Unexpected(CURRENTLY BEING RE...

By Shi_Fero

Thomas Ridge, who prefers to be called Tom, made a group chat jokingly, never expecting anyone to join. He di... More

chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty-one
chapter twenty-two
chapter twenty-three
chapter twenty-four
chapter twenty-five
chapter twenty-six
chapter twenty-seven
chapter twenty-eight
chapter twenty-nine
chapter thirty
chapter thirty-one
chapter thirty-two
chapter thirty-three
chapter thirty-four
chapter thirty-five
chapter thirty-six
chapter thirty-seven
chapter thirty-eight
chapter thirty-nine
chapter forty
chapter forty-one
chapter forty-two
chapter forty-three
chapter forty-four
chapter forty-five
chapter forty-six
chapter forty-seven
chapter forty-eight
chapter forty-nine
chapter fifty
chapter fifty-one
chapter fifty-two
info(please read if you want the sequel)

chapter fifty-three

716 32 2
By Shi_Fero

Tom was searching for houses/new roommates due to being replaced with Tord.

The first house he went to was owned by a blonde surfer dude. The guy led him into a closet, attempting to present it as 'spacious'. It wasn't.

The second house he went to was labelled as "Evil Laboratory". Probably owned by Lenker. There was a security camera right below the words. On the front door, there was a sign that said "Evil Room To Let". Tom walked up and rang on the doorbell, only to be chased off by two dogs that had axes in their mouths.

The third house he went to was owned by Kim and Katya. They watched as Tom glanced around his new room, gaping excitedly. He hopped on the bed, throwing his hands up. Then a fucking airplane landed right next to him. Oh, right. This house was not five feet from the airport.

The fourth house he went to was owned by a sweet, old lady who smiled at him as she opened the door. Then she sent her dogs chasing him away because no one fucks with Eduardo's grandma.

The fifth house he went to collapsed the second he knocked on it. It was made out of cardboard. He sighed.

The sixth house he went to was in space. Fitted in a space suit, he pressed a red button which released those same dogs again. And a cat. Apparently.

The seventh house he went to was haunted.

The eighth house was on fire.

The ninth house was haunted and on fire.

The tenth house, he was a little scared of, as it had a bunch of 'Beware of Dog' signs on it. He gently knocked, only for the door to fly open and have him being bombarded by birds.

The eleventh house wasn't exactly a house.

"Ah! My dream house. Everything is gonna be fine!"

In case you're wondering, his 'dream house' is apparently cardboard boxes held up by sticks. He sat down... and began to sob.

The trashcan began to rattle, a man who was covered in blood popping out. "Hey, neighbor! What are you doing here, then?"

"Oh! No reason," he answered, waving his hands dismissively. "Just that my stupid 'friends' gave my room to our stupid old housemate who is totally stupid with his magic sofas and his stupid red hoodie and nobody even appreciates my awesome harpoon gun, so anyway I left and now I'm homeless." His happy expression disappeared. "My 'friends' are stupid."

"Friends?! Puh!" the crazy man said. "Who needs friends when you've got rat puppets?" He pulled out two dead rats that were connected to wood by string. "Come on, lads! Let's put on a show!" he cheered. "Badaba- oh, he's gone."

He finally just walked into a building, got an appointment or something, sat on a chair, and said "One house, please!"

"Sure thing!" the salesman said. "What kind of hou-"

Tom showed him a crappy drawing of a castle.

"Okay... how much money are you-"

A large piggy bank appeared on the table.

"Uhm..."

The salesman smashed it with a hammer, revealing a smaller pig. He smashed it again to reveal yet another smaller pig. He smashed it and it somehow grew five times its size. He smashed that one open to reveal a ton of money.

He walked out of the building, holding his brand new keys. "Ah! My own place." He sighed wistfully. "That crazy homeless man was right! I don't need friends. I know when I'm not... wanted!?" He gaped as he saw the flyer. He began to rush past the supermarket, eyes narrowed.

He kicked the door to Tord's room- his room in.

"Ah! Tom." Tord relaxed his expression into a bored one. "What are you doing here?" Tom held up the poster, comparing it with Tord. It was a wanted poster, and it was defiantly Tord.

"I was gonna ask you the same thing!" he accused angrily. "Why are you--" He slammed his finger on the poster-- "here!?"

"Okay, you got me," Tord admitted, throwing his hands up a he inched to his right. "I only came back to get something I left behind."

"Left behind what?!" Tom snapped.

"This!" Tord slammed his hand on a giant red button. Ominous warning sirens echoed around them, Tom worriedly glancing up. A metal trapdoor in the ceiling opened, a machine bringing out a mysterious, closed box.

The machine dropped a dumb looking hat on Tord.

"My hat!" Tord said cheerfully.

"Oh."

"What? What did you think I was going to do?" Tord asked, rolling his eyes at the Brit.

"I... uhh...." Tom brought a finger up, trying to find a generic excuse.

"Besides!" Tord glanced up. "It goes really well with my giant robot."

Tom laughed before realizing what he said. "Wait... what?"

Tord hit the button again, a sinister look appearing on his face. He was dropped in a hole, Tom rushing to look inside. In the hole, Tord was in a seat. Around the seat, a giant robot was assembling. He looked out the window as the giant robot came up from the ground.

"Holy f-" Tom cut himself off as the giant robot began to shoot through the walls at him. He was running faster than he'd ever had before as he dashed around the hallways.

Tord was distracted from Tom, however, when Eduardo stepped out of his home. "Hey! What's all the racket?" he asked in a nasty tone.

Mark and Jon appeared next to him. Tord's giant robot opened a compartment which was full of rockets. He sent one of them towards the house.

"That's not a racket, that's a rocket!" Jon said. It hit their home, the green house blowing up.

"Tord!" Edd shouted suddenly. He was on the sidewalk, right next to the robot. "What's going on?!"

"Hey, Edd!" Tord replied, waving. "Sorry! I just couldn't leave this behind. Thanks for holding onto it for me!"

"But I thought we were..." Edd looked down. "I thought we were friends!"

"Hah! No!" Tord sneered. "What would I need friends for when I've got this?! I'm unstoppable!" He laughed. God, he was insane.

"Hey! Sunshine Lollipops!" Tord looked at Tom. "Take a seat!" He threw a beeping cube at him, which transformed into a sofa, which safely bounced off of the giant robot.

"Oh, shut up!" Tord snarled, the giant robot arm switching into a canon.

"Tord, no!" Edd yowled desperately as a rocket was shot at Tom.

"Lame." The rocket hit him head-on.

Right?

The house exploded into rubble.

"Noo! My everythings!" Matt yelled hysterically.

"Tom!" To the side, a dead body with light brown hair, a blue top, and black pants lay. "No!" Edd was distraught.

"Ah! What a sight!" Tord said as he replaced the giant robot arm, laughing. "Well, I got what I came for. Goodbye, Edd! World's not gonna take over itself!" Tord shouted as his giant robot began to fly due to its jetpack.

Then the robot started to punch itself.

"Ouch! What the? Arg! What's wrong with this thing?" Tord muttered, pissed, as it continued to hurt itself.

On the ground, Matt was standing over the buttons. "This... is for the house!" He pressed one. "This is for my friend!" He pressed another one. "And this is for my face!" He began to spam the buttons angrily.

Little fists inside the robot began to punch Tord.

"Hey-- stop that!" Tord managed in-between grunts of pain.

Edd cleared his throat, catching Matt's attention. "May I join in?"

"No! No, he may not join in!" Tord growled, trying to dodge the fists.

"Be my guest," Matt replied. Together, they began to press the buttons.

"Jon? Jon!?" The noise of Eduardo yelling distracted them as they watched him cradle Jon. Oh. That wasn't Tom. "Speak to me, buddy! Say something you idiot!" Tears began to leak out of Eduardo's eyes.

"Heh... something... haha..."

Then, Jon went quiet.

Oh, god.

Jon was dead.

"Wait, if that's Jon... where's--"

While they were distracted, Tord used a laser beam to destroy the button machine.

"HA! So long, old friends!"

Then, from the rubble, Tom appeared. Crying.

"I... am not...your... FRIEND!"  Using the harpoon gun, he sent a harpoon at Tord.

"Uh oh." The harpoon slammed into the robot's back, destroying something vital. It had missed Tord by a few inches. But they didn't know that, now did they?

Still cradling Jon's dead body, Eduardo shouted, "Yeah! Good riddance!"

Edd and Matt were helping Tom stand. "I told you the harpoon gun would be useful," Tom said humorously.

Several days later...

"Here's the last box of things we got from the house," Edd said as he passed Tom(who was working on fixing Susan).

"Thanks! Uh, put it with the rest." Edd nodded, dumping the box of ash onto the pile of ash, Tomee bear in the ash.

"Lucky you bought this place when you did," Edd commented, glancing around.

"Hah, yeah... shame there's only room for me, though. The pictures make it look a lot bigger."

"Eh! My new place isn't much bigger. Matt's just finished redecorating his," Edd replied, shrugging. Opening a can of cola, he walked a few feet away. "Well, I guess it's time for me to go..."

"But you just got here," Tom reminded him.

"I'm gonna miss this ol' place."

"This is the first time you've ever been here."

"Ahh! Yep, a whole lot of memories."

"See you around, Edd," Tom said gently, a small smile on his face.

"See ya, Tom," Edd replied, closing the door. He sighed as he walked a few feet.

"Howdy, neighbor!" Matt said from his apartment door.

"Hey, Matt!"

"Wanna watch Insane Zombie Pirates Five?" Matt offered.

"Sure!"

They both sat on the couch, Ringo in Edd's lap. Tom walked in front of the couch, carrying a bucket of popcorn, as he sat down.

"Hey, Tom?" Edd asked.

"Yeah?"

"I've always wondered... why are your eyes black?"

"Yeah.... why is that?"

"Hah! Well, it's a funny story, actually! It all started when I was younger, and..." Tom's voice drifted off into a mumble as he shoved his face full of popcorn.

"Tom! Tom, you're mumbling. Tom! Tom! You're mumbling!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.1K 1K 29
"it's your fault they're hurt!" "Tord L! I will not let you leave--!" "It's all your fault!" "I love seeing you in pain." "What will you do now?" "Th...
2.4K 89 25
SEQUEL TO: "Tom's Tears." [ Tom ♡ Tord ] // [ Tord ♡ Tom ] •Future/Crisis AU Blood is everywhere. He didn't want Tord to feast on his tears anymore...
160K 4.8K 34
Before reading this: Warning: This is a malexmale fanfiction, if you do not support or you don't ship this pair or dont support malexmale stories, do...
85.8K 2.8K 77
It's been over seven years after that incident with Tord. The gang has almost forgotten about him. ALMOST The world has changed a lot since the Red A...