#1 Falling for the guy that h...

By Lill_miss_ash

Ashleigh and Anna have been friends since before they could remember. Ashleigh has an older brother, his nam... More

Falling for my best friends brother / brothers best friend
1- Did he just turn cute?
2- Living with the family.
3- Were like scooby do thats me and you.
4- Calm down bro.....
5- We may. not be close, but I got your back.
6- Hate is a strong word. Try Love.
7- Stage One: Denail
8- Stage two: Hiding these feelings
9- #TeamUn-Coordinated
10- Love-Hate relationships
11- How hypocritical of you
12- Circle of love
13- To girls one guy (part 1)
14- Two girls one guy (part 2)
15- Anna's News
17- Telling you both
18- Anna knows
19- Telling one more
20- A journey to cadet camp
21- Settling in at camp
22- Chilling with my new guy friend
23- What are we?
24- Relationship?
25-School changes things....
26- Birthday awkwardness
27- Summer Of Nomance
28- Stage three : Managing the awkward feelings
29- Brithday wars
30- The only way to get over him
31- Telling Him
32- The get away
33- Suspicious behaviour
34- Even our parents talk about it cringe much!
35- Spreading Rumours
36- The guy
37- A broken heart - (The final chapter)
IMPORTANT AUTHORS MESSAGE

16- Princesses advice

985 38 3
By Lill_miss_ash

ATTENTION- The name of the book will change to 'Falling for the guy who hates me' in a few days.

Hay guys, I know I took long to update, it was the last week of school and my birthday last week. I had a bad writers block, but it's all cleared now.

Nothing happens until chapter 18. These are fillers until a main part since she fell for him in the first place.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Walking down the road with Anna, we approached Princesses house. We had just left her house; we were going to a party. Princess’s 14th birthday party. Anna was already 14; I was yet to turn 14 next terms. Our school brakes up earlier than others, Anna would still be in school when we broke up.

We break up on my birthday, my first birthday without her. She's been to all of my birthdays; she was always on the 'defiantly' invited list. I had always gone to all of hers. Princess has been to almost all of my birthday events, I have been to most of hers.

Switching her present to my left hand I pressed the door bell. We heard light padded footsteps before Princess opened the door. She beamed at us happily before dragging us into the house. Princess knew about Anna moving, but we all agreed not to talk about it today.

As we stepped into the house, Princess slipped those flower necklaces you get in Hawaii on our necks. She was having a Hawaiian themed party for her 14th. Walking into the living room I took my coat off and put it on the coat rack. Anna did the same.

"Here is your gift my dear friend!" I said giving her her present.

"Why thank you very much dear friend." Princess laughed.

"And your gift from me." Anna said handing her hers.

"Why thank you also." Princess laughed.

"Photo's girls!" Princesses mum exclaimed.

All coming together we smiled and posed for the camera, this was probably going to be our last group photo until the summer holidays. With princess in the middle she put her arms around me and Anna. Grinning like idiots we gave the camera our best silly faces.

"PHOTO BOM!" Edward called as he jumped up from behind me and popped his head in between princesses and mine. Princesses mum rolled her eyes and clicked away. This one the first and most probably last time she was letting boys in the house.

I felt Anna tap me and give me a look, she really thought I liked Edward, I felt kind of bad that I was lying to her. It was Saturday; we were having a sleep over tonight. Anna left on Monday. The new term will start on Monday. It's the last term of the year, and then we will be in year 10. GCSE year.

I had gotten Princess A Bake a cake set and shop vouchers, along with a card. Anna had got her earrings, money and a card. Princess opened both presents straight away and pulled us into a hug. After thanking us a million times, Edward pulled me to the side.

"At 6:00 were all going to hide from her in the garden, when she finds out we will all sing happy birthday."

"Cool." I nodded.

"Yeh cool." He smiled.

Walking passed us with Ellie Anna winked at me. I was really considering telling her that I didn't like Edward, but then I would have to tell her why I lied and said I liked him in the first place.

Ryan.

I really just wanted to get over him; I just keep on liking him more and more whenever I try to stop. That was the problem with this crush; I feared it would never end. Giving Edward a small smile I walked off to find something to drink.

"Hay Lola." I smiled as I got a coke out of the fridge.

"Hay Ash." She said.

"What’s up?" I asked her.

"Not much, just texting Charlie." She said waving her phone.

"Leave the dam boy alone." I chuckled taking her phone out of her hands.

"I am." She laughed taking her phone back.

"No, your obsessing over him." I replied.

"No I’m not!" She argued.

"Yes you are." I said.

"Why would I do that?" She scoffed.

"People you like him." I stated.

"And he likes me." She said.

"He's dating Ellie." I reminded her.

"He's trying to make me Jealous."

"Keep telling yourself that." I sighed.

"I will." She said before calling Charlie and walking off.

Lola; she was in love with Charlie. Like super in love. She was almost Pyco for him. Poor Charlie, I worry for him sometimes. She's going to go crazy next valentine’s day....... Ellie was in great danger; I worried for her future physical wellbeing.

------

Time had flown fast before it was almost 6. O'clock.

"Shhh hurry." People whispered as we all huddled into the lit up garden.

Princess had gone to the toilet at just the right time. Crouching behind a small wall with Anna and Edward we saw the bathroom light turn off. Anna kept nudging me towards him, it was really annoying.

"Stop!" I mouthed at her.

"Stop what?" She whispered.

"You know what." I whispered back.

"But you like him." She mouthed.

I couldn't take it anymore I had to tell her the truth.

"No I don't!" I said.

"Bulshit!" She whispered.

"I really don't." I mouthed.

She looked at me really confused. I shook my head at her, I couldn't tell if she believed me or not. I wasn't sure if I even wanted her to believe me. I knew she would ask me why I never told her that I didn't like him anymore. I had to decide if I should come completely clean or lie again.

"Hello?" I faintly heard Princesses voice call from inside.

Everyone hushed each other quite and began to record.

"Guys this isn't nice where are you?" She laughed.

We could see her walking towards the patio.

"You must be out here." She called.

Closer.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY PRINCESS!" We all cheered at exactly 6:00

"Ahhhh." She jumped in fright, we had scared her.

After we all came out and sung happy birthday, Princesses dad cut the cake. They had brought it out when we started to sing. It was one of those big long trays of chocolate cake. It was June 12th Anna's birthday. Mine was next month.

------

I was going to have a sleepover, Anna couldn't stay over. It was just me and Princess.

We put blankets down on her bedroom floor and got popcorn and put on a movie. We were watching the first Hunger Games movie. Lying down on my stomach in front of the TV, I sighed quietly.

"What are you thinking strange one." Princess asked, it after 1: am.

"About life." I said sitting up

"What’s happening?" She asked me.

"I don't know what to do." I admitted.

"You should tell her..." Princess said knowing what I was talking about.

"Tell who?" I said acting dumb.

"Anna." She said in mid thought.

"Tell her what." I said looking at the wall.

"That you have a crush on Ryan." She said sitting up.

"Can't." Was all I said.

"Can." She corrected.

"I just....I...I don't know how." I sighed

"Do it how I did it." She suggested.

"Yeh and how did that turn out?" I laughed.

We stayed in a silence for a while.

"You really should." She said.

"I really shouldn't." I said lying back down.

"You need to." She said.

"How?" I asked.

"That I can't tell you, you need to figure out the right way." Anna stated.

"But I don't know how-" She cut me off

"Honesty, it's the best policy." She said.

"I know." I said as she turned off the TV.

The movie was over, and I needed a decision. Anna was going to leave tomorrow its Sunday now. I had to decide before then. I would rather not, but I had to. To be honest I was slightly curious to know how she would react. If I did tell her, I would only hope that she didn't react like she did with Princess, it would need caution; I would need to be careful.

If I did tell her.

Sensing my stress Princess spoke for the last time before going to sleep, she was never one to stay up during sleepovers. I loved pulling all-nighters, but never alone.

"Take me advice, tell Anna. Trust me it's the best thing to do." With that she turned off the lights and left me in the dark to think.

Should I tell her? Should I not?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Phew! Writing books is fun but hard work.

So what do you think of the book so far?

Should she tell Anna about her crush on Ryan?

Vote, and comment please guys, it would mean allot to me. When I know people are reading and liking the book, I update more often.....

I really need to proofread, I am on summer holidays so I will do it then.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

922 217 21
Bethany thought she would always have eyes for basketball-star Matt...until she meets someone who can even out charm him, his older brother. ...
98 13 12
Layla lost her mother at a young age and was abused by her alcoholic father. Her best friend, Jasmine knew about this and so Layla spent majority of...
1.1K 123 21
Anna Hart has her whole life mapped out. From marrying her college boyfriend James Holden to making a strong career for herself. But an unexpected en...
547 54 17
Lily Clay has everything she has ever wanted, she's captain of her cheer team, one of the most popular girls in school and has almost every guy in sc...