The Prince's Heart.

By vieledprincess

In the chaotic world of Mana, the Prince was ready to give it all up for a mere servant. More

The Prince's Heart.
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26.

CHAPTER 3

9.1K 535 52
By vieledprincess

Anan.

"Ayesha look at you, you look so beautiful"Queen Amira gushes as soon as I enter her suite. She was seating on a sofa at the far edge of her living room. Holding a tasbih, while Munira was sprawled all over the floor engrossed in the television.

Queen Ameera was the only person in this world who called me Ayesha apart from my father. Her real name was also Ayesha, I was actually named after her. Thank you Baba. The one thing you ever did right.

I took in her living room. Apart from as they say the Crown Prince and King's suite. Queen Ameera had the best suite. And I don't think it's because she was the favorite wife, she just had great taste and maybe it might be because of that.

Every suite had a free corridor, a living room, the master bedroom. It also had two extra rooms depends on what you wanted to use yours for. Latifa and Munira decided to make one their theater room and the other their closet. Assure you the rooms were pretty pretty big.

It was like your own personal apartment.

The Queens living room was the best I've seen so far. Blue with expensive sofas and chandeliers and the most expensive art works. With a center table which had the freshest bouquet of flowers that were supplied every day by her maid who picked it out from the Royal garden. Everything here was so grand, luxurious and elegant.

"Thank you" I say looking down.

"Anaaaaannnnnnnnnn"Munira dragged before engulfing me in a big hug. She twirled us around while I let out a groan. Glad to see she hasn't changed. She always does this. But In a way it's really nice and quite comfortable.

"How are you Anan" Queen Khadija asks. She was lying down upright on the sofa while reading a book. She looked so young and to think she had four children.

"I am good, Thank you for asking"

For the rest of the day, at least till it was almost dinner time. I was in the Queens suite talking to them. They mostly asked me questions about The States and how living there was like, I mean they had been there obviously and I had been there before I actually moved there. But they wanted to know how living there was like, I should've been tired of the questions already but it was expected, so I didn't mind.

***************

Dinner on Friday night once a year was the only time that the Royal family had dinner together as a family. I mean with the whole thirty-four children, including the ones that were living outside the palace. Which meant extra work for us. I am exhausted, I had been on my feet throughout since after Jumma't prayer. Hours none stop, meal after meal.

"Ana your feeling in for me at the table tonight"Razan calls out from the pantry, I get quite rethinking if I actually should, while contemplating she calls out again. "Right?"

"Yah, of course" I replied. As much as I really didn't want to anymore, I gave her my word. And today was important for her, it was her anniversary and Ibrahim had planned a small dinner for the both of them. I had known Ibrahim my whole life and they were the perfect pair, so it was the least I could do.

As soon as I was done with the chicken soup they started setting the table as it was currently 6:00 and dinner was by 7:00. Through the intercom speaker Latifa summoned me to her suite, and I was glad to leave.

"Anan can you take these to the table please" Mum handed me a bucket of ice with a champagne. I collected it. I know your waiting for me to tell you that it's not alcoholic but I'm ashamed to say this. It's alcoholic.

In Mana, it is illegal to produce it, import it, or consume Alcohol. Because we are Muslims and Allah has cursed Alcohol.

The curses surrounding Khamr (intoxicants – alcohol, wine etc.) mentioned in the Hadith  are 10 and the Prophet (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam) listed them in the following order:

He mentioned alcohol itself as a cursed creation of man as He (sal Allahu alaihi wa sallam) said, "Allah has cursed alcohol".

Allah cursed the drinker of Alcohol. This also includes drugs in all its forms and varieties because the purpose is one: intoxication and causing failure to the functions of the brain. Whoever takes drugs, sells its pills and grass and other varieties is also cursed. Likewise the one who orders it, the one it is taken to, the trafficker, the distributor and the one who plans its distribution and the one who covers up for it and the rest of the drug ring are all cursed.

Allah cursed the one who pours alcohol for others to drink whether it is guests or customers. This includes employees in reception centers, cafés, restaurants, bars, pubs and clubs. Allah cursed the seller. The one who purchases alcohol is cursed. Allah has cursed the manufacturer.The ones who gets the alcohol made for him is also cursed, it may be a pre-order for an event, store, warehouse or household. Everyone involved in this arrangement is also cursed. Allah has also cursed the one who carries and transports alcohol. The one it is transported to and everyone else involved but here we were. I can only seek His forgiveness.

My hands are shaking as I collect the bottle of champagne. I hurriedly made my way out of the kitchen noting to myself that I have to pray throughout the night. This is one of the many reasons why I resent working here.

As I entered the dining room, I was once again stunned. I would never get used to its beauty. The dining room was elegant and prestigious. Adorned with golden chandeliers and expensive artworks. It was completely gold and it's beauty would leave everyone star struck. The dining table was made specially for the Royal household. It was large and long with over seventy chairs. I dropped the champagne as my paternal cousin Mayra started filling the glasses.

The table was already set. My stomach growls at the sight of meals and it reminds me that I am starving. I didn't know if Latifa needing me was crucial, so I beg Razan to help me check up on her so I could get ready before dinner begins. I'd definitely make it up to her after.

I quickly prepare a six minute Ramen noodles, Ramen Noodles were literally my life. Back in Atlanta, I eat Ramen noodles morning, day and night. That was how bad it was.

After I was done with my meal. I decided take my usual 10 minute shower. It was over thirty minutes remaining and I was already hearing noises signaling me that some of the family members were here. I quickly dress up in the uniform and instead of doing my normal hair tutorial. I simply wrap it around and did a hijab style.

By the time I reached the dining room a lot of the Royals were there count out the Crown Prince and King.

Fashionably late, I guess.

I talked too Alina and her husband , she was so surprised when she saw me and questioned me why I was there. I then informed her about Razan. Latifa, Munira, Sultana and Shiekha Ameera and we caught up for some time till finally they arrived.

When His Royal highness the king and Crown Prince came inside. I had to brace myself, I didn't want to do anything more stupid than I had already had.

The Crown Prince looked handsome. Really Handsome and I probably shouldn't notice but wasn't it obvious.

His eyes are what kept drawing me, they left me right there.

At his bay.

After serving the food, We were ordered to stand there throughout in case they needed anything. The Royals are not bothered about what they'll say. Whatever they say ends at the doors of this Palace. Since we started to work here, we had made an oath to not say anything about or relating to the Royal family to anyone.

"Abdullah you may start"The King motions referring to the Prince.

The prince bought the fork to his mouth when a snort escaped from an unknown source. I kept my eyes glued to the floor respectively.

"Are you not bothered by this?"Whoever was offended speaks up, anger laced in his voice. I had heard that there has been trouble because Abdullah wasn't suppose to be the next in line and it angered all of them that he was the one chosen.

"How can you allow this to happen?" The voice continues, sounding angrier than earlier.

"Asher"A female voice interrupts sounding more like a warning to Asher.

"I've lost my appetite"The prince's gruff voice says before he pushes back the chair standing tall.

"Sit back down Abdullah"his father warns.

Ignoring his father, he continued walking like a spoilt brat.

"Coward"Another mutters in a low voice but loyd enough that everyone had already heard.

The next thing blows everyone socks off as the Crown Prince turns around and throws a hard punch at his brother, Adam.

The whole room us stunned at the ordeal unfolding before our eyes.

Queen Ameera and Latifa stood up at the same time to stop the Prince. I can't help the gasp that escapes me at the scene, this was the first time something like this happened ever, at least in somewhat public.

"Stop it"The King yelled. The amount of punches that were thrown at Adam were unstoppable.It was like all the anger in the Prince he was venting it out on him.

Everyone was crowded around them trying to stop the fight but it was like a beast was unleashed in His Royal highness. He wouldn't stop until he was tired. After various amount of yells he finally stopped. Their suits were covered in blood and Adam's face was completely beaten up.

Everyone sat back in their seats as they awaited for the summoned Doctor. Just as the tension was slowly about to leave the air. The prince stood up, everyone stared at him in shock.

And what he did next was so unpredictable.

With his left hand he shoved everything of the table making the all the glasses, expensive chinaware shatter and the food pouring from plated, the drinks clanking to the ground. The Royals hurriedly left their seat and stood in surprise.

Without acknowledging anyones looks or questions that were about to be asked, he left the dining room leaving everyone completely and utterly speechless.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.6K 518 11
SEQUEL TO THE BLOOD OF DARKNESS The world will be healed, Rid of the Divine who refuse to yield. Love will destroy them all. TW: violence, gore, tort...
2.1K 136 15
It was love at first sight. But even Princes have to fight for their love.
97 46 23
One girl. A mysterious family. Magic. Elves. Kings.... what could go wrong?
86.8K 3.8K 55
When a king lost the one thing he ever loved, he turned to the only thing he thought could comfort him: revenge. He made it his purpose in life to ki...