Handcuffed To The Player (kai...

By gigi27lambert

Ninjago- Kai x Reader --- "What are you so scared of to not answer a stupid simple question!?" I yell back a... More

1- Meeting The Player
2- Nya and Jay
3- T or D?
4- Date
5- Handcuffed to the Idiot.
6- Tickling Saving
7- the picture
8- Shower
9- Dad
10- Dating?!
11- Back Home
12- Shopping
13- Pirates
14- A hero can help by only holding your hand
15- My "Boyfriend"
16- Out
17- 7 mins Heaven
18- Party
19- Hangover
20- The Freely Truth
21- Pillows
22- Breathless
23- Memories
24- Date 2.0
26- Happy Cereals (end)
Sequel????

25- Nya

1.9K 59 158
By gigi27lambert

(Hey sorry didnt update, I had the exams and all that shit.)

Lloyd POV
"Hey guys!!" I say entering the kitchen where Zane, Jay and Cole were.

"Sup?" Replied Jay eating cereals.
While y/n and Kai were gone on their date, we played video games probably all night..

"Hey Jay, did Nya get back yesterday?" Asks Zane

"No.... I thought she was with Cole, cause they get along so well these days!" Replied Jay said crossing his arms

"Well I thought she was with you Jay..." Cole said back ignoring Jay's last comment

"Did she even come back yesterday?" I ask calmly

"None of us saw her since she left to get milk yesterday..." said Zane

"Oh dang!!!! She probably got kidnaped!!! Or Raped!!! Or killed!!!!! Oh my god!!!!!!!!" Jay started to panic.

"Jay... you know Nya, shes strong."

"Who's telling Kai...?" I ask.

"Uhhh you two get along usually, you should tell him." Cole replied to me

"Lets tell him fast, we dont know what happened to her." We get to Kais room quickly without bothering to knock.

"KAI FUCKING WAK-"

"YOUR DOING A FREAKING PILLOW FORT WITHOUT ME!?!?" I cut him off. "Oh yea sorry...."

"What the fuck guys" kai grolled not wanting to wake up.

"You know doors are made to knock on before entering!!!!!" Yelled y/n, she was still dress the same as yesterday and her hair was in a pony tail, and you could see... a big red spot on her neck.

"What do you have on your neck?" I asked

"Ohhhhhhh!!!!!!!!! Thats surely a hickey!!!!!" Commented Cole

"A hickey...?"

"You suck on the neck it makes a red spot thats called a hickey."

"GUYS WE DONT CARE ABOUT HICKEYS!!!!!! NYA HAS BEEN RAPED, KIDNAPED AND KILLED!!!!!!" Screamed Jay, Kai's face turned serious as Y/n was just confused

Kai looked over at Cole, "Is he serious?" He ask

"Well... your sister went out to get milk yesterday... and she didnt came back.... were not sure what happened to her and we thought telling you was important." Cole replied.

"ARE YOU GUYS FUCKING SERIOUS!?!?!?? Didnt you see she wasnt back yesterday!!! You waited all that fucking time!!!!! I SWEAR IF SOMETHING HAPPENED TO HER YOU WIL-"

"Kai, calm down..." said Y/n touching his shoulder

"I swear you guys will regret it." He continued calmly.

"Did you guys try to call her?"

"YE SWE DID EVER- nope we didnt." Jay yelled than took out his phone calling her.

"Put it on speaker" i say. It rang for a while but someone answered

"Hello?" It wasnt Nya's voice, Kai and Y/n were up beside us by that time.

"Were the fuck is my sister? Who are you???" Said Kai

"Sorry??" Said the Ladys voice

"Sorry for my impolite friend. Do you know where is the person who belongs this phone?" I ask

"Oh yes, she is at the Ninjago city's main hospital, I am her nurse."

"SHES IN THE FUCKING HOSPITAL??" Scream Jay and Kai at the same time as he hung up.

"Were going to the hospital. Now." Ordered Y/n

Later~
Y/n POV
We arrived at the hospital, it was the same one as the one I was a couple weeks ago. we saw a nurse and ask her for Nya. Im so scared for her...

"Hello, Do you have information about Nya Smith???" Ask Cole. I ask Kai to talk the less possible cause... well he was insulting everybody.

"Oh yes what do you wanna know?"

"Why is she here?" Ask Zane

"Im sorry I can give this information to her family only."

"Im her fucking brother. Answer the question." Kai said angrily out of nowhere.

"Please." I added

"Well, she got hit by a car, and passed out. She has a broken arm but she is alright."

"What room is she in!?" Ask Kai again

"Sir, I know how you feel, but I would like a little bit of politeness." I saw Kai tense up, he closed his fists angrily.

"I am so sorry, he's always been like that, can you please give us the room number?" I ask again.

"Please!!!!!" Yelled Jay.

"504" she replied and went away. We quickly all ran searching for the room number.
We were waiting in the elevator, Kai looked in front of him not saying a word. I took his hand in mine.

"Hey, she's alright." I whisper

"I-I know... shes just my only family... and I dont wanna lose her."

"You have me as well now." He looked at me in the eyes for a couple of seconds and hugged me as the elevator door opened.

"Awww, cute couple." Said Jay sarcastically. "Now lets go!!"

"501, 502, 503, 504!" Said Cole as he knocked on the door. I pretty sure its the same room I had a couple weeks ago. Nya was on her hospital bed looking at the ceiling.
Kai quickly let go of my hand and ran to his sister hugging her. Jay goes on the other side of the bed and waits for his turn as I was at the end of the bed with Cole Zane and Lloyd, smiling.

"Guys your hugs are squishing me!!" She commented.

"Dont ever do this to me again!!!" Yelled Kai.

"I thought you got raped, kidnaped and killed!!!!!!" Yelled Jay.
Kai and Jay both started crying.

"Hey Im alright." She said. They both back up and sat on a seat beside. "Hey whats that?" Ask Nya pointing at.....Kai's Hickey.....

"Uh.."

"She made you one too!" Commented lloyd

"Y/n and Kai both have hickeys on their neck." Said Zane as Nya started laughing.

"So did you guys have sex yet?" Asks Nya, Kai looked at me innocently

"Uh... no."

"Aww... but youll have to tell me everything when you two will." She said and you could hear the guys laughing behind.

Kai POV
I would like to have sex with her, but shes not ready to lose her virginity... And I respect that.. i have to.

We were all talking and laughing as a Nurse about our age came in.

"Hey, Im here to check on Nya." She said, I saw Y/n sightly glaring at her, but I than realized it was because the nurse was staring at me..
She got closer to me and checked out Nya's pulse and all that shit, I saw her glancing at me a couple times than she said something.

"So you are?" She ask with a flirty smile.

"Uhm, Kai, Nya's Brother.." I respond awkwardly knowing that everyone was staring at us... cause its the first time a girl flirts with me... since Im with Y/n

"Oh thats cool! You seem like a really good brother to her"

"Uhm... yea?"

"So would you like to uhm... go get coffee? My break is in 10 minutes."
The fact that the girl and I were the only one talking and that everybody else was staring is really awkward.

"I have a girlfriend." I replied firmly. I saw her smile go down but everybody else go up.

"Well I dont see her."

"Turn around." Replied Y/n who was right behind her.

"Not to be rude but if your done checking on Nya... you should go." Said Cole out of nowhere.
She looked down and went away.
I saw Y/n Smiling at me, she came up to me and pec my lips.

"Awww!!! That was so cute!!!!!!!" Fangirled Nya.
(Comment "Victorious" if you liked that moment!!!)

Later~

The same nurse came back telling us rudely that visit time were done. So we said goodbye to Nya and went out. Nya will be able to get out tomorrow, she only has a broken arm.
We were walking down the hall and Lloyd saw a Candy/Snack machine so he obviously wanted to buy something.
Zane and Jay were with him. They started banging on the machine.

"What are you doing?" I ask.

"My snack is stuck!!!!!" Yelled Lloyd, Kai laugh as him and Cole went to help. I was just there, standing against the wall, watching them fight against the snack machine.
These guys are able to beat overlord but cant get a snack out a machine.

"Hey" said a random guy, kind of hot but whatever, he came and leaned against the wall beside me.

"Hey.." i respond

"Did it hurt when you fell from heaven?" My heart Stopped to beat. I stayed frozen. Thats exactly the first thing Kai said to me when we met...

"It didnt cause she landed on her amazing boyfriend." Kai said out of nowhere coming right out in front of the guy.

"I wouldnt say that much amazing." He said Back, I dont like where this is going.

"Get out." Kai replied firmly.

"Make me."

"Ill make you!" I yell as they both look at me. "Dude seriously just get out." I say again.

"Alright, you got luck your woman is here, or I would have already brought you down by now." Said the guy going away.

"I doubt it." Respond Kai putting a arm around me overprotectively.

"I FINALY GOT THE SNACK!!!!!!!" Yelled Lloyd as we all laugh.

Later.. at like 1 am when everyone else was sleeping.~~~

Kai and I were in his room chilling around. We were just laughing around than his eyes met mines.
I could literally stare into his hazel eyes all day.
I lean in and kiss his lips, i put myself on top of him sitting on his lap. He kissed back, I licked his bottom lip and asked for entrance. He let me i as I heard him laugh a little, probably at the fact that Im taking the lead to this. we were making out and for the first time, I was leading. I smiled and played with his hair.
Dont ask me... whats gotten into me but... I pulled away and took off my shirt leaving me in my bra and shorts. I saw him smirk as I took his off, than smashed my lips onto his again.
Im literally enjoying this to much, I joke to myself mentally.
He suddenly Switched us places, so I was under. He playfully took off my shorts smirking at me, than he took off his jeans. He came back to my lips and kissed me again

We were both in underwear and His tongue was in my mouth, I tried to take the lead again but he's obviously stronger than me. He went down to my jaw putting one or two small kisses, than down to my neck finding my sweet spot.
It was getting hotter and hotter, Darn it master of Fire.
He had a hand placed beside my head and the other one rubbing my tight and grabbing my ass. My hands were on his chest, I slowly got them down to his boxers and grabbed him woah..Is it suppose to be that big?
He pulled away.

"You sure your ready?" He ask with concern

"Yes." I said back firmly.

"Alright Princesse." He smirk

A little later, like.... when they're done~~

I moaned a last time loudly as he came out of me, we were both practically out of breath. He laid down beside putting an arm around me.

I just lost my virginity.... with Him.
I never thought that would have happen the first time I met him.

"I love you Y/n, I really do." he said, putting the covers over our body, looking at me in the eyes. I put my arm around his torso.

"I do too" I smiled and peck his lips laying my head on his chest and slowly fell asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

637 36 15
Kai's powers were becoming too strong. He lost control and now he set fire to Ninjago city. Fortunately, the rest of the ninja put out the fire but a...
8.5K 319 35
(Tw- Murder, death, etc.) ✿"Have you seen a girl who is named (Y/n) that has (H/c), (E/c) and has a little bit of a red stripe in her hair?" "You mea...
44K 992 31
*New Cover* Y/n has the power of seduction. she can walk up to anyone and immediately make them fall in love with her. This may not sound like a usef...
121K 2.7K 42
Lloyd Garmadon, The Green Ninja, was always interested in (Y/N). Even though they barely talk... but can one dark secret bring them together? Can he...