We Are Family (Camren & Normi...

By I_just_ship_people

The year is 2033 and we shall follow the Married lives of Camren and Norminah*please give it a shot* Credit t... More

Not My Story!!
Part 1: Family
Part 2 : Playboys
Part 3 : Flashback
Part 4: Feelings
Part 5 : Bedtime
Part 6: Gathering's
Part 7: Strap-On
Part 8: No Catching Feelings
Part 9: Dates
Part 10
Part 11 : Ice Cream
Part 12: Boob Job
Part 13
Part 14: Fancy Dress Party
Part 15
Part 16: Drunken Punishments
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22 - A bite from the Past
Part 23: Tension
Part 24:
Part 25 : "I'm sorry.."
Part 26
Part 27: Decisions and Clubs
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30: Familiar Faces
Part 31: 'But You're in love with HER..'
Part 32: "I Choose you.."
Part 33
Part 34
Part 35
Part 36: Officer Cabello
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39: Quarrels
Part 40: Shit just got real
Part 41: Disasters
Part 42 : Lovefool
Part 43: Busted
Part 44: First time
Part 45: Happy Anniversary
Part 47: Delivery
Part 48: We Are Family❤
SEQUEL!!!

Part 46: Sneeky Teens

7.6K 219 228
By I_just_ship_people

After that ordeal Rosie and Grace sat by the snack table being their disgusting adorable selves again when Rosie came up with the best idea ever.

"Oh my god Gracie we should totally getz us a bottle of Champaign and take this party upstairs." Rosie told her.

Grace just giggled.

"How? My grandpa and Uncle Troy are like standing guard by the fridge." Grace replied.

"We'll just have to distract them then."

"How?"

"Ok we might need some help for this. Preggers! Dame Edna! Get over here!" Rosie yelled at the two teens who were chatting by the pool.

"What do you want muffdriver?" Becky asked.

"Funny." Rosie replied sarcastically.

"Rosie wants to steal some of the Champaign and she needs your help." Grace explained.

"Why should I help? I can't even drink any of it." Becky replied.

Rosie huffed.

"Hey Toby get your ass over here." Rosie yelled out.

Toby and Maya came over to the group of teens.

"What's up?" He asked.

"We can't use Toby." Grace said.

"Can't use me for what?"

"Why?" Rosie asked.

"Because I can't let my little brother drink...that would be like so irresponsible of me as his older sister." Grace explained.

"You guys are drinking?" Maya asked.

"Not yet but we will be. We need to distract Uncle Troy and grandpa away from the fridge to score us some booze." Rosie explained.

"Ok I'm in." Toby grinned.

"Hannah?" Rosie asked.

"Oh so you do remember my name then?" Replied the Aussie.

Rosie gave her a glare.

"Yes fine I'm in."

"Becky?"

"Whatever."

"Maya?"

"Um...sure why not."

"Hey my girlfriend is badass." Toby smiled and put his arm around her.

"Yeah well so is mine...she also has a nice ass too." Rosie grinned as Grace gave her a kiss on the cheek.

Becky and Hannah just rolled their eyes.

"Ok so here's the plan. Toby you distract grandpa...tell him about I don't know some crap that would get him talking. Maya and Hannah you two distract Uncle Troy while me and Gracie grab the booze." Rosie explained.

"What about me?" Becky asked.

"You will be our shield. Your exploding stomach will work as a barrier to hide me and Grace." Rosie smirked.

"Ok." Hannah held onto Becky as she lunged forward to hit Rosie.

"I am so going to mess you up for that." Becky threatened.

"That was pretty harsh Rosie." Grace scolded her.

"It was a joke."

Grace just looked at her expectantly.

"Oh fine...I'm sorry Becky." Rosie sighed.

"I'm still gonna mess you up." Becky replied but she had relaxed a bit.

"Your job is to be the look out to make sure no one is watching us." Rosie told the blonde.

And so their great plan was put into action. Toby went and talked to his grandpa about his plans to join the army. Leroy was in a tizzy about it because no grandson of his was joining the army. He led him over to sit him down to try and convince him to change his mind. Worked like a charm.

Hannah and Maya had no clue how to distract Troy. They haven't even met him till just now.

"Hey um you're Troy right? Ally's husband." Hannah asked.

"Yep that's me." He smiled at the two teens.

"Great well she um...she told us to tell you that she was looking for you so..."

"It sounded important." Maya added.

"Oh, ok um where is she?" He asked a little concerned.

"Um..." Maya looked panicked.

"Inside! She um...she's inside...with the kids." Hannah quickly added.

"Right, thanks girls." He nodded and then quickly made his way inside.

"Well...that was easy." Hannah smiled.

"Go us." Maya added and then they high fived.

Grace and Rosie saw that the cost was clear so they made a run for it and grabbed four bottles of whatever was in the fridge and then ran back as fast and as discretely as possible. Becky stood by to keep watch. Nobody noticed what the teens were up to. They all met back in the basement to reap their rewards.

Becky had grabbed some plastic cups for everyone and some OJ and lemonade to mix with the drinks. Then hid the evidence under Becky's bed.

They all stayed down there and pretty much sculled the whole four bottles just in case they got caught. In the end they all had a bottle each, with Maya and Hannah sharing one between them.

"Oh my god I'm such a bad sister. Toby...Toby I'm so sorry." Grace slurred.

"S'ok I forgive you." Toby replied then pulled his sister in for a big hug.

"Heyyyy! Hands off ma woman." Rosie pouted then pulled Grace into her arms.

"Hmm..I wanna fuck you so bad." Rosie mumbled into Grace's shoulder.

"Oh my god!" Toby yelled.

"What?" Maya asked as she swayed a little.

"I just realized something."

"What?" Maya asked again.

"What?" Toby asked confused.

"What did you realize fool?" Maya asked.

"I...I can't remember." Toby sighed then started giggling.

"Ughh ok everybody out!" Becky instructed when she noticed Grace and Rosie making out on her bed.

Toby grabbed Maya's hand and they attempted the stairs.

"That includes you!" Becky yelled at the two girls.

"Shhh I'm trying to get my mack on." Rosie hissed.

"Not in my bed you're not. Now move it before I get Camila down here." Becky threatened.

The two sighed and got up.

"That was just uncalled for." Rosie grumbled.

"Come on Rosie let's go dance!" Grace yelled excitedly.

"Only if you let me touch your boob because I was totes going for second until I was rudely interrupted by teen mom over here." Rosie replied.

"Baby you can touch my boobs any time." Grace grinned.

Rosie smirked and went for a full on groping fest. Becky nearly threw up.

"Ok OUT! NOW!" She yelled.

Rosie glared at the blonde but Grace was already dragging her out.

Becky sighed and sat on her bed only now noticing Hannah was still there staring off into space.

"You ok over there Sydney?" Becky asked.

"Hmm?" Hannah replied.

She was laying on the floor looking at the ceiling.

"Did you know there are stars in your room?" Hannah asked.

Becky looked up at the little glow in the dark stars.

"Yeah...Charlie put them there. She told me the basement is scary at night so she put them up so I wouldn't get scared." Becky explained.

"Charlie's a cutie." Hannah replied.

"She is." Becky agreed.

Hannah got up but she moved a little too quickly and nearly fell over she stumbled to the bed and sat next to Becky.

"You know I'm gonna be really bold here and just say that you look really hot." Hannah giggled.

Becky just chuckled, Hannah got up and rested on her arms and looked at Becky then asked with a sly grin.

"Wanna make out?"

-

Lauren was all over Camila and Normani obviously out danced them all with Dinah off to the side watching her dance and shouting out widely inappropriate things.

Maya was dancing with Toby. She had her back facing his front and as the night went on their dancing was becoming more and more...dirty.

Toby held onto Maya's hips and every now and then she would let his hands roam. The two had only been together for roughly a month and haven't really gotten past second base (over the clothes) so for Toby this was in a word: awesome. And soon enough Maya could feel how 'awesome' it was for her boyfriend.

Grace was in a similar position only Rosie had no shame she was grinding her whole body against her girlfriend from the start. Not that Grace was complaining or anything. Rosie had got her dancing skills from her mother. She was kinda glad that her parents and family were totally wasted to notice otherwise this would have been awkward. But then she was also kinda drunk to so who the hell cares?

After their dance Lauren dragged Camila over to the side of the house that wasn't being used for the party and pushed her up against the wall and started attacking her neck while her hands began to roam.

"Lauren...we...we really shouldn't do this at our party." Camila moaned.

"Sure we can...it's our house, it's our party. We're celebrating." Lauren replied in between kisses.

Camila just giggled...she had finally given in and started drinking some Champaign and Champaign always went straight to her head.

Lauren moved to place her thigh between her wife's legs and soon enough they were both grinding up against each other.

"God I can't wait till we have the house to ourselves tomorrow...I am gonna fuck you in every. Single. Room...well obviously not the kids room but all the other rooms." Lauren mumbled against Camila's pulse point.

Camila just groaned.

"We should go on a second honeymoon...somewhere with beaches." Camila replied.

"Topless beaches...just the two of us." Lauren added.

"This needs to happen." Camila agreed.

But sadly someone coughed making the two women stop and look over to see who it was...it was Clara.

"M-Mom...um...hi." Lauren smiled sheepishly, she still had her hand up her wife's shirt.

"I...I was just helping Camila here...she um...there was a thing a-and um..."

Clara just raised her eyebrow.

"We were just on our way back to the party to get more drinks." Lauren stated.

She removed herself from her wife then took her hand and pulled her back to the party. Clara just laughed to herself.

When Maya told Toby that she needed a rest they headed inside away from all the commotion. They sat on the couch and Toby handed her a drink of water.

"Your family is crazy but really awesome at the same time." Maya giggled.

"Yeah." Toby replied through a chuckle.

"So you're having fun?" He then asked.

Maya nodded and gave him a big smile.

"Great...you know you can spend the night instead of getting your brother to pick you up. It's already nearly midnight." Toby suggested.

Maya's smile faltered a little.

"Um...I...don't...I mean."

"No, no, no, no I didn't mean it like that and besides my moms might be drunk but they would never let you sleep in my room. I would suggest my sister's room but by the way she was dancing with Rosie it would be wise not to go in there." Toby chuckled.

"How come your sister gets to have her girlfriend sleep over but you can't?" Maya asked.

"She's not. But that hasn't stopped them before."

"Oh."

"Yeah...so...wanna stay over? I can take the couch and you can have my bed if you want." Toby suggested.

"Sure...I'll just text my parents...or maybe my brother...I don't think my dad would like to know that I'm staying over at my boyfriend's house."

"That's probably a good idea." Toby nodded.

Maya quickly sent off a text and a few seconds later she got a reply. The girl let out a small laugh once she read it.

"What?" Toby asked

"He told me to tell you that if you so much as touch me he will get that carving knife and turn you from a rooster to a hen." Maya replied.

Toby's face paled and he subconsciously crossed his legs.

-

Dinah was sitting by the pool crying her eyes out with Normani sitting next to her with an arm around her shoulder.

"Why are you crying?" Normani asked.

"Be-Because...we're so old." Dinah sobbed.

"No we're not."

"Mani...we've been married for over twenty years! We have a teenage daughter! I'm turning 37 next year! I'm old!" Dinah cried.

-

Kathryn came up to Keana and Ally who were all sitting by the pool chatting.

"Are they ok?" She asked pointing to the crying blonde in Normani's arms.

The two turned to look at what she was referring to.

"She's fine." Ally waved them off.

"Are you sure?" Kathryn asked.

"Yeah...Dinah can get a little emotional when she's drinking. Sometimes it's over the smallest of things." Ally answered.

"Yeah like one time she cried because she missed Cheetos." Keana laughed.

"I remember that. It took Mani nearly an hour to calm her down." Ally added.

-

Normani had managed to get Dinah standing up but she was still upset so she walked her back into the house and into the bathroom.

Grabbing some toilet paper Normani cleaned up Dinah's running makeup.

"There! You're gorgeous again." Normani smiled and kissed her on the nose.

Dinah had stopped crying but she was still pouting.

"Come on Dinah cheer up." Normani urged her.

Normani placed her hands on her wife's hips and brought their bodies close together. Normani rested her forehead against her wife's.

"Can I get a smile?" Normani asked.

Dinah shook her head.

"Please? I'll give you lots of sweet lady kisses." Normani offered.

Dinah tried not to smile at that but Normani saw her mouth twitch.

"And I'll place them here." Normani placed her finger on her wife's cheek.

"Here" on her other cheek.

"Here" on her neck.

"Here" on her lips.

"And here" she finished in her sexy voice.

Dinah couldn't hold back her smile which Normani returned. And as promised Normani gave Dinah her sweet lady kisses on her cheeks, her neck and her lips.

"Aren't you forgetting one?" Dinah asked.

Normani just smirked and then lowered herself onto her knees and slowly pushed Dinah's dress up her thighs and just as she was going to pull her underwear down the bathroom door opened...it was Clara.

"C-Clara hi." Dinah smiled.

"Hello girls."

"We were just...Mani was um..."

"I was gonna eat some tacos." Normani added quietly a little disappointed that they had been interrupted.

"Uh huh...ok you two out!" Clara instructed.

"But-" Dinah began to argue.

"Dinah." Clara warned.

Sighing dramatically Dinah helped Normani off the floor and dragged her out of the bathroom.

"Thank you." Clara said in a sickly sweet voice.

Dinah just grumbled.

"Do you think Lauren and Mila would be mad if we did it in their bed?" Dinah mumbled to Normani as they headed back to the party.

"They were last time." Normani replied.

-

Rosie and Grace burst into the kitchen all giggles, kisses and a truck load of groping going on.

"Shhh...someone might here us." Grace giggled.

"They're outside babe...the music is loud and none of them will hear you scream." Rosie purred and ran her hands down Grace's thighs. Making her squirm.

They had stolen more alcohol during the night.

Rosie was a very touchy feely drunk the whole night she never stopped touching Grace. Rosie moved close into her girlfriend's personal space and latched her lips to her neck making Grace moan out loud by the suddenness of it and of course because Rosie knew what she was doing.

It was getting pretty hot and heavy very quickly mostly because the girls were so sexually frustrated having to wait till Rosie's hand had healed properly then for Rosie to be ready to have sex with a girl and then getting interrupted while Grace was going down on her and then they did it that one time but they really, really wanted to do it again...in a simple way of saying it: Them girls were horny and needed to get off.

"We should move outta the kitchen." Grace groaned.

"Mmhhmm go to the basement they won't find us down there...and it's closer." Rosie suggested.

So the girls quickly headed for the basement but when they got there they were totally not prepared for what they saw.

"Oh my god!" Rosie yelled through a shocked laugh.

There was Hannah sitting topless on the bed with an equally topless Becky straddling the Aussie's hips making out and hands everywhere.

The two girls pulled apart a little shocked and annoyed by the interruption.

"Do you mind?" Becky snapped at them not even bothering to cover up.

Though she did have her back to the two girls. Hannah tried her best not to turn completely red from embarrassment as she used Becky as a shield to hide herself.

"No, no not at all please continue." Rosie smirked.

"FYI Becky... Tongue piercing...that's all I'm saying." Grace smirked.

Yep and now Hannah was the colour of a tomato and Rosie was not impressed.

"Babe could you not say things like that when I'm standing right next to you." Rosie asked with a pout.

"Sorry...your tongue is amazing too." Grace smiled reassuringly at her.

"Damn straight it is. I rocked your world Jauregui." Rosie smirked.

"Ok can you two get out now?" Becky asked getting frustrated.

"And lock the door on your way out please." Hannah finally spoke.

Rosie just laughed but nodded. The two girls headed back up the steps.

"Don't forget protection girls. We don't want another pregnancy." Rosie yelled before closing the door behind her.

"Oh my god I'm going to kill that bitch." Becky mumbled.

"Ok...but after this though." Hannah replied.

Becky nodded as if to agree.

"So...hi." Becky said nervously.

The two hadn't really said much. After everybody had left and Hannah suggested that they make out...well that's pretty much all they have been doing all night and it was now getting more heated what with the removal of clothing and the intention of it going further.

"Hi." Hannah replied back shyly.

"I'm going to sound like a complete dork but I've never actually done this before." Becky told her.

"That's ok." Hannah assured her.

"Just...don't compare me to Grace."

"I wasn't going to. You know we don't have to actually do anything if you're not ready." Hannah told her.

"I want to...these pregnancy hormones are a bitch."

"Becky I don't usually do this...have random sex with someone. If I do have sex with someone it's because I'm in a relationship."

"Then why am I in your lap and both of us have no tops on?" Becky asked.

"I don't know." Hannah laughed.

"Look Waltzing Matilda I think you're hot and for some unknown reason you seem to get off on pregnant girls so...we can either do this and leave it at that or we can...make something of it." Becky replied.

"I don't get off on pregnant girls." Hannah replied.

"Well then why are you kissing me? I'm fat and I have fucking stretch marks that stupid cream is useless."

"You're not fat you have a baby growing inside you...and I can't see any stretch marks." Hannah replied.

"Well then why?"

Hannah shrugged.

"I don't know...I mean your personality isn't that great. You constantly put others down and can be really offensive sometimes but...I don't know...I think underneath it all you're actually a nice person and that's what I'm attracted to." Hannah replied.

"Wow you're really kinda sappy and totally off base. I'm not a nice person Hannah."

"Yes you are. I saw you with Charlie, Lily and Ben...in fact not only are you capable of being nice but I'm betting you're also capable of being adorable." Hannah smirked.

"Shut your mouth! I am no such thing. If there is one thing that Rebecca Anne Vardy is not and that is adorable."

Hannah just laughed.

"So are we gonna do this or not?" Becky asked.

"Only if you agree to go out with me."

Becky rolled her eyes but she couldn't hide the small smile that appeared on her face.

"Fine...just as long as you don't get me to eat any of that Vegemite crap. I've had it before and it's fucking gross."

"When did you have it?" Hannah asked.

"I went to Australia last year on holiday...gotta say I don't see the appeal of the accent. You all sound so nasally."

"I agree." Hannah nodded.

"Yours isn't too bad though." Becky added with a smirk.

"Well I'm glad you approve."

"Uh huh so less talking and more kissing...I wanna see what's so great about this tongue piercing."

Hannah just smirked.

-

Rosie and Grace made it as far as the downstairs bathroom before they could go any further due to the need to make out and touch each other inappropriately. Unfortunately for our awesome twosome someone was already in the bathroom and as they opened the door they certainly got an eyeful...it was Clara.

"Oh for crying out loud what is it with you Jauregui and Jane women!" Clara sighed.

"G-Grandma...um...hi." Grace giggled as she released her lips from Rosie and removed her hand from inside her top.

"We were just...um..."

"Going back outside?" Clara replied with a raised eyebrow.

That eyebrow meant that they were going back outside. The two girls sighed and nodded. Clara pushed them to move along in front of her so she knew they were actually going back outside. Clara couldn't help but smirk and laugh to herself. Seriously like mother like daughter...both of them.

"So not fair Becky gets some and I don't." Rosie grumbled as they reached the back door.

Toby and Maya were also 'getting some' well not really but they were making out on the couch. Maya was sitting on his lap the boy had his arms around his girlfriend. Unlike his previous 'relationship' with Olivia, Toby wanted to take things slow with Maya. He really liked her and didn't want to push her he was actually liking being in a proper relationship.

Maya shifted in his lap, she couldn't help but let out a small giggle when she felt a certain bulge in his pants.
She moved again making Toby squirm he moved his hand to Maya's hemline of her top and gently grazed his fingers on her heated skin. When she didn't stop him he moved his hand a little higher and again when Maya didn't stop him he went higher until he was where he wanted to be. Maya involuntarily rocked her hips as Toby grazed his thumb over her nipple.

Feeling a little brave Maya ran her hand down Toby's chest and lower till she reached the top of his pants. Hesitating for a second before she cupped him and squeezed him through his tight jeans. Toby let out a loud groan and thrust his hips ever so slightly. Maya did it again which was good but then again it wasn't. Toby's eyes shot open and removed his hand from Maya's breast.

"Oh crap." He hissed.

"What?" Maya asked a little confused.

"We need to stop." He was starting to panic.

"Why?" Maya asked and squeezed him again.

"Because...Ooh fuck." Toby went rigid and closed his eyes.

Maya removed her hand and looked a little shocked. Toby covered his face with his hands and wished he could just disappear. The alcohol and the excitement of being with someone he really, really liked…did not help the situation at all.

"Toby...did...did you just-"

"Please don't say it." Toby mumbled.

"So you did then?" She asked softly and tried not to laugh.

"Uggg!" Toby wined as he clenched his eyes shut hoping this was all some kind of horrible dream.

Maya brought her hand up remove his hands from his face.

"Toby there is nothing to be embarrassed about ok? It's perfectly natural for you to be aroused especially with what we were doing and it is perfectly normal for you to…you know…even if it was only a few seconds-"

"Please stop talking!"

"I'm just saying you don't need to feel embarrassed…this isn't going to be a regular thing is it though?"

"Maya please!"

"Do you want me to get off you now so you can go change?" Maya asked.

"Yes..." Toby sighed.

"Ok."

Maya gently got up and couldn't help but notice the dark patch on Toby's jeans. Toby just wanted to go die in a hole.

"I'll just..." Toby got up very awkwardly because it was just uncomfortable.

"I'll wait here." Maya smiled.

Toby just groaned as he headed to his room.

Grace and Rosie were sitting by one of the tables. Grace was sitting on Rosie's lap while Clara watched them like a hawk.

"This is so unfair." Rosie groaned.

"Tell me about it." Grace leaned back into her girlfriend.

"Grandma is evil." Rosie added.

Grace nodded.

"Are you cold?" She then asked.

"No, why are you?"

"No...but I can feel your nipples through your top." Grace giggled.

"That's coz I'm horny as fuck right now and I'm being cock blocked by our Grandmother." Rosie replied.

Grace just laughed.

"It's not fair Gracie...I just wantz to have sex with you is that too much to ask?" Rosie asked her.

"Yes because you're in a house full of people." Normani said from behind them and startling the couple.

"Mom! H-How much of that did you hear?" Rosie nervously asked.

"More than a mother should ever hear."

"Sorry Mom."

"Yeah sorry Aunty."

Normani narrowed her eyes at the two teens.

"Have you two been drinking?"

The deer caught in headlights was totally working for them.

"N-No." Rosie stuttered.

"Mmhmmm yeah I don't believe that at all."

"Don't tell my Ma. She's already pissed that I went to a strip club." Grace pleaded.

"If you two manage to not drink any more or go off to have wild monkey sex then I won't tell Camila." Normani compromised.

Both girls sighed in relief.

"Rosie have you seen your Mom?" Normani then asked.

"Nope."

Normani huffed.

"Ok well if you see her let me know."

"Sure."

They then heard a loud wail and loud sobbing and Normani sighed. Rosie and Grace tried not to giggle when they heard Dinah yell across the yard.

"I CAN'T FIND MY WIFE!" She yelled through her sobs.

Normani made her way over to her wife who wrapped her arms tightly around her.

"Your Mom is crazy."

"I know...it scares me that we share the same DNA."

"Baby you better not turn into a crying drunk...I don't think I could handle that." Grace informed her.

"I'll try." Rosie replied.

Once Normani had once again calmed Dinah down, Dinah went off to go chat with her Mom, Leroy and Michael and Normani went to go chat with Lauren.

"So Lauren what did you get Mila?" Normani asked.

"Well I got her this really pretty white gold heart necklace with twenty diamonds and an emerald in the middle." Lauren smiled.

"Aww Lauren that sounds so pretty." Normani cooed.

"Yeah...I wasn't sure if she would like it or not...but she said she does so..."

"Don't worry. Mila will love anything you give her. Hell she'd love it if you gave her a foursome for her present." Normani replied with a suggestive smirk.

"Mani...I've told you before it's not gonna happen." Lauren laughed.

"Why not? I mean just picture it Lauren. My super sexy wife on her back while I ride her face and you between her legs and Camila taking you from behind. It would be like...the best thing...Ever."

Lauren's eyes went wide and then she let out a small whimper and crossed her legs.

"And that wouldn't be the end of it. We could all switch places and we could even lick melted chocolate off each other...Oooh I've also always kinda had this fantasy where Mila is dressed up as a Mistress of Pain you know with the leather and a whip...and then Dinah would dress up as like Cat Woman because she's like a cat...a super sexy cat. And then they would like totally dominate us in every possible way. Ooh and then we'd ride them like ponies...and then we could ride each other." Normani sighed.

"Oh god." Lauren squeezed her eyes shut as she went rigid.

"Lauren did you just have an orgasm?" Normani asked a little too loudly just as the song finished and everyone heard.

Awkward...

Marcus quickly put the next song on to distract everyone from the embarrassed woman. Clara and Camila just rolled their eyes.

"Sorry Lauren." Normani giggled.

She just whimpered and dropped her head onto the table in embarrassment.

-

Grace was still sitting on Rosie's lap laying back into her girlfriend's body. When Beth came and sat at the small table.

"Hey." She smiled at her.

"Hey Beth." Grace mumbled.

She and Rosie were getting sleepy it was all that alcohol and dancing.

"You doing ok there?" Beth asked with a chuckle.

"Yep...we're good. Aren't we Rosie?" Grace asked.

She didn't get a reply so she turned to look at her girlfriend.

"Oh she's asleep." Grace frowned.

Beth just giggled.

"You two got into the booze huh?" She asked with a grin.

"I have no idea what you're talking about." Grace replied.

"Grace I can smell the alcohol from here."

"Oh...well we might have had one drink...maybe two...possibly six but who's counting." Grace replied.

"Do your moms know?"

"It's their party I didn't want to worry them so they don't know, no." Grace replied.

"This your first time being drunk?" Beth asked.

"Surprisingly no it's not. I know I'm like supposed to be the 'good girl' or whatevers but shhh don't tell." Grace giggled.

"Your secrets safe with me." Beth replied.

Rosie then let out a small moan and tightened her grip on Grace's waist.

"She ok?" Beth asked a little worried.

"She's fine."

Rosie then giggled in her sleep and moved her hand a little higher on Grace's stomach.

"Ok so..erm." Grace rambled once Rosie reached her chest.

Beth tried not to laugh as Grace tried to remove Rosie's hand from her boob. Once she accomplished that Grace held onto both hands so she couldn't do it again...well not while she was talking to Beth because that's just super awkward.

"How long have you two been together?" Beth asked.

"Um...I think it's like two months officially."

Beth nodded.

"Well you two make an adorable couple." She then stated.

"Thanks." Grace smiled.

"So I was wondering...sometime after the party that you and I could...I don't know hang out or something...get to know each other more." Beth asked.

"Sure...I'd like that." Grace smiled

"Great."

"Is it ok if Rosie comes too? I mean you could bring your boyfriend Trent."

"Tony." Beth corrected.

"Right Tony, as well...we could go bowling or something." Grace offered.

"Yeah sure that sounds good."

"It's just...I think I need to be eased into it you know? Like...one on one is too much right now. Do you get what I mean?" Grace asked.

"Yeah...yeah I understand. That's totally fine." Beth replied.

"Thanks Beth." She replied.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

677K 17K 38
Lauren Jauregui still feels a blank space that makes her feel like she's missing something, an empty feeling. She's still trying to fill it in, due t...
407K 11.5K 19
One winter morning, Lauren Jauregui wakes up to a very unfamilar life. She finds herself married to Camila Cabello and is the mother of 2.5 children...
24.1K 1.1K 34
Lauren was a celebrated young director in the industry. She owned a production house where she spent most of her time doing things she loved. Her med...
979K 16.9K 42
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...