I'm falling for my Fiancé - (...

By heyitsbubble

Avalana Skylar Valerie is a sweet carrying girl with a good grade and a great sport skills. She's the Daughte... More

Part 1 - he's such a control freak
Part 2 - The game day
Part 3 - You took a quite long time
Part 4 - Get off me you're drunk
Part 5 - That's not an excuse that's a fact
Part 6 - Were you guys together?
Part 7 - He asked me to hang out with him
Part 8 - Are you ready?
Part 9 - Who is he to you?
Part 10 - You should enjoy every second of it
Part 11 - you're an idiot Apollo
Part 12 - What happened to you?
Part 13 - I heard that you're getting close
Part 14 - We're not even started
Part 15 - i'm pretty selfish
Part 16 - Happy birthday Lana
Part 17 - God i missed him.
Part 18 - You keep flying around my mind
Part 19 - Can you do this more often?
Part 20 - You guys are dating? Sort of
Part 21 - Thank god you still look Pretty
Part 22- Does she know?
Part 23 - Congratulation asshole
Part 24 - Why are you closing your eyes?
Part 25 - You look pale
Part 26 - Grandma's birthday
Part 27 - Emergancy Landing
Part 28 - I'm so scared
Part 29 - Why didn't they tell me?
Part 30 - i promise
Part 31 - Who's your prom date?
Part 32 - You'll be fine
Part 33 - Hurt his feeling
Part 34 - hey eyes up here
Part 35 - Couple time
Part 36 - does anyone bring a pregnancy test?
Part 37 - You can hold my hand if you want to
Part 38 - You look good on it
Part 39 - Our pictures are everywhere
Part 40 - Prom day
Part 41 - Prom Night
Part 42 - Sleep over
Part 43 - Graduation
Part 44 - Road trip
Part 45 - Lodging
Part 46 - He scared of cat
Part 47 - Handsome
Part 48 - Off week
Part 49 - I'm so happy
Part 50 - Hurts like hell
Part 51 - He brings Tulip
Part 52 - Blurred vision
Part 53 - Letter
Part 54 - he's not as good as you
Part 55 - where's she?
Part 56 - No kiss?
Part 58 - The Best Dinner
Part 59 - I'vee seen you drunk
Part 60 - Dark sky
Part 61 - Opera Concert
Part 62 - Sneak out
Part 63 - Morning
Part 64 - Worst Birthday
Part 65 - Not the End Actually
Thank you
BOOK TWO
I'm Falling For my Ex Fiancé (book 2) Out Now!

Part 57 - is it too much?

39.9K 1.2K 136
By heyitsbubble

Apollo Arthur Hamilton

This is the day where Lana and i are going to have our vacation, I'm so excited but also feel so nervous. I have to tell her sooner or later, but I've planned to tell her in paris no matter what will happen.

We are on our way to the private airport to get into the jet and fly straight to Paris, she's sitting right next to me with a headset plugs into her ears. Both of her hands are stay inside of her pocket, she's staring out of the window. She hasn't say a word since the first time we get into the car.

The car entered the private airport and that is the time where Lana is finally looking at me, her eyes looks tired and also afraid.

"Everything is going to be fine" i said.

"I knew you were going to say that" she said before lean her head to the window.

She looks tired and ready to continue her sleep on the plane, i chose a night flight so she can sleep for the rest of the night and wake up when we're arrived in paris.

"Lets go" i said before open up the door.

We walk out of the car together and walk straight to the jet, i let her to get inside first and let her to choose the seat.

She takes seat then immediately pull a blanket to cover her body, now I'm worried does she feel sick or what.

"Are you okay?" I asked her.

"Yeah I'm okay, I feel so tired and I'm ready to go to sleep once the plane took off" she said.

I put our belongings inside of the cabin before finally take a seat in front of her, she keeps playing on her phone and she talks less.

The pilot inform us that we're ready to take off, the plane is moving around the airport until it finally took off. Just like what she said she fell asleep a few minutes after the plane took off.

It is going to be a long long night.

~

"Apollo wake up" i heard her voice is calling my name.

I open my eyes slowly and found her awake,

"We're ready for landing" she said.

"Straighten your seat and wear your seatbelt" she said while folding a red blanket.

I do what she told me to do, i look into the window and i see a bright blue sky.

We're here.

The plane landed safely in Paris private airport it took a while until the plane finally stop moving. The pilot inform us that the weather here in Paris is pretty good today.

I look into Avalana who's taking off her seatbelt, i stay for a moment to watch her. She looks pretty with her long brown hair that being curled at the end, and those crystal blue eyes complete with her red lip are making me crazy.

She gets up from her seat to pick her stuff from the cabin, i take off the seatbelt and help her to pick our belongings from the cabin.

Both of us walked out of the jet together then went straight into a black Mercy that parked right in front of the jet.

"Good morning Mister Hamilton, Miss Valerie" one of the bodyguards that has a France accent greet us.

"Morning" I said and Avalana just stay next to me while smiling.

"Welcome to Paris" he said.

"Thank you" Lana said.

"Everything's ready sir" He said.

"Okay let's go shall we?" I said.

He opens up the door for us and i let Lana to get in first, the bodyguard close the door once both of us got inside.

The car started to move to our hotel, I'm so tired because of the flight. I really want to stay in the hotel for the rest of the day.

"I feel so tired, can we just stay in the hotel for the rest of the day?" She finally talks.

"Of course, i also feel so tired" i said.

"Thank you" she smiles.

After a few minutes we finally arrived at one of the best hotel in Paris, both of us walk into the lobby and walk straight to the main table. The lobby look so luxurious and it has so many flowers decorating the lobby.

I told Lana to take a seat cause from her face i know there's a lot of thing going inside of her mind.

"A room for Apollo Hamilton?" I said.

"A room reservation with a name Apollo Hamilton registered with the name of Mister Philip Hamilton, for a Penthouse is ready sir" she said and i can tell that i feel relief to know that we don't have to wait for so long to get into the room and get rest.

She gave me the keys and let one of the service man to take us to our room, i walk to Avalana who's sitting on the sofa while looking around.

"The room is ready, lets go" i said to her.

She got up from the sofa then began to follow the service man. My hand is on her back making sure that she's stable and not going to fall. We get into the elevator which is going to take us into the 8th floor.

"Welcome to Four season Penthouse this is your room Mr and Mrs Hamilton" the service man opened up the door for us.

She steps in and look amaze, I don't care about the room or whatever they say the penthouse. All i care is her happiness, she looks amaze with this penthouse and I'm glad.

The service man finally left us, so it's only the two of us who's staying in this penthouse. She began to travel around the penthouse started from the living room and ended up with the big balcony that has a really nice view.

"Is it too much?" She asked.

"Like we're only 18 and 19" she said.

So she doesn't like it?

"You don't like it?" I asked her.

She turns around to finally looking at my eyes, her figure complete with a views behind her seems like I'm looking at an angel.

"No, i mean thank you" she said.

"Woah" she turns around to look at the view from the balcony, i can see an Eiffel tower from here.

"Didn't you have been here before?" I asked her,

"I haven't" she said.

"Maybe my parents have" she said.

"Why the service man said Mr and Mrs Hamilton?" She asked me and it makes a smile slip from my mouth.

"Cause my dad helped me to reserved the room, so maybe he put on his name and my mom's name on it"

"Oh" she laughs.

"Why? You don't like for being called as Mrs Hamilton?" I asked her.

She finally turns around and looking at me,

"Of course i do" she smiles while looking away.

She walks closer before pulling me closer into a hug, her head is on my neck, she smells like a a sweet flower.

"Thank you" she whispered.

"Anytime" i said with my hands slowly brushing her back and her head.

"So where do you want to go tomorrow?" I asked her.

"Don't talk about tomorrow, what if we have a lunch like right now? I'm starving" she said and it makes me laugh.

"Oh shit yes, i feel so hungry" i said.

"We can say it as a brunch" she said.

~

She walks out of the bathroom with a fresh white shirt and a light blue shorts, her hair is falling straight and she still has a natural make up on.

Our lunch is here it is in our living room, she walks out of the bedroom and walk straight to the living room. I followed where she goes and ended up eating our lunch, she turns on the tv and she's now changing the channel.

She changed the channel into a cartoon movie and now she's getting cozy in the coach while watching the movie just like a little kid.

"Are you tired?" I asked her.

"Not really, why?" She asked.

"Me too" i said.

"Lets walk around the hotel shall we?" She asked while looking at me now.

"Cool" i said.

She flashed me a smile then continue to eat.

~

It's 3pm and we're going to take a walk around the hotel, she's getting ready while putting her cream coat on. She looks pretty excited and i feel happy to know that she's happy.

"I'm ready, lets go" she said.

I open the door for her and let her walk out of the room first, i put the card on my wallet then we walk into the lobby.

I see some of the bodyguards that my dad sent me to protect us are keeping their eyes on us. I hope she isn't going to feel uncomfortable for being followed by them.

I slip my hand to her and begin to walk out of the lobby, we walk down the paris street. The weather is pretty good, i feel her warm hand is holding mine. She looks happy while looking around the street as so many people walk passed by.

To be honest I don't know where are we going to go but to be with her is the best thing to spend my time. We stop in one of a mini store around paris street cause it has so many cool vintage stuff that pretty interesting to look.

I take my phone out from my pocket and secretly taking a picture of her looking around the store, her baby blue eyes looks so cute when it focuses on something. Her figure never failed to amaze me.

The pretty girl that stand right there is mine.

She's mine.

"Apollo" she said.

"Yes" i said.

She looks at me and walk into me, her hand slip into mine and guide me to walk out of the store. We began to walk around the street again, i see so many couple are also walking around the street with their hands locked to one another.

"I want to go to some places that internet said are the best places to go in paris" she said and it makes me laugh.

"I've planned it too" i said.

"We can take so many good pictures, making new memories and things" she said.

I lean closer before put a single kiss on her head, I'm not ready to loose her. She isn't going to be the same after i told her the truth that i cheated on her.

Maybe she thinks it is going to be one of the best memories for her life but it makes me sad knowing that I'm going to break her at the end of this trip, the best memories can turn into the worst one, one day.

I always feel sad knowing that she's going to walk out my life forever.

It feels like

I know, I only have one more week left with her.

A.N.
Oh god 132k Are you crazy? I don't deserve it oh my god? I mean my book isn't good enough, i always write it around 11 pm at night. Even sometimes i fell asleep with a phone on my hand..., and your reaction and comment always surprised me how obsessed and how you guys love it.

Anyway thank you so much for your supportive comment, somehow it's always lighten up my day.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29K 1.1K 97
Meet Sarah, 20 years, a sweet and tender-hearted young girl, who, despite facing the harshness of life, always puts others' needs before her own. Her...
1.7M 63.3K 47
"You have already ruined my life, what else do you want?", I barked at him. "Ten minutes", he muttered. "What?", I asked as I was unable to hear him...
3.2M 96.7K 50
Copyrights © 2014 by itslovely23 All rights reserved Andrew Henderson is ready to take the next step in the industry. He's about to make a deal with...
62.5M 2.5K 6
Brielle Newman A 21-year-old girl who was struggling to make life comfortable for herself and her niece, Delilah. Her sister left the baby the minute...