the late bus | joshua hong

By taelongassride

she caught the late bus because he caught it aswell, from strangers to lovers they thought nothing could get... More

1. Joshua
2. Who are you?
3. Unexpected conversations
4. Just friends
5. Falling Apart
6. Jealousy is a horrible thing
7. Threatened
8. Date?
9. Is it love?
10. Or just friendship?
11. Its time we part.
12. Missing
13. Taken twice.
14. Letting them know.
15. The end?
17. Confession
18. Another Step
19. Stained dresses and hospital messes
20. The End

16. Dead.

1.2K 49 32
By taelongassride

Y/N's POV

"NOOO!" He yelled, gaining both of our attention.

I looked past the she-devil, my eyes frantically searching for his face. Once I locked eyes with his I immediately blushed-  woah wtf is happening to me.

"J-Joshua?!" I asked full of disbelief. I hadn't seen him in so long, so for all I know I could be hallucinating.

But still, when he smiled back at me it gave me that same feeling inside of me.

He didn't say anything, but that smile said it all.

Though, someone didn't seem impressed.

Sara whipped her head around, flicking me with her hair in the process.

Slowly, a grin started to creep up onto her face, giving me that feeling in my stomach- something bad was coming of this.

I couldn't even move my feet whilst her attention was diverted. God I'm so stupid.
The fear took over my body like sleep paralysis, all I could do was follow my eyes towards her every move.

"I have a better idea." She said cunningly.

Oh shit here it comes.

She moved her gun from the side of my head so that it was now pointing at Joshua, and though he masked his face of fear, I could tell he was silently crying inside- I can relate.

She ushered the gun in my direction, signalling him to come and stand by me.

God what was she gonna make him do.

Once he was by me, he slowly linked his finger with mine, so our hands were touching, and that action gave me just enough energy and warmth to keep going, and not fall to the floor and have a mental breakdown because I don't want to lose him nor my life.

Sara's voice filled the air again, gun still pointed at Joshua.

"You have to marry me... or, I shall shoot Y/N." She finished with her signature witch's smile, satisfied with her threat.

Automatically, before Joshua even had time to think, I declined.

"No!" I said breathlessly, it was killing me to say this, but at the same time, I needed to, because I knew which option he would pick.

"Save yourself Joshua!" I looked him in the eyes, desperation in my voice.

"No. I'll never leave you, ever again!" He looked back at me and smiled, god it was so sincere I swear I shed a tear.

Okay maybe I shed that tear because of the situation we were in.

Sara's scream interrupted our conversation and she shot the air twice.

Then she aimed the gun back at me.

And my heartbeat increased rapidly. Now that I knew that was a real gun that could fire real bullets.

She started to walk closer, yet again.

But Joshua stood in front of me before she could get any closer.

"No." He said firmly, though you could tell his voice was on the verge of trembling.
"Don't shoot."

Sara just tutted, and smirked again.

"Tsk, you can witness how the one girl you cared about the most falls to the ground as her lifeless glassy eyes stare back at you, her limp body laying in the pool of blood leaking from her head."

She took one step closer.

"Watch how everything you built between each other comes crashing down and you can't do anything about it- BECAUSE THATS WHAT YOU DID TO ME!" She started to scream.

"YOU LEFT ME BROKEN AND NOW I'M SCARRED!
Have a taste of your own medicine, Joshua Hong."

Her finger began to curl around the metal trigger, the head still poised at me and Joshua.

"I don't think so." A voice interrupted her from the doorway of the stairs.

God whoever this was was a lifesaver.

Literally.

We all turned to look at the doorway, only to reveal the one and only Mingyu, who also had a gun, pointing at Sara.

He slowly walked out, and began to speak,

"YOU left ME broken. I had scars but I let them heal. You can't force someone to be in love with you by getting rid of the one they already love, that's not how it works."

He looked her dead in the eye. Yet I was real confused.

'You can't force someone to be in love with you by getting rid of the one they love'?

Was he indicating to the situation of me and Joshua?

WAIT. Was I-

I was interrupted, again.

"OH FUCK THIS IM JUST GOING TO SHOOT YOU ALL!" She whipped herself back around so she was facing me and Joshua once again.

Subconsciously I grabbed Joshua's shoulder, afraid of losing him.

He stood infront of me.

"If you shoot her, you shoot me aswell."

I was about to ask what the fuck he was doing, when she started to laugh like a maniac, again.

Seriously, I think something may be wrong with her now I think about it.

She aimed her gun, and instinctively I closed my eyes, bracing myself.

BANG.

The bullet fired, yet I hadn't felt any pain.

I shot my eyes open and looked at Joshua, confused, seeing his body was still in tact with no bullet wounds.

Then my eyes trailed forward, to the body falling to the ground.

Her red, plastic heels clattered on the floor, and her lifeless body lay limp, in the centre of the concrete.

I looked ahead, at Mingyu, who had a little smoke coming from the head of his gun.

He looked a little shocked, but still sighed in relief.

"She's dead." Joshua's voice was hoarse- probably from all the shouting.

"Yeah, lets get out of here." Mingyu beckoned is over to the doorway.

We both awkwardly stepped over the body and carried on down the 5 sets of stairs.

God the person who had to carry my unconscious body up here must've been strong.

As we exited the building, it was still somewhat light, so I could still see clearly.

I spotted a car only a few meters away.

Mingyu and Joshua both started to make their way towards it, so I followed.

They opened to door for me, and I hurriedly got in, not wanting to be in this eerie town for any longer.

"Xiumin!" I yelled out of relief, seeing him sitting in the drivers seat.

He turned around, relief written all over his face.

"Oh my god Y/N! You don't know how worried I was when I found out you were missing. I thought something happened I thought your weren't-"

I cute him off by giving him a hug.

Joshua and Mingyu also got into the car.

"Come on driver, lets get out of here!" Mingyu broke the hug, and Xiumin stepped on the gas.

I laid back in my seat, and put my belt on, Joshua and Mingyu did the same.

"So," I began.

"How did you guys end up finding me?"

I looked at them, curious.

"Well," Joshua looked down sheepishly, and scratched his head.

"I umm... I kind of tracked down your location from that phonecall." He chuckles nervously, obviously scared I was gonna shout.

Awe.

I leaned forward and hugged him. Whispering a 'thankyou' in his ear before I moved away.

I looked out the window, suddenly remember something.

"Oh umm guys?" I asked.

They replied with "yes?"

"I may need to get a new phone."

Unknown's POV

I watched the car speed off into the distance.
Well they escaped this time.

I quickly made my way to the rooftop, as I heard a few gunshots, yet they all seemed perfectly fine.

As I reached the rooftop, my eyes fell on the body, twitching.

She was still alive.

I reached out my phone from my pocket and called a few people.

A few minutes later, they joined me on the rooftop and we lifted her body onto the stretcher.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

49.9K 1K 26
Joshua Hong, to fans an innocent boy, but what they don't know is that he left a little something in California that they don't know. Started: 151228...
15.9K 408 89
I saw him. As the flowers fell, I was starting to dwell. Was everything we had just nothing now? Why am I still the one lingering on for you?
1.7K 80 22
Coming from a wealthy family was never the major flex in her life. To others, she might come off as a rich spoilt brat but the reality was far from w...
9.4K 403 20
When you confess to your crush, and he gives you an autograph.