Saved By Her Idol... | Demi L...

By sarahhh_lovatic

Alex Green has been bullied, abused, and has many more issues. What happens when she meets her idol at a meet... More

Saved By Her Idol
The Beginning
Heart Attack
Authors Note
Warrior
Don't Forget
On The Line
Authors Note
This Is Me
I Hate You Dont Leave Me
In Case
Get Back
Aftershock
Catch Me
Authors Note
Believe In Me
Falling Over Me
For the Love of a Daughter
Quiet
Give Your Heart A Break
Authors Note
Solo
Behind Enemy Lines
Until Your Mine
The Middle
In Real Life
Fix A Heart
Who's That Boy
Nightingale
Heart By Heart
Give Me Love
U.N.I
Small Bump
Kiss Me
Authors Note
Sing
Lego House
Finally Back
A New Beginning
Discovering Feelings
The End

Authors Note

386 5 0
By sarahhh_lovatic

Hey guys, I know I haven't been posting lately but it's because I think I'm going to sop making new chapters for a while. I love writing the story it's just I don't many likes or comments and it sucks that I see so many people getting like a shit load of comments and then I get like one every couple of chapters and it makes me feel like crap and it makes me feel like my story isn't good enough so unless people start commenting and actually showing that they like the story then I'm probably not going to be posting like I used to...sorry to the people that actually enjoy my story, love you guys and thank you. Bye xoxo -Sarah.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.2K 726 14
Demi Lovato and Kehlani have feelings for each other. But because of Kehlani's past she's scared to let herself fall for her Demi. Demi wants Kehlani...
108K 2.7K 32
Whitney Alia Baybridge is only 15 years old. She gets bullied endlessly at school. Kids pick on her for everything she does. She cuts herself everyda...
97K 2.1K 18
Lauren Jauregui was walking at night but got kidnapped by a celebrity that thought she was beautiful. What will she do when Demi Lovato kidnaps her...
220K 5.4K 59
Demi Lovato Fanfiction Lia has been waiting her whole life for the chance to see Demi Lovato in concert as she has played such a huge part in her lif...