Obsessed

By ExaltDenise

You, the reader, and everybody else are apart of my little game. See, I'm not normal. I'm crazy. Delusional... More

Obsessed
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Author's Note.
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
The End
Shameless Promotion

Chapter Five

40.4K 585 136
By ExaltDenise

Author's Note: This chapter is where editing for the story ending. Please enjoy the crazy, imaginative mind of a thirteen-year old. 

.~~*~~.

Siobhan's Point Of View

I woke up to an empty bed. Craig and I weren't exactly together, but we weren't completely broken up either. I got off my bed and stretched my arms and legs. My phone vibrated on my dresser.

Picking it up, I heard Tamika screaming in my ear.

"I'm getting married, Siobhan! I'm gettin' married!" An ecstatic Tamika yelled over the phone. That's what really woke me up.

"Really? When did Ray Ray propose?" I asked whilst walking into my bathroom.

"Yesterday, during our date! I love him, Siobhan!" Tamika said.

As you can see, I wasn't all that excited. Ray Ray and Tamika only knew each other for about four months. Their relationship was moving way too fast.

"Our date last night was beautiful! We had it on a ship with white lights and the sea was sparkling. Ray Ray looked so good... It was fantastic," Tamika ranted, "You and Akira are the only ones that know... Well, my entire family including my relatives, like my aunt and uncles know, but they don't matter!"

I kept silent. Like I said, I wasn't too happy for the wedding. I expected Tamika to get to know Ray Ray for about a year before they got married.

"Are you there, Siobhan?"

"Yes. I'm here."

"Okay, so tomorrow, those who are possibly going to be my bridesmaids are meeting me at Gumbo. Of course, you and Akira are invited!" Tamika said.

"Okay. I'll be there." I replied. After a few moments of aimless banter, I soon hung up my phone. Walking to the bathroom, I splashed water on my face and sighed out. Today would be a long day.

.~~*~~.

I was dressed an hour early before I had to be in for work when I heard my doorbell ring. Dressed in a simple pencil skirt and a white shirt, I did not feel the need to go overboard with my outfit, for my job as a front desk hospital clerk didn't require much activity. 

Walking over to my front door, I froze when I saw Prince standing there.

"Shivy, how are you?" Prince asked, grinning. I quickly tried to shut the door, but Prince slid his foot through before the tiny space.

"I just want to say hello to my new neighbor."

"Why are you here, Prince?" I spat out. 

"To say hello. Hi."

"No, you aren't," I said through gritted teeth.

"Whoop-de-doo. You're smart." Prince said, sarcastically.

"What do you want from me?" 

"You." Prince said. He pushed me into my house and fiercely kissed me. Prince carried me to my coffee table. I closed my eyes as Prince held onto me. Trying to break away from his grasp, I gasped when Prince only held onto me tighter. He brushed his hands over my thighs, causing me to suck in a breath.

For some reason, I was turned on by what Prince did to me. He was creepy, but I couldn't deny my body signals. I felt myself getting wet when Prince placed his mouth on my neck. Every breath he took against my neck sent chill goosebumps down my arms. I wanted him to kiss me again.

"Shivy, you are really beautiful." He murmured against my ear. I grabbed his hair roughly and pushed his mouth against mines. Prince sent strange desires on my body. Prince kissed me back and this time, he added a little bit of tongue into the kiss. Prince left me craving for more.

I felt my legs go weak when Prince stuck his hands up my legs. My eyes rolled back, driving me crazy! His erection pressed against me. Prince ran his hands up and down my arm.

Before my feelings ran wild, I stopped Prince. Things were getting out of hands and I was technically still with Craig.

"What happened, Shivy?"

"Get out my apartment, Prince!"

"What? You know you liked it!"

"Get. Out."

Prince finally gave into my orders and sauntered to the door, "You can keep trying to run away from the truth, but just know that I'm obsessed with you."

With that, Prince walked out my house. I was concerned by what Prince just said.

Obsessed?

I grabbed my work bag and headed to the hospital. This time, I remembered to lock my door.

.~~*~~.

"I expect all of you to be at my wedding. I'll be very disappointed if one of you doesn't show up. It'll be a shame." Tamika said the next day at Gumbo. She personally rented Gumbo for the day so we can discuss things about the wedding. About twelve other girls including Akira and I were sitting around Tamika. A variety of food and fruits were placed on the tables in front of us.

"Have you gotten an exact date for the wedding?" One of the girls named Sarai asked. Tamika shook her head.

"I found out about my wedding a few days prior, not weeks ago," Tamika answered a bit rudely, "For now, just be prepared for what I have stored for you guys."

I nodded my head and leaned back on my chair. Tamika made me maid of honor because I was loser to her than Akira. Those were Tamika's exact words, not mine.

"Excuse me, I've got to go to the bathroom." Tamika said and made her way into the girls bathroom. The ladies around me broke into their different groups and began chatting amongst themselves.

"Are you that happy about the wedding?" Akira asked me. She didn't look all to excited either.

"Not really. Tamika isn't making the right choice." I answered truthully. But, it was Tamika's life. She gets to do whatever she wants with it. Akira agreed with me.

"Well, as long as she truly loves Ray Ray, I'll allow the wedding to continue," Akira said, "I'm bringing Trey to the wedding. How about you?"

I shrugged. Craig and I still haven't settled things down. I did't have any other guy to take with me.

"Craig and I aren't speaking." I revealed.

"Really? Damn. Maybe y'all need to break up." Akira said.

"It's not that. It's just personal stuff." I replied, not wanting to get into detail.

"How about Prince? You could bring him to the wedding." Akira suggested. I facepalmed myself.

"I said not to talk to him. He is crazy!" I said.

"I thought you were joking about Prince being crazy. He seems sane to me. You're the one going crazy," Akira said, "Actually, I saw him a few days back."

My eyes widened. I was dying to know what happened between the two of them.

"What'd he say?"

Akira grabbed a grape from a plate and popped it into her mouth. "He asked all sorts of questions about you. Questions like how you've been, if you still live in that condo...he even asked if you were still with Craig," Akira said nonchalantly, "Why?"

"No reason." I replied. Akira looked at me funnily before plopping a grape in her mouth.

Was Prince seriously asking these questions about me? Why would he ask these questions?

I need to clear my head. Home was my only safe solitude.

"Siobhan!" Akira yelled at me. I shook my head and flashed back into reality, "I've been calling you! What's wrong? You've been acting weird since we've been here!"

I grabbed a water bottle off the table and drank out of it, "It's nothing. I'm tired. I've got to go. I'll see you later."

I grabbed my stuff and rushed out Gumbo. I walked back to my apartment. I unlocked my door, only to hear water running in the kitchen. 

What the hell?

I took off my shoes and held it tightly in my hand. I was ready to injure that person. I slowly walked to the kitchen when I stepped into a puddle of water. As I walked closer and closer to the kitchen, I walked deeper and deeper into water!

I realized that there was a flood in my kitchen. I quickly ran into the kitchen and turned off the faucet. Crap! I didn't leave the water on this morning! This was some fucked up shit!

My whole kitchen was a mess. Water leaked out the sink and dishes were on the ground. The water flowed out of my kitchen and into the hallways. The walls were a bit of a mess too.

I opened the bottom cabinets only to see that the pipes for my sink were a hot mess! Water also leaked out of the pipes. I really didn't understand what was going on with my kitchen. Girls usually don't get this kind of stuff. Only guys do.

Should I call a plumber? Craig? I had to get my sink fixed someway or else I would be restricted from doing certain things like the dishes or making food.

Having a plumber work on your pipes would just be disgusting. I settled on calling Craig. This would give us some time to talk stuff over with each other.

I dialed Craig's number.

"Siobhan?"

"Hey. Um, I have a problem and I kind of need you to help me."

"I'm on my way there." He said and hung up the phone. Thirty minutes later, there was a knock on my door. I opened it and saw Craig standing there. I let him in and bit on my lip. Craig didn't look too bad. He looked hot! He now had blonde tips on mohawk and was wearing shades. His hands were shoved in his pockets.

"What is the problem?" He asked me, removing his shades.

"There is a flood in the kitchen." I said. He jogged to the kitchen and checked it out.

"Dang! Well, this isn't anything I can't fix." Craig said and got to work. I went up to my room and looked out the window. It was getting dark outside and a few cars were driving outside.

The lights being flashed on in Prince's house caught my eyes. Two figures, a feminine and a muscular one, were showed through the window. I squinted my eyes and saw Prince and...Kiearra?

They stood in front of the window talking about something with each other. That was when Prince cocked his head and caught me staring at him. He rose an eyebrow at me and closed his shades. I hastily pulled down my curtains. Just forget you saw anything, Siobhan. Walk away from the window..

"Siobhan!" Craig yelled from the kitchen. I ambled to the kitchen and found Craig sitting on the ground, holding out a pipe.

"Can you hold this for me? I have to get a something."

I nodded, bent down and grabbed hold of the pipe. I waited for Craig until he came jogging back into the kitchen. He had a bucket and screws in his hands.

 I stared at the way his muscles bulged out of his shirt as he held these items. He stared at me weirdly. That was until water was blasted into my face and onto my shirt. The pipe had water squirting out of it.

"Shit!" I yelled and went to my room. I changed out of the shirt I wore.

I was only in a bra and my pants when Craig marched into my room and kissed me. I was surprised at first but gladly kissed him back. Craig massaged my tongue gently. He carried me to the bed and rolled on top of me. He fondled with my breasts (lol) with his thumbs and still kissed me.

Craig kissed down my body and to my pants. Gosh, in the past few days, I have been going crazy with what these two boys have been doing to me.

Craig pulled of my pants and ran his hands up my thighs. He rubbed me through my panties. Pleasure pulsed in my body. He slipped one finger into the material and pumped me gently. I needed Craig to take me...I couldn't wait.

"Siobhan, I've missed you so much." Craig said. He pulled off my panties and pushed his mouth against my wetness. He kissed around my area. I cried out in agony. Why was Craig doing this to me. I couldn't take this anymore.

"Craig, you're keeping me waiting!" I said, "Just get with it!"

Craig stood up and shook his head. "We can't, Siobhan. I'm sorry, this was a mistake. I finished fixing your sink. Maybe I should go."

Craig turned to walk away, but I grabbed his arm and pulled him close to me. "No. I want you to stay...forever."

Craig smiled and stared at me seductively, "So where were we?"

.~~*~~.

A/N: I hope you guys enjoyed!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

160K 5.6K 11
"I love her. I want her. I need her. That's all in my mind all the time. I know she loves me too but she doesn't realized her feelings yet." "Stop! A...
158K 7.2K 27
"You're a killer, a monster. There is no 'master' for you. Everyone that loved you is dead. Because of you! Don't flatter yourself. No one will ever...
79.6K 1.7K 35
"your crazy." How dare he. "I'm only crazy for you baby." _____________ __________________
49.4K 1.3K 29
"Are you hearing voices again? Are they with you, and are they giving you commands? I know you've had choices to make But I'm with you- You're never...