Fairy In Time

Por TsumeTimberfox

Where should I start? Or how do I start. I guess I can start with my name. I'm Runa hana, it means Luna flowe... Mais

Fairy In Time
Chapter One "Boy Or Fairy"
Chapter 2 "World Of Fairess"
Chapter 4 "Fairy's Invite"
Chapter 5 "Garden Party To Fairy's Gate"
Chapter 6 "Trouble"
Chapter 7 "Lovers"
Chapter 8 "Danger On The Wind"
Chapter 9 "Love For Two"
Chapter 10 "Keeping A Promise"
Chapter 11 "Danger In The Forest"
Chapter 12 "Kiba's Calling"
Chapter 13 "Elements Of Two"
Chapter 14 "Moon's Rescue"
Chapter 15 "Blood Covered Battlefield"
Chapter 16 "Fairy's Time"

Chapter 3 "A Fairy's Wish"

22 1 0
Por TsumeTimberfox

"Oh Runa. If only you could remember me more than just us playing in the garden. I know I can't show you at school that I'm the fox fairy from your past, but ...... but I long to show you who I really am. I keep that picture of us near the window, so I can always see you. I've long for you to come back and now your here. All I have to do is get you to remember everything about our friendship and then we can start where we left off. We can start fixing the fairy world, so that no humans will ever know where it is, or that even exsiste in this world of theirs."

Hey Runa. Did your parents get back alright?

Yes they did. Thanks for asking.

No problem. Anyhow, I was wondering something.

Wondering what?

If you would like to come over to my place again this weekend for a party that my sisters are having?

I'll have to ask my parents if its alright, but other then that sure, I'd love to go.

Great! Well you find out from your parents and let me know by friday, k?

K. See you in art class.

Yap. I'll be sitting next to the window. I'm going to finish my painting that I'm working on.

Can't wait to see it. I'm working on a new skatck, I'll show it to you later.

Alright. See you later Runa.

Later Shy.

"*Sigh* All I want is for you to remember me and then help me fix what needs to be fixed in my world. I know I'm asking for too much right now, but I'm running out of time. Runa I need your help if I'm to keep the fairy world safe from the human world and your the only human that has the power to help me keep the fairy world from falling apart. That's why I need to hurry and help you remember who I am to you and why I showed myself to you in the first place."

Nice painting Shy.

Thanks Runa. Does it look formiler to you?

Huh?!

Look at it for a while. I have to start cleaning things up. After all the painting is finish now, so look at it and see if it doesn't remind you of anything, k?

Alright.

"I hope this works on juging her memery a bit. If not then I'll have to try something else. *Sigh* I wander if I should just show myself her again. Not here at school, but perhaps tonight after her focks go to sleep. I can do what I did then. Sneak into her room and take her to the garden once more. That might help her remember things. Then again it might not. She may think it's all a dream, and then again she might not see it as a dream at all, but as reality. I'll just have to give it a try, I guess."

Reminds me of a gate.

Huh?

I said your painting reminds me of a gate I once saw. I was a gate to.....

A gate to what?

To the Fairy World. To the world of fairys. My fox fairy friend took me there a few times. He even gave me a key to the gate. It was a neckless. It had a cristle in the middle, with two fairy wings comeing out from the cristle. I still have the neckless. I have it hiden in my secret place. That way my brother can't get a hold of it and so I don't lose it.

"She does remember. That's a good thing. Now to just get her to remember me in this form."

Do you remeber where you saw this gate?

Yah. It was in the garden that he took me to all the time. A garden that looks alot like your.

I see. Maybe that gate is also in my garden. We can look for it at my sisters party, if you want to that is?

Sound like fun, but I still need to ask my parent's for premission.

I know that and as I said, let me know by Friday.

I will. Just give me time to get home after school and ask them.

Alright, but I don't like to be kept waiting for too long.

*giggles* I can tell. I'll see you later Shy. I have to get some stuff from my locker and head for home so that I can ask to go to your sisters party. Hopefully I won't have to baby sit my little brother this weekend, like I do every weekend.

I hope your free this weekend. Other wise, it won't be much fun, without you there.

I bet you say that to all the girls.

No. Just to you, Runa.

*Giggles* Later Shy.

"At least she's starting to get use to me being around her, but I can still see that she doesn't trust me completlly. That will change in time. For now though, I'll just have to put my second plan into acts. Tonight I visit her and see if she can't recall a few things."

Runa........ Runa................... Runa it's time to wake up.

Mmmhh....

Runa come on. It's time to get up and play.

Mmhhh. *Opens eyes to see a fox fairy in my room* Your the fox fairy from my past!

Yes Runa, but keep your voice down. We don't want to wake your parents or your little brother.

Oh right. Sorry.

It's fine. I came here to talk to you and to see if you wanted to come play with me?

I'd love to play with you and what do you want to talk about?

We can't talk here. Do you still have the key I gave you?

Yes. I have it hiden in the atic. I'll go get it.

No that alright. We're not going to the fariy world tonight. I just want you to start waring it again. Alright?

Alright....

Is something wrong Runa?

It's just..... It's just that you remind me of Shy.

Hmmm. I see. Well come on.

Where are we going, if not to the fairy world then to where?

To the garden where we used to play. Come on, we'll play there once again.

Alright. Let's go.

Give me your hand and we'll run there.

K.

We're here. Does it look like it did then?

Yes it does. Just like it did then. What game should we play first?

*chucles* How about Hide-and-seek?

Yes. I loved that game.

Alright then. You go hide and I'll come find you.

K. No peaking and you have to count to ten.

Alright. Go hide. *close eyes and starts to count*

1...2...3...4...5...6...7...8...9...10 ready or not here I come.

"I can't believe that I have her here once again. Playing the games that we played back then. Oh how I wish the night would never end. That way we could stay here and play games forever. Non the less, If I don't get Runa to remember things soon, there won't be a place for us to play anymore. I have to get her to remember her part in all of this."

Found you Runa. Your behind the cherry tree.

Ahh. You found me. ^_^

Yah. Runa, I know I brought you here to play, but I also brought you here to talk to you. And right now we need to have a talk about something very importen. Alright?

Ok. What is it we need to talk about?

Do you remeber why I showed you the fairy world or even why I showed myself to you?

If I'm not mistaking, it has something to do with keeping the fairy world from being found out by us humans.

That is right. Do you remember why I showed you what I am?

Because you need my help, and for me to help you, you had to show me what you really was. That way I could trust you and help you in anyway I can or am able.

That's right. Now that you remember all of that, can you remeber what I look like, when I desice humans.

Well.... You look like.....like.... I'm sorry, but I don't remember.

That's fine. It'll come to you in time, but for now just remember that I am always by your side. Each and every day. And I will always be by your side. That much I promise you.

K. What do we do now?

Well I have to take you home. It's getting late and I don't want your parents waking up and your not there.

Good point. Will I see you again?

You'll see me tomorrow and the day after and the day after that. You'll see me everyday.

Ok. Let's go back to my house.

Hand please and don't for get to run with me.

Right.

Back home and back in my room.

Yap. I have to go now. The sun will be up in a few mintes and you have to get ready for school.

Right. Night.

Good night Runa. See you really soon.

Mhm.

"With her remembering all of that. I can rest at easy for a bit. Now to just get her to remember what I look like in human form. That shouldn't be too hard, right?'

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

110K 4.4K 43
(This is not machine translated!) (Starts from chapter 241.) A guy in his late twenties one day wakes up in someone else's body and realises he's gon...
3.9M 158K 69
Highest rank: #1 in Teen-Fiction and sci-fi romance, #1 mindreader, #2 humor Aaron's special power might just be the coolest- or scariest- thing ever...
1.9M 97.6K 38
Presenting the story of ISHIKA MEHRA Whose innocence made the king bow down to her AND ABHIRAJ SINGH RATHORE Whose presence is enough to make the per...
1.4M 98.5K 24
#Book-2 in Lost Royalty series ( CAN BE READ STANDALONE ) Ekaksh Singh Ranawat The callous heartless , sole heir of Ranawat empire, which is spread...