when he sees me | Jared Klein...

By musee_

" 'I lost my Cinderella, I think it's time to go find her.' he said and smiled as he placed his hands on my m... More

coming soon
1. Introduction
2. Anybody have a map?
3. Waving Through a Window
4. Waving Through a Window (reprise)
5. Goin' Viral
5.5 I got tagged by @dear-mena
6. More than he seems
7. Pre-Chaos
8. JFF
9. The Salazar's
10. Cigarette
11. Please Explain.
12. Shots fired
13. Jared in the Bathroom
14. I hope that you burn pt. 1
15. I hope that you burn pt. 2
16. Tell Me Why.
17. You Will Be Found
19. We Meet Once Again
20. Cinderella It Is
21. Dear Connor Project Community
22. Birthday Disaster
23. The Clock Struck 12
24. Tensions Rise
24.5 Announcement
25. Good For You
26. You WILLROLAND be found
Getting tagged ... again :3
27. Remembering
28. Close To You
A/N: The Happiest Day of My Life
29. Don't Leave Me Alone
30. epilouge

18. Messages

970 32 73
By musee_

[Thanks for the inspiration @ Izzy_Wizz_Fizz]

Y/n's p.o.v.:

I couldn't stop myself from typing and hitting send.

That's when I realized what I had written.

You: Hey GV, life truly is fucked up. Hah

Shit. I tried to think of something else to add as I tried to wipe the tears from spilling. I was truly a mess after hearing the speech that Evan gave. A minute didn't even pass when GV answered back.

GV: I would know.

GV: Was the speech to sentimental? 🙃

You: It made me depressed, honestly though how did the kid run over my heart?

GV: idk, its okay now tho. You're talking to a god now.

You: You're so full of yourself, 

You: please chill.

GV: I am chill  babe 😘

You: Okay what is up with your emojis?

GV: Idk just trying to make you feel better is it working?

You: no.

You: 😑

GV: smh beautiful. 😔

GV: It works for everyone.

You: Ha, how's life? I'm low-key dying in a bathroom rn

GV: Hasn't everyone went through that?

You: Prob.

You: I have a question.

GV: I might have an answer.

You: stfu and let me answer okay

You: insert hairflip

GV: Alright, gosh sorry.

You: Anyways I need some love advice.

GV: wow, weak move.

You: What?

GV: I know what this is, its like those trashy cliche moves

GV: when you like someone and you ask that person for advice.

GV: It's okay I accept the way you are and the love you have for me.

You: Ha in your dreams 

You: What if I had a crush on someone that doesn't even know I exist?

GV: What do you mean?

You: I really like this person and he's been my crush since childhood.

You: Idk if I should tell him or just let this crush go away. 

GV: Well, eventually it's going to become a burden but do whatever you think is best for you.

You: You really think so?

You: What if I end up just making a fool of myself and he laughs at me?!?

GV: that won't happen and if it does you got me.

GV: right?

You: I guess, cuz I'm stuck with you now

GV: wow.

You: bye!~

GV: bye. 😞

GV: <attached image>

After ending my conversation with GV I realized that I wasn't upset anymore. He had made me feel happy. And throughout the entire conversation I felt like we were friends since forever.

Did I have a crush on him as well? 

'God Y/n you don't even know his real name!' I thought as I stared at my phone.

My stomach filled with butterflies at the thought of me and GV being a thing. Holding hands, dancing the night away, long nightly chats over the phone.

Maybe that could be a possibility. But I liked Jared as well. And he was a childhood crush.

I examined the two in my head. GV was far better than Jared, he never made fun of me and he made me feel very welcomed.

On the other hand, Jared was my friend for such a long time before and then he made fun of me and bullied me. Sure he's changed but if I ever told him then he would make fun of me for the rest of my life.

I had time to think about this because Jared didn't know who I was and at least I might be able to show him that I've also changed.

I sighed and stood up from the toilet and walked out towards my next class until Jayden stopped me and told me that they cancelled classes because of The Connor Project and how we were honoring some dead kid I've never heard of. Could you blame me? I came in the middle of the school year.

Jared's p.o.v.:

I saw Jayden appear with Y/n. Her eyes will still a little red from crying and her hair was a mess. I swear every time I saw her I felt like I feel in love all over again.

She was seriously going to be the end of me.

"Wheres Evan?" Jayden asked and at that I grew slightly annoyed.

"He wanted to spend time with the Murphy's." I replied.

"Lets walk home together." She smiled and winked at me making sure y/n didn't notice. Of course she had planned this.

Ever since I told her she hasn't stopped trying to get me together with y/n. She always bothered me and sometimes just came over to my house to swoon over how great of a love story we had.

'Just like Cinderella.' She had said once and added in afterwards. 'I get to be the fairy god mother that helps you guys unite together!'

You'd think that after going through an entire deathly situation with a psychopath she'd just chill but no. Instead she put more of her attention towards this 'case'

I didn't get her but I certainly new this was nothing like a love story.

Y/n liked someone else that wasn't me. She said she had a crush on someone that didn't know "she existed". Truly that couldn't be me I was part of her group of 'friends' if she'd ever call it that.

It must be some celebrity or popular kid in school.

As always the underdogs where pushed to the side when it came to love stories.

"Fine whatever." I answered coldly and we all began to walk in silence.

Y/n's p.o.v.:

"Fine whatever." Jared answered coldly and began to walk in front of both Jayden and I. I was a fool to think that he would ever change.

He didn't even want to spend time with me. Just the thought of me made him angry. He looked fine a second ago until Jayden mentioned walking together with me.

I didn't know what I was going to do but that thought quickly disappeared as I got a message from Jayden on my phone.

Jay: Meeting tomorrow. After school you know the drill.

I smiled, maybe I could see GV tomorrow again. Then I'd know for sure if I truly liked him.

My love life was like the tide. Always going back and forth, disappearing sometimes and then slamming my heart like a tsunami does to land.

___________

I told you I'd use my favorite comment in the next chapter!

- Muse

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56.4K 1.1K 56
*Warning: Written by a 11 year old* 'Your Name is (Y/N)(L/N), you're a famous youtuber that do cover songs, you are good at playing the violin, piano...
303K 9.1K 33
CRINGE WARNING! First book I ever wrote on here!! -- "Sometimes the person who you are willing to take a bullet for is the person behind the gun." I...
1.7K 148 43
*THIS IS ONE OF MY EARLIEST STORIES. IT IS NOT COMPLETELY MY FAULT THAT IT'S CRINGE.* Kay is in High School. She has a problem, she has a crush on so...
1.2K 66 30
Football player meets figure skater Moving to the middle of nowhere, to a place called Arizona? The desert! Yep, that's my luck. And to top it off, I...