Unexpected(CURRENTLY BEING RE...

By Shi_Fero

Thomas Ridge, who prefers to be called Tom, made a group chat jokingly, never expecting anyone to join. He di... More

chapter one
chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty-one
chapter twenty-two
chapter twenty-three
chapter twenty-four
chapter twenty-five
chapter twenty-six
chapter twenty-seven
chapter twenty-eight
chapter twenty-nine
chapter thirty
chapter thirty-one
chapter thirty-three
chapter thirty-four
chapter thirty-five
chapter thirty-six
chapter thirty-seven
chapter thirty-eight
chapter thirty-nine
chapter forty
chapter forty-one
chapter forty-two
chapter forty-three
chapter forty-four
chapter forty-five
chapter forty-six
chapter forty-seven
chapter forty-eight
chapter forty-nine
chapter fifty
chapter fifty-one
chapter fifty-two
chapter fifty-three
info(please read if you want the sequel)

chapter thirty-two

713 39 6
By Shi_Fero

Tom hissed out in pain as he woke. Blinking warily, he glanced around. His head hurt. He closed his eyes again, trying to remember. He hadn't gotten drunk, had he? No, that wasn't it. Tom went to move forward, eyes snapping open when he realized he couldn't. In a panic, he tugged at the ropes. He was tied to a chair.

"Well, well. Look who's awake!" a new voice shouted cheerily. Tom whipped his head around to glance at the owner of it. The guy was tall. Masculine. Utterly fucking terrifying.

Tom sucked it up. He couldn't be scared. Not right now. "Where the hell am I?"

"You're at one of the Blue Army's hideouts!" he responded, grinning brightly.

"Army? The hell? Is this some sort of prank?" Tom spat back. 'Army'? Seriously?

"A prank?" The man's arm reached out towards the table he was standing by. All the color drained out of Tom's face. "I wouldn't say so, darling." He waved the gun around. Tom shut his mouth. Yeah, he was definitely scared now. "Awh, cat got your tongue?"

"Keegan. Stop." Tom froze. He recognized that voice. Slowly, oh so slowly, he turned his head around.

His breath hitched.

"Miss?"

"Hello, Thomas."

It was definitely Miss. She still had her light brown, braided hair, soft cheeks, plump lips, and her shining amber eyes.

Or, should he say, eye.

Her face was scarred, one of her eyes dimmed out. There was a large mark on the bridge of her nose, a light pink signaling that it had healed as much as it could.

After he found his voice, he managed to stutter out, "Miss, we- we thought you- we all thought you were dead. You never came back from the war."

"Is that what your boyfriend told you?" Miss spat, advancing toward him.

"Boyfriend?" Tom repeated, confusion growing in his gaze.

"The Red Leader. Always wearing the red? The one who's sweatshirt you're always wearing?" Miss sounded bored, only a couple feet away from him.

"Oh, you mean-..." Tom paused. "Why do you need to know?"

"Do you... do you not understand, Thomas? He- HE DID THIS TO ME!" She jabbed her face into Tom's comfort zone, causing his eyes to widen. "He tortured me! Killed my friends, he and that other two. He's a murderer, Tom. And we? We can stop him. Now. What's his name?"

"His name?" Tom paused. "It's Johnny Depp."

"Johnny De-? Oh, for god's sake- Keegan, get the water."

"On it!" the man responded in a sing-song voice.

"Come on, Thomas. I'll give you one more chance." Tom looked at her, then at Keegan, who was placing a large container of water next to him.

He turned back towards her before leaning forward as much as his restraints would allow. "No," he spat. Miss growled angrily before grasping at Tom's hair.

Peace was a fragile thing.

"Wrong. Answer." Miss forced Tom into the water. Immediately, he began to struggle, but her grip was just too strong.

Why was he doing this, anyways? If what she said was true, then Tord was a terrible person. He had killed people.

But then, so had Tom.

Then the panic settled in.

Was she going to kill him? He couldn't breathe. Tom tried to suddenly move up with all his strength. But he was too weak. He was going to die.

Then, Miss pulled him up again. "Give me his name," she hissed.

Tom was gasping for air. After a moment, he managed to sputter out, "Fuck you."

She shook her head as the slammed his head into the container once more.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

57 0 7
"I never thought this would happen. Ever. Especially not to me. Never in my life did I think that one day, everybody I loved would die. And definitel...
172K 4.3K 26
WARNING this will have mature content abuse etc its a dark time the red army took over and tom thought tord was dead but in reality he survived how...
5.4K 88 26
Thomas Ridgewell is Blue Leaders Secretary- at least that's what Tom want to assure himself of. He don't want to think about what he REALLY is for hi...
75.6K 1.9K 26
Completed ((I dunno what to put here :>)) ~Tom~ -Short like 5'1 short -Feminine body -he be a thicc smol boi ÙwÚ👌 -he is anorexic -has REALLY...