Fairy Tail: Next Generation

By le_bis_mochi

Years have passed since the end of the war between the kingdom of Alvarez and the guilds of Fiore. Now, a new... More

Intro- Fairy Tail's New Generation!
Prologue- A Normal Day...
Introducing the characters!
Chapter 1- The perfect group job.
Chapter 2- The Mysterious stalker.
Chapter 3- The huge Mansion.
Chapter 4- Recreation of evil.
Chapter 5- "We will be happy to help you!!"
Chapter 6- Captured.
Chapter 7- Waking up.
Chapter 8- Waking up #2
Chapter 9- Her scream.
Chapter 10- Back to Fairy Tail.
Chapter 11- "What are you thinking of--?"
Chapter 12- Confession.
Chapter 13- The old man.
Chapter 14- The enemy.
Chapter 15- the un-foreign voice.
Zeus Dreyar
Chapter 16- Misunderstanding.
Chapter 17- Who's the master?
Chapter 18- Back and heading towards Crocus.
Introduction 2
Chapter 19- Taisho's death?
Chapter 20- Team Nashi reunited!
Chapter 21- Finding the white blob.
Chapter 22- The seducing plan (feat Nashi vs door)
Chapter 23- The master of Dark Phantom
Chapter 24- Who cares!?
I got tagged
Chapter 25- Just like me
Chapter 26- Your Only Option
F.T.N.G Special: convincing Hiro Mashima-sensei!
Chapter 27- Finally out
Chapter 28- Forgiveness?
Chapter 29- Challenge of love?
Chapter 30- Forgivness? #2
Chapter 31- Katie? She's...
Chapter 32- Expectations vs reality.
Chapter 33- The Unwanted Surprise.
Chapter 34- Pretending for Love.
Chapter 35- A Trusted Stranger?
Chapter 36- A Trusted Stranger? #2
Chapter 37- Morning routine.
Chapter 38- The mission.
Chapter 39- Transportation to the unknown.
Chapter 40- A whole different universe from ours.
Chapter 41- The big Surprises.
Chapter 42- The Weirdest Of All.
Chapter 43- Simple.
Chapter 45- Run.
Chapter 46- Sandwich hug.
Chapter 47- Wishing For Her Praises and Acknowledgement.
Chapter 48- A slap or a punch?
Chapter 49- Friendly arguments.
Chapter 50- Finally escaped?
Chapter 51- GO FAIRIES!!
Chapter 52- You see...
Chapter 53- Flashback to a promise.
Rosemary Fernandez
Chapter 54- Never Forgotten.
Chapter 55- Never Forgotten #2
Chapter 56- Let the games begin!!
Chapter 57- Training #1
Chapter 58- Training #2
Chapter 59- Training #3
Chapter 60- Reunion.
Chapter 61- An unexpected but appreciated reunion!
Team Fairy Tail!!
Chapter 62- A Tour That Led To A Challenge.
The Grand Magic Games!
Chapter 63- Welcome Back Old Champions!! #1
Chapter 64- Unexpected Meeting.
Chapter 65- You are our leader.
Chapter 66- Welcome Back Old Champions!! #2
The Priliminaries!
Introducing the Teams!!
Chapter 67- Celebrations and Special Gifts.
Chapter 68- Preparations for the first day!
A F.TN.G Special: The New Fairies Halloween!!
Chapter 69- Day One: Prove Yourself!! #1

Chapter 44- Expectations vs reality #2

1K 42 39
By le_bis_mochi

I'MMMM BBAAACCKKK!! XD

YES!! FINALLY!! T^T my exams are over and I did great ^^ now that my summer had (Finally T^T) begun, I'm going to try and update a lot cause I really wanna finish this story already.

P.S. I'm so sorry for what I'm going to do to Nashi 👀

______________________________

You know that weird, awkward, super deadly and nerve wrecking silence that surrounds you while your sitting or walking with someone you barely know?

The silence that you just want to melt in a puddle from?

That, this specific silence was the one that surrounded the three walking young figures.

It was like a huge weight of an elephant was disposed in the atmosphere around them, suffocating them all in the process.

Nashi felt like ripping her hair out at the awkward atmosphere surrounding her, Storm and the annoying Edolas counterpart of one of her best friend's, Simon Fernandez. As for Storm, he was just hoping that he gets burried in the ground right under his feet with every step that he took.

However on the other hand, Edolas Simon just kept his head high in the air as he casually took glances at the pink haired girl besides him with adoration and curiosity. Storm noticed those looks, and that only made him want to be burried in the ground underneath him even more.

"So," Said Edolas Simon as he simultaneously killed the giant and heavy silence and awkwardness that hung in the air. "What's he like?"

"Who?" Asked Nashi bluntly, clearly not wanting to talk to the other boy.

"My Earthland counterpart."

"Nothing like your rude ass that's for sure." Muttered Storm under his breath while he crossed his arms over his chest. Nashi, who was able to hear Storm only because of her sharp hearing, chuckled at the black haired boy besides her as she couldn't agree more with him.

"Come again?" Asked Edolas Simon, clueless over what Storm said.

"He's very different from you." Said Nashi to him, as she felt the need to cut Storm off from replying to the boy rudely. "He's our best friend and teammate, so we've known him for a long time."

"Wait." Asked Edolas Simon, shocked by what Nashi just revealed to him. "You guys are actually 'best friends' with him?"

"Yeah, we are." Said Nashi with a smile, that soon faltered when she asked Edolas Simon curiously. "Why are you so shocked about that?" Edolas Simon chuckled at her.

"Me and you guys don't really get along here very well."

"Seriously? Why would we not get along very well?" Asked Storm sarcastically to the boy which made Nashi to roll her eyes at him. Edolas Simon though didn't really seem to catch Storm's sarcasm, so he answered him bluntly--

"Because you guys are always all over each other to actually get along with anyone at all. Plus you're so annoying." Said Edolas Simon with the roll of his eyes.

Nashi and Storm both choked on their own spit in unison at this.

"We're always whAt?!"

"Yeah, you guys are a couple here." Said Edolas Simon to them as he fixed his hair back while observing his features through a white mirror that had surprisingly came out of his suit pocket. Storm and Nashi looked at the scarlet haired boy like he had just killed someone.

Otherwise, in horror.

That soon turned into disgust on Nashi's face, while a blush had slowly crept on Storm's face.

"Y--Yeah, l--like that will ever happen between us..."

"Totally!!" Exclaimed Nashi to him while making weird hand gestures in the air. "There's no way in hell I'm ever dating you!"
Storm frowned at this.

"Y--You wouldn't?" He mumbled to her a little bit hurt by her reaction. Nashi narrowed her eyes curiously in his direction.

"What did you say?"

"N--Nothing forget it." Said Storm as he turned his head away from her while playing with the little black hair that stood up at the back of his neck, as he tried curling them around on his fingers.

Edolas Simon (who was too busy contemplating his face rather then to care about the two mages reaction) continued to tell them with a poker face--

"I figured you guys aren't dating from that fight that I witnessed earlier. Plus she's a lot more prettier to be with someone like you."

The 'you' at the end of Edolas Simon's sentence, came out from his mouth like a knife that had just pierced throught Storm's heart, as he was dramatically clutching his chest in pain right know.

As for Nashi, she smiled at Edolas Simon's remark about her being pretty, and gave the two boys a proud grin before walking ahead of the duo.

_______________________

"Where do you think you're going?"

"Anywhere but here." Answered Gale to Simon bluntly as he made his way out of the Edolas Fairy Tail guild, feeling a little tipsy from all the shots he had just drowned down his throat and into his system. Nova frowned at him walking out of the guild, so she decided to walk out towards him as she was pretty worried about him walking out alone after witnessing him drink so much at the bar of the guild.

Gale sighed aloud as soon as he set foot out of the guild, and took a long deep breath that he eventually sighed out as well.

"Are you okay?" Asked Nova to him immediately as soon as she stepped out of the guild and spotting his figure standing outside. Gale looked at her for a second, then turned his head away from her.

"I don't know." Said Gale with another sigh as a headache was slowly creeping its way and taking over his mind.

Yupe, probably shouldn't have drank this much.

"You shouldn't have drank that much." Said Nova to him, voicing his own thoughts out in the process which made the pierced eared boy to chuckle as he slowly rubbed his temples.

"Yeah I know." Said Gale to her without sparing the girl a glance as he continued to rubb his temples, hoping that would help with ceasing his huge headache. Nova bit her lip at him, as she sat down on the grass beneath her feet, while Gale decided to do the same.

Silence hung over the air for a second, as both of them slowly collected their thoughts.

Then, suddenly, Nova asked him a question that would soon change their entire relationship.

"Does...does it bother you that much?" Asked Nova to the green haired boy besides her who got utterly confused at the blonde haired girl's question.

"....what do you mean?"

"Me and you-- well our Edolas counter part, being a couple and all." Said Nova to him while turning towards him fully, her lip still being tortured by her pearly white teeth. "Does it bother you that much?"

Gale blinked at Nova's question, his slightly sober mind slowly registering her question.

A slight laughed then slipped out of his mouth.

"Wait why would--" His eyes widdened, as Nova's question finally clicked up perfectly in his mind, realisation coming down on him like an airplane.

Does she seriously think that he hated the idea of them being together?

It would be understandable if she did wonder such a thing seeing as the green haired boy had been drowning himself with drinks as soon as he found out both Nova and him were dating in Edolas, and were so publicly open about it.

But that wasn't why he had been drinking so much. Gale just hated the fact that his Edolas self could just freely hold and love Nova without hesitation. He hated the fact that he had the courage to ask her out on a date without running away just like he did, that time 2 years ago, when Nova suddenly asked him out.

"Oh..." Said Nova to him as she turned her head around from him. "So it does bother you..."

His eyes widdened in fear at this.

No, no, no!! That was not it at all!! She was completely misunderstanding him once again!!

"No! Nova it's not--!!"

"No, it's okay. I--I understand." Said Nova to him, her voice cracking slightly, as she tried her best to hold back her tears. "Y--You don't like me that way, I get it s--"

He couldn't take it anymore.

He had to cut her off somehow before her next words would ruin his entire relationship with the girl.

His next actions were literally a desperate attempt to do so.

A desperate attempt that was going to be the best choice he had ever did.

Gale quickly grabbed Nova's wrist along with her jaw and crashed their lips together.

He kissed her.

That's how he decided to cut her off. By kissing her.

Crap-- what was he doing right now?

Nova froze once she felt Gale's lips on her's.

Again....just like that time two years ago where they both screwed up so badly with each other.

And just like that time, she only froze at Gale's sudden actions, not responding even one bit to the kiss.

But, Gale didn't give up.

He's not going to...not like last time.

He knew. He knew and was pretty sure the girl that he was currently kissing had feelings for him just like he did for her.

So he decided to push his luck even more as he grabbed her by her waist, and brought her even closer to him, deepening their kiss in the process, Nova's eyes widdened at this, a small squeak slipping out of her mouth in the process.

Though soon, she was slowly melting into Gale's arms, as the girl felt safe and at ease when the boy's hand tangled itself in her hair.

Slowly, she wrapped her arms around his neck as well, as she too started kissing the green haired boy back.

The kiss had scripted all of their untold feelings for each other. It was sweet, gentle, tender and most of all pure.

Just like their feelings for each other.

As they slowly pulled apart from each other, both of them breathed hard into each other's faces. Gale smiled at the girl in front of him as he slowly caressed her rosy cheeks.

Gale didn't know where this sudden courage of his had suddenly bloomed out from, but he was sure as hell going to take advantage of it.

"You always misunderstand me for every action that I take." Said Gale to her as he slowly continued to stroke her cheek while the girl in front of him was still trying her best in catching her breath. "But I wouldn't blame you because you don't really know how I truly feel for you."

Nova then smiled, a tear slipping passed her eye as she played with the back of Gale's dark green hair.

"I like you Nova Dreyar." Said Gale to her with a smile. "Hell, screw it, I freaking love you for Mavis's sake."

Nova laughed loudly at this as she threw her head back. Gale grinned at her while he wipped the tears that were still coming out of her blue eyes.

"I freaking love you too, Gale Redfox."

And that was enough to make Gale kiss the girl in front of him once again.

___________________

"Soooo, this is the Edolas Fairy Tail guild, huh?" Asked Nashi to Edolas Simon who nodded at her.

"It's so different and...smaller than our guild back in earthland." Said Storm as he continued to look at the two story high guild in front of him.

"Yeah, but you're still considered one of the strongest guilds in Edolas." Said Edolas Simon as he looked at his surroundings, trying to spot two specific familiar faces that he knew all too well.

And finally, he did spot them.

"Ah! There they are!" Exclaimed Edolas Simon as he pointed at two figures who were standing in front of the guild. "You see these two over there? Those are your Edolas counter part."

Nashi and Storm both perked up at this, curiosity and excitement rushing throught their adrenaline at the thought of meeting their Edolas's selves.

"Oh, well well well, look what we have here." Said a voice behind the Edolas Simon as it slowly approached him. "I didn't know you'd be visiting us today your majesty." Edolas Simon rolled his eyes at this, as he turned around towards the voice he knew all too well, and also despised from the bottom of his heart.

"Cut the bullshit pinkie." Said Edolas Simon to the person behind him. Both Nashi and Storm were curious about who it was, since Edolas Simon had called the guy 'pinkie' and Nashi was the only one in the guild who had pink hair aside from her father, whose hair was salmon instead of pink like her.

Maybe it was really her father?

But, as soon as she turned around, that thought had immediately vanished at the sight of the boy in front of her.

And this, is how Nashi's world, alongside with her mind and body, had stopped.

This....this must be some kind of sick joke right?

Storm, who also turned around to see who the voice belonged too, regretted his actions dearly at the sight of the pink haired boy in front of him.

Of course...here, in Edolas, he had to be alive...

"Oh come on man I'm just messing with you." Said Edolas Igneel to him with a grin which made Edolas Simon roll his eyes at him in annoyance, a growl slipping passed his lips.

"Okay, seriously, the mere sight of you gives me a headache, Igneel."

And just like that, after Edolas Simon had confirmed her theory, Nashi sprinted away from the trio, away from the Edolas Fairy Tail guild, and finally to Mavis who knows where.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7K 22 10
As The kids grow... Several years have past again, since we last saw the members of Fairy Tail ... After 3 years, things have been changing again...
168K 3.6K 66
|:| Fairy Tail had just won the Grand Magic Games and everyone was celebrating the victory and new alliances with the other guilds. Everybody was hap...
224K 6.7K 26
(Warning! There will be cursing in this book) After a night of heavy drinking and partying, Lucy Heartfilia finds herself in bed with her best friend...
59.4K 2.5K 28
Nashi Dragneel, the daughter of Natsu and Lucy, joins the guild Fairy Tail. Everything is fun and games until the dark association D.E.A.T.H. gets in...