Taming Niall (A Ziall Mini Fi...

By babyfacesweetheart

Plot: He was famous, not really him but mainly his father, well we can consider it. But the real meaning behi... More

Taming Niall (A Ziall Mini Fic)
Phase One- Shields down and Weapons up
Phase Two- No more dating... LET'S GET MARRIED!
Phase Three - So? Honeymoon you want?
Phase Four - Rio De Janeiro... with Love (Part One)
Phase Five: Please Love Me (Part Two of Phase Four)
Note! :D
Phase Six: Indifference is Loves opposite
Phase Eight: The Missing Piece
Note: Please read! :)
Special Chapter: Hidden Agenda (Niall's POV)
Note again! (New Story)
Phase Nine: Choices
Epilogue #1
Epilogue # 2
Note

Phase Seven: The Radiation Effect

1.2K 70 33
By babyfacesweetheart

Author's note:  I suppose to post this last sunday but I didn't have time to finish the story because of certain information about this story that I need to obtain first before finishing this.

So, you thought the drama was on the last chapter? Think again. :)

Warning: Boxes of tissues please. We all need it. It's a filler chapter. So, yeah. There will be like what three more phases or four more then the epilogue. 

Here it is, I hope you don't hate me that much. :(

Much love

-babyfacexxx

Ps. The Special chapter will be posted before the story's epilogue also read the author's note in the end please!

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"Breaking news: Mr. Zayn Malik was reported missing last Saturday in the afternoon when he was last seen on the airport riding a car on the way home without the sign of his fiance Niall Horan on his side. The police report said that his car was found near their apartment complex but left open with several items being on the road just beside the car. As the witness Mr. Kang said that Zayn was burtally man handled by two unknown man and brought him inside the Van. The police are futher investigating and now the Horan Family pleads for help also Mr. Niall Horan outed a million dollar bounty for the two unknown man. We will see to this case further after a few days."

Sunday, Evening  (Rio De Janeiro)

"What have you done?!" Voxta shouted as Niall sat on the side of the bed half naked. Rafael was long gone and was sent by Niall back to the mainland. His head was in his hands as he stared at the floor.

"Do you know what will be the effect of this on Bobby?!" Voxta shouted and that made something in Niall snapped.

"I know Voxta, I fucking know okay? I know that he was suffering enough, I know I was a burden enough but I'm supposed to be happy right now but I'm not because whatever I do to myself. I'M IN LOVE WITH ZAYN AND I MISS MY DAD OKAY?! I FUCKING MISS HIM!" Niall screamed as he fell down on the bed again with sobs echoing on the wall. Voxta looked down and let her own tears fall because she never expect this, finally someone tamed the wild Niall and bring out the Niall they knew. The Niall before the accident.

"He misses you too that's why he was doing this but Niall, why are you doing this with Zayn?" Voxta asked as she carefully sat down beside rubbing his back as Niall continue to cry.

"I don't know. I'm used to this pushing people away because all I wanted was mom. She was supposed to go home and she promise she won't leave me." Niall whimpered as Voxta dragged her towards her and hugged him. Niall laid his head against Voxta's shoulder as he cries.

"But Niall, the both of us know Maura doesn't want this. She wants you to be Happy and to learn to be strong. Do you know before she left our house she told me that she wanted to see you happy someday even though she's not around. She wants you to learn to be strong and now she's gone. Ni, you need to be strong. You need to open your heart in order to do that." Voxta said as Niall continue to cry. Suddenly, Blake barged in the room looking frantic.

"What is it Blake?" Niall asked as he wiped the tears in his eyes.

"Sir, Mr. Malik left." Blake said as Niall's eyes widen and suddenly he bolted up towards the cabin.

"What do you mean he left?!" Voxta screeched as Niall continue to ran, he went all the way and by the time he opened Zayn's bedroom. He stopped on his tracks as he stared at the condition of the room. It was wrecked , it looked like a storm came inside the room all over again. He walked towards the closet and flung it open. Zayn's things were gone. Niall sat on the bed as he stared around the room. Suddenly his eyes caught a certain canvas that was upside down. He walked towards it carefully crouched down and turned it around.

His eyes widen as he saw himself sketched on the canvas so delicately with words written underneath it.

"Niall Horan: The Angel I love"

Then his eyes settled towards the small signature on the lower left of the canvas. It has Zayn's initial.

"Niall." Voxta muttered as Niall continue to clutch the canvas tightly not until a vibrating sound was heard. Voxta searched immediately and found Zayn's phone.

"He left his phone." Voxta murmured. Niall immediately snatchede the phone from Voxta's hand and and answered it.

"Hello?"

"Ugh, is Zayn there?" A girl's voice rang through the other line.

"Who are you?" Niall asked as Voxta looked at him and tried to listen at him.

"Umm, I'm Thania and I just want to ask if Zayn came back there? He said he's going back home and he said he left his phone" The girl, Thania asked. Niall squinted his eyes and remembered the girl Zayn met was named Thania (not that he was watching)

"He's not here. He's gone." Niall murmured as Thania hummed.

"But, are you Niall by chance? Because he left his wallet here and... oh my god." Thania suddenly breahe out as Niall listend curiously while Thania seemed to shuffle some papers around.

"Thania? You know I can come over there to get it from him maybe we could talk about Zayn, if he told you--"

"Do you by any chance, know Zayn's parents?" Thania asked. She sounds almost in tears.

"By picture yes, they both died because of an accident when Zayn's young. Why?" Niall asked.

"What is Zayn's full name?"

"Zayn Jawaad Malik."

"Oh my God, me and Nicoli, are oprhans since we were a child and we were adopted by two people named Maura and Yaser Jawaad. He's the brother they were talking about. Zayn's our brother! I want to see him please!"

"But he's not here! He left and were going follow him back to London. We could fetch you there and bring you with us." There was a silence at the other line.

"deal"

+++++

At London, before Zayn went missing (Afternoon)

Zayn continue to drive towards his house with silence. He left his phone and things that might help the others contact him. He wanted to be alone for a while after dropping the message to Bobby about the engagement being canceled. He drove silently towards the apartment not until he was stopped by a black Van.

"What the hell man?!" Zayn shouted but his eyes widen as he saw two men stepping out of the van who where hooded. They walked towards Zayn and opened the door. Forcefully dragging Zayn out of the car.

"Get off me!" Zayn shouted as he struggled, dragging some of his carelessly thrown things inside the car outside it. Zayn had manage to break free by kneeing one of the man on his groin but he was grabbed by the other. Then the next thing a clothe covere his nose and everything went black

+++++

"Nicoli, stop fiddling with those. You might get hurt." Thania gushed towards her brother picking him up and laying him down on her lap. Nicoli pouted and bopped her nose with his small finger.

"Bad sister. Bad" Nicoli grunted. Niall smiled at the kid while Voxta watched Niall. He was starting to relax, he was finally putting down his defense.

"He's welcome to fiddle things here, the plane is child friendly." Niall murmured as he stared towards the dark sky. It was already night when Niall decided to fly back to London. He wanted to give his father and Zayn some space before going to one of them and solving the problem he started.

"Thank you and you are not as bad as I thought. Considering you hate my brother." Thania murmured as Nicoli played with Voxta's PSP happily while Voxta played with his brownish hair.

"I don't hate him, i just pretend I do." Niall said as he looked at Thania and smiled sadly at her.

"Now he ran away just the way you thought you like. At least you learn your lesson, right?" Thania murmured while Niall nodded at her. Suddenly, a phone rang and Niall immediately got it.

"Hello?"

"Niall it's me Liam."

"What's the news?"

"Zayn, he's no where to be found."

"What do you mean no where to be found?!" Niall screeched making Voxta and Thania looked at him alerted. Voxta mouthed Zayn's name and Niall nodded.

"We saw his car just in front of the apartment, it looks like someone forced him out of the car. We reported it to the police and Mr. kang witnessed two men kidnapping him. Ni, someone got Zayn."

"Oh my God no, please. Liam find him okay?! I still wanted to say I love him, that I love him back that I heard him the first time he told me that! I need to see him Li! I did horrible things to him a-and I learned. Please, please find him for me. Do whatever it takes, lay out a million dollar bounty for the two men just please, find him." Niall cried out as Voxta immediately went by his side soothing him.

"I'll do whatever it takes Ni and Bobby wants to talk to you." Suddenly, the phone was being shifted.

"Son?"

"Dad? I'm so so sorry for everything okay, I miss you. I'm just too caught up with mom and you not caring that--"

"It's my fault son, I should have shown what I really feel that time okay? I love your mom to pieces and I cried everynight Son. Telling myself that I brought this situation on me without even realizing and I'm sorry for that okay? I'm really srorry." Niall heard his dad sobbing on the line as Niall let his tears fall while Thania hugged Nicoli while crying too.

"It's okay dad. I love you okay?" Niall murmured and the words where new to him.

Bobby on the other hand smiled as he finally heard those words for so many years.

"I love you too okay and we will find I promise."

++++++

Zayn felt like he got a few rounds with Hulk when he woked up. His head was pounding and everything was dark. He groaned as he tried to move but his eyes widen when he felt his hands was tied up to a chair.

"Oh, he's awake." A voice said.

"Who the hell are you?" Zayn shouted as he kept on struggling from his restraints.

"Me? I'm just someone who your fiance hurt the fucking most." 

"What did he do to you?" Zayn said as he looked around trying to find the direction of the voice. Suddenly a booming sound was heard right in front of Zayn. Like a hand making contact with a table.

"He made me fell in love with him and broke me to pieces." The man hissed out. Zayn raked his mind with the stories Louis told him about Niall's past shenanigans with other boys when a name hit him.

"I know who you are!" Zayn said as he tried to find the source of the voice again.

"Yeah, tell me then." Suddenly the lights went on and Zayn was momentarily blind not until his vision cleared and his eyes landed on the person and the world to know as the biggest star in Europe.

"Justin fucking Bieber."

+++++++++

dan, dan, dan. Surprised? Well, remember Niall mentioned that he done this before with another man. Like what he planned on Zayn to do, it turns out to be a fucking big superstar named Justin Bieber. Yes ladies, it's him.

Sooooooooo, Zayn is missing and no where to be found and FINALLY, Niall admitted his feelings but still a little bit hesitant at first but hey! all is well. :)

I hope you guys like it and oh, not seems to be greedy, I hope I get 30 votes for this before the next update. I'll probably upload next week!

Much Love,

-Babyface xxx

Ps. Dedicated to her because she's awesome and I like her comment the last time. So honey, if you want dedication just comment your feed back about Taming Niall and you might be the next one! Goodluck babes xxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

70.2K 4.1K 33
✔[Completed] "We loved with a love that was more than love." ― Edgar Allan Poe. Harry Styles doesn't care where his life is leading him after every...
1.8K 72 18
•Just a little bit of your heart, just a little bit is all I'm asking for..• To the outside world, Hayley's got everything. The money, the gorgeo...
56.9K 1.7K 24
Sometimes our lives change when we least expect them to. We meet our best friends in when we're unprepared to make friends. Our lives change so drast...
400K 6.4K 29
I looked down at the plastic stick in my hand for at least the tenth time this minute. positive. This can't be happening. It was a one night stand. I...