In love with a Billionaire

Galing kay kaya___

He was rich, handsome, and attracted to her. She was fragile, soft and hurt. He wanted her. He will do everyt... Higit pa

Chap.1
Chap.2
Chap.3
Chap 4.
Chap.5
Chap.6
Chap 7.
Chap 8.
Chap 9.
Chap.10
Chap 11.
Chap.12
Chap.13
Ch.14
Chap.15
Chap.16
Chap.17
Ch.18
Ch.19
Ch.20
Ch.21
Ch.22
Ch. 23
Ch.24
Ch. 25
Ch.26
Ch.27
Ch.28
Ch.29
Ch.30
Ch. 31
Ch. 32
Ch. 33
Ch.34
Ch. 35
Ch.36
Ch. 37
Ch. 38
Ch. 39
Ch. 40
Ch. 41
Ch. 43
Ch.44
Ch. 45
Ch. 46
Ch. 47

Ch. 42

516 14 0
Galing kay kaya___

"What the fuck...you're not ready yet?" I fumed in anger. It had been more than 2 hours and Annette wasn't yet ready for the club. It was supposed to be a girls evening out as the guys were out on a business trip for two days and were going to be back home tomorrow night so we had tonight to ourselves and I wanted to have a blast. But my girls were super lazy. Eileen was sacred that Mason would get really angry if he finds out she'd been clubbing all night and Annette couldn't decide what to wear. Me and Rose were the two party starters and these two were surely going to be party poopers.

"How do I look?" Annette asked, finally stepping out of her room wearing a super sexy red dress, backless.

"Hot! OMG....SUPER HOT"

"Really?" She raised a brow

"Yes" I said and dragged her down the stairs where Eileen was already waiting for us.

I was in short black dress which is borrowed from Elle (Eileen). Eileen wore a super cute pink dress, Rose was in a lavender dress and we all chicks looked super stunning.

It was 10pm when we entered the club. The music was loud and all around us were sweaty bodies dancing. We joined the crowd. Tequila shots were down our throats and we got lost in the music, swaying our hips, moving our heads.

"I am loving it here" a drunk Elle yelled in my ears.

"I told you" I yelled back, continuing to dance.

I could see Rose and Anne dancing with two cute guys. I could see Anne laugh and smile and enjoy her time and I wanted this. I wanted all her stress to go away and for once to see her completely enjoy herself.

I went to the bar again for another shot.

"Hey..." I called the bartender.

"Yes mam"

"Two tequila shot for the lady" a voice said before I could. I turned my eyes and there stood a guy, good built, grey eyes and a striking smile.

"And you are?" I asked

"Andrew...I just wanted to buy you a drink. I hope you don't mind" he shrugged

Well, I didn't mind. It was just a drink.

"Thank you" I said, settling down on the table, gulping down the shot. It burnt my throat and I liked the sensation.

"Can I have a dance with you, Ms..." Andrew stopped wanting me to finish the sentence and reveal my name.

"Scarlett"

"And she doesn't wanna dance with you" a voice said.
FUCKKKKKK
HOLYYYY FUCKKKK
Ronald!

My head was spinning now. I gathered all the courage in me and turned around to face the now furious Ronald staring at me. I looked at Andrew and he couldn't understand anything.

"Why don't you let the lady speak for herself?" He asked Ronald and I saw Ronalds hands turn into fists. He took a step towards Andrew but before he could knock him down and break his bones, with stumbling steps I stood in between them, facing Rony. I was tipsy and could hardly stand on my feet so I held onto his arms for support.

"Andrew, I don't wanna dance. My boyfriends here" I said, looking into Ronalds eyes. Rony was going to kill me. But the question is, how did he get here?

"How drunk are you?" He growled.

I was so scared. I literally was about to pee in my panties.

"8 shots. That's the last count I can remember" I whispered before passing out.

NEXT MORNING

My head hurt like a bitch. I was in Rony's bed, in his shirt and I couldn't remember much details about last night. I saw Rony and there was this guy...and some blurred memories were all I had.

"Morning" Rony greeted emerging from the bathroom, shirtless.

"Rony...I'm..."

"Sorry?" He raised his brow?

"If i would have told you, you wouldn't let us girls party" I sighed.

"So you set out for the party, got drunk. Do you even know what could've happened and how wasted were you?" He shouted making me flinch. I was scared of him now. I could see his muscles flex in rage.

"Rony..."

"Don't you fucking take my name! Don't!" He yelled and I held onto the pillow tight. I was petrified. "Who was he? The guy with you last night....who was he?"

"He just bought me a drink" I whispered making sure my eyes didn't meet his eyes.

I felt the side of my bed sink. He was besides me on the bed and my heart beat fastened. I was scared he'd lose it. I was scared he'd hurt me and I didn't want to run away because I loved this man so fucking much. He slowly turned me to face him. He was so near.

"Do you like that guy?" he asked, slowly unbuttoning my shirt. I had no inner wears on. Fuck!

"What are you doing, Rony?" My shirt was half undone. I shut my eyes tight.

"I need to know. Did you like that guy?" He asked again.

"No" I answered "What are you doing?"

"I'm going to show you who you belong to so that you never go near any other guy for the rest of your life" he whispered in my ear, taking off my shirt by force.

I was completely naked now and scared. I loved him and I belonged to him but he wasn't in his senses. He was angry and he didn't know what he was doing. He had lost it and I was scared to stop him. I was scared of the consequences.

I sat there, naked, my eyes shut tight while he played with my hair. He yanked my hair back holding into his fists, and started kissing my neck. He marked me, my neck, my back, my shoulders,my arms. It was pleasure and pain all at once. If marking me was going to calm him down then be that.

I hurt him. Andrew shouldn't have happened. That was not in the plan. Clubbing was it. But I ruined it. I not only sneaked out but got wasted,didn't take responsibility of myself and the worst, he saw me with another guy. Knowing his condition, this would have triggered the animal in him. And I had to let him take it out on me.

He dressed me up with his shirt while I still sat there,my body stiff, my eyes shut tight.

He held my face in his palms, slowly resting his head against mine. My hands found their way to his chest. His heartbeats were rapid. I could feel him breathe heavily.

"I can't see you with any other guy"

I opened my eyes staring at his pained face.

"Please tell me that it was just a drink with him and nothing else happened. Please" he begged.

My heart stopped. He was so scared. So scared of losing me to another man. What am I doing to him? I wasn't supposed to do this to him. I didn't ever want to but I did. Fuck me!

"I'm sorry you saw me with him. Believe me. Nothing happened. I met him for the first time yest. I don't even know him"

He threw me on the bed, kissing me hungrily. I kissed back. I didn't want to hold myself anymore. He had me. I belonged to him and I didn't want to stop him. He could do whatever he wanted to do with me. If letting go of all the barriers was the only way to put an end to his insecurities and the fear of losing me then so be it.

He bit my lower lip hard causing me to let out a moan. This man was going to be the death of me!

"You're mine" he said, biting my lip again, his forehead rested against mine.

"Im yours. Only yours. Please calm down, Rony. Im not going to stop you today. Take me. Fuck me. Ruin me. I belong to you. Everything I am. Everything I have. It's yours. I'm sorry about yest" I said, slowly caressing his cheeks. I could feel his body loosen up and his breath getting back to normal. He knew I meant every word I said.

He lied down, hugging me close to his body.

"This is not how I want to take you for the first time. I don't want to hurt you. I want to take you with love and not rage"

And I hurt a man like him! I wish I could kick my own ass!

I rested my head on his chest and I could feel that he was finally no more as angry as he was.

"I would have let you go partying only if you'd have told me"

"With guards" I stated and I knew he was smirking.

"I want you to enjoy your life,Scarlett. But I don't want you to lose your senses and get wasted. And trust me, if this happens again, if I see any other man around you..."

"You won't"

"It scares me to even imagine what would have happened if he would have taken advantage of your drunk state" he hugged me tighter.

"I'm Sorry" I snuggled into his chest completely embarrassed on my stupidity.

"Where are the other girls, Rony?"

"All wasted. The guards called us informing us that you're stepping out late at night. Me and the boys got on our private plane to reach you girls. Rose is still asleep I feel. Mason is taking care of Eileen and John is taking care of Annette"

"Are they pissed too?" I asked

"I think both the girls are in deep trouble" he smirked

DAMN!

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

846K 32.4K 80
Lucas is a business man and a billionaire who owned a lot of hotels in New York, he is well know in New York. his friend Dante is a lab techniques wh...
3.1M 93.1K 80
Gwendolyn was different. There was no doubt about it. She was told constantly by her friends that she had a body to die for. She was sarcastic and...
113K 8.5K 29
⚠️⚠️⚠️ Disclaimer- The story contain mature as well as violent content and also strong language that may be disturbing to some people. This book dose...
7.2K 158 18
She was alluring, competent, hardworking and... 'A believer of True Love...' What will happen, when a handsome billionaire, equally dexterous and har...