Alpha of the Beasts

By Cupid_princess16

"Do you know what's my greatest downfall?" He asked and didn't dared to look at me. I stared at him with conf... More

One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
Nine
Ten
Eleven
I'm joining Wattys
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three

Nineteen

1.9K 64 8
By Cupid_princess16

The Equinox pack is different from Magnus' pack. This pack is less friendlier than Magnus' pack. All eyes were on us while the official candidates of the pack escorted us to the Alpha's office. The presence of this place feels like I was threatened which made my lycan wolf feel uneasy. I tried to calm my wolf and also myself.

"We're here," the Beta said.

The Alpha is not old. He looks the same age as Magnus. His ash blonde hair matches his ocean eyes, his skin is fair and he have a strong built body. He is indeed fit for the Alpha role.

"Hello, I am Alpha Axellion, and you are?" He asked.

"I am Ahyoka, from the Risen Scar Tribe, and Alpha Magnus is my mate." I introduced myself.

"I am Anika, a mortal from her tribe." Astâtheia lied.

"You smell funny, Ahyoka. Are you sure you are from a human tribe?" Alpha Axellion asked.

"Actually, I thought I was. But I'm actually a lycan," I said.

Their eyes went wide except for Astâtheia, the goddess knew already what kind of hybrid I am. Well, she is a goddess after all.

"Impossible, lycans are extinct." Alpha Axellion mumbled.

"Well, in this situation, Alpha, I think it is quite possible since a news spread that vampirs are roaming around the whole place like wild animals who escaped from their cage." The beta said.

"Impossible! I thought vampirs are extinct too!" Alpha Axellion said.

"I thought so too. Well, I was captured by the vampirs before, but I managed to escape. That is why I am here, I need your help. The vampirs are actually one of my problems but my main problem is my mate," I said.

"Continue," Alpha Axellion said, using his Alpha tone.

"As what Alpha Magnus' father did before, he mated a she-wolf like him, and it is not okay to mate the same kind as you or you will breed something powerful like me. But, now that I found out I am a lycan, I can't be with him. I don't know why I am his fated one but how? Is the fates playing us all? Because the prophecy said that the end is near because of us. I have to change the prophecy, will you help me?" I asked.

Alpha Axellion looked at me with no sign of emotion written in his face. I silently prayed to the moon goddess he will agree to my request.

"I will do it then, for the sake of our realm. But how?" Alpha Axellion asked.

Astâtheia then explained the plan on how to stop the prophecy to Alpha Axellion.

---
After discussing about the plan, Alpha Axellion let us stay in the guests cabin. There are two beds inside the room, there is a small cabinet in between. A lampshade was placed above the cabinet and the other door beside the vanity set leads to the bathroom.

"This place is quite spacious, I like it," Astâtheia complimented.

I looked at the goddess who is now lying down in her bed, stretching her arms and legs.

"For a goddess, you act nothing from what everyone imagine including myself," I said.

Astâtheia looked at me and smiled widely.

"I'll take that as a compliment. What do you expect from the goddess of Chaos? Regal and snob? Hahaha you wish," she snorted.

Well, she's right. I can't argue with that. I knew from the stories that goddess Astâtheia was different from the rest of the deities. She is the outcast of the gods and goddesses, as what I've heard from the tales and legends from my tribe. She have a brother which is the total opposite of her, he is the god of equilibrium. If she is the goddess of chaos, why is she bothering to help me break the prophecy?

"Goddess? I was wondering why--"

Before I could ask her my question, I saw Astâtheia fell asleep in her bed. She must be very exhausted from our trip. I shook my head and smiled lightly. I decided to sleep too, to be honest, I'm also tired and my eyes are now droopy.

---
Third Person's POV

Magnus successfully escaped from his own pack without anyone noticing. He immediately shifted into his wolf form and run towards Ahyoka's tribe where the witch lives. When he arrived, he shifted back into his human form and wore his clothes behind the bushes. Before he entered the tribe, the men grabbed him. He moved his arms but the men warned him to stop squirming with their silver spear. They brought him inside the chief's tent.

Their he saw the chief very weak. His state doesn't look good just like him.

"You don't look good, Alpha. What happened? Did my daughter leave you?" The chief asked.

"How did you know?" Alpha Magnus asked.

"That happened to my wife once, when I travelled to another tribe to associate with them. So, you already know what she really is. I tried to warn you about it--"

"I didn't know she is the last lycan. I did not expect this at all, I thought she is a human like you," Alpha Magnus admitted.

"I told you she is different. Now she knows about what she really is, I hope she is okay. Tell me, why did she left?" The chief asked.

"She found out about my father's history and the history of the wolves," Alpha Magnus said.

"Ah, that. Well, there is nothing wrong you being the mate of my daughter, you are destined to be each other even though I never like the idea of it," the chief bitterly said.

Magnus ignored the last statement of the chief but his glad the chief told him he is meant to be with his daughter. But he wanted to ask what happened to him, and why does he looks so weak and vulnerable.

"What happened to you, chief?" Alpha Magnus asked.

"Ah, this? I'm feeling very sick because Ahyoka's mother is dying, that's why. But don't worry, I'll be just very ill, but my wife will have the worst case," The chief said, Magnus can feel the sadness in his tone.

"Wait, you mean Ahyoka is not the last lycan?" Magnus asked.

"No, her mother is still alive, well, barely. I can feel her sickness right now. She felt vulnerable," the chief said.

"Where is she?" Alpha Magnus asked.

"Somewhere where all the highest rank of wolves lives,"  the chief said.

Alpha Magnus was confused. He did not here some tales about a place where all wolves with the highest rank lives. But maybe there is, the chief of the Risen Scar tribe rarely joke.

"I have to go, chief. I need to see someone," Alpha Magnus said.

"Okay, and be sure to find my daughter, she needs to be safe," the chief said.

"I will, chief. It was nice chatting with you but I have to go now, good bye," Alpha Magnus said.

The chief only nodded and after that the nurse in there tribe put a cloth in his forehead.

Magnus immediately went inside the witch's tent and there he saw the witch looking at her crystal ball.

"So you finally came, take a sit. We will have a long conversation, but first, tea or coffee?" The witch asked.

"None," Alpha Magnus said.

"Okay, suit yourself. So, do you know why your mate left you?" The witch asked.

"No. Why?"

"Because I lied to her about having a prophecy that you two will cause a chaotic war because of your relationship. But the truth is, once you two separate, there will be a chaotic war, that's the true prophecy." The witch explained.

Magnus' anger began to rise again. His beast wanted to take over completely but he managed to calm his state down immediately.

"Why?"

"Someone told me to do it. That girl is greedy, she wanted to take over the whole world." The witch said.

"Who asked you to do it?" He asked, his voice was purely cold as ice.

The witch gulped. She knew she will be greatly punish if she tell Magnus the truth but she have to, the whole world here is at stake.

"After telling you who wanted to take you down, please listen to me after okay, and don't let your beast control you, understood?" The witch asked.

"Yes."

"Good. The one who made me do it is..."

Alpha Magnus tighten his grip and his heart was beating rapidly. He is sweating really bad and the atmosphere became unusually cold.

"Lily."

_________________
Author's note:

Cliffhanger!!!!!!! Hahahahahahaha!!! Ya did not expect that right? Hahaha! But don't worry, revealing who did it means it is not yet the end, there are more villains who are not yet revealed. So, children, keep calm and more chapters are coming through. It gets darker...

Also, support me in wattys!!!! Yeaaaaah!!!! Woohooo!!!!!

Don't forget to vote and comment! Share this story to your friends and family! Be a fan (follow)!

Stay tuned for the next update!

xoxo,
Cupid_princess16

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2M 9.8K 7
Forget what you know about the fairytales of werewolves. There's no such thing as a moon goddess, there's no such thing as mates. Wolves are animals...
754K 21.8K 40
Opposites attract. Everyone has heard this phrase at least once in their lives. Well, what if the person you're meant to be with is truly the opposit...
440 34 9
Hailey's father was the most hated human known to werewolves. Every werewolf knew that he was an infamous Werewolf Hunter. They wanted to bare their...
1.5M 8.1K 6
They say that Alpha-blood pups born under a full moon are destined for greatness. That males born will have all the strength the goddess can bestow...