Ask/Dare Crankiplier, Danti...

By WritingAtRandom

Ask and Dare Ethan, Mark, Anti, Dark, Jack, and Felix!!! More

ASK/DARE
ASK US ANYTHING!!!
Ask #1
Ask #2
Ask #1 Cont.
Ask #3
Ask #4
Ask #5
Ask #6
Dares?
Dare #1
Dare #2
Dare #3
Ask #7
Dare #4
Don't be shy!!
Ask #8
Dare #5
Just For You #1
Just For You #2
Dare #6
Dare #7
Dare #8
Ask #9
Dare #9/Ask #10
Dare #10
Ask #11
Dare #11/ Ask #12
Ask #13
Just For You #3
Dare #12
Dare #13
Ask #14
Ask #15
Are You Serious...
Dare #14
Ask #16
Ask #17
Dare #15
Ask #18
Dare #16
Dare #17
Ask #19
Dare #18
Dare #19
Dare #20
Ask #20
Dare #21
Ask #21
Dare #22
Dare #23
Ask #22
Just for you #4
Dare #24
Ask #23
Dare #25
Ask #24
Ask #25
๐Ÿ“ขDare #26๐Ÿ“ข 18+
Just For You #5
Just For You #6
Dare #27
Follow me on Tumblr!!!
Ask #26
Dare #28
Dare #29
Dare #31
Dare #32
Dare #33
Dare #34
Dare #35
Dare #36
Dare #37
Follow My Wattpad Dedicated Instagram
Ask #27
Ask #28
Ask #29
Dare #38
Dare #39
Dare #40
Dare #41
Dare #42
(*A/N*) Sorry (*A/N*)
Dare #43
Dare #44
Dare #45
Dare #46
Dare #47
Dare #48
Just for you #7 (Part 1)
๐Ÿšจ Replacing ๐Ÿšจ

Dare #30

207 12 20
By WritingAtRandom

Author/Gabbie: Yeah hey there. I made it so that only you guys can see the dare sooo......yeah. :)

*It's the middle of the night, everyone is asleep, aside from Dark and Anti who don't really need to sleep.*

Anti: *Sits on the side of his and Darks shared bed and breathes out, a hand on his abdomen*

Dark: Anti? You okay?

Anti: I don't know, there's just this pain in my abdomen that won't go away. It's weird.

Dark: Maybe you just ate something that doesn't agree with you. *Crawls over to Anti and places his chin on Anti's right shoulder*

Anti: Dark, neither of us eat, we don't need to.

Dark: Well, yeah, but we still eat for...uh...

Anti: Absolutely no reason? Yep.

Dark: Okay, you got me there, but still, have you eaten anything this past week that could have caused this pain you're feeling?

Anti: What are you, my doctor? No, I haven't.

Dark: Are you sure?

Anti: Yes I'm fu- ah!! *Doubles over and wraps an arm around abdomen*

Dark: Anti?! * gets off of bed and crouches down in front of Anti* Anti - what's wrong?

Anti: Hurts...! Gah! *Closes eyes tightly*

Dark: Okay, uh! Let's get you to the hospital!

Anti: *Nods, his eyes still tightly closed at he breathed out again and tried standing up* Oh God!

Dark: *Panics slightly and picks Anti up, teleporting him to the car*

Anti: Goddammit Dark! Never teleport again you fucktard!!

Dark: Sorry! *Opened passenger side door open and places Anti inside, buckling him in*

Anti: Dark! Hurry up!

Dark: I know! I know! *Teleports himself into the drivers seat and buckles up, turning the engine on and pulling out of the driveway, speeding to the hospital*

*The couple eventually arrives at the hospital and rushes inside, Anti in Darks arms*

Dark: Help him! Please! We need help!

Nurse: Take him to room 203. We can have you fill out a couple forms in the room, there should be a hospital gown on the bed already.

Dark: *Nods a 'thank you' and rushes to room 203 and places Anti on the edge of the hospital bed*

Anti: *Whines* Dark...

Dark: I know Anti, I know. Come on, let's put on the hospital gown and get you propped up on the bed, okay?

Anti: *Nods and gets undressed aside from his boxers, getting the hospital gown with Dark's help*

Dark: Okay. *Get's Anti propped up on multiple pillows and takes Anti's hand in his* You're going to be alright, baby.

Anti: Oh jeez, you say that like I'm dying. *Breathes out once more*

Dark: *Gives a breathy chuckle as the nurse walks in* 

Nurse Emily: Hello, I'm your nurse, Emily. I have a couple forms for you to fill out before we start any tests to figure out what's wrong. *Smiles and hands Dark the forms that were on a clipboard with a pen attached to it by a string*

Dark: *Nods* Thank you. *Smiles and lets go of Anti's hand, filling out the necessary information ad handing the clipboard back to Emily* Here you go.

Emily: Alright, I'll input this information into our system and then we can figure out what the problem is, okay?

Dark: *Smiles* Thank you.

Anti: *Groans* Motherfucker!

Emily: *Chuckles and walks out of the room*

*A few minutes go by and Emily walks back into the room with a large machine rolling behind her*

Anti: *Eyes widen at the machine* What is that?! Is it gonna hurt?!

Emily: *Plugs in the machine and smiles at Anti, shaking her head* No, it isn't going to hurt. This is an ultrasound machine. If you're experiencing the pain in your abdomen area, there could be something happening with your uterus.

Anti: Uterus? I'm a dude! I can't get pregnant!

Emily: Not in this universe. Can you lift the hospital gown please?

Anti: *Does as told and lifts the gown so his abdomen was showing*

Emily: Okay... *Signs and takes a small bottle of clear gel* This is going to be cold at first but will eventually warm up. 

Anti: *Nods*

Emily: *Opens the bottle and puts some of the gel on Anti's skin*

Anti: Jesus!

Dark: She said it was going to be cold.

Anti: I know that, I just wasn't prepared for it.

Emily: *Chuckles to herself and takes the wand and places it in the gel and spreads it around, looking for the problem that was causing Anti discomfort.* You'll feel a bit of pressure for a second. *Presses down lightly and looks at the ultrasound screen*

Dark: *Continues to hols Anti's hand and looks at the screen as well* So? What's wrong?

Emily: *Prints out what's on the screen and takes the ultrasound wand away and takes a paper towel and wipes away the gel. allowing Anti to lower the hospital gown*

Emily: The doctor will be with you in a minute. *Smiles and walks out, taking the ultrasound with her*

Anti: *Sighs and groans again, rolling over on his side, his back facing Dark*

Dark: Anti... *Reaches over and rubs Anti's arm*

Anti: *Whimpers* It hurts....

Dark: *Sighs and looks at Anti, his eyes showing worry* It's alright Anti, just a little bit longer and the doctor should be able to tell us what's wrong

Anti: *Groans*

*A few minutes passed and the doctor walked in holding a clipboard*

Doctor: Hello, how are you doing today?

Anti: *Scoffs and groans in response*

Doctor: *Smiles at Dark and walks to the end of the bed, causing Anti to turn over on his back*

Doctor: Well, I looked at your ultrasound and I have figured out the problem. *Looks at his clipboard* It appears you have a Fallopian tube pregnancy and you need to get surgery immediately.

Anti: *Silence*

Dark: *Stares at doctor* Did you say...'pregnancy'?

Doctor: *Nods* I just need to prep you for surgery and then we can see about making you feel better, okay? *Smiles*

Anti: *Nods slowly*

*The doctor leaves to go put him on a surgery list, leaving the two in room 203 alone*

Dark: Anti...w-

Anti: Please...don't speak Dark...I just want to be left with my thoughts right now...

Dark: *Nods and sighs, bringing Anti's hand that he held to his lips and kissing it gently in both comfort and support*

Doctor: *Walks in and smiles at the two* Alright, It looks like you're ready for surgery! Don't worry, we have the best doctor operating on you today. 

Anti: *Forces a smile and nods* 

Doctor: *Looks at Dark* Sir, we'll have you wait in the waiting room will he's in the OR.

Dark: *Nods and stands up, turning toward Anti and leaning over to press a quick kiss to his boyfriends lips before walking out of the room and heading to the waiting room*

*Hours had passed before the doctor walked up to Dark*

Dark: *Stands up and looks a the doctor* Is he okay?! Is he still alive?!

Doctor: *Nods and smiles* Yes, he is still alive. I can take you to his room now.

*The doctor and Dark walk to room 203, Anti laying the hospital bed, a sorrowful look on his face*

Dark: *Walks to sit beside Anti's bedside, instantly grabbing his hand*

Doctor: I'm sorry to tell you this, but, because you had that surgery, even though it was needed, I have to inform you that you had a miscarriage.

Anti: *Stares at the end of the bed at his feet, tears visibly pooling in his eyes as he desperately tried to keep it together*

Doctor: Your clothes are in this wardrobe, *Points to a white wardrobe that was against the wall* you can get dressed and check out whenever you'd like. *Smiles sadly at the two and walks out, closing the door gently behind him*

Dark: Anti...

Anti: *Closes eyes and breaks down crying*

Dark: *Stands up and leans over, bringing Anti's upper half close in a tight embrace, allowing Anti to cry into his chest*

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

23K 1.4K 31
The story is about a very prominent Rajput family in Rajasthan, well-known in their village, and they have a large business empire of the jewelry and...
50.9K 1.4K 40
ยจi dont like her, ok?!ยจ ยจoh you definitely doยจ lynn loud is the schools best athlete. shes good at everything, basketball, baseball, soccer, you name...
100K 5.7K 135
๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ง๐ ๐›๐จ๐จ๐ค ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฌ๐ก๐จ๐ซ๐ญ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐š๐›๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐จ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ข๐š ๐ซ๐จ๐๐ซ๐ข๐ ๐จ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐ฒ/๐ง'๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž๐ž๐ญ-๐œ๐ฎ๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ/๐ฅ๐จ๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐จ๐ซ๐ข๏ฟฝ...
56.8K 4.4K 61
"Bredda yuh deaf say mi and yuh done" I said as I walked out of the bathroom "We nuh left until mi say suh" He said following behind me "Who author...