Nerds Need Love Too

By BookNerd305

#209 Random 06/20/16 #931 Romance 06/24/16 #893 Romance 06/25/2016 #864 Romance 06/26/2016 #1 Awards 02/25/20... More

Nerds Need Love Too:Trailer ♥
Nerds Need Love Too:Chapter 1
Nerds Need Love Too:Chapter 2
Nerds Need Love Too: Chapter 3
Nerds Need Love Too: Chapter 4
Nerds Need Love Too: Chapter 5 Part 1
Nerds Need Love Too: Chapter 5 Part 2
Nerds Need Love Too:Chapter 6
Nerds Need Love Too: Chapter 7
Nerds Need Love Too: Chapter 8 Sneak Peek
Nerds Need Love Too: Chapter 9
Nerds Need Love Too: Chaper 10 (Dedicated to All my Readers)
Nerds Need Love Too: Chapter 11
Nerds Need Love Too: Chapter 12
Nerds Need Love Too: Chapter 13 ( Lauren's P.O.V )
Nerds Need Love Too: Chapter 14
Nerds Need Love Too: Chapter 15
Nerds Need Love Too: Chapter 16 (Dedicated To Readers)
Nerds Need Love Too: Chapter 17
Nerds Need Love Too: Chapter 18
Nerds Need Love Too: Chapter 19
Nerds Need Love Too: Chapter 20
Nerds Need Love Too: Chapter 21
Nerds Need Love Too: Chapter 22
Nerds Need Love Too: Chapter 23
Nerds Need Love Too: Chapter 24
Author's Note
Nerds Need Love Too: Chapter 25
Nerds Need Love Too: Chapter 26
Nerds Need Love Too: Chapter 27
Nerds Need Love Too: Chapter 28
Nerds Need Love Too: Chapter 29
Question: What Makes You Beautiful?
Nerds Need Love Too: Chapter 30
Authors Note :) *Please Read*

Nerds Need Love Too: Chapter 31

33.6K 748 151
By BookNerd305

"So you have another dress?" Jessica said slowly as she kept her eyes on the road.

"Duh!" I scoff before looking out the window. She laughed before shaking her head. Then she shouted " Learn how to drive you dumbo!" as she shouted toward an old man with glasses.

She gave me a sheeplish smile, before pulling up to my house, grabbing our bookbags we got out of the car and went upstairs. " So you got your dress?" I asked.

She nodded her head, before putting her dress in my closet. In her hand was a large beach bag, I sneek a peek and saw it had a makeup kit, with a few accessories for her dress.

"When your gonna let me see your dress?" as she gestuerd her hand, and looked at me smiling.

I turned to her and said 'shh' with my hands and smiled.

She sigh before smiling and said "Okay -well we should be getting ready".

I smiled and bit my lip. " Oh yea" as I arch my eyebrow.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Owh! You burn my ear!"  Jessica yelp.

"Oh shut up!" as I slap her hand away from her ear. "Ass" I muttered. She rolled her eyes at me before applying nude lip gloss on her lips.

After ten minutes of curling her hair she finished her makeup. Black winged look, nude lips, her tight fitted dress and nude pumps- she was gorgeous.

I - on the other hand, went for a simple look. I was already a little pale, so I went for black eyeliner on my lower and upper waterline, I put on tons of mascara, and a sparkling pink lip gloss. Slipping on my dress, and slipping on my black pumps I curled my hair, then comb it through-giving a wave to the end.

If you haven't heard, my mom had let me dye my hair for the dance, for my choice of color, I dyed my hair red, not bright but not to dark.

Jessica looked up and looked at me, she inhaled slowly but deeply, her mouth was open and she smiled before she looked at me, "You look beautiful Milly" she said softly. I saw that her eyes were getting watery and before you knew a tear sled off her face.

"Jessica!" I grab a tissue and wrap her tears.

"You are, don't let Lauren get to you tonight, this is your night. Don't let her ruin it for you. Stand up for yourself" she softly smiled before exiting the room.

I looked at myself before existing the room. I stood by my vanity mirror and looked at myself.

There was a pretty girl staring right at me. Her hair done. Her makeup done. Her dress perfect. I looked beautiful. No one was gonna ruin my night.

I walked downstairs smiling. I slowly looked up and saw Nick and James smiling down at me, they were wearing their tuxes they had bought and each was holding a rose in their hand. Shay was on the other side , holding Jessica's hand.

(Scroll for Milly's dress)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
We walked in the school gym, our hands locked together. The lights were dim low,  and the music was loud and was making every girls hips move.

( Song for the entrance: Danza Kuduro ) 

I felt a tap on my shoulder to see Lauren wearing my dress- the dress I had bought earlier from the store.

"Doesn't this dress look beautiful on me?" she said softly titling her head and arching her eyebrow.

"It looks beautiful on you Lauren" I said smiling at her. She squinted her eyes to me before saying " Thanks, it looks way better on me on what it would look like on you." she said smirking.

I smiled at her. "True." She took in deeply but before she could say anything I interrupted. "Why do you hate me?" I said softly, point-blank. She looked a little taken back.

"... Look.." as she pulled me over to the side, leaving the others. " I don't hate you, I just ..." as she tried to find the right words. " you took away Jessica from me. We were best friends before she started blabbing on about how "Milly is my best friend, and no one can break us apart" "she's my one and only true friend" ..." as she gestured her hand, she scoff."Do you know how that made me feel? It was like she forget about me. But when you came in and sat with us, I just couldn't believe it was you. Once you sat down, I hated you-for what you did."

"... Then when Jessica told us about your little admirer, and the thought of you thinking it was Nick- it was another reason for me to hate you-for what you did." as she looked down before looking back at me.

"I'm sorry Lauren. I never knew that." she looked to the side, crossing her arms. " Jessica is still your best friend, even though you did some bad stuff towards me-I would never hate you.... you did those things because you were mad. I understand that." I said truthfully.

She looked at me slowly. "How can you not hate me? Everyone else does?" as she shrug her shoulders.

" You were mad. People do mean stuff when their mad. Some people hate them, but I - I forgive and forget" as I gave her a reassuring smile. For a moment, she smiled at me. " Thank you Milly" she said softly, leaning in for a hug. Hugging back I said softly to her ear "You'r welcome" after that I gave her a smile and met up with Nick.

"Wanna dance?" he asked. I smiled before saying "Sure".

He held out his hand as my hand captured his. The dance floor was full, the lights changed color every few minutes now and then and the DJ would always change the song or give it a remix. The atmosphere was live, with people having fun, girls laughing, and boys having fun with their dates.

James and I dance as crazy as we could be, and at the end of the song we were out of breath. Drinking some water I was pumped up, and was dragged to the dance floor by Jessica. She was smiling and rose her eyebrow and biting her lips. Only meant she was having fun.

As the song started we move our hips and head, getting in the mood we held hands and danced. We laughed and smiled and danced the night away. Carlina came as another song started.

Carlina,Jessica and I twist our hips and circled against Shay. Poor Shay was trapped! We all laughed and dragged Shay on the dance floor, doing a few fist pumping we all laughed at our stupidy.

We bumped a few shoulders, giving us crazy looks from a few students, but we didn't care. We were having fun!  "Ohhh ! Milly this is your song" as she swayed her hips to the left and to the right, and she mouthed the lyrics to me.

"You drive me crazy ma'ma" I laughed and gasp. I grabbed James and tugged him to the dance floor.

He placed his hands on my waist, as my hips moved left to right and smiled at him. He smiled back moving his hips with mine.

I mouth the lyrics as I kept swaying my hips, he gave me a curious look.

"Que te hizo confiar?" as I tily my head toward him. He rolled his eyes, as we kept swaying our hips till the song ended.

(What made you trust?)

He led me to where Nick was and gave him my hand.

(Now Playing: Just A Kiss)

He led me to the dance floor slowly as he eyes never left mine. He pulled me closer to his body as I looked at him, never looking past him. He placed his hands our my waist firmly, my hands went around his neck as my eyes never left him.

"Just a touch of the fire burning so bright" We moved slowly back and forth before I leaned my head on his shoulder as I closed my eyes.

We stayed this way till I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned and saw Carter?

"Can I have a dance with mid-lady?" he asked in a British accent, I nodded my head as my hands slipped from Nick and was captured by Carter's warmness. I gave him a curious look. All he did was smile back.

I was about to say something when he pulled apart and pulled out a pink rose from his jacket with a letter.

"Wha-" He placed his index finger on my lips telling me to 'shh'.

He held my hand and placed the rose and the letter in my hand. I gave him a look before opening the letter.

Sensitive
to despair
Hearkens to
others welfare
Delicate
she's elsewhere
Beautiful
beyond compare

If you meet her
Best Beware
She'll steal your heart
unaware
Her name is Milly
This I swear
There's none like her
anywhere

I'm your secret admirer, won't you have me?

My mouth dropped I shut it, but it dropped again! I slowly looked at Carter. He was wearing a all black tux, and a light blue tie.

"It was you?" I said softly.

"Yes. Ever since you gave me my first kiss, every since. . I saw you here... I couldn't get you outta my mind. When I tried to forget about you, you would always appear out of nowhere. Milly I love you, I always have" he said softly.

A tear slid of my cheek. I smiled. " Might I say, you write beautiful poems"

"Be the one I've been waiting for my whole life"

"Only for a beautiful girl" he smiled softly to me. I leaped in his arms and hugged him. " Your beautiful" I smiled as I looked into his eyes.

"Let's do this right.."

and with that my lips touched his.

"With a kiss goodnight".

Our lips moved in sync as he held on to my waist and cupped my face.

"With a kiss goodnight"

as we stayed liked this... till the song was over....

"A kiss goodnight"...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hope you guys enjoyed "Nerds Need Love Too" it came a long way from a few comments to know a lot reads. I couldn't thank you guys enough, for all the support.Believe it or not, I cried the whole time typing up this last chapter and you know...it just came far, and I thank all my fans because each comments always made me smile, each critisque made me smile :D

Thank you-all of you. <3

My decision for a series is not yet made up. But I am thinking about. So Stay tune!

Until then, I hope you guys enjoyed this book and I'll see you in the next :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43K 927 31
Not your average girl*wink* Not you average boy *wink wink* Note-if u have problems comment I'm sure we can fix them
3.1M 98K 146
"𝐌𝐲 𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐜𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐞 𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐩𝐮𝐫𝐞. 𝐈 𝐚𝐥𝐬𝐨 𝐟𝐞𝐥𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐮𝐫𝐠𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐲...
10.1M 178K 37
This was my first story when I was literally 12 so please be gentle. Everything is unedited from 12 year old me because I'm focusing on completely re...
124K 3.4K 24
"We always have our Forever, but also have our never" -Tori Adams • • • Major editing :) w a r n i n g: cringey to the max [ started: march 2016...