Hostile Actions // Teen Wolf

By Isaac-Derek-Stiles

Erin and Isaac are finally together. It has been a few months since the kanima, Jackson moved to London, Scot... More

Prologue
Hello Again!
Chapter 1
OMG
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Author's Note
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Next Book

Chapter 12

6.8K 240 23
By Isaac-Derek-Stiles

"Hey," Stiles whispered, sitting next to me on my bed. I didn't reply, I only continued staring at the wall. It had been a few days since Boyd died. I hadn't done anything really, besides shower, sleep, and Stiles had practically fed me. Isaac had stopped by to keep me company, not that I answered anything he said. He knew I wouldn't, he just held my hand or cuddled me until I fell asleep. 

Derek had gone away, no one knows why. I believe it was because of the same depressing feeling I had. Not only was I mourning for the loss of my best friend, it was also the werewolf in me, mourning for my packmate.

"Will you come with me to the school? Lydia ended up there, she thinks there's another dead body, a sacrafice." I nodded, standing up and began to strip. I didn't care if Stiles saw me, it's only my underwear. It's just like wearing a bikini. I pulled on some black skinny jeans with a red v-neck and put my hair in a pony tail. 

It's time to get moving again. Boyd wouldn't want me to just lie around, he'd want me to keep moving forward. I needed to find the Darach and the Alpha pack, those are my priorities at the moment. Stiles stared at me with wide eyes, shocked. I rolled my eyes and motioned for him to get up.

"Come on, the body isn't gonna wait forever!" I grabbed a pair of vans, slipping my feet in them before rushing out the door with Stiles in tow. As I stepped outside I took a deep breath. It felt good to be outside again. 

The drive there was quick, Stiles was speeding the whole time. We pulled in right behind Scott, who was on his motorbike. "Where is she?" I asked as soon as I got out. Scott looked at me in shock, not answering and I rolled my eyes.

"Jesus."

"Over here!" I heard Allison call and I silently thanked her for not being in shock. Allison and Lydia walked over and I crossed my arms as a wind blew through. 

"Lydia?" Stiles asked as the three of us reached her. 

"It's the same thing. I get into the car heading somewhere totally different and ended up here. And you told me to call you if there's a dead body." 

I perked up at the words, "you found a dead body?" 

"Not yet."

I zoned out as they continued to bicker. I looked to my left and all the oxygen left my lungs. It took me a few seconds to say anything as the sight was sickening. I grabbed Scott's hand and swallowed.

"Guys, I found the body." On the Beacon Hills High School sign the deputy laid, bleeding with her eyes wide open, filled with fear.

<^_^<          >^_^>

I sighed, tapping my pen on the desk as I sat in English listening to Ms. Blake draw on and on. about figurative language. I didn't feel like listening, it's not like I needed to anyways. 

My phone went off in my pocket and I sighed heavily, retrieving it silently. It was from Cora, it read:

Meet me in the girls locker room.

I yawned and stood mumbling, "I'm going to the bathroom," before walking out the door. The walk there was short and quiet, class in the middle of session. I pushed open the locker room door, immediately spotting Cora who sat on the top of the lockers. 

"Hey," I spoke quietly shutting the door. She jumped down as I sat on the bench and she stood in front of me with her arms crossed.

"We need to do something to avenge Boyd." She spoke coldly. I sighed, not wanting to talk about him again. I just got out of my funk and began moving again and talking about him is just gonna send me back into depression. I pulled my knees up to my chest closing my eyes.

"Come on, you and I both know he didn't deserve it. Besides, they said themselves, they aren't gonna kill you too." 

"Okay well the two of us can't take down the whole pack."

"That's why we only go for one of them."

"Which one?"

"Aiden."

<^_^<           >^_^>

"Where's Lydia?" I asked as I stopped at Stiles' locker. He jumped, hitting his head on the locker and spun around to look at me.

"Distracting Aiden in Coach's office so we can talk to Ethan, why?" That's all I needed to hear and I turned and began speedwalking through the halls while pressing my phone against my ear listening to it ring.

"Hello?"

"Coach's office, Aiden's in there. Meet me in five outside the boy's locker room." I didn't wait for an answer, hanging up my phone and walking through the halls. I turned the corner nearly running into a tall senior but barely missing. I spotted Cora waiting there and silently joined her as we crept inside.

I hid behind the wall of lockers as Cora drew Aiden's attention, drawing the revenge spiral on the office door. A few seconds later, Aiden walked out with Lydia behind him.

"Derek?" He called out as we hid.

Lydia was frantic behind him, not wanting a fight. "Aiden stop please."

"I'm right here."

"I'll scream."

"You want a fight, Derek? Come and get me." 

Cora jumped out, slamming him into lockers, beginning to slash at his chest. She slashed three times before Aiden's eyes flashed red and with a roar, he caught her arm. He grabbed her by her neck, throwing her and I knew that was my cue. I jumped up onto the lockers with a growl, my eyes white. Jumping down, I tackled him to the ground, continuing the assault on his chest. 

He kicked me off, my back slamming into the lockers. I fell to the ground as Cora regained herself, but before Cora could strike Aiden bashed her head with a weight and I knew she was done for this fight. That left it to me, and I stood as he dropped the weight. I raced at him, kicking him back so his back hit the mirror, it shattering on him. 

As I went to attack again, Scott was pulling me back. I thrashed in his arms as he held me, Aiden began to advance again. "Aiden stop!" Ethan yelled, standing in between him and I. "You can't do this!"

"They came at me!" Aiden protested, Lydia and Stiles now bent over Cora as she laid motionless.

"It doesn't matter! Kali gave Derek until the next full moon. You can't touch him, or those two!" Ethan pulled Aiden out of the locker room, leaving Scott, Lydia, Stiles, Cora, and I.

"Scott let me go." I mumbled and his grip loosened releasing me. I glared at Aiden, before bending down by Cora. As I glanced at her head I grimaced.

"I think she's pretty hurt."

<^_^<           >^_^>

"Hey." I spun around quickly when I heard the familiar voice. Josh stood there looking at me and I gave him a smile. It was awhile later, Isaac had called me and told me that Allison and him found out the last two sacrafices were Philosophers and Guardians. I was a bit pissed and jealous when I found out he was there but he assured me that the only reason he was there, was because Scott asked him to go. I still had my suspicions, but I have bigger things to worry about.

"Hi."

I had spoken to him a few days ago, the first time we had spoken since I attacked him in the janitor's closet. He told me he hadn't told anyone and I couldn't have been more thankful. After he swore to not tell anyone I filled him in on literally everything. I started with how I was bit, explaining the pack, Derek, and so on. I told him about the Kanima and how my eyes are different, no one knowing what I was. He even knows about the Darach and the Alpha pack.

We began walking down the hall together and he finally spoke up, "so you said the last two were Philsophers and Guardians, right? I was thinking, the deputy was the last sacrafice. Maybe Guardians means something like law enforcement, you know? They guard people all the time, I mean they serve and protect."

"If it does then we really need to warn Sti-" I was cut off my an ear piercing scream and I looked down the hall.

"What is it?" Josh asked me.

"Lydia." I began sprinting down the halls, not waiting for Josh. As I reached the classroom Scott was already there and he looked at me, Ethan next to him.

"What happened?" Josh panted as he finally caught up to me. 

Scott sighed, "Mr. Westover, the history teacher was taken." 

A deputy and a teacher, where's the pattern in that?

<^_^<           >^_^>

Scott's phone went off in his pocket and he pulled it out. Scott and I stood outside the school, it being night now. People were starting to arrive for the band recital, it was to remember the losses of the school. 

"Philosophers. It's Philosophers like teachers!" Scott said to me and I swore under my breath watching a group of teachers walk inside.

Scott was talking to Stiles on the phone and I heard him say, "but there's dozens of teachers. They're all heading home."

"No, no they're not. They're all going to the recital."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.7K 2.2K 14
[CHAPTERS 1-7 REWRITTEN AND REPUBLISHED, JANUARY 18th, 2022] [REWRITING IN PROCESS, STORY SUBJECT TO CHANGES] Violet Argent, Allison's cousin ar...
148K 2.7K 19
Izzy Lahey, she's 14 years old. Her older brother is Isaac lahey. They're abused by their father. One night while they were working, a mysterious ma...
121K 3.3K 39
| Book One | The Alpha pack come into the town of Beacon Hills and more than one Hale comes back with it. With their packs fighting can Isaac and Y...
31.2K 896 36
My name is Stephanie, and my older brother is the famous Scott McCall. I tend to fade into the background and isolate myself because my brother used...