Love and Basketball ||Urban(D...

By dreamdoll22

Cassie + Saint = Basketball 🏀? (Yeah...I'm not good at descriptions so just read and find out...😉) also I'm... More

PART ONE: Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38: Is you or is you ain't?
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
PART TWO: Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124
Chapter 125
Chapter 126
Chapter 127
Chapter 128
Chapter 129
Chapter 130
Chapter 131
Chapter 132
Chapter 133
Chapter 134
Chapter 135
Chapter 136
Chapter 137
other books

Prolouge

176K 4.4K 4.7K
By dreamdoll22

Cassidy Skai Davis
Chicago, Suburbs
I've known Saint my entire life. We've lived right next to each other since I could remember. We even went to the same Elementary school.

We never spoke but always waited for the school bus together. Saint and I ran with different crowds.

He had his small group of friends. Then I had my large group of "friends". I didn't really consider myself popular until I realized how many people would kiss up to me.

But Saint, he didn't even acknowledge me. Only early in the mornings on Saturdays when I would hear a basketball pounding on the concrete.

I would go right up to my bedroom window, being that his backyard was right next to my room and tap it to get his attention.

He would look at me and I would put my index finger to my lip, indicating for him to keep it down.

He would always roll his eyes and smile at me, meaning that he wasn't going to keep it down. This resulted in me waking up early every Saturday.

That was the only time I ever really spoke to Saint.

***
One day my older sister, Christin was having a pool party. She was turning 14.

Our mom ran around preparing for her party. She invited everyone on our block plus our friends.

I should've been happy. More popularity points right? Wrong, my mood was all over the place that day.

I literally cried in front of all of my friends over not being able to find my favorite hot pink bikini.

I had to wear my the other one. It was white and had cute little diamonds on it. I eventually got over it and was ready to party with my friends.

We all sat in the pool chairs, tanning and trying to look sexy. We were only 12. I cringe at myself everyday from that memory.

I remember Saint being there with one of his best friends. I would occasionally see him get into the pool or dribble his basketball while sitting in a pool chair.

As always I barely paid him any mind. Even if he was in my own backyard, it wasn't going to change the fact.

"Let's go get in the pool." One of my friends announced.

They all got up first. I was the last to get up.

I talk off my little shades, getting up from my seat. Then I heard a bunch of laughter.

My friends gasped in shock, covering up my seat and my back side.

"Wait what are they laughing at? What's going on?" I asked.

I turned around to look at my seat. There was blood on my towel. I had gotten my period for the first time.

It was so embarrassing. At least 45 people watched as I ran out of the back yard into the house.

I looked back and the only face I caught was Saints, the only one not laughing.

I ran into the bathroom, getting into the shower. When I got out I stuffed loads of tissue up my vagina.

I literally didn't know how to handle my period. I also didn't want anybody to know.

I was scared to tell my mom because before I knew it was my period, I thought I got cut. I was so naive. I thought I was going to die.

I stayed in my room crying my eyes out. None of my friends came for me. Only my mom came to quickly educate me on sex and give me pads.

From there, I knew I never wanted to have sex based on what she described. It sounded painful. I could not grasp the concept of why people even did it. Even to this day.

My sister also checked on me. Once to give me cake and a second time to simply make sure I was fine.

For the rest of the party, I ate ice cream and sulked in my sadness. I couldn't believe the amount of embarrassment I went through.

I felt like no one cared. And they didn't. That was the day I realized who my real friends were.

Lying in my bed, I closed my pink canopy so no one could see me through the window in my room.

I remember hearing a slight knock on my door.

"Come in." I mumbled.

Someone came in. It definitely wasn't my mom or my sister. It was someone I couldn't recognize through my canopy so I opened it.

The person had a white shirt on and a gold chain. They wore swimming trunks and their towel was on rested on the left side of their shoulder.

It was Saint.

"What are you doing in here?" I snapped.

Ignoring my attitude, he politely answered. "I don't know. I felt bad about what happened out there. Your mom said I could come and talk to you since no one else wanted to." He explained.

"I don't need your pity." I spat.

"Listen. I'm trying to be nice. Do you want someone to talk to or not?" He asked.

I thought about his offer. "I mean...I guess." I shrugged.

I opened my canopy, letting him sit on the edge of my bed.

"The guys out there are jerks. Don't listen to em." He said pointing towards the window and waving them off.

"My feelings are so hurt right now. I thought my friends would have at least came inside with me." I sighed, trying not to cry again.

"Well...I'm here." Saint slightly smiled.

I looked up at him. For the first time I actually studied his facial features.

His eyes were a beautiful brown color. His eyebrows were thick and well shaped. His lips were perfect, pink, and plump.

We stared into each other's eyes. I don't know why but, it didn't feel awkward. It felt right.

He leaned in closer to me. I leaned in closer to him. I think I knew what was going to happen next. I closed my eyes and let his lips touch mine.

Saint Royalty Smith was my first kiss.

It lasted for about 10 seconds before we pulled away.

There was an awkward silence afterwards. I looked down at my fingers, playing with them.

"I think I'll go now." He mumbled, getting up from my bed.

"Wait no-" I said, stopping him in his tracks.

He turned back around.

"Yes?" He said.

"Stay." I smiled.

***
I never told any of my friends about my first kiss with Saint. It was our little secret.

On the weekends, after Saint would practice his early morning jump shots, we would meet up and ride our bikes to the park to hang out under our favorite tree.

It sounded cliché, but it was what we loved to do.

We became very good friends. It was like I could tell him anything and everything. We were inseparable.

But after the 7th grade, I stopped seeing Saint in school. On Saturday's I wouldn't hear his basketball pound the pavement anymore either.

Since I was a afraid to ask, I had my mother knock on his families door.

Apparently Saint moved to the other side of town to live with his dad. His parents got a divorce and his dad got full custody of him until he was 18.

My heart broke. After that, I never saw Saint again.

***
Alright y'all this was my first Chapter😉
How was it?🤔
Comment💬
Vote💕

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.6K 2.1K 16
taykxnahmir Jus read it cuz yk you want to ;) (Age gapped,no set 'bottom' boy) DONT LIKE? DONT READ :)
355 12 4
• 𝟐𝟒 𝐡𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐬𝐨𝐧: 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐢𝐬 𝐚𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐜, 𝐜𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭, 𝐬𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐨𝐧𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐭 𝐨𝐧 𝐍𝐨...
7K 433 18
𝘈𝘯𝘥 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨𝘴 𝘐 𝘥𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘢𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘢𝘳𝘦 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘮𝘦.
4.4K 189 14
[Book 2] You ain't my boyfriend. I ain't your girlfriend. But you don't want me to see anybody. ** Read book 1 before you read this. **