The Prince's Heart.

By vieledprincess

In the chaotic world of Mana, the Prince was ready to give it all up for a mere servant. More

The Prince's Heart.
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26.

CHAPTER 7

6.9K 454 34
By vieledprincess

Anan.

Taking in the content of the words displayed on my MacBook screen, I quickly scan them one last time and then immediately exit out of the web browser. I push away from my writing table and swivel the chair before stopping myself as I start to feel dizzy.

Somehow I never learn to stop. I lay my head against the chair and let out a low groan.

I'm so bored.

Stalking celebrities all day, unfortunately does have its limits.

The slight ringing of my phone going off makes me stand up and trudge over to my bed.

"Girl" My best friend Chantel Ali yells through the phone almost busting my ears out.

I met Chantel a week after I moved to the US. She was from the states but her parents were originally citizens of Egypt, till they finally immigrated to America. She was from Arizona though, but instead of going to College like most American teens. She decided to go to Culinary school, and that's where we met and became the best friends of life.

The first day we met, she literally came over and asked me the weirdest questions like if I was in my period or something because I was giving everyone this bitchy look (yes, she was that crazy) who asks someone that on the first day they meet them?. But then that's my bubbly best friend for you.

I feign a gasp.

"Where the hell have you been. You haven't called or texted me in over a month. I've been trying to call you for ages and for some weird reason, you never pick"

"I've been very busy Channy"I say letting out a sigh. Chantel hated when I called her Channy, she preferred you using her actual name. But then again she called me Anny too.

Noticing the sadness laced in my voice she spoke. "What's wrong?"

"Everything is just wrong, am having a hard time coping here"I sighed running a hand through my hair.

It was true.

I thought after a month I would get used to it but then I didn't. To make matters worse, Mom has been bugging me to get married, she had informed me that the Royal Imam's family wanted to send a proposal for their son to me.

I didn't want to get married. Not now, at least.

I was just twenty two but Mom is making it seem like I was forty and not married. She wanted to get rid of me that bad.

"Do you wanna talk about it" she asked. She was clearly concerned for me. She didn't take it lightly that I was coming back, I told her before that I wasn't living in America forever. But she never accepted that, she did now.

"Yah but not now, I guess"

"Anan, never forget I'm here for you alright, we're all here for you. Even though we're thousand of miles away"

"I love you"I murmured. I missed her so much, all of them.

"Love you bitch too, till infinity and fucking beyond"She says letting out a soft chuckle. "Did you place our frames?"

"Umm... I have bought them out, but I haven't yet found a suitable place for them"I tell her.

When I was coming back, They framed their fav pictures of us and all gave me too keep.

"How's Dy"I asked referring to Diana.

"She's Good, shes two weeks due. She misses you"She answers. Diana was pregnant for Noah. Let's just say a one night stand became something else, we have been friends for forever and they always had this attraction. So they slept together, didn't use protection and bam! Diana became pregnant.

Noah knew at that moment he had to become a real man and accept Diana and their baby, even though Diana gave him a choice she told him he could be with whoever he wanted and still live his life but he just had to accept their baby. Of course, Noah declined. He decided that he wanted his child to have both a mom and dad who were together because he never had one. They tried, started dating and know their so much in love.

"I miss her too. Tell her I love her, I have to go now. Face time me all of you together later"I say.

After some minutes we bid each other goodbye.

I got up, got dressed in my favorite uniform. It was black and yellow, black clothes and we used a yellow apron. After I was done I shoved my phone inside my pocket.

Before I went, there's no way I could forget again.

I opened my drawer and picked up the frames. I decided I would put three on top of my shelf and the other on my bed side table. The one, Chantel gave me was the three of us (me, her and Diana) at that moment Dy wasn't pregnant yet. It was at night and we were all wearing Nike pants smiling at the camera, I decided to place it on the shelf. The one Noah gave me was when we attended the Coachella Music and Arts Festival In LA, the best moments of my life happened right there, By the right Dy's hands were wrapped around Noah's neck and my hands were on Noah's shoulders while I was laughing, Chantel's tongue was sticking out while her hands were resting on my shoulder. Diana's own was by far(no offense)my favorite. We took it a few months ago during her Gender Reveal I bent while my head was resting on her baby bump as she placed her hand on mine. She looked gorgeous she was wearing a beautiful white dress with a slit, while I dressed in casual clothes, cream sweater black jeans and leather boots with a black scarf.

I decided to place the one Ellie gave me on my bedside table. It was also when we attended Coachella. I placed it there because it was all of us, Ellie's hand were wrapped around Noah's while Dy half squatted, Noah's arm lazily on her shoulders. While I was pressed up against Ellie and Chantel.

I smiled at the memories. I had the best time of my life with them, and I would forever keep those memories. I mean what didn't we do, we broke into Walmart at night, got arrested, went to Coachella, went water rafting. We even went Sky diving and I heard that if you risk to die with someone then you must really love that person.

I exited my room and made my way to the Kitchen, On my way, I was using my phone catching up on everything that has been happening on the Internet while I was constantly busy.

And in a few, I had already arrived at the kitchen.

The aroma of food welcomed meas I entered the kitchen. Thank Allah I wasn't late, it was almost dinner time and as usual we had to make sure the food was ready in time. I immediately picked up my apron and tied it around me then kept my phone in the pockets of the apron.

I washed my hands and started slicing the vegetables. Apparently some of the Royals like to eat Salad. I guess because it was healthy, but cmon this is Mana, meat is the main food we eat.

After I was done making the salad, we madepie, roasted fish etc. I sighed as I stared at the food on top of the oven. Soon I would start serving and trust me that's the real trouble.

We were soon done and the maids had already taken the meals to the respective Royals.

I sighed as I bough out my phone, I used it for some time then decided to make something for myself. You already know, Ramen Noodles. I love that shit.

It obviously didn't take long and in a few minutes I was sitting at the kitchen counter devouring my Ramen. Best thing in the world.

"Hello Anan" My cousin Hafsa suddenly came inside the kitchen. She was dressed in an her usual maid uniform and was holding dirty plates and utensils.

"Salam Hafsa" I greet flashing her a small smile.

She made her way to the kitchen sink dropping it then started placing them one by one in the dishwasher. As a maid you were just responsible for everything concerning the respective royal, which I find quite better than being a Chef way way better. Being a Chef was beyond stressful especially for me who cooked literally every single day.

"How's the State treating you?"she asks.

"Awful but am holding up"I tell her shoving a spoonful of Ramen in my mouth.

"Everything's different huh"she says washing her hands before finally settling down next to me on the counter.

"I guess it seems different but in reality it isn't because literally everything is still the same" I tell her.

For the rest of the night Hafsa and I talked till it was almost one o'clock. And she decided to go to the Workers wing, I decided that I'd first eat some food. I know your wondering Anan didn't you just eat Ramen Noodles, well I love food like that. I poured a glass of orange juice for myself. It's quite healthy you know.

While taking a sip of orange juice I was interrupted by a phone call. I groan knowing it's Chantel the ultimate time difference though. It's one here and god knows what time it is in America.

I picked up the call without even checking the caller ID. "Do you know what time it is, you whore"

"Inalilah Ayesha" It was Mama. "What have you turned into, will you please warm some muffins and make black coffee and take it to the Crown Prince now, he needs it every night by this time. I'll deal with you later"she ended the call.

This woman will honestly be the death of me. Why couldn't she tell me through the intercom speaker like a normal person here would do. How did she even know my phone was with me.

I definitely didn't want to talk to the Crown Prince and didn't she know I had a bad history with the Crown Prince, I angered him.

I made his black coffee and warmed his muffin in less than five minutes. Who eats a snack and takes coffee by this time of the night.

The Crown Prince.

He's so weird.

And fine.

Shut up inner self.

It didn't take long till I finally reached the Crown Prince's suite. I knocked on the door waiting for him to answer. He didn't. Does he always have a habit of answering the door.

I bet he thinks we have all day, I waited and waited. What's up with him. I hated people like that. If he knew he liked a snack and coffee by this time of the night then why would he sleep. Or maybe he wasn't sleeping.

Then why isn't he answering.

Either way I opened the door to his suite. I made my way pass the long corridor of his suite. You might be wondering how are you expecting him to hear.

Well if you knock it's pretty loud so you could just say through the intercom speaker for the person to come inside or not .

Just in cases I knocked on his bedroom door. He didn't answer. I decided to enter.

I hesitated. I wasn't allowed to open his bedroom this was completely restricted, only his maid but I guess in this position I was considered as his maid.

Immediately I opened the door. The Crown Prince was sitting on the floor, his head leaning against the couch and countless bottles of liquor were by his side on the floor.

The hell.

This was worse than I expected.

"Are you okay your highness"I asked.

He was clearly drunk. Trust me even a blind man could see he definitely didn't need a cup of coffee and a muffin.

Suddenly a growling sound escaped from his mouth. He was crying.

In just a few moments he was crying so hard....whimpering like a child.

I had never seen a grown man cry before.

I should go and leave him alone. But a part of me wanted to stay and comfort him.

I made my way close to him placing the tray on his center table. He was crying intensely like a wounded animal. It was so hard to watch a man cry and I couldn't bear the thought of leaving him alone.

I walked towards him then finally settled on the ground just a few inches away from him.

"Your highness...."I said.

"I'm so sorry Sofia"

Sofia?.

"I promise I won't do it again"

What won't he do again?.

"Forgive me"

He looked at me and in an instant his arms encircled my waist and I was in the circle of his arms. My body became rigid, my breathing hitched and my heart beat quickened. I felt as if I was in fire and I couldn't believe it was possible to be affected by someone the way I was at this moment.

"I won't do it again Sofie, forgive me. I promise"he continued to sob.

"Everything's gonna be okay"I found myself saying.

I didn't know why I said that but I felt the need to comfort him.

And that's how together we sat there clasped in each other's arms....until his sobs subsided.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

172 45 20
In a world where despair can break into humanity at any time. An order tries to save humanity, but this overwhelming force seems insurmountable. New...
97 46 23
One girl. A mysterious family. Magic. Elves. Kings.... what could go wrong?
86.8K 3.8K 55
When a king lost the one thing he ever loved, he turned to the only thing he thought could comfort him: revenge. He made it his purpose in life to ki...