I'm falling for my Fiancé - (...

Por heyitsbubble

Avalana Skylar Valerie is a sweet carrying girl with a good grade and a great sport skills. She's the Daughte... Más

Part 1 - he's such a control freak
Part 2 - The game day
Part 3 - You took a quite long time
Part 4 - Get off me you're drunk
Part 5 - That's not an excuse that's a fact
Part 6 - Were you guys together?
Part 7 - He asked me to hang out with him
Part 8 - Are you ready?
Part 9 - Who is he to you?
Part 10 - You should enjoy every second of it
Part 11 - you're an idiot Apollo
Part 12 - What happened to you?
Part 13 - I heard that you're getting close
Part 14 - We're not even started
Part 15 - i'm pretty selfish
Part 16 - Happy birthday Lana
Part 17 - God i missed him.
Part 18 - You keep flying around my mind
Part 19 - Can you do this more often?
Part 20 - You guys are dating? Sort of
Part 21 - Thank god you still look Pretty
Part 22- Does she know?
Part 23 - Congratulation asshole
Part 24 - Why are you closing your eyes?
Part 25 - You look pale
Part 26 - Grandma's birthday
Part 27 - Emergancy Landing
Part 28 - I'm so scared
Part 29 - Why didn't they tell me?
Part 30 - i promise
Part 31 - Who's your prom date?
Part 32 - You'll be fine
Part 33 - Hurt his feeling
Part 34 - hey eyes up here
Part 35 - Couple time
Part 36 - does anyone bring a pregnancy test?
Part 37 - You can hold my hand if you want to
Part 38 - You look good on it
Part 39 - Our pictures are everywhere
Part 40 - Prom day
Part 41 - Prom Night
Part 42 - Sleep over
Part 43 - Graduation
Part 44 - Road trip
Part 45 - Lodging
Part 46 - He scared of cat
Part 47 - Handsome
Part 48 - Off week
Part 49 - I'm so happy
Part 50 - Hurts like hell
Part 51 - He brings Tulip
Part 52 - Blurred vision
Part 53 - Letter
Part 54 - he's not as good as you
Part 55 - where's she?
Part 57 - is it too much?
Part 58 - The Best Dinner
Part 59 - I'vee seen you drunk
Part 60 - Dark sky
Part 61 - Opera Concert
Part 62 - Sneak out
Part 63 - Morning
Part 64 - Worst Birthday
Part 65 - Not the End Actually
Thank you
BOOK TWO
I'm Falling For my Ex Fiancé (book 2) Out Now!

Part 56 - No kiss?

41.2K 1.2K 143
Por heyitsbubble

Apollo Arthur Hamilton

Lana is sleeping all the way back home, glad i always have a hoodie on my car to make her stay warm. What was she thinking back there, i was so worried about her.

My car stopped right in front of the lobby, i turned off the engine before trying to wake her up to get inside of the house.

But i failed she keeps closing her eyes and sleeping, so i have to carry her up to her room.

I carry her while walking inside of his house with couple of bodyguards are looking at me helping me to open up the door for us,

"Thank you" i said.

I walked inside straight into the elevator, the elevator went close and bring us into the second floor where her room at. Once the elevator door open i walk out of the elevator and walk into her room.

I opened the door then put her on her bad, she's laying on the bed with her head on the pillow. Both of her eyes are closed, she's asleep and looking so innocent.

The guilt inside me started to roar and it feels like it started eating me alive, i want to be the first and the last guy that treat her right but i failed.

I get up from her bed and cover her body with a blanket, i lean closer before giving her a kiss on her forehead. I decided to tell her tonight but again, it wasn't the perfect time.

The things she said to me at the bar about leaving all of us makes me worried about her, is she hiding something from me? About leaving all of her friends and her boyfriend.

Ugh i hate secret, I don't want to keep a secret from her but i hate to tell her the truth and facing the reality.

~

I open my eyes and blink for a few times before realizing that i fell asleep on Lana's house, i fell asleep on the sofa while thinking about our relationship last night.

The bedroom door suddenly open with Lana with a fresh clothes, she's looking at me and look surprise when she sees me.

"You're awake" she said before walk into one of the table in her room.

"Sorry I didn't mean to stay here last night i just-" he said.

"You're acting weird" she snapped.

"No I'm not" i said.

She turns around and walk closer to me, she slowly puts her arm around me and pull me into a hug.

"I missed you so much" she said.

"I've been staying around you like everyday" i said.

She broke the hugs before looking deep into my eyes, her blue innocent eyes are killing me with a guilt inside me. She doesn't know that she's slowly killing me by her innocent stares.

She puts her hands or my cheek brushing it slowly with her thumbs before lean closer and put her lips on mine. She gives me a sweet soft kiss that i always crave for more, this girl.

She's perfect.

She broke the kiss and pull away while i still closing my eyes feeling her soft pink lips on mine,

"So how about the vacation?" She asked walking away from me.

"I've booked everything, it's next week you're okay with that?" He asked.

"Yes of course" she said.

She turns around before walking and sit right in front of her make up table then begin to brush her straight brown hair.

"Lana what were you thinking last night?" I asked her.

"Nothing" she said.

"You went to a bar without my permission" i said.

"Do i have to?" She asked.

"Of course" i said.

"It was all girls i mean only me and diana" she said.

"But i saw so many guys are dancing around you, their eyes seems undressed you and they were trying to touch you" i said.

"Oh really?" She said.

"Sorry then" she said.

"Did i do something wrong Lana?" I try to asked her.

She gets up from her seat before stand in front of me and put her hands on my shoulder, her eyes looks different.

"No" she said.

"You're the one who's acting weird these days" she said.

"Did i do something wrong?" She asked.

"No you didn't" i said.

This girl is confusing me.

"I cannot wait for paris, the city of love" she said while looking straight to my eyes.

"Me too" i said looking down at her beautiful face.

There's a silent between us while both of us keep looking at each other's eyes.

"Don't leave me Apollo i love you so much" she said.

"I won't, i promise that" i said.

"I love you, you know that right?" She said, she isn't going to say that once she found out and the fact that I'm hurting her is killing me.

"I love you too" i said.

I pull her closer into a hug, she puts her head on my shoulder while her arm are now around me. Pulling me closer into her.

"You're the first one who's going to walk out of my life if you want to, and I'm going to stay here forever for you" i said with a sad feeling inside.

"Why did you say that" she said while still hugging me.

"I'll love your forever trust me" i said.

"You're amazing" i said.

"I love you" i said.

"Come on my mom is downstairs she's waiting for us to have a breakfast with her" she said broking the hug before hold my hand to walk out of her room.

We walk into the living room and found her mom is sitting on the living room eating a breakfast, she looks ready for work.

"Good morning everyone" she greet us.

"Morning" Lana said and we begin to sit next to each other.

"I'm going to be at the office all day okay" her mom said to her.

"Okay" she said.

I want to ask her mom by myself about taking her to paris next week, i think it is a proper thing to do.

"Mrs Valerie" i said which caught both of their attention.

"Yes?" She said with a smile on her face.

"Can i take Avalana for a week?" I asked her.

She blinks for a moment before smiling and continues to eat her food.

"Of course you can, Lana still has plenty of time before the medical school started" she said and it makes me smile.

"Thank you" i said to her.

"Where do you want to take her?" Her mom asked.

"Paris" i said.

"Woah city of love, but darling is it okay for you to be in a plane again?" She asked Lana.

Both of us look into her who's staring at her food with a blank face,

"Honey?" Her mom called her name.

"Huh?" She said.

"Is it okay for you to be on a plane again?" Her mom asked.

"What?" She asked.

It seems she didn't into the conversation,

"Oh, it's okay i have him with me" she said.

"Okay then, take care of her okay i trust you" Tatjana said.

"I will" i said.

We spent the rest of the morning together until Tatjana excuse herself to go to work. Lana said that she has a plan with Laura today, so I'm going to drop her at gabriel's house before returning back to my house.

I really want to focus on her and spend my time with her before everything's going to change, I'm 100% sure she isn't going to accept me after I told her the truth. And I'm so not ready for that.

"Do you want to take a shower?" She asked me.

"I want to but i guess not here" i said to her while looking at her who's getting ready.

"So do you have a plan for our trip to paris?" She asked.

"No I haven't it's all up to you" i said.

"What if all i want is all up to you too?" She said before laughing.

"No, not like that" i smile.

Both of us stay in a silent while she's busy putting on a make up, I'm sitting on the couch while looking at her.

She's beautiful.

Her dad wants me to protect and taking a good care of her but i failed, I'm going to break her heart once i tell her the truth. I didn't know that her dad is sick or something all i know is he's a really good friend of my dad.

I was so stupid for not noticing her in school even though we're at the same group of friends, and i feel so lucky to follow my dad's decision to came to her house that night.

I still remember those days after the night we got 'related' to one another, She plays volleyball at the game day. She was so good at sport and i know that every guys are dying to date her.

Even the football players are always talking about her how much they want to date her or how pretty she is. The guys always talk about her look and I feel grateful to get to know her this close. I'm so lucky to call her my girlfriend and I'm the luckiest man alive.

I remember the time when i drove like a maniac and she calmed me, her heart is pure of kindness. We've been arguing over some stupid things but she never gets tired of me. I feel so lucky but at the same time I'm also the worst man alive.

"Apollo, i just realize that your birthday is coming" she said and its bringing me back to reality.

"Yeah" i smile.

"Don't tell me that you planned this for your birthday?" She asked.

I wish i am, it is going to be the worst birthday of my life.

"Not really" i said.

"You're turning 19" she said while still putting on her make up on her cheek.

"Yes" i smile.

She gets up from her seat and pull her hair tie, she looks beautiful just the way her long hair fall piece by piece. I can say that I'm crazy for her,

"I'm ready, lets go" she said before pick her bag from her bed.

Her hand asked for my hand to hold, is it going to be the last time her hand asked mine to hold? If it is, i should live in every moment of it.

I drove her and drop her at Gabriel's house my car stops right in front of the lobby,

"So see you in Wednesday morning?" She asked.

"Why? Can't i just see you tomorrow" i said while our hands still intertwined to one another.

"I think no" she said.

"Why?"

"Cause it is the way for us to enjoy the trip next week, seeing me everyday is going to make you bored" she said.

"No i will never get bored of you" i said while trying to catch her eyes to looking at mine.

She close her eyes before giving me a look, then smile.

"Trust me" she said.

"I always trust you" i said.

"Then do it" she said.

"Okay" i said.

I lean closer to reach her red lips but she pulls away,

"No kiss?" I asked her.

"Nope that's the same thing" she said.

"Oh come on" i said while holding onto both of her hands.

"Nooo, bye" she said before walk out and wave at me.

I watch her until she gets into the house, i have to make sure that she's safely arrived.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

15.2K 1.5K 49
Lila and Sam. Sam and Lila. Ever since the Alvarez twins were born, that's how it always was. It was always Lila and Sam. Always Sam and Lila. Lila...
508K 17.7K 43
Alexander Kingston was only 22 when his father died in his arms. He blames Mia Franco, his father's secret girlfriend at the time. Two years after hi...
1.7M 64K 47
"You have already ruined my life, what else do you want?", I barked at him. "Ten minutes", he muttered. "What?", I asked as I was unable to hear him...
5.1M 161K 49
"C- Can you move b- back a little?" My words made him smirk and if it's even possible, he came closer. Why do I always have to stuck between him and...