Arrange Marriage (Alan Rickma...

Per Chrystal_Mingaracal

A love story of a young famous surgeon and one of the top business man around the globe. Chrystal Saphire Ort... Més

Hate At First Sight
Coffee For Two
Family
We Meet Again
Arrange Marriage!??
Lets Start Over
A Date??
You're On the News
Note
Blooming Feelings
His Niece
Sleepover
A Good Morning
Flight
Little Argument
Photoshoot
A Tag of War
Must Read
Jealousy and Rivalry
Confession

Amusement Park

352 10 3
Per Chrystal_Mingaracal

Chrystal's POV
As we traveled the road to i don't know, no one dare to speak. My eyes stuck on the road trying to remember why i let myself dragged by this man beside me. He broke the awkward silence between us.

"Where do you want to go?" he asked, i looked at him in disbelief. Is he kidding?

"Are you kidding me? You dare dragged me here and yet you don't know where to go?" i asked trying myself not yell at him. As Mum said be friendly and kind. Patience, i must have a longer patience.

"I might take you to a restaurant, but it's best to asked you where you want to go" he said calmly.

"You should've call me first before you dragged me into this"

"I absultely want to do that earlier, but you see, i don't have your number. Can i have it then now?" i narrowed my eye as i looked at him.

"No. Not a chance" i said and look away.

"Then how can i call you or contact you the next time we go on a date?" he asked innocently.

"So you're expecting another one after this?" i asked rather sarcastic.

"Wether we like it or not, i assure this isn't the last" he answered. I rolled my eyes and asked for his phone.

"Give me your phone then" he then handed me his phone and exchanged to mine. He stopped his car to insert his number to my phone, as what i did too.

He start the engine and the car start to move again. He handed me back my phone and my eyes widened at the name he put.

"My Fiancé!" i yelled causing him to stepped on the break.

"You're so loud woman!" he said out of annoyance. I rolled my eyes and the car start to move again. He just drive there nonstop.

"You should decide where to go while we still have a gas" i muttered while looking outside the window.

"Then tell me where you want to go" he said stealing glances to me.

"Do you really want to know where i wanted to go?" i asked and smirk when i saw a Amusement park not far from where we are. I'm sure we'll pass by that. He nodded, focused on the road.

"Do you see that Amusement Park over there?" i asked and he glance at it.

"That one?" he asked back pointing at the park.

"The one and only, unless you saw another one beside it" he rolled his eyes which i found cute. Wait what?

He immediately turned left to where the Amusement Park is. I always wanted to experience riding the roller coaster, i've never done that before.

He turned off the engine after we parked. I immediately remembered that this man is well-known person, surely he has a fans club lingering inside.

"Do you have any disguise?" i asked before we went outside, good thing his car is tinted.

"I have a cap and this" he said showing me his baseball cap and sunglasses.

"Seems enough. Put them on, before some fan girls sees you" i said and fix myself.

"Sounds like you're jealous with my fan girls." is he teasing me?

"FYI, Mr. Knight, i strongly believe the you are a well-known person, putting a disguise would be easier for the both of us to moved and enjoy ourselves inside, since you don't have any bodyguards surrounding you." i said without looking at him and while i took off the seatbelt. As for me i wasn't that popular.

"Fair enough" he said, smirking. He put on his cap and sunglasses. I must say, he's undeniably handsome with an overwhelming sex appeal. I was back in reality when he spoke.

"Done checking me, Doctor?" he said in a sexy and seducable tone. I rolled my eyes and get out of the car.

"We'll ride that first" i said excitingly pointing the roller coaster. I look at him when i didn't get any response. I almost laugh when i saw his terrified face.

"Don't tell me you're scared" i tease him, his face suddenly change trying to hide his emotions.

"Who says i am?" he asked me.

"I do" i smirks when he gulp by just looking at the coaster. I grab her hand and run towards the ticket booth.

"Lower your cap, they're staring at you" i whispered at him. He did what i said and i bite my lip to avoid lauging.

"Tickets for two please" i said brightly, we get the ticket and dragged him again into the coaster.

"First time missy?" asked the man who are at the entrance, i nodded while smiling wide.

"Off you go then" he said offering his hand to assist me, but Alex took my hand and assist me to get in the coaster. The man smirks and Alex face turned to annoyance.

We took the front, make ourselves comfortable and ready. I glance at the man besides me, he's terrified.

"It won't be high, don't worry." i said trying to make him comfortable. Who would've thought that this man has something to scared of.

Alex's POV
Worry she says? Don't get me wrong, i'm not afraid of heights. It's just my first time. I glance at her, i smiled when i saw how happy she is.

I tightened my grip on the over-the-shoulder-harness when i felt the car moving. I glance at her again, excitement is written all over her face.

"Put your hands high later then scream to let out all the fear" she shouted. I gulp as we approached the edge of the rail track before it falls down.

My cap escaped my head when the car starts to fall. I just lost one of my disguise. I heard screams behind me. I put my hands up and shout like what she said. The strong wind pushed my head against the rubber black seat.

I feel dizzy after I got off the roller coaster. Chrys was just laughing at me. I took off my sunglasses the moment we exited the ride. I then suddenly heard a scream not far from us. I glance at them and realization hit me. I took off my glasses.

"Uh oh" said Chrys beside me.

"Wear this" I said as i gave her the glasses. I wasn't afraid of being seen here, but if someone took pictures, Chrys face will definitely on the newspaper tomorrow. She look at me, then put the glasses on, she pulled me and start to run.

Run here, run there. Turn left, turn right. Until she dragged me inside of a photo booth. Panting and heavily breathe, we stayed there until the fan girls passed by us, screaming.

"Surely....you're....gonna..be the hot...topic tomorrow" she said still panting.

"It's your fault...you choose to....come here" i replied.

"Yeah, right. Stay here i'll get you a new cap" she said and get out of the booth. After a minute, she came back with a cap and a jacket and another glasses with two bottle of water.

"Here, put it on." she said, i put on the jacket and cap with the sunglasses. I drink some water and stayed there for a another minutes.

"You ready?" i asked. She messy bun her hair and nod.

"Lets go, and act normal" she said. We got out of the booth and start to roamed around the park. We played some games, eat some sweets. I won a 3 ft teddy bear on one of the games we played and gave it to her.

After we buy a cotton candy, we went straight to the car. I placed the teddy at the backseat. I check the time, 10:36 pm.

"Want to eat dinner before we go home?" i asked as i start the car.

"Sure, although it's a late dinner." she said and chuckled. We went to one of the family's restaurant and ate dinner, good thing there's not so much people at that time.

Around 12 midnight, i brought her to their house. I tried to pull a conversation while we are traveling.

"Did you enjoy?" i asked.

"Yeah, i had so much fun. You know, you're not that bad at all."

"Is that a compliment?"

"If it's what you view, then yes." I smile and silence takeover us again.

She asked me to get inside their house when we arrived.

"And why are you late?" her father said the moment we entered their house. Base on their faces, they're not angry, they're smirking instead.

"We are not teenagers anymore, Dad. Beside this is all your idea." she answered. Her parents just chuckled. We talk their for a minute then she escorted me out.

"Before you leave, i want to remind you, despite of what happened tonight, i'm still against that arrangement" she reminded me i just chuckled and nod.

"Of course. But... can we atleast be friends for starters." i said smiling.

"I'll think about it...i still hate you, just so you know" she said that made me laugh. I went inside the car and lowered the window to see her.

"Take care, Al. See you around" she said.

"I will," i replied and start my car and leave the Ortegas' house. On my way home, a realization hit me. She gave me a nickname.

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

94.5K 3.7K 31
"Biwi, biwi lagti hai yeh meri. Aur kuch sunna hai?" ***** "Jab biwi nahi thi tab itna farq parra tha ab to biwi ho" ****** " tumhara hi hu , andar b...
Entangled Per K.R.

Literatura romàntica

15.3M 544K 68
Entangled Book #1 -Wattpad featured story- Ariana Jones is a sweet, innocent, and smart girl who has been battling a lot of issues all her life. She...
35.2K 1K 14
⚠️ Sex Drenna Reyes, a feisty 7th year, finds herself trapped in the law where she is forced to pick a husband within a month! After a surprise visit...
70K 4.1K 35
↳ ❝ [ ADAMO ] ❞ ━ yandere severus snape x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, severus snape, a cold and unfeeling individual, finds ...