to choose one outfit of the three I'm going to put out! I will wear it the whole day!"

"Oh really?"

"Mhm!"

-------------

Fell manage to come to Blue's house and knocked on it rapidly, Error opened the door.

"ERROR LET ME IN!!" Fell yelled out but not to loud for Ink to hear.

"Fell? Why are you here?"

"I..I left some stuff of mine here in Blue's room and I came to pick them up." Fell breath in and out to calm his racing heart.

"Oh okay. Come in then."

"Thanks." Said Fell as he enter the house and instantly ran up to stairs to lightly open the door of Blue's room.

Error went to watch anime.

Fell cursed himself that Ink was right next to Blue.

Blue smile at Ink as he let his friend choose the outfit, he step away from Ink and went towards his door and noticed Fell.

Fell instantly left the door and waited outside.

"Ink I'll be back! Going to make tacos!" Blue told Ink whom replied with an 'ok'. Blue left the room and closed it shut, he looks at Fell. "Why are you here? Wait.. nevermind. What did you mean to stay away from Ink?" Blue whisper to his partner in crime.

Fell look down on the wooden floor until looking at Blue, "Ink..seems a bit out of it Blue. Ever since you and Error started dating...Ink changed a lot." Fell look at the ceiling, "Can you..be safe for me? Error..and everyone that care about you? I don't want anything bad happen to you." Fell look at Blue once more. "Promise that okay?"

Blue knew what Fell was going into, even though Fell still liked Blue like that. Blue knew that even when Fell have a troublesome feeling and a concern sweep him up, it meant no good. He wasn't sure how Fell manage to know what's going to happen, then again Blue acted innocent and killed people who were close to Error.

Wait isn't Sci dating Outer? Or uh who knows (clearly the author doesn't know or remember xD) although Blue gaze remained on Fell and Fell return the gaze.

"I will promise that." Blue smile and kiss Fell's cheek, "my friend and partner in crime, I can always trust you to protect me." He held Fell's hand as Fell nod knowing that Blue and him did have a deep bond. Even though he never will date Blue, he needs to be happy that Blue was happy.

Yeah." Blue I think you should go back in to Ink."

"Wait I need you to grab me something.." Blue spoke softly, "grab me a sharp small knife that Ink won't notice. I will have the knife for protection if he is going to do something to me." Fell nod as he let go of Blue's hand and left, to return with what Blue asked of him.

"Thank you Fell, stay here just in case okie!?" Blue said still whispering and once again Fell nod. Blue soon went back inside to Ink, hiding the knife.

"Hey Ink! Sorry that took a while..I just realized that I needed to go shopping for supplies to make tacos, hehe. I will go shopping tomorrow or later today."

" Okay..." Ink look at Blue with a smile, "I chose the outfit."

Blue sat down on the bed and slip the knife under his pillow as he look at the three outfit. "Oh really!? Which on is it!!"

"This one." Ink pointed at a light blue dress that had red, yellow, black, and a darker blue in a simply adorable pattern.

"Awh! It remind me of Error!!"

"Really? "

"Mhm!"

Ink went closer to Blue with the dress, "Do you want help to put the dress on?"

"Uhm..no not really why?"

"I was just offering Blue." Ink got extremely near, the door slowly open not catching the attention of Ink but Blue's. "Blue?" Ink asked as Blue look at him.

"Yeah...?"

"Do you hate me?"

"No."

"Don't lie to me! You do hate me...hehehe well..you WILL hate me after this."

"H-huh?" Blue was a bit confused until he realized that Ink somehow wrapped the dress around Blue's neck. Making the tie strong and harsh.

"H-hey stop!" Blue spoke as he struggled to escape.

Ink grabbed a nearby cloth and cover Blue 'nose' and mouth and shoved Blue against the bed.

"MMMFHHH!!" Blue started screaming and Ink continue to choke Blue with the outfit. He couldn't believe it was that simple to get rid of him.

Blue gripped on the cloth to take it off, before he put his hand underneath his pillow and grabbed the handle of the knife. He started to move left and right trying to get Ink off or become a bit weak.

Fell was looking panic and concern growing on him but he knew Blue probably had something planned. Right now he's just guarding the door and making sure Error won't notice.

Blue soon manage to flip Ink down to pin him down. Blue took the dress of his neck and grabbed the knife (since he placed that down when he took the dress off.)  Ink tried getting control but soon stopped once he saw the knife aimed above him.

Ink decided to call Error up with a loud "ERROR BLUE IS GOING TO K-MFFFFffffgghfggGGGG!!!" But only to have Blue muffle Ink at the end.

"You're not making him come."

-----

Fell look down the stairs to see Error staring at him, "Fell what's happening?"

"Something Error, just let me handle this okay?"

"No! I heard Ink scream something about Blue, I need to check on them!"

"Error, I will check for you okay? And if Blue is hurt I'll bring you up okay!?" Fell is trying his best to convince Error to not go to the room.

--------

Blue aim the knife closer to Ink, "Hehe, you really thought that you could kill me that easily? Well think again." Blue raise the knife high up and was about to stab Ink until the door slammed open by Error.

"BLUE!? WHAT IN THE WORLD IS HAPPENING HERE?" Error yelled as Blue jumped in surprise, he look over and got off of Ink. Going closer to Error still clutching the knife that was almost going to get bloody if Error didn't interfere.

"Error please leave, now." Blue spoke as Error didn't obey.

"I'm staying here."

"Error...please."

"I SAID I'M STAYING." Blue hiss slightly as he glare Error down, "Love, please leave! Can you please do that small task??"

"No."

~ Meanwhile with Fell ~

He curse himself that he got himself stuck in this place. Actually no, it was Error. Oh? The reader are probably confused on what's happening well that simple to resolve.

Error used his string on Fell and now Fell is tied by his strings, and is just hanging in the ceiling. Now that's going to be a good greet; "Whats up?" "The ceiling"

Fell manage to be able to move one arm, he tried to see if he had anything to help him get out of this. He soon gave up with a sigh.

Sorry that I unpublished this! It's because I accidentally clicked PUBLISH when it wasn't completed!
So have this long chapter! 1000+ words!
Hope you enjoy this chapter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

121K 2.9K 20
Y/n L/n. A special human with a special SOUL. Yes, her Soul Trait is something new. But other than her SOUL trait she has another secret. One day, w...
3.5K 71 32
After the final battle with Chara and also resetting the world. Error could finally live the life he wanted with blueberry(Swap!sans). For ten years...
144K 5.1K 37
A special human is going to need all the help they can, when a certain child is trying to destroy an underground community of monsters, a secret grou...
121K 3.6K 31
**OLD WRITING WARNING** "... But... Your from... That. AU." "I-I kn-oW b-ut..." "No... I'm sorry... I can't handle being friends with..." "A-M-MisTak...