Raph x Reader TMNT

De demonlord663

this is boyfriend scenarios. The reader won't be that hot-headed. She's gonna love books and be a little shy... Mais

First Meet
Texting him
Hanging out
realizing your feelings(both)
avoided feelings
He asks you out
Date
Meeting the brother(s)
His home
First kiss/Secrets out
Meeting April and Casey
Cuddling
I got this-shit I didn't have it
He hear's you sing
When he's human
When he sings
When he's jealous
When you're jealous
When you get a tattoo
When you're kidnapped
When you're rescued
When you hangout with his brothers
Ew school
Drama
Drama part 2
Drama part 3
When you move in
First I love you's
Girls day out
Car
You accidentally hurt him
New school
when you see him naked
Cute Text
Grounded
The Dare
You get drunk
More secrets revealed
You make him 'very happy'
He flirts with you
You tell him something and he doesn't listen
insecure
He visits your school
His Ex
He has a nightmare
Fight
Apologies
When Casey flirts with you
Mating season part 1
Lemon
Clingy
When a friend flirts with you
He's a pervert
Period
What do we do now?
Raph's a Vampire!?
Cooking
Kid talk
Raph is weird
Beast
The first day Lemon
Day 2 uh oh
We'll work through it Raph
Test
First Trimester

First I love you's

2.1K 58 5
De demonlord663

(Y/n) POV

I was training with Mikey. "Michelangelo is on the move". He said swing his nun chucks flipping. "I can be here, there, I could be anywhere". He said flipping over my head. "Hold still damn it"! I yelled. Was watching us, cause they were suppose to me helping me with being a kunoichi, or whatever. Right now I'm fucking tired and sweaty and u want to win. And I have to wear a crop top cause it's like 103 degrees. "Come one (n/n)! You can do it"! Mikey encouraged. "Im gone". I said, falling down on the floor, with my eyes close. "Oh my god, I think she's dead". Mikey said. I got up. "I'm back"! I said, standing up. "Nope, I'm gone". I said, falling back down. "Are you ok"? Leo asked. "No, I've been doing this for 6 hours it's hotter then a bitch, I hate wearing these clothes. And I'm fucking sleepy". I said. "So, 20 minute break"? Leo asked. "Yeah, sure". I said,  getting back up. I walked to the kitchen. "Yo, sis you look, dead. And that's saying something". Sam told me. "Kill me, I didn't do this much work in hell". I said. "Hey ice cream kitty". I said. Ice cream kitty gave me some ice cream. "Thank you". I said closing the fridge of door.

"I want to die". I groaned. "Same". Sam said. "But like, why am I doing this"? I asked. "Cause you can't hunt, so you need to stay in shape". Sam said. "So you calling me fat"? I asked. "No! I didn't say that". Sam said. "You were thinking it". I said. "What the hell is wrong with you"? Sam said. "Oh, oh so now I'm dumb"? I asked. "What the fuck!? No"! Sam said. I like messing with Sam like this he gets so confused. "I'm kidding". I said. Raph walked in. "Hey Raph"! I said. "Hi princess". Raph said, looking me up and down. "Damn". Raph said. "Yo man, I'm right here". Sam said. "It's ok Sam". I said. "Yeah, whatever. I got a hunt. With Bobby. Won't be home until next week". Sam said, he hugged me and left. I stopped him. "You want baby"? I asked. "Can I"? He asked. "I mean hey, I'm not going anywhere". I said, tossing him the keys that we're on the table. He smiled. "If you do anything to her. I will kill you". I told him. He nodded and left.

"Baby, you looking good as always". Raph said. "Whatever". I said. "You know something"? He asked. "What"? I asked. Raph hit my ass. "You son of a bitch"! I yelled, tackling him. "I really couldn't resist you have a nice ass". He said. "So do you but I don't hit yours". I said. "I mean you can". Raph said. Kissing me. "I also love you princess". Raph said. "You fo real"? I asked. "Yeah, I love you. And I'm not just saying that. It's hard for me to say it". Raph said. "Same. Love ya to, ass hat". I said. getting off of him. He kissed me again. "(Y/n)! Leo said times up come back"! I heard Donnie yell. I groaned. "I'll come with you". Raph said.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

68.6K 3K 43
"Come back!" She screamed. But the voices only left her farther behind. For months she's waited, never giving up the thought that they'd come for...
814K 16.1K 102
One can tell what this is but if you don't know.......... ITS A TMNT BOYFRIEND SCENARIOS BOOK! Hope you like reading it! Started: 10/29/15 Ended: 1/2...
379 23 18
WHAT DOES THE TITLE SAY?!?!♨_♨