My Alpha Girlfriend (Omegaver...

By Yue080

Long ago, there existed two genders.. male and female but the differences between outward appearances soon be... More

Volume 1: The broken blue doll
Episode 2
Episode 3
Episode 4
Episode 5
Episode 6
Episode 7
Episode 8
Episode 9
Episode 10
Episode 11
Episode 12
Episode 13
Episode 14
Episode 15
Episode 16
Episode 17
Episode 18
Episode 19
Episode 20
Episode 21
Episode 22
Episode 22.5
Episode 23
Episode 24
Episode 25
Episode 26
Episode 27
Episode 28
Episode 29
Episode 30
Episode 31
Episode 32
Episode 34
Episode 35
Episode 36
Episode 37
Episode 38
Episode 39
Episode 40
Episode 41
Episode 42
Episode 43
Episode 44
Episode 45
Himari Aoi- I
Himari Aoi II
Episode 46
Episode 47
Episode 48
Episode 49
Episode 50
Episode 51
Volume 2: The Strauss Brothers
Episode 53
Episode 54
Episode 55
Episode 56
Episode 57
Episode 58
Episode 59
Episode 60
Episode 61
Episode 62
Episode 63
Episode 64
Episode 65
Episode 66
Episode 67
Episode 68
Episode 69
Episode 70
Episode 71
Episode 72
Episode 73
Episode 74
Episode 75
Episode 76
Episode 77
Episode 78
Episode 79
Episode 80
Episode 81
Episode 82
Episode 83
Episode 84
Episode 85
Episode 86
Episode 87
Metamorphosis - I
Metamorphosis - II
Episode 88
Episode 89
Episode 90
Episode 91
Episode 92
The Sacrifice I
The Sacrifice II
Episode 93
Episode 94
Episode 95
Episode 96
Episode 97
Episode 98
Farewell- I
Farewell- II
Volume 3: Retribution
Episode 100: Enigma

Episode 33

1.7K 74 25
By Yue080

**The following chapter contains adult content**

"So? What ya want me to do?"

"Help me get those two hooked up" I gulped nervously following her around while she was delivering a pile of assignments to the staff room. Everyone was vary of her too, they knew she had been though some incident but nobody knew the details. They were told to not push her to remember and give her space. It's kind of awkward to be the only one approaching her like this.

"My dad n yer dad?" She said cheerfully.

"Gosh how many times do I tell you, Keitarou san is not your dad" I was literally at the edge of snapping her. Why the hell am I asking her to help in the first place?!!!

Oh..forgot, I was going to use her to get to him, it'd be awkward if I suddenly approached him outta nowhere.

"Alrighty, why not" She finally stopped walking and turned to me "But in return, ya have to do somethin too" She leaned forward breaching the distance I was maintaining.

"Oye, don't get too  close, your pheromones" I scolded her and covered my nose with a handkerchief, only to notice my key inside her shirt, hanging to the chain she was wearing in her neck "You're carrying that around?"I blushed and scolded her right away again.

"Ofc I am, it's precious to me" She smiled tucking it properly inside her shirt.

"Geez.." I frowned even though I wasn't that mad "Come to think of it, don't most alpha women have small chest? Why are you stacked like that, is it even real?" what am I even saying, that's totally inappropriate!!! 

"Heh? ya wanna touch and check for yer self?" She smirked, IDIOT! you're supposed to deny that and get embarrassed or something!!
Just how shameless is she!?

"Stop that perv..So? what do you want in return?" I asked, she came closer again and I tried to push her back "Oye! didn't I tell you! Your pheromones.."

"Ya won't like it if I said it outloud" She shrugged, I gulped, well it could be risky to have this pervert say anything outloud. Jeez....fine...I lent her my ear "Ye'll hafta try on lingerie for me" She whispered and I cracked a nerve.

"I'll crack your head open!!" I gave her head a smackdown

"Just once!!" She almost said it with a puppy face "Just once n I'll help ya through whatever ya say!!" She shamelessly begged.

I'M GONNA KILL HER!! I SERIOUSLY AM!

"If you dare touch me I'll bury you!" I spoke with a fiery aura putting forth my condition too

"I won't touch ya! I promise! I'll just watch!!" She said enthusiastically and I had to shut her loud mouth with both my hands.

"Shutup already!" I sighed "I'll meet up with you in the store room after classes at sharp 2pm, if you're a second late, I'll leave, also make sure no one follows you and you better bring something decent, if it's too perverted, I'll hit you!" I instructed, jeez, no matter how I look at this, this is too dangerous..too risky..she's still an alpha, my fated alpha on top of it.
If she ends up losing control....no not just her, if I lose control too..then I'll be digging my own grave..she even has the key around her neck.. besides it's not even that important to use her for help, I can always approach that whiny lawyer awkwardly.. playing along with her is just too...

"What are ya thinkin?" She asked.

"Say..doesn't it bother you?" I asked honestly "Your presence, I can't bear it at all..you said you love me..but you're not showing any desire towards me...am I the only one bothered by this?!" I sound so desperate, shit, I shouldn't have...I'll just leave before I embarrass myself any further!

I turned back, just about to escape..

"That's exactly why" She smirked a bit, I turned to look at her "That's exactly why...because I love ya..that's why..I'll never let that monster break through me.." 

"Huh? what monster?" I tilted my head.

"That voice in my head that keeps telling me to give in to her so that she can devour ya completely" She replies

Is that so...

heh.....

Does that mean..

She's willingly keeping her memories from returning because she knows what she's capable of?

What the hell...If that's what you fear..then you should just let the monster out....

I have alot to ask that monster anyway....

It can't be helped then...

"Hey, instead of storeroom..come get me after classes, I'll take you somewhere" I said, she looked confused but she simply nodded.

If need be...

I'll lure out the monster myself......

------------------------------------------------------------------------

"You have the nerve to show up here" Mari rolled about in her chair as Yuki entered her room "What? here to beg for forgiveness?" She crossed her legs laying back on the rolling chair by study table casually.

Yuki remained quiet for a while then stepped in "No, not today" She replied. Mari sat up in kind of a surprise "I'm just here to tell you this is the end, I'm leaving you Mari chan"

Mari's jaw almost dropped open "Oye, what the hell are you saying, don't tell me you're leaving because of that murderer?"

"No, Mari chan, you know well that Kei chan didn't murder him and that It's not him you can't forgive, it's yourself you can't forgive, you couldn't save haru chan that day and you still continue to take it out on Kei chan" Yuki replies, Mari's eyes widened.

"No that's not..." Mari whispered still in a bit of a shock.

"That's exactly it...You know Mari chan, I guess I'm the one all along that is the cause of all this ..I've never actually tried to stop you" Yuki lowered her head "I know you don't love me, your heart only ever had haru chan in it..I gave myself false hope..I just thought..that eventually you'll come to love me if I endure whatever you throw at me..but...you never did love me...perhaps, I was the one who stuck to you with motives..but you knew it, you knew my feelings and you continued to use me as you pleased.."

"Aren't you getting it wrong, I never used you, I'm well capable of doing things on my own.." Mari got off her chair and walked into close proximity with Yuki "Say...did you spent the night with brother?" Mari narrowed her eyes.

"Huh..watch what you're saying Mari chan!" Yuki frowned and moved back nervously.

"He isn't like an alpha at all is he?" Mari leaned closer and whispered in Yuki's ear "Did you have fun dominating him? An alpha at your mercy" Mari smirked, Yuki almost pushed her back kind of disgusted but Mari grabbed onto her arms and pulled her back, Yuki seemed a bit frightened but she kept a straight face.

"Stop that Mari chan, that's your brother..what nonsense are you sprouting?!" Yuki showed resistance.

"That's why I said, You've got it all wrong...punishing brother is not just because of what he did" Mari licked her lips.

"Just listen to yourself! Mari chan! come to your senses, you both have same father, you share blood, what you're talking about is wrong on so many levels..' Yuki protested.

"Say Yuki, I know you're lying too...that's because.." Mari rested her head at the taller girl's chest, her heart was beating really hard against her ribcage and Mari liked the sound of it "We are same, we are both crazy..the reason you're leaving me now isn't because of what I did..but because you got to have a taste of him and you want to do it again.."

"Relating me to yourself, aren't you too obsessed with yourself" Yuki whispered after gulping hard "Ah, ah...I guess there's no use playing the good girl infront of you Mari chan"

"See?" Mari chuckled

"But..you're wrong, I do not have feelings for Kei chan, He is quite a beauty, no doubt about that, I pity him.. breaking such a beautiful person like that.." Yuki didn't meet eyes with Mari "If its about doing indecent things..then I only want to do those with you, unlike you, I can't make Kei chan your replacement" Yuki pulled away "That is why, I'm going to free Kei chan from you..so that only I can be the one you can look at"

"Hey hey, challenging me that openly, don't you think you'd lose by telling me all this?" Mari raised a brow "Don't forget your place, you little omega"

"I might sound funny but..this omega aims to claim you at all costs, be it through playing slave or enemy" Yuki's voice cracked a little when she said it "I will not let you love Kei chan or anyone else, even if its by force, you'll have to look only at me in that way"

"heh, bring it on, omega girl" Mari frowned a bit giving yuki chills

"Ofcourse, My Alpha lady"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

"How could ya be late after tellin me to come at exact time" She scolded, ah damn, that damn teacher wouldn't free us at all, some teachers need to be pushed off the cliff for not leaving the class on time and even arriving earlier than time.

"Sorry, we got held back" I tried to catch my breath.

"Nevermind.." She smirked and slightly opened her bag to give me a glimpse of what she hid inside.

"When did you?!" I kinda backed away, this creep really is serious about putting me in some kinky trash.

"I didn't attend my class, went shoppin instead" She whispered.

"Oye, even if you have lost your memories, have you lost your intellect too? You are supposed to be the model student" I had to scold her anyway "Let's get a cab" I said heading ahead first and stopped a car, talking to the driver.

"But where are we going?" She seemed curious but she got in anyway.

"Just somewhere, do you trust me?" I lowered my head

"No" She said bluntly, ATLEAST LIE DAMN YOU!! STUPID WOMAN! 

"Well sorry if you don't but we are going where I want" I got all sulky, that woman is probably messing with me. 

I relaxed back silently and she stared out of the window, the driver did give me side glance. Ofcourse he would, suppressants can only help this much. I can't stop my pheromones now can I? Betas like him will obviously feel it and crave it..if she wasn't with me perhaps he would've done something already...wait..it is because of her!! If she wasn't around I wouldn't be like this!!

"Hey mister, will ya keep yer eyes on the road before I pull them out with ma fingers?" She spoke up in an intimidating manner

Damn..I can feel it! the chills, her anger..she's trying to assert her dominance, these pheromones...so good....

The driver gulped under intimidation from her aura and for the rest of journey didn't dare look back

"Have we been here before?" She asked once we got out, perhaps she can recognize it a little bit.

"Nope" I lied "let's go"

"Oye but still a hotel? are ya out of yer mind?" She backed, I knew by the heightened flare in her aura an obvious sense of desire.

"I'm going in, you can either follow..or not" I said and walked ahead first.

"Oye wait..but are ya sure we haven't been here before" She asked again while rubbing her temples and chasing up.

"Book room xxx for us" I said, well obviously, i can't really book it, too poor, I already paid the cab fare! Ah my precious money, I was saving it up for a burger! life is too sad.

"Kay sure" She took out her credit card and got the room keys looking at me quite confusedly, I took the keys from her and lead the way. 

"You okay?" I asked, she'd been rubbing her temples alot ever since I brought here

"I'm fine, just a minor headache, dun worry about it" She said, heh, what a liar, she's become so transparent, there was a time I couldn't tell what was going through her mind but now somehow I can feel all of her emotions..well the pheromones are partially to blame...but how did she suppress them for so long in the first place?

"We're here..." I opened the door for her "go ahead" I said, she seemed quite on her guard "I'm not going to lock you in and run away dammit" I frowned a bit at her slow and thoughtful entrance.

"No it's just..." She hesitated

"What.." I took the bag from her and locked the room from inside, which put her even more on guard.

"It just..doesn't feel right" She said, I walked into the bathroom.

"It was your idea though" I reminded her while getting changed inside.

"Yeah I know but I can't tell..but for some reason, it doesn't feel right to be here..I dun know why I'm sayin this tho" She seemed confused.

"Well.." I opened the door, I had worn the black jockstrap she gave me along with the leather waist and thigh harness garter with black thigh high stockings underneath. I left my white button up shirt on and walked out taking off my glasses and placing them on the side table. 

Her mouth was hung open, she was almost frozen

"What?" I said feeling awkward and then a sudden gush of her pheromones surrounded the room even though she dared not move from her position

"Tissues.." She mumbled

"What?" I couldn't understand what she meant but withing a few seconds she had a bloody nose and I had to rush to her with a box of tissues anyway "Keep your chin up, YOU IDIOT!" I want to so kill this pervert right now, making me dress up like that  and then getting a nosebleed and making me take care of her "Keep the pressure on, don't let loose, keep your head steady and sit still!"

It took a whole lot of fifteen minutes to have her calm down, she did have to take off her shirt to wash the blood.

"Jeez, I can't believe it" I felt a little disappointed

"sorry, it was just too much pressure..You are too hot" She hung her wet shirt on the back of a chair walking around in just brassiere..stuffed, damn..but is it not unfair that she's stacked up there and down..oye! stop looking!

"You're exaggerating, I'm no where near being hot, I'm ugly, you don't have to lie to me" I sat down and hugged up my legs.

"Is this a test, is it?" She almost mumbled staring at inappropriate places with one eye open and one eye closed.
KAY, NEXT NOSEBLEED WILL COME FROM ME PUNCHING THIS PERVERT.

"You, why didn't you come at me..you got the nosebleed because you were holding yourself back really hard weren't you.." I mumbled in a sulking tone

She walked up to me and squatted down infront of me "To be honest, I kind of did remember that we came to this place and then a sharp pain in my head afterwards..I have a feeling..that I did something bad to you here and I don't want to do it again.." She confessed.

"Yeah you did, bad things..like hiding from me that you were my fated pair, doing goodness knows what to yourself to suppress your real self, then just blasted the fact on me that you've been doing it and suddenly showing what you can do and then getting smacked down by a lamp leaving me unanswered and waking up with a memory loss? what kind of drama is my life dammit?!" I kinda lashed out at her

"So it was a lamp huh? who hits others with a lamp" She made a side joke and I literally hit down her head "Sorry sorry..I really don't know why I did all that, If only I could remember, I mean I could've just told ya I love ya and tried dating ya like normal people..I wonder why I went to such lengths...what was going through my mind the while time? I feel like I've forgotten something really important that made me like this...." She admitted

"Well..I have so much to ask you too! why did you do that dammit! ugh" I held my head in both hands.

"Can I touch ya?" She asked.

I flinched a bit "we're on serious topic right now" I reminded her with my head buried between my hands.

"Can I?" She repeated herself, ah...what the hell..I nodded silently 

She reached her hands and slipped them over my arms, reaching the shoulder bones. I couldn't really meet eyes with her, not that I have that good eye sight either, she's a little blurry right now for me but I can feel her very clearly. Her hands slowly traced my scapula while she leaned closer and kissed at my collar bone biting at the collar around my neck while the key hung from her neck, but she didn't even look at it once, she only preferred to bite at the collar while feeling up my shoulder blades.

"How are you so perverted.." I whispered with burning cheeks

"Silly boy.." She took my hand and placed it on her chest, you could feel her heart beating so hard, it almost felt like it would break out of her chest any minute "I'm horrible aren't I? Just touched ya a lil and I'm already like this..ya really do make me crazy.."

Ah..this pervert..she really is crazy..I leaned forth and without realizing bit at the nape of her neck

"Ouch ouch ouch..what was that?" She retreated pressing her hand to it

"What do you mean what was that? Do you even  notice how many people around you have got the hots for you? so many handsome people that are after you?!" I frowned getting all mad for some reason.

"Hey" her eyes widen a little " Were ya just trynna mark yer scent on me?" 

My eyes widened to at her question..heh..why did I do that really? I mean..

"Oh me goodness!!" She got all teary eyes. EHHH WHAT!? Why she getting all emotional "That was too cute!!!" She yelled and I prepared myself to strangle her to death, I can hide her dead body in the closet and walk out of here, yep... but she grabbed my wrists and kissed on them rubbing them against her cheek "me too..I want to place my scent on ya too..so no one else can look at ya.." She whispered.

"I will kill you.." I pouted.

"Yes please kill me" She chuckled and moved forth kissing me on the lips, I tilted my head, responding to her..but her hands seemed to have started to wander around tracing the garter around my waist and slowly reached my chest. She broke the kiss and smiled at me gently..aah she can make a face like that I guess.. She slipped down kissing my collar bones to my chest and pinched and sucked on it. 

"Oye enough.." I kinda nudged at her hair, making the rubbed band around her ponytail break and her flowy black hair rested on the ground like streams of darkness, she met eyes with me..those blazing blue eyes as usual, they had a certain craziness to them whenever I looked at them intently. Even through the blurs I could see only her eyes clearly. 

She kissed down at my belly button, parting my legs to caress my inner thighs. I almost trembled when she did "Hey...don't go any further..I'm getting scared.." I almost squeezed her face between my legs.

"I won't do anything ya dislike..but ya kinda have to open yer legs, yer squishing my head" She said calmly. 

"EH! SORRY!" I let her free.

"This just looks too good at you.." She said " Can you stand up and turn around? I haven't seen the jockstrap that clearly yet.."

"Like this?" I stood up and turned around following what she said quite naively and then suddenly realized "OYE!" I frowned pulling down at my shirt from the back to cover my exposed hips.

"Cute butt" She chuckled "Hey don't hide it, that's so sexy.." She poked at it.

"Pervert!" I raised my hand to hit at her head again but she shut her eyes tight which looked kinda funny and adorable at the same time and i ended up grinning a bit.

"Hey ya!" She opened her eyes kinda mad " Now yer getting it!" She attacked at my rear kissing the exposed flesh all over

"Stop that pervert!" I tripped falling face forward on the bed. She climbed over from the back kissing at my ears and cheeks that were emitting heat at this point of redness.

She leaned closer and whispered in my ear "I love you.." her voice tickled my ear and I squeezed my red ear against my neck hiding my face in the sheets. Wait..she sounded pretty normal just now?! what..

"Eh what's that.." I lifted my head kinda bothered.

"What's what?" She got curious too

"Something..hard..." I reached my hand back and grabbed at the thing poking at me only to be traumatized.

"Oh it's totally up isn't it?" She said it so casually

A shiver ran up my back, I dared not turn and look at what it was, simply retrieved my hand..I mean that thing can kill someone, too dangerous, I'll pretend it doesn't exist, yep! i need a memory wipe, someone hit me with a lamp!

"Oye what up? yer getting pale? ya okay?" I couldn't hear her voice at this point.

It's..too..big..! She's not thinking of using that is she? I mean..we could just use mine, its pretty average but we shouldn't use dangerous things like that..yep, we should lock that up for public safety...!

Nope
Not happening
Never!!!

And this is how I failed to lure out the monster that I dramatically claimed to do so earlier. I mean the monster shouldn't awaken for the sake of my innocence and my...ahem...., it's better asleep

Yep!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77K 3.8K 55
The Hookhill Chronicles, p:1 You know when people say how it's like love at first sight when seeing their love for the first time? You look him in th...
251K 12.6K 25
How bad can things get for an Omega? Found in heat and pimped out by his professor, now pregnant, and vomiting from morning sickness until he passes...
46K 1.7K 7
⚠️⚠️ OmegaVerse AU ⚠️⚠️ (33k words) Jisung had spent his entire life preparing to present as an alpha in a world where omegas were unimportant- the b...
4.5K 689 16
The world only reigns in Betas, the middle in between an Alpha and Omega, someone who provides children with the adequate amount of treatments and pr...