The Billionaire's Daughter

By renasbooks

~Mature contents~ "Ava sat there by her self doing nothing but stare into outer space while her best friend w... More

chapter 1
Chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Epilogue

chapter 9

89.2K 2.6K 67
By renasbooks

Ava's eyes fluttered open when she heard crying sounds from the baby monitor. Standing up she stretched then yawned "I'm so exhausted" she groaned as she left the room. Walking down the hall to Paris nursery she opened the door and walked in. Paris started screaming and Ava quickly walked over to her crib. "Mommy's here baby girl" Ava cooed then picked up Paris.

"Hey, are you hungry?" she asked and Paris quiet down while staring up at Ava. Ava sat down on the chair then pulled down one end of her shirt. She brushed her nipple against her lip and she accepted it.

"You are the most precious little baby in the world" Ava smiled while brushing her hair with her fingers. She loves to hear the little noises that Paris makes while she drinks her milk.

"Are you done P?" Ava asked when she saw that she was finished Ava burped her and she smiled.

"Now I'll change your stinky diaper" Ava laughed then stood up and walked over to the changing table. Placing her down Ava washed her hand then dried it. She Grabbed her supplies including a clean diaper and plenty of wipes.

After Ava finished changing her she picked her up then sat back down in the chair. Slowly rocking while humming a song. Paris eyes slowly began to close and Ava placed the pacifier in her mouth.

Ava placed her back into the crib then sighed "okay now that she's asleep again I can get some more sleep" Ava whispered to herself. Slowly tip toeing out of the room Ava almost tripped on one of Paris's toy her eyes widen as she quickly caught her balance. Glancing over at Paris to see if she's awake Ava sighed in relief.

"Wouldn't want to wake her" Ava said then closed the door. She went back to her room then sat down on her bed. Ava was happy that she got time off from work so she could take care of her baby. But as soon as Paris gets a little bigger she will be working again. Picking up her phone she looked down at the time and realized that it was 3am in the morning. She laid down then pulled the sheets up to her chest. Ava closed her eyes then fell asleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~

Ava walked into the bathroom then got dressed for the day. She was hoping she could take Paris for a little walk. She put on some natural makeup then catch her hair into a messy bun. Leaving her room she ran down the stairs and went into the kitchen to prepare breakfast. "Okay what should I eat?" Ava asked herself as she browse through the fridge. After deciding her mind she grabbed some eggs and a couple of fruits. She made herself some eggs and toast with a smoothie.

Walking into the living room she sat down on her couch then turned the TV on. She saw Vincent and her heart started pounding. "Oh my god he's on TV again" she said then placed her hand on her chest. It was a picture of him walking into a cafe. "I can't believe I got pregnant for a billionaire, paparazzi must be following him everywhere" Ava mumbled as she took a bite of her sandwich. "Hmm" she hummed then picked her lips.
I think you should tell Vincent about Paris.

"I want to but I'm scared for some weird reason" she said to herself. Paris started crying and Ava stood up then walked up the stairs to her nursery. Ava walked over to Paris's crib then looked down at her. Paris looked up at Ava with a little pout on her face and Ava awed.

"Don't cry P" Ava cooed then picked her up while bouncing her. "Are you hungry?" Ava asked as she left the nursery and went back down to the living room. Ava sat down then pulled her shirt up. While she fed Paris she continued eating her breakfast while watching TV.

The door opened and closed, Ava immediately knew who it was. "What's up baby mama!" Lilly almost shouted and Ava laughed. Paris side eyed Lilly then turned baby to what she was doing. "Aren't you happy to see me P?" Lilly faked cried but the baby ignored her. "Damn Ava your baby is mean" Lilly laughed then sat down on the couch.

"Maybe it's because you interrupted her morning breakfast" Ava said and Lilly waved her off. Ava burped Paris then gave her to Lilly.

Lilly began making funny faces at Paris and she pouted. She started crying and Ava glared at her. "You don't like that" Ava cooed then took her from Lilly.

"Aww look at her lower lip pushing out" Lilly cooed. "Well I'm her godmother I need to make funny face at her sometimes, Lilly laughed.

"Lilly I'm going for a walk after I'm finish eating breakfast wanna come?" Ava asked and Lilly nodded then smiled.

Few minutes later after Ava finished eating she gave Paris a bath then got her dressed in her onesie that say Mommy's little girl. Since Paris had a lot of hair she gave her two little buns at the top with cute little bows. Leaving the nursery Ava went back down stairs then gave Paris to Lilly while she packed Paris's diaper bag.

Ava laid Paris in her stroller then placed her pacifier in her mouth. "Let's go" Ava said and they left the house. Ava was happy that the park wasn't that far away from her house.

When they got to the park Ava sat down on the bench while looking around. Ava watched the kids play around and other mom's with their babies.

"Avs I want one they are so cute and I love them" Lilly said as she watch the children play.

"Yeah, so what about your sister?" Ava asked.

"Nope she is so so rude I don't want my child to be a trouble maker" lilly exclaimed.

"She seems nice to me" Ava said.

"Live there and she will torture you, really I've been through it" Lilly said while remembering what had happened to her.

"Oh so why don't you have a baby?" Ava asked lilly with one eyebrow cocked up.

"Because I'm waiting for the right guy to get married to and have a baby" Lilly said.

"Oh, I wanted that too but I ended up having a baby with a guy I don't really know. I'm just happy that I have Paris in my life though she makes me so happy.

"I want a girl and I want her to be just like P" Lilly said and Ava smiled.

"We'll stay here a little bit longer, then we can leave" Ava said while looking down at Paris.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Vincent walked over to his car in the parking lot he sighed when he heard his phone ringing. Grabbing his phone from his pocket he answered the phone then placed it towards his ear.

"Hello Mr brooks" Vincent said.

"Vincent I was just telling you that I'm visiting my daughter Ava for the holidays. Since you live far away from her I was wondering if you would like to stay at her house in the guest house. Very big and nice for a rich guy like you. That's if you want our you could just drive, come to her house every morning but it might take awhile.

"Sure Mr Brooks I hope it's no problem with your daughter?" Vincent asked then cleared his throat.

"No, no she's okay with it, she has a baby so there might be a little bit of noise now and then"

"That's okay I'm sure everything will be okay" Vincent told him

"Okay thank you for working with us"

"Yea it's great doing business with you bye" Vincent ended the call.

"Vincent" Natasha his ex-girlfriend touched his shoulder and he turned around

"Are you stalking me?" Vincent asked.

"Yes Vincent baby please understand that I love you" she pleaded then touched his arm.

"Don't you fucking touch me, you are the one that made the mistake. I don't want to see you near my house or my company or anywhere I go" Vincent spat.

"You are going to regret this Vincent I'm watching you anything that you love will die" Natasha evilly laughed.

"You are fucking crazy" Vincent said then brushed pass her. He got into his car then drove off.

THANKS FOR READING

PLEASE COMMENT

AND VOTE 😐

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

438K 17.4K 43
Highest ranked- #10 in action 2/16/2017 A promotion. That's all I wanted. I didn't want to run for my life. I didn't want to be kidnapped...
21.9K 553 51
"Kitten!" He said and I opened my eyes. As I looked ahead at the mirror, I could see him leaning so close to me but his eyes were gazing at me throug...
15K 423 49
Adrik When I claimed her, that was it. I made her mine and betrayed her. She longed for a story that wasn't mine to narrate, so I did the only thing...
1.1M 38.6K 39
"Get in." A deep voice inside the car said. That made me back away even more. I was not about to get in a car with a total stranger. "Listen, I don'...